BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.41%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.72

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,676 comment(s). Last comment by IlmuKhodam 1 day ago

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 17:39 | Report Abuse

KK7198: excerpt from an interview:

"But ask Purton a Dorothy Dixer to name the best five jockeys in the world right now, he lobs back four (in no particular order) – Ryan Moore, Christophe Soumillion, James McDonald, and Hugh Bowman – leaving that extra slot for me to add himself in.

"I've got no regrets and I don't want to have any regrets. Yes there is unfinished business, the race I want to win is the Melbourne Cup, that's number one, but I've been lucky enough to travel the world, win at Royal Ascot, Group 1's in Japan and Singapore, and I've learnt to change and adapt my style wherever I go."

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-07 17:47 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... Good response from Bahvest for the illegal payment RM6.0 millions. I wonder what happened to the other illegal May 29th payment of RM7.0 millions? The fish monger should thanks his so-called political masters for the legal mess he's personally fighting now...

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-07 17:51 | Report Abuse

moonslayer bro, Australian Hugh Bowman macam tak boleh, now in fourth place in Hong Kong championship. Maybe Equinox's rider frenchman Christoppe Lemaine is better than him?

kk7198

2,483 posts

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-07 18:22 | Report Abuse

moon bro, wow! Zac Purton is the world leading jockey. Let's go to Shatin at year end and book him for 2024 Melbourne Cup.No wonder he is very popular in Hong Kong now. The jockey with the golden fingers.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 19:24 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88
@moonslayer274... Good response from Bahvest.......

The 7M never previously paid to Fishmonger, that's why one of the stated claims that Fishmonger is demanding is the 7M. The counter claim from Kretam is the recovery of the paid 6M. Now confirmed, the issue response from Freddy is thumping the hammer down on the table, "See you in Court". Initial legal proceedings would be the advise to both parties to seek out of court settlement. But this recourse will not solve the dissenting party claims and counter claims. This legal battle will drag, till kingdom come, because Freddie knows he has the advantage, knowing the deeds created and executed by Fishmonger (read Bahvest counter claims (a) and (b)) and also Fishmonger is a court cluster. The injuction in favor of Bahvest ends on 17th July no doubt. But this is not the real fight in court, its not the final judgement. The real fight that Freddie seek is to bring witnesses and elicit sworn statements under oath, where issues are debated, proved and disproved to nail Fishmonger as in (a) and (b) in Bahvest counter claims. Injunction to these corporate players are like Lunch, Eating sandwich and washing down with Ice lemon tea.
Issue of political support: Bro, youarewelcome88, imagine you are from Sandakan. You wanna whack somebody high ranking, esteemed corporate individual in Tawau. You don't do homework to check who are his connections and backers? If you neglect this aspect, either you are an owl or you were born yesterday. (iIdon't mean its you, just a general remark) Do you wanna commit suicide?
Just reiterating, when Freddie was going thru rough and tough, Fishmonger was only in diapers. I only hope Fishmonger will not be triggered to perform another Wagner intrusion, or else he would be walking straight into the path of Freddie holding a shotgun to Fishmonger's head.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-07 20:41 | Report Abuse

Zac Purton will the ATR of 170 winners in Hong Kong with 3 more race meeting.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 20:58 | Report Abuse

kk7198
moonslayer bro, Australian Hugh Bowman macam tak boleh, now in fourth place in Hong Kong championship. Maybe Equinox's rider frenchman Christoppe Lemaine is better than him?

Bowman's era and stars are not shining as bright like previous when the mighty Winx reigned the turf. He is way below compared to Cristoffe in rankings. Cristoffe and Equinox, mutually attached in mind and emotion, perhaps can talk and understand one another, hand in glove. Maybe the two of them could even discuss the run patters required to run a race, That's how they are made for each other.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 21:11 | Report Abuse

KK7198:
Have never heard of this Zac Purton until today. Focus were always on the HK classic winners. His stats average is excellent, achieving victory for every 4/5 rides. Got to watch and check out his performance from previous videos. Yet to bag the Melbourne big one.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-07 22:05 | Report Abuse

moon bro, George Podmore also won once in Melbourne Cup. Jim Johnson who bagged 3 times Melbourne Cup was the champion jockey in here with record 99 winners in 1973. The legendary Jim Johnson was also a champion jockey in Australia.Just sent Clyde a congratulated message for riding in Kranji. He was short and chubby as a child.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-07 22:23 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... I find the accusations of trespassing most amusing. I wondered who actually constructed & placed those buildings, plants & whatnot outside the lease area. Come 6 years into the future, Bahvest is now accused of illegally occupying 'his' land.

