BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.41%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.72

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,676 comment(s). Last comment by IlmuKhodam 1 day ago

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-06 19:54 | Report Abuse

It's a real joy seeing people talking shit...

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-06 20:24 | Report Abuse

Don’t be angry. Be happy always. Life is very short. Enjoy every moment of your life. 😊

Posted by joyvest > Jul 6, 2023 4:31 PM | Report Abuse

Getting angry in a stressful situation is like trying to clean something with dirt.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-06 20:26 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... The next scene for the Grammy Awards 2023 is Southsea selling herself 100% to Bahvest. Selling price will take into consideration the RM13 millions... Each will then go their separate ways. Most probably the fish monger will be in the business selling peacock fish...

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-06 21:00 | Report Abuse

Moon,
This small company … too many dramas. Can get Golden Globe Awards every year…
I also never fail to laugh reading Bv one drama pop up after another drama. It’s incredible…

Posted by moonslayer274 > Jul 6, 2023 6:49 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company...

Wow, surprising, nobody posting this positive news. Normally I will be the last to know. And usually news like this will be posted immediately when issued at bursa portal. Why,everybody already deserted this company. No one now believing in this Co? Woi, what's happening? 😄😄😄 a snippet of the report:
the Board of Directors are delighted to announce that the Group’s gold mining and processing operations have been resumed smoothly as of 6 July 2023, after the damaged water reservoir bund wall was fully restored.

kk7198

2,483 posts

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-06 21:27 | Report Abuse

moon, it should be a good news to Bahvest. Why joyvest thinks the other way round? He is surely a decoy of Dracula to create confusion by spreading negative news.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-06 22:18 | Report Abuse

@youarewelcome88
1) Any company that fears Litigation should not be listed. What is new about companies served with a writ and statement of claim. It comes so natural to companies that its like the need to brush your teeth in the morning. The usual response is there are 14 days to enter your appearance i.e. to tell the court and the Plaintiff that you will be coming to court to fight the suit. And how many cases have the world or this country have seen, whereby the legal process is protracted for (donkey) years before any judgement is passed.
By the fact that Kretam is seeking return of the initial 6 mil, this is already a certainty to refuse paying to Fishmonger even a single cent. If they go for court battle, would be minimum one year, And don't forget, this CO vs CO is a favorite situation for lawyers to stretch the duration of the case. Longer extended period, fees gets fatter. And in the interim,if Fishmonger bring in Wagner mercenaries for another intrusive excursion, that will create new facts to be introduced into the case. Actually the onus is on Fishmonger to behave, while Kretam will use avenues to drag the case. In this period if Fishmonger, a court cluster is ordered to defend his case in court then the MACC charges might take precedence over this Lease and tenant issue. All these are battles between lawyers on both sides. Management still continue their work with minimal disruption. Rest assured, when Kretam was younger fighting rough and tough, Fishmonger was only wearing Diapers.
2) Bro, Southsea does not own the land. He is concession holder only. Kretam knows if Bahvest is required to evict, Govt will not receive money as taxes. Fishmonger without assets and manpower, carry shovel, cangkul and water pail and dulang all by himself for DIY operation? Kretam will not pay Fishmonger one cent.
3) Fishmonger by being a rent seeker whereby approve Bahvest structures built on Southsea and then use his power to have the capacity to dictate the lease terms and conditions according to his whims and fancies. This is abuse of power, when the interest of Bahvest must be priority as the organization is entrusted under his executive powers. Perhaps dracula is an apt title for Fishmonger, becos he sucks Bahvest from the side. This is not like building rented houses and then collecting rent from the tenant. wherby land owner is not part of the household. Give it some time Securities Commission have received reports on Dracula on this pertinent issue.
4) This legal tussle between Kretam Assassins and Dracula will be a protracted battle, but will not have any significant effect on operations. Kretam is wishing that Dracula send in his band of vampires to create disturbance again, if he is foolish enough. Which i think he will.
5) Bro, our oil flagship Petronas is not short of being challenged with multiple court cases. Go into google and type out protracted cases faced by companies taking more than 5 years. Also go through financial reports of our PLC,, not difficult to spot one with impending litigation That will say it all between this Sabah gladiators mine tussle.
Companies that fear litigation should not deserve to be public listed.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-06 22:34 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... Goodness, you are such a brilliant man. Very knowledgeable. Bravo... & continue contributing. I enjoy reading your posts

