BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.41%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.72

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,676 comment(s). Last comment by IlmuKhodam 1 day ago

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-15 09:42 | Report Abuse

Today there is 1 outsider Leaner. Waiting for call

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-15 09:43 | Report Abuse

From jockey's friend. Can have your contact, moon ?

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-15 09:45 | Report Abuse

KK7198
I got a better picture for the criteria used by Longines to rank for best horse 2023 and this is the excerpt I recovered: The ratings are based on the performance of horses in elite races held during the designated period which takes in account the quality of opposition and achievements of each horse.
Big races on the cards till year end are the French Ptix de le arc Triomphe and Melbourne cup. Not sure about HK if any big races left. But are these elite classification according to Longines The only one left is the Prestigious Breeders cup in November. I doubt Equinox and his bridesmaid Mostahdaf will be entries in Melbourne cup, as it is not their pet distance. Japan and Ireland will perhaps send other stayers to compete in the 2 mile grueling event. Breeders cup has customarily been an event won by the American;s, and to get the fine horses from overseas travel to US is a big risk with respect to stress, and later compete. Unless they come early and adapt with adequate rest. Horses of the Longines ratings perhaps have their career paths now charted with care so as not to jeopardize their near future stud value potential as that is the other aspect of racing akin to the Bahvest goldmine: The future price for continuity of the genetic progeny.
So this year up till now, top 10, no US horses in the Longines ranking. They must awake to the reality of the Japanese and European dominance or else be as " Also took Part".runners.

Mr Malek: Good horse, with strong finish, but a victim of the local rating system, such that Burridge has to run him among stayers just to continue its racing career. Horses like Mr Malek if given yielding or soft going might overwhelm its opponents in sprinting and mid distance events. But to have it perform for the prestigious Singapore gold cup over 2200m ( not sure if they have amend the distance), that fiery finishing burst might not materialize as it will be a spent force attempting to cover the distance. I guess this is the sorry state of the issues revolving around MRA and Kranji, where racing now is sublime and thus filled with people who have no motivation to take racing to better heights. Oh wow KK7198, I use the word motivation, kind of sounding like Joyvest now. Perhaps Joyvest could do a management write up on how to rejuvenate the racing industry.
Anyway KK7198, why are we discussing this industry and commenting like reviewing share market trades. Must limit!😁😁😁

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-15 10:01 | Report Abuse

I reached home at about 6 pm yesterday, had appointment to meet few people after lunch. Without laptop, i will not participate much in the forum, as H/P letter board is small and strain to the eye. So I saw our future champion yesterday doing a volume of near 30 million but not going anywhere. Highest it tested was 24.5sen. I think he is running as usual, whereby if the going is firm (large CI gain), he will tarik hand brake and just play around keeping pace. But the good thing is INNO reported acquiring from open market another 2% shares, so now accumulating slightly above 10%. Or could it be market maker creating the precarious and uncertain scenario to instill fear for those anxious and weak holders who are unsure about the impending hearing outcome on 17/7 Monday. The session is only a hearing via zoom becos parties plaintiff is in Sandakan and defendant is in Tawau. , Its only the beginning. The hearing will inquire from both parties how they wanna seek resolution. But I am sure the presiding judge will say to the defendant's lawyer: " You go tell your client, his name Dracula is it, he better behave and not create any Wagner moves anymore or else this case will take into account his misadventures as a compulsive trouble maker and destroyer of property, and we can easily wrap up this case and let him have his fair share of daily curry rice, not at his favorite Mamak shops, but behind bars. 😁😁😁

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-15 10:03 | Report Abuse

No worries,bro. We take a spell on horse racing. Sad for my jockey's friends.Singaporeons.Muhd Az and Mohd Zaki. They need to find greener pastures. Cldye is super rich and his dad will send him to Australia soon to sharpen his riding skills. He has big plan to base him in Hong Kong. Many top jockeys are in there.They have a few world class race horses like Golden Sixty, just won Horse of the year 2023 last night and a historical record for 3 consequtive in a row, then there are the mighty Lucky Sweynesse and Romantic Warrior. US best is Cody's Wish. We here is Bahvest's Wish.....

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-15 10:10 | Report Abuse

kk7198
From jockey's friend. Can have your contact, moon ?
Bro, I dont wager anymore on this la. Last wager in 2004, nearly 20 years. Now I stay with racing for its quality as a sport. Well KK7198, aren't we among the royalties since we are immersed in the sport of the Kings. By your actions in promoting the industry to lure participants towards the Sport of Kings, so you should be called the Royal Tipster. Wow!😎😎😄

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-15 10:18 | Report Abuse

KK7198
Cldye is super rich and his dad will send him to Australia soon to sharpen his riding skills. He has big plan to base him in Hong Kong.

