BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.41%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.72

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,676 comment(s). Last comment by IlmuKhodam 1 day ago

Posted by bursatrader123 > 2019-07-17 13:10 | Report Abuse

@Vincenbravo2 thank you for your lengthy and kind sharing.

LMN9997

485 posts

Posted by LMN9997 > 2019-07-17 13:10 | Report Abuse

after reading to VB comments I cried. :))

Posted by bursatrader123 > 2019-07-17 13:18 | Report Abuse

That fact that vincenbravo willing to spend so much time to pen down his advice in this forum; to me it proves that he is sincere and genuine in helping the ikan bilis from losing again and again. I believe he is sincere in his sharing. Thank you.

Boon Keng

2,199 posts

Posted by Boon Keng > 2019-07-17 13:39 | Report Abuse

no no no... thats why you guys still believed in Bahvest... dun get trap by WB again. let see how low it can go.. cut or sell now doesn't mean you can never buy back... can always wait lowest and buy back.

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-17 13:43 | Report Abuse

yes agreed with Boon Keng. last time when bahvest at 67c that time i was going to sell all already, but this vincentbravo come out to motivate you guys with the long paragraph so after read what vincentbravo wrote and i decided to continue hold.... at the end have to cut with lesser profits.

Boon Keng

2,199 posts

Posted by Boon Keng > 2019-07-17 13:46 | Report Abuse

Yes those who believed him is whose get trapped at high price. That why they need someone who come out to “an wei” comfort them.

Posted by Vincenbravo2 > 2019-07-17 14:00 | Report Abuse

Boon Keng, that time world gold price was flying everyday. It was usd1430 +++!!! 8 years NEW HIGH :) imagine if it reached Usd1500... Anyway if U think bahvest will drop a lot, U can always sell now and buy back later. As long as U earn then its all good. Happy for U. Don't have to follow me 100% I also cannot predict the future 100% im just writing to help others with the buy low sell high theory. Cheers and hope U win a lot

shanghai

12 posts

Posted by shanghai > 2019-07-17 14:07 | Report Abuse

thanks vincebravo, i am the ikan bilis , i bought with my only rm 50,000 buy in average at rm 0.715 which i am holding 60k share now. i only have money to buy in 1 counter with my only money, then i found this forum where i learn a lot from u all guys. i appreciate as when u share i learn. now i feel peaceful and thankful to all of u .

GOLD HEAVEN

1,361 posts

Posted by GOLD HEAVEN > 2019-07-17 14:15 | Report Abuse

If you guys still believe vincen prepare to loss a fortune.
This coming production my insider mentioned it is less than 30kg

RedGreen

48 posts

Posted by RedGreen > 2019-07-17 14:15 | Report Abuse

Vincenbravo, thanks for your kind sharing. I agreed with you comments. Yes, adding slowly.
To the people who choose to spread rumours, thanks but no thanks.

GOLD HEAVEN

1,361 posts

Posted by GOLD HEAVEN > 2019-07-17 14:16 | Report Abuse

Rumour or not rumour you will know soon
The internal got 2 gang and both gang fighting inside

They doing fake accounting

All production data is fake.

Cant see it still, wait until 50c then you will regret for not listening earlier.

I have done my part. Is your thing to choose believe or not believe

Posted by bursatrader123 > 2019-07-17 14:18 | Report Abuse

GOLD HEAVEN production low but the share price will go up. That's Bahvest practice.

LMN9997

485 posts

Posted by LMN9997 > 2019-07-17 14:24 | Report Abuse

Gold heaven want to buy low low from u all la.

GOLD HEAVEN

1,361 posts

Posted by GOLD HEAVEN > 2019-07-17 14:25 | Report Abuse

Last month production 50kg did it go up ? Haha

So many operator gang.

I think I am the only one that is negative. 99.99% here so positive even bahvest drop everyday

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-17 14:30 | Report Abuse

yes, thats is how the operator gang convince you to hold or buy low...and emphasis about buy low and sell high. So when you see low you happily go add.....RIP guy. dun waste your hard earn money.
I agreed with what GOLD HEAVEN mentioned above. they are doing manipulating the report. please becareful before it big drop.

