BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.41%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.72

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,676 comment(s). Last comment by IlmuKhodam 1 day ago

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-08 22:25 | Report Abuse

Income
Moon,
After Dracula being booted out from Bv BOD… He had no choice but to venture into this new recycling business in Land Below The Wind. Haha 😂
https://youtube.com/shorts/pZfU0Bov99U?feature=share

Dracula did not venture into this, but Dracula was looking for a job as a forklift driver, after escaping from animal welfare service to care for pygmy elephants.
BTW, any knowledge if what they do here is what our local recycler would do? However glass use now is decreasing, so quite some downward pressure exerted onto"the business of recycling.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-08 22:31 | Report Abuse

Income
Just look at the hand signs at the end of the video.
https://youtube.com/shorts/mr9UYHR-Tak?feature=share

The scene where the bare body stick holding ah beng kicked the bucket, reminds me of .........no prize for guessing. Your guess is as good as mine. BTW, you know the expression kick the bucket? That fella should just go and do that!😎😎

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-08 23:00 | Report Abuse

kk7198
Bahvest will be unstoppable comes next year.

We wait for Kretam iceman to mold and make this colt attractive for Institutional participation. Once this champion is sighted for potential and the feelers are extended into the open, then we will witness a multi step change in its valuations, and a new chapter might be written for this future champion..
Call it the boss, the unstoppable, Bahvest it is.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-09 06:03 | Report Abuse

By then, there will be no more joy for joyvest and his buddies.

Income

11,128 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-09 12:37 | Report Abuse

The boy Dracula since young is suspecting a fake… that’s why he keeps on investigating… 😂
https://youtube.com/shorts/2PIHSF_YnEc?feature=share

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-09 17:07 | Report Abuse

Its a walk in the park for Zac Purton. Statistically he wins 1 in about 4 races. All is required is one more win. If he has 4 rides out of a total daily card of 8. given this rider, he will bag the winner from the 50% chance. And he knows his objective being the prize of the coveted title.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-09 21:31 | Report Abuse

KK7198: I sent the above link to a whats app group, who were so keen talking about the impending PRN and political funding. I wrote "Since funds are hard to come by to support campaigns, please contact my friend Mr. Zac Purton in Hong Kong, who will be glad to provide the required lifeline to support those aspiring to become the most disgusting creature on this earth at the rate of 2.5% interest a month. And if winner must develop the culture of promoting active horse racing in this country. But rather than be political figures as targets of hate speech and focus for ridicule, better become jockey." like Mr. Zac Purton. 😁😁😁

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-09 21:36 | Report Abuse

Income
The boy Dracula since young is suspecting a fake… that’s why he keeps on investigating… 😂
https://youtube.com/shorts/2PIHSF_YnEc?feature=share

Woi Income, dont insult my Bayern Munich eh... whatever still German league champions for a decade without a break: Its because they rule the field, people are calling it farmer's league.😄😄😄 I think French league is also dominated by PSG, no competition.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-09 21:37 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274, a good one. Bossku is also one of the participants in your Alumni whats app group?

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-09 21:49 | Report Abuse

moon, Martin Sng had passed away. Saw him winning the Sultan of Selangor Gold Cup on Paititi Gold in 1982.
🙏

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-09 22:14 | Report Abuse

kk7198
https://www.kitco.com/news/2023-07-07/This-catapults-gold-to-2-500-and-then-5-000-by-2026-Midas-Touch-Consulting-s-Florian-Grummes.html
a) gold is a rarity: the supply will deplete with time. With chaos and turmoil creating engines of uncertainty, the concept of safe haven grows strongly. Future price ascending trend is expected: MRA circuit
b) Sabah, Sarawak and Kalimantan, virtually near virgin conditions with respect to minerals mining (gold- silver- copper- rare earth), only small percentage explored: Singapore Kramji stint
c) The progressive move towards gold backed currency: Joining BRICS : Hong Kong Shatin.
d) Bank Negara requires physical gold inventory from Bahvest.: Melbourne, Flemington.
e) EPF, PNB, KWAP awaken to the reality of Bahvest: Dubai and Saudi carnival.
f) A supermarket of Minerals inventory: supplier and trader, progressing to the Glencore and Rio Tinto league: Breeders Cup .
Bahvest life cycle:😁😁😁

