BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.41%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.72

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,676 comment(s). Last comment by IlmuKhodam 1 day ago

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-10 14:03 | Report Abuse

I am who i am at liberty to express be it positive or otherwise without favouritism and/or bias....

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 15:34 | Report Abuse

kk7198
Well said, moonslayer274. How to know joyvest curi curi beli. He tries to buy low.

Actually if Bahvest were to run true to form and capitalize on what the world has to positively offer him, then, perhaps when he goes to Melbourne at odds of RM 2.50 in Nov. 2024, in retrospect at that time, would it have mattered if the buying price for BV was 20 sen or 25 sen or 50 sen?
Since we are not T2 players, no necessity to time the market.
Who is there to BV can do it or otherwise.. If they are so confident about their prediction (I don't consider it analysis because the reasoning is weak), then why waste time, might as well queue at the Magnum or Sports Toto, buy maximum, until both gaming counter go bust paying out the winning tickets. The fact is, the crystal ball can say nothing about what will happen tomorrow. Everything in the future is odds and probability.
About retailers not confident in supporting the counter: OMG spare me the thought. Since when do counters move due to retail support. Retail buying is meant for market maker manipulation, as receivers and helpers, but not essential. Cornered stocks move rapidly due to retail support? KK7198, those 2nd board counters you previously listed REPCO and Hwa Tai and their cohorts, they had retail support? If they had, it will never achieve those ridiculous heights. On the contrary, when retail is huge, the market maker stops and short so that retailers vomit out again lower.. The market maker is not a welfare department. And most of all they love the T2 players most, to participate in their pump and dump scheme. I myself only a retailer but not T2, even if I buy 1 million shares, I am least the source of any concern or hindrance to the Market maker. But when the bus load is heavy, then market maker will need for most passengers to run for the exit door. to leave, too many journey disturbance and stoppages, Anyway, did we not condition ourselves that retail is only ikan bilis standard!

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 15:45 | Report Abuse

KK7198, Looks like most market makers for speculative counters from all 40 barrier starting gates are having evening coffee and chit-chatting. So its good also that BV just run off pace from the leaders. No point striking a sudden move that might attract attention, but might not finish in the money. BV is a smart horse.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-10 16:20 | Report Abuse

Your mention of retail investors to be of no impact on the company and they can be easily dismissed by the said measures is preposterous . It is widely acknowledged that Retailers can have a significant impact on the movement of share prices. Companies with low participation of retailers investors are usually in hibernation for a long long times

The existence and presence of the retail investors are important . Firstly, Retail investors often have smaller portfolios with fewer holdings compared to institutional investors. This means that their trading decisions regarding a specific stock can have a more significant impact on its price, as they are more likely to concentrate their investments in a particular company or industry.

Secondly, Retail investors tend to be more active traders compared to institutional investors. They may buy or sell shares frequently, reacting to market news, rumours or their own perceptions of the company's prospects. These frequent trades can cause short-term price movements. Their active participation can not be ignored.

Thirdly, Retail collectively make up a large portion of the overall investor base. Their combined buying or selling activity and force can cause significant fluctuations in share prices, especially for stocks with a lower market capitalization. The Market capitalisation of Bahvest is less than RM 300m

Unless FL and parties are holding more than 90% of shareholding in total, the forces of the retail investors are formidable to be reckoned with. If you offend the retail investors, basically , you can kiss and say goodbye and trade of your own accord within your own fantasy.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-10 16:29 | Report Abuse

Your ignorance and denial of the presence of the retail investors is larger than your loss. Since your mention of retail investors is of no significant impact on the company and their participation is not important, then the company is expected to be in hibernation for a donkey years to come .........

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-10 16:39 | Report Abuse

@joyvest... I agree you have a mind of your own. I feel a lot of questions you posted have been handled by @moonslayer274. Digest them... Cheers

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-10 16:57 | Report Abuse

It is observed that despite of the negative news in many occasions, the share price went opposite as some expressed "out of sense " . It was clear that the Market makers manipulated the traded stocks by artificially creating volume and price movement. A large number of shares were seen to be bought internally to create the appearance of liquidity and attract retail buyers. However, the retail investors didnt seem to fall into the trap of buying, the market makers could not dump their shares as a result. The market makers are believed to have called for the "wolves" so much so that the retail investors no longer believe them.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 16:58 | Report Abuse