Boon Keng

2,199 posts

Posted by Boon Keng > 2019-07-17 14:35 | Report Abuse

Haha VINCENTbravo, not follow ur method. But you are trying hard to convince the buyer here again and again and promises RM2-2-50 like you can predict until 100% sure will hit. This is how u convince us.... Pls dun give us positive write up again and trap all the retailer here. Maybe you no even have single shares on hand already, just come out help operator to blow water.

Posted by Vincenbravo2 > 2019-07-17 14:45 | Report Abuse

Haha Boon Keng. There is no use for me to convince U hard to buy or sell. Its your choice Bro coz its your own money. If U really think bahvest will drop a lot and have already made up your mind, then U must sell. Don't waste anytime before it drops further. As simple as that. U can ignore all my comments so U won't be convinced. Everytime U see my post pls don't read so U can win more. Cheers Bro and i don't like to boast on the number of shares I currently have. But honestly it's a lot and I plan to buy more slowly in stages...

Boon Keng

2,199 posts

Posted by Boon Keng > 2019-07-17 15:08 | Report Abuse

Haha no see your comment anymore. Btw bahvest wa at the end will become paper. And will drop below 30c. Pls sell all guys if you have any.

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-17 15:22 | Report Abuse

mothers would go to 56c soon. Good luck guys..... dun hold if possible try to cut half if you have no confident.

Jimmy Ng

199 posts

Posted by Jimmy Ng > 2019-07-17 15:23 | Report Abuse

trade at own risk...btw sell or hold its own business.. believe hold .. scare sell... confident buy

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-17 15:32 | Report Abuse

good luck Jimmy. all the best to you.

wetmarket

264 posts

Posted by wetmarket > 2019-07-17 15:41 | Report Abuse

Vincentbravo, thanks for your good points. This is something useful in the forum, I believe. That is what Forum for.

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2019-07-17 15:51 | Report Abuse

I like Jimmy Ng's comment, he's a genius, mine

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-17 15:52 | Report Abuse

gg... many operator gang is out... let see how low bahvest can go...

Ironman

11 posts

Posted by Ironman > 2019-07-17 16:02 | Report Abuse

Gold Heaven, you said the internal got 2 gangs and both gangs are fighting inside, what are they fighting for? To fake the data or not?? To make police report or not??

LMN9997

485 posts

Posted by LMN9997 > 2019-07-17 16:20 | Report Abuse

One gang is VB another gang is GH

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-17 16:23 | Report Abuse

obviously is operator fight between the owner and operator. confirm because of money. so you guys becareful

Ironman

11 posts

Posted by Ironman > 2019-07-17 16:36 | Report Abuse

Sorry, I am new and I still don't get it. Why would operator (if there really is any) fight with owner? Don't operators work on their own to short or long any shares? Do operators need to get consent from owner for their actions?

Posted by Vincenbravo2 > 2019-07-17 16:47 | Report Abuse

Want to talk also must have some simple sense la. Wanna tipu also must make sense. Owner will appoint 1 operator and that person jaga their counter la. When wanna GORENG the operator will do la. Push up or down also operator will do. How can the operator fight with the owner? They one gang wan la. Everytime I type owner and gang. Operator is their gang la. But seriously bahvest operator is one of the BEST in bursa. U see how they can push up and down U already know. Otherwise how can be called KING OF GORENG :)

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2019-07-17 18:15 | Report Abuse

We don't know how they play so don't guess according to your whim and fancy. The production of June may have been affected by unusually heavy rainfall.

Posted by tommyleong2000 > 2019-07-17 23:48 | Report Abuse

i agree to Vincenbravo comments, buy low sell high .. thanks vincent

paulthesotong

2,769 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2019-07-18 07:58 | Report Abuse

Follow vincenbra's way buy low.

7skies

375 posts

Posted by 7skies > 2019-07-18 08:53 | Report Abuse

Gold price UP again woahh!!! up2x

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-07-18 09:18 | Report Abuse

My humble predictions for this month...