Are we also seeing a repeat of a CEO requiring authorisations from the Finance Minister who likewise require the PM's approval... in the illegal payment to Southsea? I will call it Embezzlement, not failure in fiduciary duty

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 22:55 | Report Abuse

kk7198: Oh, Podmore passed away at age 80 in 2005. Wow he was riding in Sing/MRA circuit between 50-60 yrs of age.. So little wonder for that stone cold facial expression those times for a pro that have seen it all.
How are you related to Clyde, or via Charles as acquaintance?

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-07 23:02 | Report Abuse

No,not related. They are super rich. Last time my ftiend worked for his father Clyde is friendly n will gives you tips if you ask him. We are in this game for so long and it may not be a winner as the final instruction is from the big boss. Any kinds of gambling is dirty and I think he is send to Kranji with a big mission. You know n I know what mission is it. Our Bahvest mission is to be in Flemington race course next Nov.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 23:23 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88:
Precisely, Fishmonger seated at left, ask a question, then Fishmonger runs to the right, to the opposite chair and answer his own question. And the flow keeps repeating. He is CEO of Bahvest, he approves and signs the structures to operate and earn income so that partially, income can be rerouted to SouthSea.: Embezzlement, abuse of power with the intention to cheat, to steal company wealth. Failure in fiduciary duty:: polite version of the allegation of being a lousy conniving and stealing scoundrel.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-07 23:27 | Report Abuse

KK7198; live by the Sword, and die by the Sword. Not far from the adage,,

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-07 23:33 | Report Abuse

moonslayer bro. Just asked him for some tips,unfortunately he is not riding in Kranji this weekend. Not easy being in this line when you mingle with them. Many had retired poor like Asuwadi,Wadi, Sinappan etc. Of course some made it and are super rich like Saimee ,Ismail brothers and so did MC Lam, Leslie Khoo,KL Oo and a few others.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-07 23:53 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... From your description, the fish monger will spend his retirement time going in & out... not to the market but to the Courts. What a great past time he got himself in...

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-08 00:05 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88, what's important is the share will go back to 0.40 sen before the big plunge.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-08 00:14 | Report Abuse

@kk7198...that's without doubt. I actually find trade very encouraging. Despite the overall weak market, Bahvest has stayed Healthy... Lovely counter

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-08 00:31 | Report Abuse

Yes,bro. If you dare to buy big and keep.Possible can make a huge profit rather than trading.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-08 08:32 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274 bro, the plot is getting thicker. I must agree with youarewelcome88 bro' s prediction....something very big is brewing in Bahvest. FL & syndicates fought so hard in this tussle with Dracula, even brought stone and chisel from Batu Pahat to pierce his darken heart. So FL must be planning a jackpot in Bahvest. Likewise " they" also have something big in mind and so oir friend, Clyde is sent to Kranji to complete the mission. They needed a trusted and good jockey for the task. "They" are making a big killing in Kranji for the final 6 months before closure. Really pity my Singaporeon jockey friend, Muhd Az. Last we spoke he was worried aboit his future and needs to scout a new job. So FL and Charles have grand plan. So do we....
mon, with current scenario, it can't come down below 0.20 sen liao so only will kaboom soon. All the tussles is just a movie script to push Bahvest to be a new kid in the block. Like the saying....it's now or never. Good n happy weekend,comrades.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-08 09:09 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274 bro, just my prediction. What do you think? I heard joyvest and Waters had fixed fan inside their toilets. They must be sweating when making hot cakes

