BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.41%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.72

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,676 comment(s). Last comment by IlmuKhodam 1 day ago

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2019-07-29 16:11 | Report Abuse

Investopology U don't buy la. Becoz every rebound is SELL. Even if bahvest 0 sens will rebound to sell at negative. Everyday bahvest will drop. Don't buy. Just wait and wait forever. And ask everyone else to sell now. And don't buy. Wait for your que. Just keep waiting. Anyway I bought another 100k free warrants at 31.5 sens :) Too tempting not to miss it...

Posted by Scavenger23 > 2019-07-29 16:17 | Report Abuse

out of chips otherwise wanna topup lagi

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-29 16:19 | Report Abuse

Lol VINCENT Everyday shout from 67c until 59c confirm one day will rebound... after rebound he come and tell you Mother story again. Lol
Rebound and reversal different. Vincent pls go study some TA to sharpen your kindergarten skill lah. Dun come here like a conman.

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-07-29 16:28 | Report Abuse

Interesting.
I just buy n sell.
Make small Rm.

Can't keep them.
Keep them, everyday go down. Sad lah.
Sell n buy is the safest. Don't be greedy.
I only keep a little bit. Just in case.

tomtom

1,608 posts

Posted by tomtom > 2019-07-29 16:38 | Report Abuse

No minimum, but still lower...bloody

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-29 16:39 | Report Abuse

Yes pussycats. Same as me. This bahvest can only daytrade now. So far very good profits from day trade. Today buy Son at 31c and sold 32.5c.

Everyday repeat since vincentbravo callbuy at 67c because I know every his callbuy is a sellcall.

Really have to thanks VINCENTBRAVO.Lol

tomtom

1,608 posts

Posted by tomtom > 2019-07-29 16:41 | Report Abuse

If every rebound is SELL, then will be smart at this counter..

tomtom

1,608 posts

Posted by tomtom > 2019-07-29 16:45 | Report Abuse

Regratted didn't change counter earlier...

tomtom

1,608 posts

Posted by tomtom > 2019-07-29 16:58 | Report Abuse

This Vin is a real Holland promoter.....

tomtom

1,608 posts

Posted by tomtom > 2019-07-29 16:58 | Report Abuse

We lost and he won..

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-07-29 17:01 | Report Abuse

4 million shares bought today... owner and gang happy like mad again. Above 70 sens U all can buy all in. Why now below 60 sens U all suddenly so scared? Its the same Bahvest with a big discount.... dont kena again and again from the owner and gang. Buy low sell high !!

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-29 17:40 | Report Abuse

How you know we all in above 70c, dun talk cock here. Pls talk some fact here, million and million ikan bilis like us kena con by you and owner gang why you Nvr mentioned a single word? You are the best promoter in bahvest from 67c to 59c....

We kena again and again from your buycall. How we going to trust you? Ur reputation busuk lah... I

Conman award goes to VINCENTBravo.

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2019-07-29 17:54 | Report Abuse

U lose a lot ah? When I ask to sell above 70 sens U follow a not? When I ask to buy at 32 sens in Dec 2018 U follow a not? So how U can lose a lot. Even if U buy your 1st part at 67 sens and slowly average again your following parts, U can lose a lot meh today? Again I want U to think carefully 1 only bought 100k shares today. Who bought the balance 4 million?? Think carefully and that's the answer...

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2019-07-29 17:57 | Report Abuse

Anyway Announcement out. AGM 30 August in sandakan :)

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-07-29 18:30 | Report Abuse

AGM in Sandakan, who's going ???

Taruh the owner kaw kaw , everyday play Bvest stock & no mining yellow metal kah? How to majukan Bvest, if focus on playing stock only???

Kasih hentam the owner, don't give face to owner.

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-29 18:53 | Report Abuse

Vincentbravo dun talk history again. Face the fact lah, why always tell us ur Long Mother story? Conman Nvr finish promote bahvest. Call sell one time, buy callbuy Everyday still have face to tell us he inform us sell above 70c really conman answer style.
70c to 67c just 3c different, what is the point you call sell at 70c and buy back at 67c? Ur logic got problem is it?

30 August still have one month to go, mean the owner can press down more so they can slowly collect again, good luck guys. Maybe down another one more month.