Joyvest. Why dont you be a bit more civil, matured and sophisticated about what you are able to write. Just because we dont share the same view, not necessary for you to start using words triggered from the spur of the moment dissatisfaction and emotional disturbance and star recoiling to the extent that people here in the thread can somehow picture on your weakness amd emotional instability.
So i do piss you off eh. Which is good. Because that is how a professional strikes without the need to get personal. You still have a lot to learn about lessons in life. I am least perturbed by your insults. I have lost nothing from it. I think if its too hot for you, since i am here, its best you try some other threads. You seem to be lamenting and seeking for attention. My goodness, grow up.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-10 17:00 | Report Abuse

moonslayer274 bro, wow! so many long postings to read. Bahvest is taking a breather and will come back stronger after in spelling station.

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-10 17:04 | Report Abuse

Who is emotional now ? Certainly not me . The reason why you are pissed off is because i have hit the bulleyes with truth in it ? I believe so ....

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 17:13 | Report Abuse

kk7198
moon, in another scenario joyvest is eyeing to be a " Foo Mah". In short, Dracula's son-in-law.He knows the 100KGS gold are with him.

Its obvious, retail player in this thread, where got standard and affluence Bro to court Dracula's 2 good looking daughters. At least Zac Purton standard or Cristoffe Laniere, only then can open account. If not how to match Dracula's gold value stashed under his bed...😄😄😄
Perhaps we get Clyde to court one of them, Seriously bro, they have looks little resemblance to their father. Unless Income has done a con job on me on this issue.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 17:22 | Report Abuse

KK7198, the UMNO Stable UEMS. where did he come from? Not sighted at all, out of the blue storming home thru the pack. Also big dividend payouts, 11.4% rise.
Well during heavy going there will be rare moments for some strange ones to perform.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-10 18:08 | Report Abuse

@joyvest... You certainly hit no bullseyes. It's more BULLSH*T. The many last of your posts reflects that. You have shallow understanding of things as opposed to @moonslayer274. That is a fact...

Zazzyy

313 posts

Posted by Zazzyy > 2023-07-10 18:15 | Report Abuse

This so called SKL spend so much time and energy disputing the wrongfulness of ex BV owners . How much did you make ?? Too much “ knowledge “ is useless . Trust your good heart . Who is the hero and the criminal ?

Zazzyy

313 posts

Posted by Zazzyy > 2023-07-10 18:17 | Report Abuse

Anyone who sell down his shares , then claim trespassing , tear down walls ?? If they can win heaven has no eyes 🤣🤣

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 18:25 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88
Bro, relax la bro, Just drop the whole issue la: no gain in all this. Nobody wins and lose in these offensive and defensive ordeal. We are here not to argue or prove anything to anybody. If anything at all, we have already done our explanation, that is sufficient. We are here to see how Bahvest develops and grow to be a blue chip. We are here to stay. Don't be distracted by noise. What is important is that we survive to fight another battle another day. Let Bahvest be the proof of the pudding.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-10 18:30 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... Thanks. I will take your advice. Cheers

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-10 19:00 | Report Abuse

moonslayer bro....an exciting race for you to watch after dinner.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-10 19:00 | Report Abuse

https://youtu.be/wPu_MnbV_c8

Income

11,128 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-10 19:05 | Report Abuse

Dracula daughter unexpected bone breaking in a tussle… 😭
https://youtube.com/shorts/4Il-oSbVbq8?feature=share

joyvest

10,414 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-07-10 19:13 | Report Abuse

Then why bother to react emotionally and blow it out of proportion if it is BS? It is clear that you are delusional.

Income

11,128 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-10 19:50 | Report Abuse

Moon,
This is the place where gld has no value compare to your life. Come, we make a trip there.
https://youtube.com/shorts/xI9nfAchNnM?feature=share