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-06 22:35 | Report Abuse

KK7198 excerpt on article:
"Addressing Bahvest’s claims that an unidentified crew of men disrupted its operations, Southsea said it will enforce the implementation of enhanced security measures at the two entrances of the mining lease land."
If Bahvest wins Grammy award for best suspense thriller company, his alter ego the blood sucking Dracula should win Best Actor award. All these years Bahvest has not been intruded, and then it happens during this tussle and he is pretending that those Wagner mercenaries were not contracted by him. Wah, this blood thirsty creature is really sleazy and slimy.

Posted by blueberries > 2023-07-06 22:56 | Report Abuse

Moonslayer,
Excellent rundown of the situation.
I do believed that Bursa and SC are doing what they are supposed to do and they have to be very meticulous in performing their duties,
I also think the Southsea gold concession will be cancelled and awarded to Bahvest, logically,
Kertam is, to my little knowledge, very well run and I know its not easy to run plantation company. At least it is performing better than BV,

Joyvest, are u in anyway related to the fishmonger. You seems to know alot of ........ to say so much.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-06 22:57 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88:
Bro, I beg you save the praises, I am only a moderate person, sharing within this thread. Becos tomorrow is another battle, whose outcome is so uncertain. If Bahvest goes off the course, I might be the fallen angel 😄😁

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-06 23:20 | Report Abuse

@blueberries...my take on cancelling the concessions. Legally it is definitely going to be very messy. Not to mention the strong possibility of being Sued... which is going to be an expensive & wasteful affair. Best option in my opinion is Bravest buying over the concession company Southsea... The Southsea cannot have 2 Captains on board

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-06 23:23 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... Anyway, I find your posts enriching

choop818

707 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2023-07-06 23:57 | Report Abuse

Since the factory is on Southsea's land, can the matter be amicably settled whereby Dracula gets back the Bahvest land and Kretam takes over Southsea? Won't happen as long as Dracula is alive and kicking?

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 00:16 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88
@blueberries...my take on cancelling the concessions............
Bro,the concession is awarded by the state govt of Sabah, and concession holder must comply with stipulations in concession agreements, which is facilities, assets and manpower. By losing Bahvest, South Sea is no more an-on going concern and therefore is in default, thus not suitable and therefore no more tenable to fulfill the requirements of the stipulated terms and conditions. But the nagging question to be addressed: who approved the Bahvest/South Sea arrangement to be allowed to co-exist on the concession or is the authority not aware that Fishmonger has hived it off to Bahvest, and because this operation is carried out in seclusion, the whole operations run on a hush-hush basis far from any scrutiny. Or is Southsea the vehicle by which Fishmonger channels pension funds for some undisclosed individuals that provided the concession approval? Fishmonger cannot use Bahvest to do this.
Its unlikely and not advisable for the state authority to be sued by Fishmonger who no longer has the capacity to deliver, but yes I agree with you, youarewelcome88, that, maybe let Fishmonger and his connections stash away the 6 mil that Kretam earlier paid as retirement funds, on condition that Fishmonger seeks the authority to surrender voluntarily the concession. and thereafter Bahvest registered as concession holder. Effective and faster, so all forms of litigation dropped. Clean Slate for Bahvest.

Income

11,126 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-07 00:28 | Report Abuse

a snippet of the report:
the Board of Directors are delighted to announce that the Group’s gold mining and processing operations have been resumed smoothly as of 6 July 2023, after the damaged water reservoir bund wall was fully restored.
This company has put in place an alligator to guard the damaged water reservoir bund wall. Really a very clever idea!!!
https://youtube.com/shorts/UC-7nNldoKI?feature=share

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-07 08:18 | Report Abuse

Sabah Gold Rush
Got another 6 market days 28-32 cts.

bojed

5,064 posts

Posted by bojed > 2023-07-07 09:03 | Report Abuse

HAHAHAHA YESSS GO GO GO!!!