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-29 18:56 | Report Abuse

Thanks vincentbravo for promoting bahvest if not operator won’t be able to sell million and million shares every day to ikan bilis. Lol

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2019-07-29 19:03 | Report Abuse

But U promote sell all and don't buy anything correct? So means no one follow U ah? Or they cannot understand your "specialS" England... Hahaha :)

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2019-07-29 19:06 | Report Abuse

Pussycats, Bahvest AGM every year in sandakan since the day they do fish. That's where the owner and gang live. Their office is in Sandakan. Datuk like the local hero there la. Everyone knows him. Now out of sandakan also famous becoz got gold mine. Very popular in Sabah :)

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2019-07-29 19:13 | Report Abuse

Investopology now ikan bilis not buying. They scared and run. They follow U and sell low. And owners buying their cheap shares. Owners super happy. They want to thank U for sell all and don't buy advice. And no target price to buy back. Just wait and wait. But now very less hear U talk about karma d. Owner karma, me karma, U karma, Bahvest karma, England Karma. Where all your karma jokes?

Jimmy Ng

199 posts

Posted by Jimmy Ng > 2019-07-29 19:14 | Report Abuse

AGM still have to wait one month .. so what to do vincent? up one time drop three time..

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-29 19:36 | Report Abuse

Still KARMA lah since u callbuy from 67c all the way to 59c. It was a joke lah.... where got sell all? I Everyday buy Low sell high very happy now.

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2019-07-29 19:46 | Report Abuse

Hi Jimmy,

Since U ask I will try my best to answer U

1. What is your average price? If your average price is higher than what the price is today (Bahvest 59 sens & free warrants 32 sens) U think rationally, if higher U can buy, why now when its cheaper U cannot buy. Its the same thing...

2. Do U still have spare money to buy? If U have then divide it into 5 parts and start buying your 1st part tomorrow. Every 3 sens maybe down U buy your next part. This is becoz no one can buy at the lowest nor sell at the highest. Remember don't use margin or contra

3. Bahvest I have seen for years. It will drop then go up and drop then go up. Its like a roller coaster. 32 sens to 74 sens and now dropping. Why it's ok is becoz the next ride up it will exceed 74 sens. That's I'm super sure. As long as U can wait, U will surely earn. When the exact date they will GORENG I dunno but I'm 100% sure it will at least reach RM2 to RM2.50 and not to make U overconfident at this moment I think it might go higher

4. Why I say so I becoz maybe now they already found the stupid vein. And the gold production is super high. But they don't have to announce until November during the quarter report. So they just quietly buy and hope there are more idiots like Investopology asking people to sell all their shares and don't buy. No target price one just wait. And the owners and gang buy quietly everyday. Just see the volume for the pass few days. Millions everyday. Pity all those who sold...

5. If there is a single bad news then we should worry. Quarter production highest ever at 161kgs, World gold price at highest at usd1400 +++, Bahvest still have its mining license, everything is still on going, so why worry? Up to date bahvest has onli dig around 300kgs of gold. How can 1 Hill have so little gold. Do U know how much still not yet come out? Its a 30 years lease for the gold mine. Now onli around 1 year. Why U selling?

6. Honestly if U look back at all my comments, I'm the hardcore anti owner and gang. That's why I keep on writing. BUT at this time, I need to make sure the ikan bilis don't sell and cabut. Guess who will buy up all their shares cheap. If ikan bilis sell above 70 sens then it's OK. But now it's LOW. Why sell low

7. If U are on contra or margin, then U should need to becareful. Bahvest is down trend at this moment. Onli collect if U have spare money. Don't use margin or contra. Use your spare money. And buy slowly. Divide your money into 5 parts and buy slowly

8. Lastly if U have bought your shares and finished all your money, just relax and enjoy the ride. Even if U have loss a bit its just paper loss. U are not selling it at this moment. Just keep and carry on with your business or job. The time will come when bahvest will fly and your account will be green again. When bahvest was 32 sens in December 2018 I was down in red by Rm500k +++. I was not scared. I bought until all my money finished. Even borrowed from family. At 40 sens I was green already.