Optimum location and choice. Off the cuff, superficial observation: HK is a racer;s haven, if not mistaken, one island with 2 race course, Sha tin and Happy Valley. In addition they also have mid- week night races.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-15 10:39 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88
I find the judgement important ............
Bro, no affidavit no sworn statements on anything yet, just Writs and statement of claim.
Below is a snippet of my message to KK7198:
The session is only a hearing via zoom becos parties plaintiff is in Sandakan and defendant is in Tawau. , Its only the beginning. The hearing will inquire from both parties how they wanna seek resolution. But I am sure the presiding judge will say to the defendant's lawyer: " You go tell your client, his name Dracula is it, he better behave and not create any Wagner moves anymore or else this case will take into account his misadventures as a compulsive trouble maker and destroyer of property, and we can easily wrap up this case and let him have his fair share of daily curry rice, not at his favorite Mamak shops, but behind bars. 😁😁😁
I hope no untoward issues and decision emerging from the hearing on Monday. Best case scenario and fast: Defendant wave white flag, and return 6 mil. Worst case scenario: court battle, see who kill who!

Bro, in about 20 minutes time, you better take cover for you will get to see the Ripper holding a machete, appear before you to whack me and warm me to restraint from posting such bias and misleading statements that could confuse investors.
But I think, here only all smart and die hard, compulsive stock punters who refuse to survive if there was a nuclear war, because life has little meaning without a stock market to punt. Disclaimer: all genuine investors are not included in this statement. 😁😁😁

Posted by Robert Waters > 2023-07-15 12:15 | Report Abuse

A rainy good morning from a rainy Sarawak. All good here.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-15 12:29 | Report Abuse

So you reside there or are you on a business visit?

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-15 13:49 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... The bad smelly blood runs too deep. The verbal 'advice' would be good enough for the mining operations to run smoothly. The legal disputes must not see the repeat of Wagner-style mutiny. I have a strong feeling like @cicakman next week would be a good exciting week. Pretty healthy accumulation the last 2 weeks

Posted by Robert Waters > 2023-07-16 12:25 | Report Abuse

I reside in Sarawak because there is no better place. However, Sabah may offer even more wild opportunities, like this one. Would be good to visit the site, or at least the area.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-16 13:41 | Report Abuse

Good idea. Hop on a flight to Tawau, drive to the location of the prized trophy that has attracted varying species to combat in a tussle and kill one another: You will find footprints of gladiators, imprinted shadows and ash of vampires, splinters from weaponry left by Assassins and Wagner mercenaries. All in the name of Gold and Metals.

Would be helpful to have a descriptive account from collated info from a primary source in close coverage of the events there.

On this organization taking the path of BRE-X, not at this moment. Unlikely. The market cap is too small at this nascent stage, for the scam perpetrators to cash out. Not worth the money, in view of arsing litigation and other authoritative fines and confiscations. In summary, a scam must be organized and launched with an end game in sight that will ensure worst case scenarios can be mitigated, and the left overs are sufficient to guarantee that the predators will not have to serve any organization for the rest of their life. Notice that only when Bre-X reached 4 bil in market cap, and in retrospect the scam sirens were triggered and sounded throughout.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-16 13:54 | Report Abuse

Income
BV cut unnecessary weight too fast…
https://youtube.com/shorts/W4hEOHLvVoA?feature=share

I think this affliction is currently widespread globally, whereby out of a personal desire to bring your physique into shape, you push your body to extremes under strenuous pressure, and condition your body via non regulated, internet promoted weight reducing formulas. Added to it, is the weight of social media applause and motivation, and finally, you drive yourself to the grave. Important lessons to be learned.

Income

11,128 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-16 20:23 | Report Abuse

Kretam can finally look for the hidden 100 kg Gld by using Quantum Qubit analysis. Dracula can’t hide 100kg Gld from Kretam…
https://youtube.com/shorts/D5w6y9YTQx4?feature=share

Income

11,128 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-16 20:27 | Report Abuse

This is the most talented jockey…
Jockey is training two “horses” in one go. Wow this jockey is so talented.
https://youtube.com/shorts/lfHx3LVzSuo?feature=share

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-16 21:27 | Report Abuse

Income
Kretam can finally look for the hidden 100 kg Gld by using Quantum Qubit analysis. Dracula can’t hide 100kg Gld from Kretam…
https://youtube.com/shorts/D5w6y9YTQx4?feature=share

So far any show of this issue from big bother, US? Looks like China gallops faster and are driving next level Technology. Kudos to them for the breakthrough.

Income

11,128 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-16 21:34 | Report Abuse

Equinox also lose to this Jockey who is training the Winning “horses”

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-16 21:36 | Report Abuse

Income
This is the most talented jockey…
Jockey is training two “horses” in one go. Wow this jockey is so talented.