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-08 09:26 | Report Abuse

Woi kk7198, what's with you, firing all cylinders on Saturday morning, working out and engaging on a slashing and whacking spree of Bahvest challengers and shortist bookmakers.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-08 09:36 | Report Abuse

KK7198: I wanna catch something for breakfast and coffee, I will come into the thread later. When I saw your posting, it is like a horse cannot be reined in, raring to go, I was thinking, whats in your dream last night bro, this morning turning into a thoroughbred eager to enter the starting post..... gate springs open and they are racing......😁😁😁

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-08 10:15 | Report Abuse

I saw him riding Jumbo Jet for Ivan Alan and came over for some classic races. Those days,Alan was the top trainer with Teh Choon Beng , Colin Tulloch and Garner Bougoure behind.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-08 10:35 | Report Abuse

R2-7/ R3-1/ R6-4/ R10-5 for today spore good luck bro 🐎👍

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-08 10:35 | Report Abuse

moon bro, tips for you today. Good luck.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-08 12:01 | Report Abuse

kk7198
R2-7/ R3-1/ R6-4/ R10-5 for today spore good luck bro 🐎👍

The Last time I visited and wagered on a horse was at Ipoh. Year2004. I went to Ipoh, for some assignment, stayed at the now deserted and run down Syuen Hotel. I wanted to specifically attend the off-course event that day, the running of the Penang Governor;s Gold Cup. The lucky stars were shining on this occasion of my Swan Song of wagering on horses. I placed a 10 Win/10 Place bet, and sure enough the Mohd Zafir trained Baby Star with South African, Mike Wepner on board won the race with not bad odds of 60+/20+. But the scary turn of events that day occurred. This curtain closing year, race event coincided with the catastrophic 26 Dec 2004, 9.0 earthquake triggered tsunami. I receive news of this colossal global destruction when I returned to the hotel. I was shocked as hell!
Come next year, it will be 20 years since i last place a wager. Races are an attraction with the pull effect being enhanced if you have the common interest + influencer group within the acquaintance circle. The early days was fun: we knew stable hands, few stable families, riding boys, and common interest friends at workplace. The much awaited weekends were like a carnival, and plus the hawker fare, were just something you look forward to to spend your weekends. Well, KK7198, you are more aware and acquainted to these experiences with clear memories of the past.
Once I took up a position at Johor, the interest waned. The nearest, Bukit Timah, Singapore was a distant away. Friends with horse racing interest, not to be found. And news coverage about the sport were very subdued, and printed bulletins were on the brink of extinction. Internet was only for messages, not having the capacity for live streaming. And with family and professional commitment, the interest became void.
I do from time to time follow overseas development, ( local coverage very superficial) because I love horse racing for what it is, but wagering is long gone.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-08 12:24 | Report Abuse

So true....Syuen Hotel had closed down during MCO. Not so bad as it had refurbished but to no avail. PTC has long straight run like the 1,100 meter Gold Vase on the straight course. Had been to all the turf courses. That time we were real crazy...drove atw to Ipoh for live races.The tips were given by my SG friend who worked with Charles last time. He used to ride with Clyde years ago and because of that, I came to know him. Just like football crazy....if they have budget, will go to watch world cup or EPL.Better not to bet on horses again since you had left long time ago.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-08 13:32 | Report Abuse

KK7198 Singapore closing by Oct 2024, seems a certainty. Tough going for your friend Muhd Az to assume other professional transitions: outside of the horse racing fraternity would be a profession culture shock for jockeys. However, there is about 16 months ahead, b4 the decision is implemented, anything can happen interim, and also a period that would be useful to prepare the affected ones for professional adjustments. Who knows, by a stroke of good luck, Singapore Premier could get a parcel of reclaimed land about 120 hectares between Johor and Singapore sea borders, and Walla, racing overlooking the Sea. That would be really stylish and prestige. 120 hectares, about 1/2 square mile, seems big, but at the same time not that big.