9. This round I will make even more from bahvest. As I have more and more shares and for the 1st time ever I'm also in the free warrants game. For free warrants I'm already in the RED. So what? I'm not scared. Drop I will buy more. For bahvest shares I'm still green. I have used up almost 50% of my money to buy and have another 50% to go. Long way

10. Dont let the owner and gang scare U. Nothing to be worried if U have some holding power. Surely will earn so much in the future. Cheers Bro and Happy Trading

kfliau

1,977 posts

Posted by kfliau > 2019-07-29 19:49 | Report Abuse

I gave up on this stock. For no reason and no bad news, it keeps dropping. bit by bit. Just leave vincenbravo play with the boss.

kfliau

1,977 posts

Posted by kfliau > 2019-07-29 19:53 | Report Abuse

If like this kind of shit performance you call it king of goreng, I am totally speechless

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2019-07-29 19:56 | Report Abuse

Investopology this is the last reply to U. I won't waste my time writing and writing and explaining the same thing to U again and again. Becoz if U have already made up your mind, and won't accept anything im gonna say, then wats the point of me explaining to U. Just be happy and keep on doing what U think is right and hope U earn a lot. So here's my reply...

From 67 to 59 sens I ask to buy. And I will continue to ask everyone to buy at this moment as long as the price is cheap. Even it gets cheaper BUY MORE & DONT SELL LOW!!!

At 67 sens I said divide your money into 5 parts and slowly buy. So even now at 59 sens, if U would have finish buying. Just keep and wait. That's all. I didn't ask anyone to sell. Its their spare money. So just wait. Surely will earn

So if U don't want to follow then its your choice. Its your own money and no one can force U. Just be happy and keep on commenting coz this is a public forum. But I won't reply U anymore. Cheers and Happy Trading :)

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-29 20:04 | Report Abuse

lol u are wasting ppl time here to buy from 67c to 59c. A lot of ppls follow you making loss and wasted the time opportunity. Imagine if others buy the stock like green packet and many others stock already earn more than 50%.

You really like Mother story and have some understanding issue. My advice to you is go improve ur kindergarten TA skill or else dun come out like a clown.

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2019-07-29 20:04 | Report Abuse

Kfliau, Bahvest has gone up so much this year. From 32 sens to 74 sens. It will need to drop to scare away the ikan bilis before it goes up higher. It cannot keep on going up and up and up. From 74 sens to 59 sens there is already a more than 20% discount. And for free warrants 42 sens to 31 sens. Almost 30% discount. If U don't want to buy, just don't sell if U are not on margin or contra. Surely will earn in the future. Just wait... Cheers Bro!!

Jimmy Ng

199 posts

Posted by Jimmy Ng > 2019-07-29 20:21 | Report Abuse

this time is very exited.. either go down more stop downing.. have to hold for is very painful ..

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-07-29 20:37 | Report Abuse

Yup Jimmy, can understand how U feel. When i was new in bahvest, i also couldnt bear looking at my shares. RED and i got soooo worried. Like wanna DIE d. But after playing with bahvest for so many many years, i became used to it. My warrants now also RED but look im still commenting and encouraging everyone. Im also losing at this 32 sens price. But i will continue to buy and average down to make my average as close as possible to the lowest price. Lowest was 17.5 sens and highest was RM1.10+ before bonus issue meaning 55 sens. Quite dissapointed this round highest was onli 42 sens. But anyway just relax and wait... Remember dont buy at this moment with contra or margin, just spare money

Jimmy Ng

199 posts

Posted by Jimmy Ng > 2019-07-29 20:44 | Report Abuse

up is sure already..time only....end of year can up to 1.00..now buying like crazy

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-29 20:53 | Report Abuse

Vincent hard selling again. Worry ppl run away from bahvest left him alone playing with owner lol.

Really siao lah.... if 59c continue buy until 50c how? We also worry lah, not rich like you. Really conman typical answer, always confuse, convince and con you after that.

Jimmy Ng

199 posts

Posted by Jimmy Ng > 2019-07-29 21:00 | Report Abuse

cant buy from0.67to 0.59.. 200knot enough buy

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2019-07-29 21:06 | Report Abuse

Of course Bro Jimmy. Volumes in the millions everyday. Even if U have 2 million 1 day also finish. As long as U have bought something and don't sell. Just wait and surely U will earn :)

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-29 21:09 | Report Abuse

Let me ask you one question... if buy from 59c to 50c u can tahan? If cannot why not just wait for the confirmed trend first? Why want to waste ur time opportunity in bahvest? Bursa have over thousand counter to invest why want to listen to vincentbravo to talk cock here?