1. Monthly production DOWN below 50kgs

2. Annual Report out with Tabung Haji out from Top 30 Shareholders list for both Bahvest shares & Free Warrants

Cheers people & Happy Trading :)

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-18 09:20 | Report Abuse

If the operator come from third party will flight lah... if the second operator queue at seller price for the first operator to eat their ticket, do you think the first operator will endure their action and so silly go and help them make profits? use your own brain to think lah, why bahvest always have seller block queue? if you are smart enough you will see how the second operator trying to do... and if you are silly enough, you will go and take seller queue.

Thats why you can see second operator refuse to remove the block queue at the seller side, and the first operator refuse to eat the second operator ticket. Therefore, the second operator have no choice, but have to throw down the ticket for retailer who still "believed" on bahvest to eat their ticket..... until they throw finish the ticket....and the first operator only kick in the action....

Dun silly until listen to anyone who tell you to buy low and sell high.....because when you believe this , the second operator is happily throw to you....and until they are clearing their share on hand and the first operator and the Owner can start to push the stock....

Boon Keng

2,199 posts

Posted by Boon Keng > 2019-07-18 09:26 | Report Abuse

Lol vincentbravo prediction come again. Why dun tell direct you get the information from the owner. Lol

Posted by Vincenbravo2 > 2019-07-18 09:45 | Report Abuse

Hi investopology, let me try explain to U. U think carefully and decide...

1. In Bahvest there is only 1 operator and 1 owner. They both form the best ever partnership to GORENG. From RM1.50 to 32 sens. From 32 sens to 74 sens out of nothing. And U will see this round what they will do next from 74 sens to how many sens... Bahvest is 1 of the BEST GORENG Counters in the Bursa

2. Whenever U see Hugh blocks queuing to sell or throwing. Why do U think there is a second operator? Its just the same 1 operator throwing. No one here can win the 1 operator and 1 owner and their 1 gang. And when there is always seller block que, its that 1 operator doing it la. So since there is only 1 operator selling, how anyone else going to eat that block share? And since no one eat that block share. The same operator throw down again only. There is no 2nd operator in Bahvest. That's I'm super sure

3. There might be some medium size players maybe like me who can buy or sell a bit more. But we are not operators. We are the ikan bilis medium size also trying to earn from onwer and gang by buying and selling according to owner trend. And hoping to profit along the way. We are not operators. We don't know how much the price the owner want to push until. Or how many shares they want to collect before they GORENG. We all predict only

4. Your last paragraph shows how much U really know about the share market. Your skills and knowledge is really bad. U try read your last paragraph again. If U don't buy low and sell high U must be crazy. If your imaginary 2nd operator sells to us and we all buy then your 1st operator push... Then we earn correct? Haha I also don't really get wat U say in the last paragraph. U advice don't buy low sell high. And U say don't buy from your imaginary 2nd operator becoz after U buy operator 1 will push up the share price... Gila man Bro!!

Bro how long have U played Bahvest and how long have U played in Bursa. Have U really won anything so far? How much have U earned or loss from Bahvest. If U can answer honestly then only give advice to others. Coz many people here are as new as U. If U not very sure then dont make all the ikan bilis even more confused... Thanks Bro

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-18 10:39 | Report Abuse

Vincent, dun trying convince and confuse the retailer here. Pity them lah, like what Gold heaven said before, please believed in karma. What are trying to said is when you listen to those who ask you to buy low and sell high in Bahvest, you going to loss your underwear out because at certain stage you only able to buy low and lowest.

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-18 10:40 | Report Abuse

Dun be silly to tell us only one operator in one stock.... this kind of word only can bluff or confuse those newbie or those who silly enough to believed on you.

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-18 10:40 | Report Abuse

If really one operator inside Bahvest, you wont see this selling pressure.
Bahvest will only push up after the operator 2 selling finished. When they finish selling, we dun know....
Maybe they finish selling when you see VincentBravo come out to tell you how bad of bahvest going to be, then you can start to accumulate... LOL...
btw, good luck to those who believed in "buy low and selll high" in bahvest retailer.

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-18 10:43 | Report Abuse

btw, no need to explain so much about how much i earn

from this counter or how long i been in the market.

Because whatever we talk here is no proof at all like

what you said you have total how many million share

or you earn how much from bahvest, all is talk like no need money.

Sorry to spam, as my account maybe is restricted by i3 admin, i cant post in one long paragraph. have to break into several post.