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 21:39 | Report Abuse

kk7198
https://youtu.be/wPu_MnbV_c8

1) Emblem road odds 99:1, I somehow am not comfortable with this main event, richest prize winner. He is owned by the Saudi crown prince. These dignified Arabs at times like a spoiled child, because they forked out the prize money, Its like they demand their entry to win. No proof to this statement, just making similar comparisons to Dubai Cup,. If I recall, before the Japanese Equinox invasion, the premiere Dubai Cup event for many years were won by Godolphin the No1sheikh of Dubai owned stable, and contracted jockey, none other than yours truly F. Dettori. But, undeniably, these people, they are damn bloody good in organizing a splash of a colorful, extravaganza gala carnival, an unforgettable experience. Well they don't call it sport of the kings for nothing, is it?
2) Lets go buy water from Japan. There must be something in their water, Hey, that;s a world class field and they are making the other runners fall like dominoes. Not 1 or 2 races, but between Saudi and Dubai cup, they swept about 6 events I think. I am not surprised, if they have already reserved Residential Facilities and adopted Cristoffe Lamiere.😄😄

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 21:54 | Report Abuse

Income
Dracula daughter unexpected bone breaking in a tussle… 😭
https://youtube.com/shorts/4Il-oSbVbq8?feature=share

This is the sport I least enjoy. Both gladiators bringing their problems from home, wanting to whack their boyfriends or partner, but end up slugging it out seemingly into female brutality and ferociousness (not Ferero Roche OK). Rather than do this, come to Tawau Gold mine and be Kretam's Hench- woman and whack the intruding gangsters out of their diapers. Thats for a good cause.

Btw upload again the 2 daughters of Tawau Dracula. Wanna review. I doubt they are still working at BV. But Be careful Ok. Don't do a con job on me. Produce authentic pictures of the said person. Don't you simply pluck samples from any source. Thanks 😁😁

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-10 22:06 | Report Abuse

moonslayer bro, agreed with you, actually horse breding is a big business in Japan. They have a horse farm where its population is almost the same with the people staying. I try to get and send to you later. Lately Japan has become world beater and they have produced many world class runners.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 22:11 | Report Abuse

Income
Moon, This is the place where gld has no value compare to your life. Come, we make a trip there.
https://youtube.com/shorts/xI9nfAchNnM?feature=share

Bro, I dispute your statement and the veracity of the video narration. About a month ago Malaysia vs Papua New Guinea at our local Football Stadium. The game ended with Msia winning majestically 10-0. But after the game, there were no reports of Papua players feasting over dead corpse of Msian footballers on the field. Well isn't the game also considered as a battle?
So be careful on how to decipher information, could be FAKE. FAKE my friend.😎😄😁
Anyway, if you visit PNG, take care of your marbles. Tribal acceptance is fostered with outsiders, if they can fondle your marbles, a token of mutual linkages that can enhance friendship. Don't believe?

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 22:31 | Report Abuse

KK7198:
Lately Japan has become world beater and they have produced many world class runners.

Bro,
Horses: Just when we think we have seen Equinox, we thought, oh probably only by chance: by the numbers that they are producing, I am not surprise if its "factory-production concept" Japang... without doubt know what competitiveness is, continuity, what next issues and evolutionary and revolutionary change.
Bro, the west is either oblivious or in the state of denial of this fact. Never mind, we continue supplying the air con for them to continue their slumber. Sweet Dreams, for when you one day start opening your eyes, its all Japanese.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-10 22:33 | Report Abuse

kk7198
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1599940173812808?s=yWDuG2&fs=e

Sunday Silence: The great grandfather of Equinox.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-10 22:34 | Report Abuse

moonslayer bro, I love watching Equinox,Kitasan Black and Songline racing in Japan. Songline has tremendous stamina and loves to burst in the last 100 meter.Sodashi,the white great mare was pipped by him in the post.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-10 22:43 | Report Abuse

Sunday Silence was a real gem to the Japanese. Sadly, Seattle Slew didn't produce many great winners even though he was in stud farm until he died at the age of 28.

Income

11,128 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-11 07:40 | Report Abuse

Moon,
The link to LFM daughter…
Only one daughter lah… name MICHELLE LO CHOON FUNG, 38
https://www.pwc.com/my/en/assets/press/2019/20190413-focus-malaysia-groomed-for-bigger-role.pdf

LO TECK YONG, 37.
MICHELLE LO CHOON FUNG, 38
Bahvest Resources Bhd
Lo Teck Yong was appointed to the board of Bahvest Resources Bhd (then known as Borneo Aqua Harvest Bhd) in May 2005.
He is currently in charge of the daily operations of the company's fish farms and primarily oversees the nurseries for fish fry and the rearing centre for adult fish at Bahvest's aquaculture operations site. More recently, he has become involved in the company's mining operations.
Teck Yong earned a Bachelor of Science, majoring in Marketing from the University of Surrey, United Kingdom in 2003. Following his graduation, he undertook a study tour to several fish breeding centres in Taiwan, China and South Korea to build up his knowledge of fish breeding.
His sister Michelle Lo (pix is currently a corporate and risk management managerfor Bahvest. She joined the company in 2012.
Michelle graduated from the Royal Holloway University of London with a Bachelor of Economics and Management in 2012. She also holds a master's degree in Insurance and Risk Management from the CASS Business School of City
University, London.
Teck Yong and Michelle are the children of managing director and CEO Datuk Lo Fui Ming.

Income

11,128 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-11 07:41 | Report Abuse

Moon,
MICHELLE LO CHOON FUNG very pretty… daughter of LFM
Dreaming of her

Income

11,128 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-11 08:09 | Report Abuse

Moon,
You see… in a moment notice, I immediately give you LFM daughter data and pic.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-11 08:10 | Report Abuse

Income, nice name....Spring Wind.. .what are u waiting, takes the next flight to Sandakan.Grab and whack her cukup cukup. Even no longer fresh n juicy at this age.At least you become Foo Mah.Dracula welcomes you to his circle of family. Next is to invite brothers here for wedding banquet. Go, Income,go. Speed like the fatesr horse,Martigny trained by Ivan Allan. He would be the fatest to sprint out of the barrier gate and would lead as least 10 lengths away from his rivals. Most of the time,his rivals couldn't catch him. Income...the next Martigny.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-11 11:15 | Report Abuse

Income
Moon,
You see… in a moment notice, I immediately give you LFM daughter data and pic.

Yeah, Yeah, so you think I am running a private investigation syndicate by you supplying all these info.. Like KK7198 wrote. so rather than you dream about her, why don't you chase reality, put on a saddle and ride to Tawau. Go to the market place, but buy a ring first, ask for Dracula, approach him, and make your proposition. But if your head is put on sale the next moment beside the Red Snapper decapitated body, not my fault eh.
BTW, she is 38, unlikely that she is single. But considering that Tawau not many eligible suitors, perhaps she is still available. What if she is a divorcee with one daughter, and she opens her heart to you, (income don't get second ideas or be cheeky, literally only her heart and nothing else), would you seize the opportunity. Bro this like being given the chance to ride Makybe Diva, the Melbourne champion mare.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-11 11:22 | Report Abuse

KK7198, I remember Martigny, the Ivan Allen trained speedster for the green colors of Equus stable. If not mistaken in the last years of its racing career, he will be ridden by Lucas or Donelly.

Btw where is the Cicakman. Yesterday indisposed. Need a replacement race caller for this thread.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-11 11:58 | Report Abuse

Bit busy ma.
I heard big intraday traders buy n sell on daily basis n use info from forum n makes money so dowan this burger to make easy life.
Kita sibuk2 dia dpt duit pulak....better keep quiet bah.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-11 12:27 | Report Abuse

moon bro, think Terry Lucas was his regular rider. Oh yes, Equus Stable has many good race horses too.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-11 12:48 | Report Abuse

cicakman
Bit busy ma.
I heard big intraday traders buy n sell on daily basis n use info from forum n makes money so dowan this burger to make easy life.
Kita sibuk2 dia dpt duit pulak....better keep quiet bah.

1) Good for you, go attend to more demanding matters. Market is only secondary issue. Rather than sit and look at popping, up down numbers, put time to better use on important issues.
2) That is why sometimes Myself and KK7198 hide under the guise of horse racing, it is a must to use coded language to hide info, bro. Ayo, gurau saja bro. Market pun macam sudah umur 7th series, mau jalan pun pakai tongkat. 😁😁
3) Kita sibuk2 dia dpt duit pulak....better keep quiet bah: Never mind la bro: everyone have their on and off days. Kita relax aja.

Posted by blueberries > 2023-07-11 13:02 | Report Abuse

Guys
Bank Negara is a regulatory body and owning and running a business is not within the ambit to its existence. I think BNM can buy forward and on spot price from Bahvest. most probably from an accredited broker. Have to assure the quality of the bullion,
There aresome pretty good postings by moonslayers and a few others.

Thks

I guess joyvest"s age is in her 20ish to 30s. Still got alot to learn in the way of corporate matters.