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-09 23:12 | Report Abuse

kk7198
moonslayer274, a good one. Bossku is also one of the participants in your Alumni whats app group?
Oh no, he is more senior, but he has a younger brother, Nizam, in the same cohort who is low profile not mentioned in politics. but as usual sits on few BOD's of PLC;s, But he is very reserved, not in the Forum. But one distinct personality is in the Johanian Forum: the 6 bil Penang Tunnel Debacle, We use to rock out and party together those times, but that's about it. As time pass by, we digressed in direction and led our own lifestyles, he was always in the corporate maneuvering with Bursa PLC;s while I worked to earn a living. At times he will meet me privately, share his stories about meeting the chief minister of Penang and whatever. The fact is that I am only there to lend my ears, other than that, those issues doesn't strike me as captivating my interest. Wheeling and dealing lifestyles seems elegant and macho, state of the art, but to me beneath it its, very artificial. I know of many friends and sometimes wonder why these people should go to great lengths to achieve great things in life to the extent of jeopardizing their health, family, personal beliefs and values, just primarily to prove to the world that they are great, possess affluence, and exhibit life's trappings. These are the qualities that scares me because sincerity becomes relegated and most things in life are pegged to objectivity and means of achieving. Horses race is acceptable, there is a finishing line. But Human racing in pursuit of esteem and power is somewhat endless.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-09 23:24 | Report Abuse

kk7198
moon, Martin Sng had passed away. Saw him winning the Sultan of Selangor Gold Cup on Paititi Gold in 1982.

My condolence. Died of old age, when and location? Sng was an Ipoh boy, smallish rider if i recall. Yeah, Paititi Gold with his long stretch, being perhaps 9-10 year old at that time running over his pet distance of 1600m. Perhaps that is the strength of Garnet Bougoure: 3 old runners who could still give the younger ones a run for their money: Paititi Gold, Western Union, Persian Sapphire.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-10 07:55 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274, all the horses were owned by Agasam stable. They are rich indonesians and only ranked behind Auric stable. This week,Bahvest will break the magical 3 which looks possible despite the weak market sentiment.Let's take this oppourtunity to collect more. Kretam Iceman is definitely preparing him for the grand race in Flemington race course next Nov and the subsequent triple crown races before retiring to stud farm.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 08:45 | Report Abuse

KK7198
https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/countries-repatriating-gold-wake-sanctions-against-russia-study-2023-07-10/

Global economic developments, impending chaos and turmoil, are promoting brighter chances for Bahvest to be Bank Negara owned, 😁😁😁 When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
With 200 meters left to run, challengers are coming from everywhere, its anybody's race, but hello, coming thru the center is the green Kretam Colors of Bahvest.....💪👌

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-10 08:57 | Report Abuse

So true.....moonslayer, gold will shine during economic chaos. With 100meters to go, it's all over as Bahvest hits the front and clears away. It's now 2 lengths....3lengths to the post.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-10 09:23 | Report Abuse

In the view of the legal team, Bahvest is only buying time and futile to recover the amount of RM 6m which is part of the compensation sum of RM 20m for trespassing the land where the factory was erected. Bahvest has failed to pay the amount of RM 7 m which is part of the non refundable deposit of RM 13m as agreed. Legal document to that effect has been duly executed and there is no basis for the new management and party to challenge the due resolution and process conducted in a legal manner.

Bahvest as a lessee has already publicly admitted and acknowledged that they have been violating the term since inception. Hence, there is no legal basis of annulling the demand initiated by the Lessor ( Southsea). The recent incident of sabotaging the factory was believed to be motivated by the new management themselves to give wrong impression to the public that it was the making of the previous administration. The recent surge was believed to be internally motivated by the new management too in disguise to avoid the slump in the share price but of no avail, most investors including retailers have already sidelined this counter for goodness sake.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-10 09:45 | Report Abuse

It is preposterous for Bahvest to be owned by Bank Negara, the Government will never do that in a million year for a simple reason that Gold mining often has adverse environmental impacts, such as deforestation, water pollution, and habitat destruction. Social concerns related to the displacement of local communities, human rights violations, and conflicts etc .

Instead of ownership, the Governments and regulatory bodies will increasingly toughen responsible mining practices and impose various environmental regulation on mining operations, which can increase operational costs, higher compliance costs and impact the profitability gold mining.

The Government would not step in the gold mining. To do so, it is akin to stepping its own foot into the grave.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-10 09:58 | Report Abuse

joyvest banyak garang pagi ini, sudah salah makan ubat ke.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-10 10:03 | Report Abuse

@joyvest... A signed, sealed contract need not necessarily be valid in the eyes of the law.. Chronology of events taking place that led to the contract will be studied at by the court of law. It is not something so straight forward. The contract will be proven illegal by the court. Of course the fish monger has the option not to pay the money by appealing to the Court of Appeal to buy time. It won't be long before he made himself a Bangkrupt...

