TOP GLOVE CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): TOPGLOV (7113)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (2.41%)

Day's Change

0.80 - 0.825

Trading Volume

70 people like this.

201,330 comment(s). Last comment by UlarSawa 11 hours ago

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 10:40 | Report Abuse

Ularsawa by nature is not poisonous mah. How to turn to poison snake. Haiyoh. Correct?

Posted by President > 31 seconds ago | Report Abuse

aiya i ask u to turn in to poison snake, and not ask u to drink ular blood le.. haiyoh correct LOL

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 10:42 | Report Abuse

Haiyah. Walk is better jump leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

Posted by President > 26 seconds ago | Report Abuse

ular can walk ar?? dont ular is climbing rather then walk? LOL Haiyoh. correct ??

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 10:48 | Report Abuse

You also one kind leh. See a big hole you avoid it lah. Why need to jump leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

Posted by President > 3 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Walk is better jump leh?? not always yea . if infront of u got big hole, if u not jump how to cross away LOL Haiyoh correct LOL

emsvsi

3,512 posts

Posted by emsvsi > 2022-10-04 10:55 | Report Abuse

SNAKEPYTHON 60C FROM AVERAGE PRICE RM2 ONLY 70% CAPITAL LOSS STILL CAN SURVIVE LA

Posted by ylengtan > 2022-10-04 11:01 | Report Abuse

The point of a stock forum is to let both sides discuss rationally about the potential of this stock. Not to let 1 man praise biasedly to protect this counter. Then what's the point of forum? Should do it on TG's FB.
Every point that man made, could be applied on other PN17 company.
- That man kept saying, "Boss owned the majority of stocks, so if company dies, the boss dies first?" What nonsense is this. Sapura energy bosses owned majority of the stocks, so you'll buy Sapura?
- Also he said, "If nobody buys, where got volume?" So you recommend to buy Serba Dinamik due to its high volume?
Please, let people discuss rationally. Don't hijack this forum for your personal gain, unless you're the boss behind i3investor

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 11:14 | Report Abuse

Why asking the old question again leh. Got rewind Ular dvd or not. Ular told you all countless times already mah. Ular renewed FD in Spore Taikor leh. Just b4 released QR leh. Lagi asking the c2pid question again kah. Haiyoh. Correct?

Posted by emsvsi > 15 minutes ago | Report Abuse

SNAKEPYTHON 60C FROM AVERAGE PRICE RM2 ONLY 70% CAPITAL LOSS STILL CAN SURVIVE LA

Posted by MalaysiakiniNews > 2022-10-04 11:22 | Report Abuse

MALAYSIAKINI NEWS
Kuala Lumpur , Tuesday 4th October 2022.
Millionaire family members perishes in an inferno.
A recent minted millionaire from the recent Top Glove bull run was a broken hearted man this morning.
prudentinvestor @ prudentinvestor as he liked to be known by his IDs in the TOP GLOVE i3 forum , was a RETIREE boasting about his good fortune in Bursa Malaysia.
However prudentinvestor went to far as to challenge the devils in Bursa and shouted that he is invincible.
The fire this morning killed:
1] prudentinvestor WIFE
2] prudentinvestor SON AND DAUGHTER
3] prudentinvestor 3 grandchildren.
The 3 storey bungalow was purchased recently from winnings punting on TOP GLOVE.
Kuala Lumpur fire chief API bin Bakar said all the bodies were burnt beyong recognition.
All well wishers and friends wishing to pay their last respects to prudentinvestor , kindly contact i 3 admin.

Posted by MalaysiakiniNews > 2022-10-04 11:23 | Report Abuse

MalaysiakiniNews

MALAYSIAKINI NEWS
A recent minted millionaire from the recent Top Glove bull run was a broken hearted man this morning.
prudentinvestor @ prudentinvestor as he liked to be known by his IDs in the TOP GLOVE i3 forum , was a RETIREE boasting about his good fortune in Bursa Malaysia.
However prudentinvestor went to far as to challenge the devils in Bursa and shouted that he is invincible.
1] prudentinvestor WIFE
The 3 storey bungalow was purchased recently from winnings punting on TOP GLOVE.
Kuala Lumpur fire chief API bin Bakar said all the bodies were burnt beyong recognition.MalaysiakiniNews

MALAYSIAKINI NEWS
1] prudentinvestor WIFE
Kuala Lumpur fire chief API bin Bakar said all the bodies were burnt beyong recognition.MalaysiakiniNews

MALAYSIAKINI NEWS
1] prudentinvestor WIFE
Kuala Lumpur fire chief API bin Bakar said all the bodies were burnt beyong recognition.