Posted by blueberries > 2023-07-11 13:09 | Report Abuse

I think Bursa and SC are doing their work on the quiet. Those who think the authorities have closed the files do not know how they work,

For all u know, previous BOD may do a quiet retreat if they do not want a full blown stories on what they did and did not do properly.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-11 13:18 | Report Abuse

kk7198
moon bro, think Terry Lucas was his regular rider. Oh yes, Equus Stable has many good race horses too.

The powerful sequence after Martigny, the fiery mid distance/stayer, Andermatt, followed by the versatile and unexpected finishing burst of St Galen. Incidently, both are half brothers, foaled by the dame Aminonia.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-11 13:20 | Report Abuse

You open bit of your mouth,not even 30 minutes they take first 22.5 cts.
Ppl follow up 1 cts,later they cabut or tomolo + bit up they cabut .

Posted by Robert Waters > 2023-07-11 14:10 | Report Abuse

Oh my gosh. It is still holding. It definitely looks like I missed an opportunity at RM 0.16. That was 2 weeks ago, and I had a bid that I canceled.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-11 14:21 | Report Abuse

blueberries,
I guess joyvest"s age is in her 20ish to 30s. Still got alot to learn in the way of corporate matters.
a) Ayoyo Bluberries, why have you pinched and awaken the Ripper, she is gonna carry a machete and start swinging and slashing anything in his path, without due care for other people's safety and her own safety. Sirens blaring and bellowing sound approaching: Run for cover, here comes Armageddon. 😁😁😁

I think Bursa and SC are doing their work on the quiet. Those who think the authorities have closed the files do not know how they work,
b) Again have to quote my idol VK Linggam: Correct, correct, correct. The stack of filed cases, outstanding and backlog handled by respective authorities is unprecedented. There are just too many scoundrels embezzling and squandering assets, including Fishmongers and vampires.. As for MACC delays, i think its a good means of giving court clusters anxiety and sleepless nights, as small recompense B4 the big showtime if they are confirmed legally booked to perform at Bamboo River or Kajang Square for a lengthy contractual performance.
Let me invoke some unrelated court cases and duration just to have an idea of litigation time span. This is in reference to the blood money Dracula is craving for.
a) To declare someone bankrupt- with out of court settlement proposition initially, Sick leave, absentism, plea bargain, argue here, argue there and whatever lah,,, with the experience of some who are friend of mines: 5-7 years , before the hammer goes down to effect the bankruptcy, and this was when the 30K limit was eligible for legal pursuit. Now limit is 100K.
2) Landlord Tenancy eviction can run up to 2 years.
There are many factors that can delay litigation. Perhaps location such as Tawau and Sandakan much quicker, because regional and fewer cases. But what if Kretam decides to fight at Federal Level because of the enormity of the alleged demand. So another delay. Kretam will send a greeting card to Dracula: " Open your mouth and keep on waiting"
-
-For all u know, previous BOD may do a quiet retreat if they do not want a full blown stories on what they did and did not do properly.
a) No offense to you Bro, they do it at the Tawau market place or coffee shop. Mana ada standard for this people to book a retreat. Or perhaps on a sampan at the middle of the Sulu Sea.
In my opinion, the ensuing litigation in respect of the abuse of authority with malicious intention disguised within the execution of their fiduciary duties, will see them handing over the 6 mil on a platter and pleading for Kretam Assassins to spare them. As Zazzy aptly wrote yesterday, if those vampires can get a leeway on this issue, Heaven have no eye.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-11 14:34 | Report Abuse

cicakman
You open bit of your mouth,not even 30 minutes they take first 22.5 cts.
Ppl follow up 1 cts,later they cabut or tomolo + bit up they cabut .

Aya bro, if that is the case, then we must use binary code or old fashioned Morse code to communicate, I think its Ok lah,,, different people different trading styles. If people were to profit from your comments, than you should take pride that your analysis and forecast has credibility. Bro, cannot avoid or prevent this phenomenon, impossible.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-11 15:00 | Report Abuse

Ok..ok lahhh
Give chance bit bit ok.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-11 15:17 | Report Abuse

In certain interior of Kalimantan,if you knock down a hunting dogs,the penalties are cows and sometimes gold,cz dogs hunts foods for them.
Therefore carefull when driving
There gold bit less value.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-11 15:40 | Report Abuse

When u see women taking bath naked,cannot laugh too.Later kena penalties 🤣

Post a Comment