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-07 09:41 | Report Abuse

The reader has been misled by the points on the articles /posts posted by someone here.

So far there is no existence of concession agreement in Bahvest but merely sublease agreements between the Bahvest and Southsea and wuller. There are clear distinctions between Concession agreement and Sublease agreements.

In a concession agreement, the parties involved are the government or public body and the private company who is controlled by DL and proxy of the influential force. In a sublease agreement, the parties involved are the original lessee, the sublessee, and the landlord. It is clear that the Landlord is Southsea and the subleasee is Barhvest. The Concession agreement is out of the picture in Bahvest

A concession agreement grants the private company the right to operate a business or provide a service within a specified area or facility. A sublease agreement grants the sublessee the right to occupy and use all or part of the leased premises. Bahvest as a sublessee must abide by the terms of the sublease agreement. Bahvest has violated the terms by sitting on the trespassed land for its factory etc

In a concession agreement, the private company is typically responsible for all aspects of the business, including operations, maintenance, and investment. In a sublease agreement, the original lessee remains responsible for fulfilling all obligations under the original lease agreement, while the sublessee is responsible for paying rent to the original lessee. Has sublessee fulfilled its responsibility of paying the rent . The compensation of RM 20m++ is basically the accrued rent on the trespassed land based on the market rental

In a concession agreement, the private company usually pays a fee or percentage of its revenue to the government or public body. In a sublease agreement, the sublessee pays rent to the original lessee, who is responsible for paying rent to the landlord. The concession agreement is said to be between DL and the Government and nothing to do with Bahvest. It is believed that DL through his company has regularly paid the royalty to the Government based on the output yield extracted from the said land.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-07 09:48 | Report Abuse

In order to cover up and or divert attention on the negative news, it is observed that the demand was self- created/motivated internally this morning ,which is illusionary and unstainable. The said manoeuvre is to camouflage the " shxt " of the new management

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-07 10:19 | Report Abuse

Therefore it is a genuine buy call.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 10:34 | Report Abuse

Income
a snippet of the report:
the Board of Directors are delighted.......

Alligator security also can cause Bahvest to rise, Nest, they must position Anaconda and Komodo Lizard at the outer perimeter security office. You search and provide some good candidates for this position for the management to consider.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 10:37 | Report Abuse

Cicakman, again flight delayed, sky traffic jam, cannot move. so can meet the 6 day target?

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-07 10:40 | Report Abuse

Positive Energy Indicators at seller's bah.
Looking for breakout.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 10:43 | Report Abuse

You need sledgehammer or machete or C4 explosives?

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-07 10:44 | Report Abuse

To move fowards, need energy supply.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-07 10:55 | Report Abuse

It indicates goes up further cz supply are there.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 11:07 | Report Abuse

If it absorbs the supply energy, it will be placed at no 3 top 40. Betul.? I tak ada live stream, cuma yang 15 min delayed.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 11:15 | Report Abuse

Cicakman: Market Overall volume thin today. 2nd half will improve. I think this horse might close at 25.5 today, not bad momentum.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-07 11:31 | Report Abuse

Moon, cannot be bah no live stream,can use hp using satelite to see live bah.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-07 11:35 | Report Abuse

You need force then can get the energy.Flinstone oso use same technic. 🤣

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 11:41 | Report Abuse

Cicakman: I sengaja tak nak bro, sebab tak perlu. I ada urusan lain yang i kena jalankan. Lagipun i tak involve T2 trades. Jadi i tak perlu fikirkan the minute to minute development. Hati lebih tenang dan jelas. I buat posting supaya dapat berinteraksi dengan rakan2, selingan, sementara I buat kerja at my PC. Bahvest, I sudah lockup dia dalam Genie Bottle. Tak boleh keluar selagi belum Aug 2024.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 12:26 | Report Abuse

Cicakman, half an hour ago, supply energy about 30 kilovolt. Now on my delayed screen, is close to 50 kilovolt. I think he is waiting for 100 kilovolt so that he will absorb and jump to No.5 in the top 40 table. 😎😎

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-07 12:39 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274, everyone here is having a field day except joyvest. joyvest andui kaw kaw in the wc.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 12:42 | Report Abuse

cicakman
MMH I guess,
How is Iceman business?