The way he talk here is like a kindergarten talking without any facts, he ask you think who is buying for millions shares daily, but Nvr ask you who is selling million shares everyday? And he only can bluff those who doesn’t have much experience to see buy and sell queue and those dun know how to see the buy&sell transactions percentage in the trading platform ppls.... but if you experience enough you won’t buy now. Let Vincentbravo to buy for you lah... and we wait and let operator doing his work first only we tumpang the car.

Jimmy Ng

199 posts

Posted by Jimmy Ng > 2019-07-29 21:21 | Report Abuse

we r wasting time in bahvest but anyway..we have to wait...we will not lose to the dato con

Poison13

43 posts

Posted by Poison13 > 2019-07-29 21:51 | Report Abuse

Just see can rebound back to 0.60 or not

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-07-30 06:32 | Report Abuse

My strategy, trade here every day to win some RM

and remember to keep some shares, just in case for future la.

I think owner also trade every day and also keep some shares for future.

That strategy make this downtrend more exciting and profitable la.

Good luck.
Cheers alwes.

pussycats

7,640 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-07-30 07:49 | Report Abuse

'Brownface’ ad sparks anger in Singapore
AFP - July 29, 2019 4:06 PM

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/world/2019/07/29/brownface-ad-sparks-anger-in-singapore/

Hahaha
Non issue also became a big issue.

Boon Keng

2,199 posts

Posted by Boon Keng > 2019-07-30 11:45 | Report Abuse

yeah, agreed what investopology said. Vincentbravo only trying to bluff those newbie or shorterm trader to buy Bahvest.

I got a fren who follow Vincentbravo buy from 67c to 62.5c last two week loss like hell. He listen to what he suggest divide his money to 5 part, he buy every 50000unit to what Vincentbravo callbuy... now his average 64.9c now. Really conjob this vincent.

Jimmy Ng

199 posts

Posted by Jimmy Ng > 2019-07-30 13:04 | Report Abuse

64.9...cant sell.. just to hold until end of year.. 50000 rugi 1400

Michael Kwok

6,352 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2019-07-30 13:15 | Report Abuse

Wht was the average cost he ask u to buy?

Michael Kwok

6,352 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2019-07-30 13:24 | Report Abuse

To;jimmy Ng

please cut loss.60 over cent always bad luck.I can see it can drop to 40 over cent.Possible lower end 40 cent.Dear this counter not worth 60 over cent.U buy ,he sells.Sell,never wait.Believe me half if not believe all.

Boon Keng

2,199 posts

Posted by Boon Keng > 2019-07-30 13:27 | Report Abuse

hey Jimmy, not 50000unit only.... he bought 50000unit each of vincentbravo buycall, so total is 250000unit.... not only 50000unit... Rugi 14000 not 1400. Btw i already inform him not to follow vincent last time, but he said vincent is old bird in bahvest.... really fainted.

Michael Kwok

6,352 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2019-07-30 13:35 | Report Abuse

Maybe that guy rich.14k no problem.I see the chart.Weekly overbought,monthly overbought.I think that say it will up to rm 1.Dear.I say will down to lower 40 cent.Believe me half if not all.After ur friend got heart attack if it really.

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2019-07-30 14:17 | Report Abuse

Wow, your friend who bought a lot is doing to be super rich if he doesn't sell. Don't let others scare U. Buy low sell high. From 74 sens to 59 sens. And free warrant from 42 sens to 31 sens. Lots of discount already... Divide your money into 5 times and buy slowly. Don't use margin or contra. Anyway 14k is just paper loss. Just wait and be patient :)

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2019-07-30 14:40 | Report Abuse

Wow Michael so Low TP? 40c? Dun make our VINCENT loss his face...if 40c he maybe will disappear in i3... lol

Lol vincentbravo face is thicker than elephant as usual. Everyday callbuy until operator push the price and come out tell everyone he call buy. Lol

Good luck to those who follow VINCENTconman.

tomtom

1,608 posts

Posted by tomtom > 2019-07-30 15:23 | Report Abuse

Ginger is old spicy...,better rip off..

Jimmy Ng

199 posts

Posted by Jimmy Ng > 2019-07-30 16:12 | Report Abuse

to scary man..0.40..ur fren 250000 will heartattack or not?

Jimmy Ng

199 posts

Posted by Jimmy Ng > 2019-07-30 16:13 | Report Abuse

now see this,week can up to 0.62or not..of not it will can be 0.58

Post a Comment