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-10 10:14 | Report Abuse

What Bahvest did was nothing but just to buy time to delay the payment of the compensation of RM 20m ( of which RM 6m has been paid ) . The eventuality is expected to be the same..... Pay up what is owed. If due signed document at mutual agreement is subject to be challenged all the times, then what is the use of execution of the contractual agreement without secured protection and abiding ?

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-10 10:29 | Report Abuse

@joyvest... That's the job of the Court. Till then, we wait...

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 10:30 | Report Abuse

kk7198
https://www.facebook.com/reel/286150523930246?mibextid=xO1PvT&s=yWDuG2&fs=e

Arrogate: I have seen few rums, quite versatile, can come from behind and sometimes can stay just off pace from the front runner and win, as in the video. Size wise: He is a biggie Ibig), long-striding.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-10 10:37 | Report Abuse

@kk7198... Come to think about it, it does make sense for the Central Bank to buy Bahvest instead of Gold ingots... Bah-mined 99.99% pure Gold

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-10 10:47 | Report Abuse

When both parties have signed the agreement in good faith and they must abide by the terms of the agreements. What the new management is doing is to waster the court's time , resources and taxpayer's money and also deplete the resources ie cash and otherwise of the company. They have taken the court for granted and it is futile for them to proceed.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-10 10:52 | Report Abuse

@joyvest... I will not use the word 'good faith' but Duress....

Bullballs

1,194 posts

Posted by Bullballs > 2023-07-10 11:00 | Report Abuse

Why still sue here sue there by both parties? Why the AG has not charged Korek King? He has already dug his grave, just send in the coffin and he will shiver in fear.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 11:05 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88:
When Kretam Iceman was running life rough and tough, Dracula was in Diapers, no fangs yet.
Watch how they nail Dracula's coffin when the issue of misconduct in executing fiduciary duties, duty of care and statutory duties towards Bahvest and/or otherwise exercised their powers for an improper purpose; Notice, this is top of the itinerary for Kretams writ and statement of claim, it captures attention because it is an act perpetrated by the intent to commit crime. Only then the RGT 6 mil. is stated as the 3rd itinerary. They, primarily want to fix him up for good. They want to fight him in court to prove his criminal acts. Bro, The current CEO was their CFO if not mistaken. Records are in his possession.
Dracula never for a moment thought that he would be driven out immediately after the MACC detention. So in all probability, he could not burn or destroy records. That is why Kretam assassins are confident of proving this case in court. If he is found guilty, the RGT6 million is inconsequential, as it is related to the case of breach of fiduciary duty.
The penalty for breach of fiduciary duty is typically payment for the actual damages incurred, as well as any punitive damages if the breach of fiduciary duty involved fraud or malice. Technically you can go to jail for some breaches of fiduciary duty, such as theft, fraud, and embezzlement.
If Dracula is found guilty. payment for damages and legal expenses will drag him to his knees. He will never smell board membership of any PLC;s for a long time, let alone talk of him making a comeback. Did we forget about jail-time? Anyway; lets not go to that, because that might only take effect after 2028.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-10 11:16 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... You said it all what's to be said. Very detailed person you are. Bravo to you @moonslayer274...

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 11:24 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88 and Kk7198
Example: My allegation is structured like this: KK7198 demands 6 mil from me. But i will not pay him because via embezzlement and fraud, he now wants to recover 6 million arising from his misdeeds. So, will the court allow these writs and statement of claim to run separately or currently. My writ claims that KK7198 should not be paid because he has committed a crime, embezzlement. Whatever that was earlier agreed upon as contract or whatsoever, will not take precedence anymore. If I prove KK7198 in court as a cheat related to the 6 mil, so judge gonna rule KK7198 has cheated, but he deserve to be paid 6 mil.? In Zimbabwean court Maybe!

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 11:26 | Report Abuse

kk7198
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-continues-dollarize-reserves-gold-224626868.html

Bro, they are waiting to dump USD bonds. If i were Msia, I buy RMB .

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-10 11:27 | Report Abuse

No one is pointing at you with the gun to force you to sign the agreement. You are given with the ample time to understand the terms of the agreement, It is your onus to engage legal expert to assist you if you are ignorant of the laws. Your mention of " Duress" is just an excuse. You need to prove to the court you are not in the right frame of mind when you are signing the agreement . Basically, you need to prove you are a psychopath to that extent.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-10 11:42 | Report Abuse

A clear distinction must be made .

Failure to discharge the fiduciary duty as a Director is different from the wrongdoing of the Bahvest for trespassing. There are two separate issues . No one has forced Bahvest to admit its wrongdoings but Bahvest has taken its initiative to make public BURSA announcement itself. The quantum of RM 20m as a claim for compensation for the wrongdoing has been duly determined based on market rate on a fair basis. Your mention of element of " cheat " in the said claim is not tenable here.

MusaAman

111 posts

Posted by MusaAman > 2023-07-10 11:47 | Report Abuse

LFM@Southsea pointed a gun at LFM@Wullesdorf to pay.
Lepas tu LFM@Wullesdorf fast-fast bayar LFM@Southsea.
Tapi tak sempat bayar abis dah terkena.
Skg LFM@Southsea try point gun at Bahvest.
Bahvest bilang tontolou ko LFM..

kebuduhan ko mmg tahap luarbiasa... tdk perlu duress apa2 pun.

MusaAman

111 posts

Posted by MusaAman > 2023-07-10 11:52 | Report Abuse

ceh.. nak tambah lagi kebuduhan..
LFM@Southsea bilang LFM@Wullesdorf buat salah trespass.
LFM@wullesdorf cepat2 akui salah mintak ampun beribi-ribu ampun dpd LFM@Southsea.

MusaAman

111 posts

Posted by MusaAman > 2023-07-10 11:53 | Report Abuse

kebuduhan ko mmg clear and with distinction.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-10 11:59 | Report Abuse

The company is run by BOD collectively,not single directors. The whole BOD should be collectively accountable if they are said to have their duty of care and/or fiduciary duty. It is not right to targe only one and single director. Following the investigation of MACC ,no further charges have been made against anyone as at to date . No sight and / or sign of the so called the occurrence of the " embezzlement " within the company under the previous administration. All the Accounts presented under the previous mgt have been duly audited and closely scrutinised by the public in general and BURSA.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 12:04 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88 and Kk7198
Party to the said contract between Bahvet and Southsea: who sign on the dotted lines? Witness signature as testimony hard to speculate, not important; So probability between BV and South Sea:
1) Son for bahvest and Dracula forSouthsea
2) Datuk (one of the datuks that they drove off from bahvest, cant remember his name) for Bahvest and Dracula for Southsea
3) Dracula for Bahvest and Dracula for Southsea: unlikely, or else Dracula would either be high on Shabu or utterly Stup....
And all already abandon ship. Not that it matters, because the contract is still valid, but we can derive that all signatory to the contract are eager to draw and seal the contract. Incidentally, all are court clusters. By the way there are no psychopaths here as signatory, only fraudsters.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-10 12:14 | Report Abuse

Comrades,, think market will improve after PRN in Aug 12. Meanwhile, just hold on your horses.This Bahvest is no ordinary stallion. He is earmarked for stud duties like the great Seattle Slew.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-10 12:15 | Report Abuse

Well said, moonslayer274.How to know joyvest curi curi beli. He tries to buy low.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 12:38 | Report Abuse

kk7198

Income once pointed out that Datuk LFM has two good looking daughters, perhaps the dame must be contributing to the positive DNA to mold their good looking appearance. 😁 I have always carried this uncertain feeling, worried if by any chance that Joyvest might be one of the daughters.
So now Joyvest ,parley, meaning stop for a moment so that i might clear my conscience by asking you this question: Joyvest, by any chance, are you the daughter of Datuk Lo Fu Ming? Please be honest, because if you are I would be guilty as hell inside me for addressing him with the various pseudonyms. So Joyvest, YES or NO? if YES, then that will be my lessons learned not to assume, and I apologize and will make the proper adjustments. If NO, then let the battle resume. Straightforward. So Joyvest, over to you!

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 12:46 | Report Abuse

kk7198
Comrades,, think market will improve after PRN in Aug 12. Meanwhile, just hold on your horses.This Bahvest is no ordinary stallion. He is earmarked for stud duties like the great Seattle Slew.

Bro, it makes no difference, my shares are kept sealed in a genie bottle, the genie is guarding the bottle, but has thrown the keys away deep into the Sulu Sea. He has even erased the password for stashing away the bottle in a chest where formerly, it contained the heart of Davy Jones, Pirates of the Carribean. So i have to abide by the spell being cast 😁😎: The shares are only available in August 2024.😋

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-10 12:51 | Report Abuse

moon, in another scenario joyvest is eyeing to be a " Foo Mah". In short, Dracula's son-in-law.He knows the 100KGS gold are with him.

Post a Comment