Kretam palm oil and related business doing OK, still profitable, naturally. His other holdings in Destini and Bor'oil not substantial. small. Yesterday his shrunken timber vehicle Priceworth (always teringat price waterhouse) made capital reduction announcement. This one they will have to inject new business, because timber is a no go due to global sustainable issues.
But Bahvest, fight- for- life takeover issue + Sandakan Move, and InnO acquires to become substantial ownership. Iceman pledged shares has only close to 4%. Never done in this manner b4 by Icemen, Since INNO is owned 100% by Kretam, so Kretam now is part owner of Bahvest. He has done changes like you indicated yesterday, and I wont be surprise if Bahvest might assume a new name later on, to take off or erase any associated linkages or stereotype to Dracula Buncit Fishmonger.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 12:58 | Report Abuse

KK7198, Eh Leck should not be an apprentice anymore, because of his wins in one season exceeding 40, is it not? And he is already 24. If you look at him, I think at age 40 he will still retain that boyish appearance. That said, reminds me of I Azhar. But Ismadi is more of the serious, no holds barred appearance. But no one can beat the appearance of stone cold, hold on to your breath, George Podmore. No way can you second guess what's going on in his head.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-07 13:11 | Report Abuse

Yeah, he has boyish and good look like Benny Woodworth.The blue eyed boy of Malcolm Thwaites.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-07 13:13 | Report Abuse

moon,.....Ismadi n Azhar has another younger brother Saifuddin ,who married a chinese Singaporeon.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-07 13:14 | Report Abuse

Podgy had real serious look like the legendary Lester Piggott.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 14:30 | Report Abuse

Lester is the typical conservative class, esteem English gentleman, an eccentric demeanor, but not surprising, as he has the game in his pocket, a maestro they regard as the reserved and silent assassin.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-07 15:39 | Report Abuse

I did know few long timer in Kretam and Sabah Softwood.
Fred oso the director of SSW too correct.?

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 15:45 | Report Abuse

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3367703

Woi.. why this domain now silent as hell. Fund managers, traffic jam or has not returned after Friday prayers? Or have cashed out, now enjoying on a yacht with bikini clad ladies, merry making, singing and drinking!
See above posting on Bursa Portal.
Bahvest and Southsea playing badminton, or as in the early 70's where Art is eloquence to recite poetry: Bahvest and south Sea now involved in "Pertandingan Berbalas Pantun".

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 15:50 | Report Abuse

cicakman: Fred oso the director of SSW too correct.?

On this not sure la Bro, but possible, because not many Sabah PLC, so perhaps just oblige to become small supporting investor, like CSR purposes.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-07 15:51 | Report Abuse

Someone want it cheap,coming rushing if cannot buy lower bah.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 16:04 | Report Abuse

Cicakman:
Semalam Bahvest announce Dracula Buncit sent a writ (letter of demand) and statement of claim against Bahvest, Baru sekejap ini Bahvest announce Fred and gang response by a writ and statement of claim against Dracula Buncit. Permainan badminton atau table tennis.
What Fred is saying, dont talk so much la buncit, see you in court lah.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-07 16:23 | Report Abuse

Got fight are good 🤣

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-07 17:12 | Report Abuse

Yup, got fight is more exciting. moonslayer, Australian jockey Zac Purton who is 4 times Hong Kong champion jockey is currently a runaway winner with 161 wins in Hong Kong. Every rae goers there will bet on his ride. He is damn popular in HK now. Soon when Bahvest is doing likewise, we arrange to go to Shatin to watch the riding skills of Zac Purton.

Post a Comment