Posted by Vincenbravo2 > 2019-07-18 10:53 | Report Abuse

Since U have already decided and made up your mind, then just follow what U believe. Good luck on your anti buy low sell high theory and 2 or more operators in Bahvest. As long as U win and make money, then happy for U. ENJOY :)

Kedahan

628 posts

Posted by Kedahan > 2019-07-18 10:59 | Report Abuse

MR AKINORI HOTANI 04-Jul-2019 Disposed 358,200 0.670 View Detail
MR AKINORI HOTANI 01-Jul-2019 Disposed 300,000 0.655 View Detail
MR AKINORI HOTANI 27-Jun-2019 Others 658,200 0.350 View Detail
MR AKINORI HOTANI 27-Jun-2019 Others 658,200 0.350 View Detail
DATO' SRI DR MD KAMAL BIN BILAL 26-Jun-2019 Disposed 580,000 0.675 View Detail
DATO' SRI DR MD KAMAL BIN BILAL 19-Jun-2019 Disposed 400,000 0.678 View Detail
DATUK LO FUI MING 10-Jun-2019 Disposed 450,000 0.400 View Detail
MR LO TECK YONG 04-Apr-2019 Disposed 450,000 0.665 View Detail
MR LO TECK YONG 01-Apr-2019 Disposed 450,000 0.660 View Detail
DATUK LO FUI MING 22-Mar-2019 Disposed 500,000 0.630 View Detail
DATUK LO FUI MING 19-Mar-2019 Disposed 2,114,000 0.700
https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/annchdr/0098.jsp

Kedahan

628 posts

Posted by Kedahan > 2019-07-18 11:00 | Report Abuse

60-70 sen all filing by directors is disposed so you all overypay?

Kedahan

628 posts

Posted by Kedahan > 2019-07-18 11:04 | Report Abuse

Directors earn enough to support new business.

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2019-07-18 11:14 | Report Abuse

Well well well, to advise people to buy low sell high, is exactly like saying , " the secret of doing business is make profit and don't lose " Hahahaha

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-18 11:19 | Report Abuse

if really that good director wont dispose so many shares on hand. Those who tell you buy low and sell high and tell you how many year he had been invest in bahvest is totally out of topic to bring you go holland.

See to be believed. Typical retailer is like that, only believed when they cutloss or loss all their hard earn money.

kfliau

1,977 posts

Posted by kfliau > 2019-07-18 11:21 | Report Abuse

This you call king of goreng really laugh die me

Ironman

11 posts

Posted by Ironman > 2019-07-18 11:42 | Report Abuse

Considering more people, such as the company owners, bank analysts and some so-called gurus, are positive about this company, I would rather choose to believe them, as at least their statements are backed by research and data.. whereas some people here who said things that without proof at all, such as internals are fighting, operators ran, etc, I am hesitate to trust it.

If end up these people are right about the internal issue and operators theory, I would say: "Too bad I didn't trust you, thank you so much for trying to help. Wish you make tons of money in share market."

If end up the company owners and analysts are right, the company makes great profit and price goes up, I would say to those who talk negatively about the company that: "You are such a stupid liar. Wish you will never earn a single cent in share market."

Posted by Vincenbravo2 > 2019-07-18 11:47 | Report Abuse

1. Oowa the secret of doing business is also the same... Buy low sell high

2. Investopology, already said many times... Directors buy or sell to announce might not always be the truth. Why above 70 sens NO directors sold and announce? Its becoz they sold quietly and dare not announce using their proxy accounts

3. Kfliau, KING OF GORENG doesn't need to just only goreng up. It can also goreng down. Like now. What's the single bad news of bahvest? Nothing... BUT they can goreng down. That's a skill :)

Anyway as bahvest price starts to drop from 74 sens. There is currently too many groups of people in this forum all having their own aims and agendas. Some would have sold everything. Some still holding. Some buying. Some waiting to buy. Some just buat kacau... Angry bitter disappointed becoz they lost a lot. Some have finished all their money buying. Some have some. Some have a lot. So many people with so many different personal aims. So read carefully and think carefully and decide on your own. It's your own hard earned money. As long as U win then its good. Happy Trading Guys!!

Post a Comment