Income

11,128 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-08 14:10 | Report Abuse

Moon,
Dracula used his spare time to teach his disciples how to make… This would be used to initiate new members in Dracula disciples club. 😂
https://youtube.com/shorts/Bz-pZVcpIbc?feature=share

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-08 14:31 | Report Abuse

Income,is Dracula now not taking care of pygmy elephants?
Income: you watch below, snippets of Dracula Movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzyeGBdQmCM

Question: 1) Who is more good looking; This Dracula or ex Bahvest Dracula.
2) Who can speak better: This Dracula or ex Bahvest Dracula.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-08 15:16 | Report Abuse

moon, there's one Ipoh trainer, Stephen Cook from NZ.He is very friendly.If you want to learn to ride horses,can contact him. Think you can make friend with him thru' fb. We call him The Fat Man. Really tua pooi but a nice man. We do exchange messages.n maybe we find him for yamchar one fine day n gets chun chun tips in return, ha,ha,.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-08 16:50 | Report Abuse

kk7198, Stephen Cook, not familiar, can't recall maybe end 90's. If its Graham Cook, i remember. He partnered the Buang Abu Bakar trained Freedon Fighter to win the Singapore gold cup.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-08 17:09 | Report Abuse

Oh..yes, Freedom Fighter was a great stayer. He won the prestigious Singapore Gold Cup. Those days it was the premier cup race.Stephen Cook is new trainer over here. Your fb name is " moonslayer" ?. I ask him to add you? Ang moh is very frank. He was a divorcee, now with 2 young children with the new wife, the eldest boy, I think is 13.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-08 18:05 | Report Abuse

Bro you have overlooked one embarrassing fact about me. although I communicate via this thread in i3 Investor, but i have never opened a Facebook account in my life. For example, in my whats app, there are two big social forums ex- Johanian Alumni group, which I had much reservations but oblige to be included decades ago, but i hardly participate, just too many messages being plunged into the virtual domain, and also due to time constraint. I find inter connectivity now to hot to handle, so I am very selective on matters of social forums. And I am very particular about messaging. I respect the readers of the intended messages, so I am careful so as to offer comprehension and benefits and not be misconstrued.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-08 18:15 | Report Abuse

KK7198, I tell you what: When Bahvest has completed its mission, we must organize a live get together session with those who are interested to attend in close proximity to the location of the event, to rejoice the victory achieved by the Champion Bahvest.😁😁😁. Doesnt matter, Joyvest shall also be invited, its all done in the spirit of the achievements of Bahvest.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-08 18:21 | Report Abuse

moon bro....you got the points here. I was joking as how could a person use the name moonslayer in his fb. Anyway it is not important to you in getting to know him. However,I might find him if time permits when in Ipoh. Perhaps will travel down to SG in Dec as quite a number of ex- classmates who graduated in NUS years ago have settled down there . Now Bahvest must perform. It looks good as bojed also came in to support.

Income

11,128 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-08 19:09 | Report Abuse

Moon,
Your Dracula was really scary than Ex Bv Dracula.
I really will have nightmares tonight after watching your Dracula YouTube video.
Omg, really scares the hell out of me…

Income: you watch below, snippets of Dracula Movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzyeGBdQmCM

Question: 1) Who is more good looking; This Dracula or ex Bahvest Dracula.
2) Who can speak better: This Dracula or ex Bahvest Dracula.

Income

11,128 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-08 19:22 | Report Abuse

Moon,
After Dracula being booted out from Bv BOD… He had no choice but to venture into this new recycling business in Land Below The Wind. Haha 😂
https://youtube.com/shorts/pZfU0Bov99U?feature=share

Income

11,128 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-08 19:31 | Report Abuse

Moon,
According to Dracula Indonesia friends, in order to Tidur lena at night, we need the most important tool = your little brother performing wonders… 😂
Just look at the hand signs at the end of the video.
https://youtube.com/shorts/mr9UYHR-Tak?feature=share

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-08 20:32 | Report Abuse

Agreed with u moonslayer bro on the get together dinner or drinks. A club house in KL would be great. joyvest will be singing Lionel Richie's hit song "All night long " Let's hope it would happen in next year.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-08 21:18 | Report Abuse

Bahvest will be unstoppable comes next year.

Post a Comment