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 11:23 | Report Abuse

Long cut short. You compared janda sapura with Taikor kah. Wei. Different alot leh. Janda Sapura boss get alot of salary one leh. The one of the highest paid CEO in Bursa record leh. Tan Sri ada get high salary meh. Only get high dividend from windfall time only leh. The windfall money also distributed equally to all the shareholders leh. Unlike Janda Sapur paying oeanut dividend leh Tan Sri doing so much for Taikor leh. From IPO until now those shareholders ada lose money kah. Takda mah. Only pandemic time all go crazy chasing Taikor like the most handsome Oppa in bursa leh. Everyone also praising Taikor and willing to pay high price just to own Taikor saham mah. Now Oppa no longer the most handsome Oppa in bursa. Then everyone also dump taikor like stray cat ini macam leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

Posted by ylengtan > 21 minutes ago | Report Abuse

The point of a stock forum is to let both sides discuss rationally about the potential of this stock. Not to let 1 man praise biasedly to protect this counter. Then what's the point of forum? Should do it on TG's FB.
Every point that man made, could be applied on other PN17 company.
- That man kept saying, "Boss owned the majority of stocks, so if company dies, the boss dies first?" What nonsense is this. Sapura energy bosses owned majority of the stocks, so you'll buy Sapura?
- Also he said, "If nobody buys, where got volume?" So you recommend to buy Serba Dinamik due to its high volume?
Please, let people discuss rationally. Don't hijack this forum for your personal gain, unless you're the boss behind i3investor

Posted by MalaysiakiniNews > 2022-10-04 11:23 | Report Abuse

MalaysiakiniNews

MALAYSIAKINI NEWS
1] prudentinvestor WIFE
All well wishers and friends wishing to pay their last respects to prudentinvestor , kindly contact i 3 admin.

Posted by MalaysiakiniNews > 2022-10-04 11:24 | Report Abuse

MalaysiakiniNews

MALAYSIAKINI NEWS
1] prudentinvestor WIFE

MalaysiakiniNews

MALAYSIAKINI NEWS
1] prudentinvestor WIFE

MalaysiakiniNews

MALAYSIAKINI NEWS
1] prudentinvestor WIFE

Loh Kok Wai W

3,587 posts

Posted by Loh Kok Wai W > 2022-10-04 11:36 | Report Abuse

D jones sharply raise over 700 points...TG..just up 0.01 cts.....is it Rebound ?

MamakKutty

277 posts

Posted by MamakKutty > 2022-10-04 12:28 | Report Abuse

stupiak comment i've seen here in i3, lost money in Tan Si TG stock. Gone berserk, coursing and swearing.

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 13:29 | Report Abuse

Not the case lah. You dunno them well leh. You dunno who are they also leh. Cafe Boss Macai mah. You mamakKutty pun not very friendly towards Taikor leh. Be careful you kena marked later leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

MamakKutty

stupiak comment i've seen here in i3, lost money in Tan Si TG stock. Gone berserk, coursing and swearing.

55 minutes ago

Posted by lordfish30 > 2022-10-04 13:29 | Report Abuse

Rest in peace may god bless their souls

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 13:30 | Report Abuse

Haiyoh you 500pts red pun takda bloodbath also mah. Haiyoh. Correct?

Loh Kok Wai W

D jones sharply raise over 700 points...TG..just up 0.01 cts.....is it Rebound ?

1 hour ago

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 13:31 | Report Abuse

God blessed them. Possible or not. If impossible dont pray leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

lordfish30

Rest in peace may god bless their souls

45 seconds ago

Yu_and_Mee

3,441 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2022-10-04 13:39 | Report Abuse

time to all in?

8899EL8899

2,264 posts

Posted by 8899EL8899 > 2022-10-04 14:18 | Report Abuse

BIG SHOTS WANT TO COLLECT MONEY, NOT WILLING TO SPEND MONEY IN TOP GLOVE,.......ALL HOLDING TIGHT WITH THEIR MONEY,......... EXPECT WORST TO COME,.........

TOP GLOVE HOW CAN IT GO UP ?