A heart warming video portraying animals at play. Animals may come short in brain power, but their actions are not short of being delightful and uplifting our emotions.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-17 08:38 | Report Abuse

Why u all think Inno still buying ?🤔

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-17 08:44 | Report Abuse

Why you buy ?
Why you sell?
Suka2 business and buang duit ka🤣?

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-17 09:34 | Report Abuse

Your honour ,buncit steal the gold 🤣🤣🤣

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-17 09:36 | Report Abuse

Cicakman
Bro,
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true

That is the answer to why Inno is buying. 😁😁

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-17 10:07 | Report Abuse

cicakman
Your honour ,buncit steal the gold 🤣🤣🤣

Your honor, can we push to 25, your judgement on this matter long overdue...😁

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-17 11:14 | Report Abuse

I think Yang Arif,possible 0.25 cts cz court just talk talk only.🤣

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-17 11:40 | Report Abuse

21 5 cts
22.5 cts
23 5 cts
Current 24 cts buy

anisbin

650 posts

Posted by anisbin > 2023-07-17 12:08 | Report Abuse

🤣🤣🤣

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-17 13:09 | Report Abuse

moon, Hugh Bowman ,the regular jockey of WINX is invited to ride in Kranji this weekend. I may be going down there to watch his amazing riding skills.Are you coming too?

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-07-17 13:10 | Report Abuse

Sellers keep pouring out at 0 245? Wonder is it for crossing,

Posted by tommyleong2000 > 2023-07-17 13:32 | Report Abuse

bro, can share more tips about the Kranji race ..

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-17 13:44 | Report Abuse

Any updates on the Zoom Zoom...

MusaAman

111 posts

Posted by MusaAman > 2023-07-17 14:27 | Report Abuse

Dah selesai.
Injunction kekal duli kini selamanya shga tontolou buncit letop.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-17 14:42 | Report Abuse

Chargeeeeee....🤣
Coming 0.245 - 0.255

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-17 14:48 | Report Abuse

0.24 >>>>??

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-17 14:51 | Report Abuse

Since it is a buy at 0.24 cts,possible can goes up bah!

MusaAman

111 posts

Posted by MusaAman > 2023-07-17 14:55 | Report Abuse

Only 1 major seller takin profit 25% at 24.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-17 15:33 | Report Abuse

@MusaAman... Thanks

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-17 15:38 | Report Abuse

kk7198

moon, Hugh Bowman ,the regular jockey of WINX is invited to ride in Kranji this weekend. I may be going down there to watch his amazing riding skills.Are you coming too?

Thanks for the info and the invite, But KK7198, I would settle for You Tube viewing to watch him closer in action, That would reasonably be adequate.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-17 15:40 | Report Abuse

MusaAman
Dah selesai.
Injunction kekal duli kini selamanya shga tontolou buncit letop.

😄😄😄. Bungkus dan tutup Kes.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-17 16:00 | Report Abuse

Tomolo 🇲🇾bolih.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-17 16:03 | Report Abuse

Green Green Grass of Home.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-17 16:06 | Report Abuse

I saw buncit merayau at Lahad Datu traffic light 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-17 16:10 | Report Abuse

Kapalai 🤣🤣🤣🤣

anisbin

650 posts

Posted by anisbin > 2023-07-17 16:13 | Report Abuse

WOW!!!🚀🚀🚀

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-17 16:24 | Report Abuse

cicakman
I saw buncit merayau at Lahad Datu traffic light 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think you saw his look alike, because about an hour ago I was talking to him at the Tawau fish market. He looks tired, now back to his sampan fishing business.

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-17 16:24 | Report Abuse

Someday over the rainbow 💟

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-07-17 16:40 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... At the chanced meeting, did he confirm with you he's moving to GOLDfish business?

anisbin

650 posts

Posted by anisbin > 2023-07-17 16:44 | Report Abuse

🤣🤣🤣

cicakman

7,313 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2023-07-17 16:50 | Report Abuse

Tomolo 🇲🇾 bolih...

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-07-17 16:51 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88
@moonslayer274... At the chanced meeting, did he confirm with you he's moving to GOLDfish business?

He did indicate to me on this issue. Since he is no more with the metal mining operations, so he plans to catch and import goldfish and carryout the chemical extraction process to recover gold colored material from GOLDfish and try to sell to retailers as faux gold. So i ask him whether he has the capital, he responded that he still have some remaining warrant shares as small investment in this Gold fish business. So i told him, since I am the spokesperson for FL, I will try and get the market maker to push up the warrants so he can get a little more capital, which he could use. Then we later parted ways, and i wish him best of luck.😐😎😋

Post a Comment