8899EL8899

2,264 posts

Posted by 8899EL8899 > 2022-10-04 14:27 | Report Abuse

TOP GLOVE HOW TO GO UP,.........TAN SRI IS NOT SERIOUSLY BUYING IT YET,........HE IS ONLY SPENDING HIS SALARY TO BUY TOP GLOVE,......

WAIT FOR BIG CRASH,....THEN, HE MAY SPEND HIS RM3BIL.

Loh Kok Wai W

3,587 posts

Posted by Loh Kok Wai W > 2022-10-04 14:30 | Report Abuse

Tan Sri keno BOMOH...tak bolih NAIK...doh.

MamakKutty

277 posts

Posted by MamakKutty > 2022-10-04 14:45 | Report Abuse

ula Tan Si

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-10-04 14:48 | Report Abuse

UlarSawaGRAVE

GRAVE STONE OF UlarSawa

in loving memory of mr UlarSawa

BORN 3RD JANUARY 1962 DIED 4 OCT 2022

AGE 60 YEARS

Leaving behind :
Wife , 2 sons ,2 daughters and 2 grandchildren.

RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-10-04 14:52 | Report Abuse

I have a big scoop, I have a big scoop
UlaSaw has fathered two sons n two daughters with his two young daughters. He would be charged in court tomolo for in cest. Wonder how his off springs with his daughters would address his as father or grandfather

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-10-04 14:58 | Report Abuse

UlaSaw has fathered two sons n two daughters with his two young daughters and is now eying his third daughter. He would be charged in court tomolo for in cest. Wonder how his off springs with his daughters would address his as father or grandfather

8899EL8899

2,264 posts

Posted by 8899EL8899 > 2022-10-04 15:06 | Report Abuse

PRUDENTINVESTOR CAN CRASH TOP GLOVE,.......SHORT IT DOWN ,........MAKE YOUR MONEY.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-10-04 15:07 | Report Abuse

Sorry bothers, don't intend to disturb the tranquility here. Just returning a very small % of what Ular has given me.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-10-04 15:20 | Report Abuse

"PRUDENTINVESTOR CAN CRASH TOP GLOVE,.......SHORT IT DOWN ,........MAKE YOUR MONEY."
@8899EL8899, thank you for thinking so highly of me but I am only a small investor. Top Glove has already crashed from over RM9 a share to 60 sen today. In all fairness, it is trading at about the right price now.

Posted by WinBigOrLoseAll > 2022-10-04 15:29 | Report Abuse

with the current price, the risk is already very low. if you are still confident with the gloves no harm to buy in batches. just like the TG interview keep on emphasizing that the gloves will eventually come back, and i also agree with them but it is matter of time. if fast maybe next year 2023 else one more year 2024, but i totally not agree with the JP it will take up to 6 years

fortunefire

1,352 posts

Posted by fortunefire > 2022-10-04 15:32 | Report Abuse

picking up slowly. time to accumulate more

alenac

2,614 posts

Posted by alenac > 2022-10-04 16:12 | Report Abuse

Overcapacity in the gloves market takes years to settle. The time is still not ripe to go in. For now, patience is a virtue.

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 16:22 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 16:23 | Report Abuse

ya kah. mamakkuti you also can tan si leh. Why only Ular will si and you are immortal kah. Haiyoh. Correct?

MamakKutty

ula Tan Si

1 hour ago

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 16:24 | Report Abuse

buy already wait lor. wait how long pun dunno yet leh. Hope you dont kpkb again later. Haiyoh. Correct?

WinBigOrLoseAll

with the current price, the risk is already very low. if you are still confident with the gloves no harm to buy in batches. just like the TG interview keep on emphasizing that the gloves will eventually come back, and i also agree with them but it is matter of time. if fast maybe next year 2023 else one more year 2024, but i totally not agree with the JP it will take up to 6 years

54 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 16:26 | Report Abuse

Take years so long. how many years you know or not. Then years later you come lah. Why come so early. Your years still have to wait lagi mah. Haiyoh. Correct?

alenac

Overcapacity in the gloves market takes years to settle. The time is still not ripe to go in. For now, patience is a virtue.

12 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 16:27 | Report Abuse

Your money your choice. No one can say cannot also mah. Haiyoh. Correct?

fortunefire

picking up slowly. time to accumulate more

53 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 16:28 | Report Abuse

You sound like very critical on Taikor leh. So nice guy talked until this one meh. hati hitam juga. Correct?

prudentinvestor

"PRUDENTINVESTOR CAN CRASH TOP GLOVE,.......SHORT IT DOWN ,........MAKE YOUR MONEY."
@8899EL8899, thank you for thinking so highly of me but I am only a small investor. Top Glove has already crashed from over RM9 a share to 60 sen today. In all fairness, it is trading at about the right price now.

1 hour ago

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 16:28 | Report Abuse

Why say sori if your intention is not good leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

prudentinvestor

Sorry bothers, don't intend to disturb the tranquility here. Just returning a very small % of what Ular has given me.

1 hour ago

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 16:34 | Report Abuse

If according to your plan. If it happened 1 year later like what you predict. You earn exchange rate not enuf to cover the loss in your share price. Common sense leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

buy 1000000 x 0.65 = rm650.000,00 / 4.65 = usd 139,785.00 excl duit kopi

sell 1000000 x 0.60 = rm600.000.00 / 4.3 = usd 139,535.00 excl duit kopi

HK_Management

Hello , US investment bank, I bought topglove 10 millions share on currency exchange 1USD = RM4.65 on the position RM0.65, after 1 year i sold RM 0.6 on the currency exchange 1USD = RM4.3, i earn or lost, use your brain

25 seconds ago

pang72

47,403 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2022-10-04 16:38 | Report Abuse

Taiko look power now

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 16:47 | Report Abuse

Haiyoh Cafe Boss macai still belum settle the dispute with prudentinvestor lagi kah. Bila baru can stop leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 16:55 | Report Abuse

Wei you still havent stop dragging ular into your dispute with the Mighty Cafe Boss macai kah. All the best to you leh. You are the one so far still very very persistent lagi leh. All the best to you lah. Aim wrong person still talk like sendiri very nice person leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

prudentinvestor

UlarSawa has fathered two sons n two daughters with his two young daughters and is now eying his third daughter and sodomizing his sons. He would be charged in court tomolo for in cest. Wonder how his off springs with his daughters would address his as father or grandfather

51 seconds ago

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 16:58 | Report Abuse

Taikor today green 2.5 sen. Much better than 56.5sen sell call by the one shouting using lour speaker one still hiding in the cave lagi leh. Scare keluar kah. Scare you misled other to sell kah. compensate the ones followed you sold at 56.5 sen one leh. So memalukan leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-10-04 17:22 | Report Abuse

Guys, we should continue to monitor UlarSawa's medical condition. As long as his condition remains serious, he would continue to spew out expletives/invective against others and there is a high possibility that he may die from the disease. As his condition improves, he may spew out less invectives/expletives. We hope for the best that he would recover.

The_JQuestion

1,511 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-10-04 17:33 | Report Abuse

idk this kind of jokers make nonsense can exist only in bursa bolelandsia !!

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 17:43 | Report Abuse

Haiyoh sendiri ada madcow virus cakap ular transferred to you kah. Mana ada heard ular ada penyakit called madcow one leh. Never leh. Must be inherited one lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

Posted by prudentinvestor > 38 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Sorry guys, UlarSawa has suffered from a severe mad cow disease and he has passed some virus to me. I only suffer from some very minor symptoms. I hope he doesn't die of mad cow disease. Sorry for troubling you guys.

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 17:47 | Report Abuse

Ular sudah lama di sini leh. Mana ada problem leh. Ular is Taikor friendly leh. Not like you all JPM macai leh. Selalu come here kutuk Taikor one leh. Ular kesian see takda promoters mau defend taikor baru take up the responsibility leh. You all very bad leh.You all black heart one Kutuk Taikor and Tan Sri for the last 16moons at here leh. Siapa ada defend Taikor and Tan Sri. Macam pun takda nampak many leh. Kesian Taikor. Haiyoh. Correct?

Posted by prudentinvestor > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

Guys, we should continue to monitor UlarSawa's medical condition. As long as his condition remains serious, he would continue to spew out expletives/invective against others and there is a high possibility that he may die from the disease. As his condition improves, he may spew out less invectives/expletives. We hope for the best that he would recover.

UlarSawa

35,819 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-10-04 17:49 | Report Abuse

What to do it is a public forum mah. When someone keep disturbing someone of course someone not happy and will end up like this lor. Very common mah. Bear with it lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

Posted by The_JQuestion > 13 minutes ago | Report Abuse

idk this kind of jokers make nonsense can exist only in bursa bolelandsia !!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz