SAPURA ENERGY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SAPNRG (5218)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.03 - 0.04

Trading Volume

80 people like this.

147,315 comment(s). Last comment by Income 1 hour ago

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2023-04-15 22:51 | Report Abuse

Imagine going Genting and appear a leng lui in actual ldyboy.says. buy big ah , buy big ah. There goes an old man go buy big. Turn out result is small. Thereafter the ldyboy say buy... Old man will shout. Scammer scammer.
Ldyboy like ,please leave me alone. Dun cum at me. Happy happy 3sen only.

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-16 09:05 | Report Abuse

Haha old man got money buy big small meh? Old man lost whatever money he made when he was young la. Unless Genting allow people bet rm0.50 then maybe can la, otherwise susah la old man forever always RIP lembik no hope. I pity old man family, have to see old man everyday with the sad face

Mabel

23,929 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2023-04-16 11:54 | Report Abuse

Dear Uncles,Aunties and Old Men..

Please stay away from this counter. It is not good for your health to cum and gamble here..

This place is only for those who are well verse with playing fields. It's not for crying babies, crying Uncles and Aunties and certainly not for crying Old Men

If you have lost money previously even in a dead counter like pmcorpes better stay out. You simply cannot handle the stress..

Better put your money in Fixed Deposit.

Shoo Shoo Shoo..

Listen to PMX advise below

Meow

Anwar: Majority of EPF contributors do not have enough funds for retirement
By RAHIMY RAHIM

Thursday, 23 Feb 20234:34 PM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR: Two-thirds or 71% of Employees Provident Fund (EPF) active contributors who are aged 55 and below do not have enough funds to raise them above the poverty level, warns Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim.

"As of Dec 31 last year, a total of 6.7 million contributors or 51% of those aged under 55, had savings of less than RM10,000 following the withdrawals.

"With this amount, members only have on average RM42 a month in retirement funds over a period of 20 years," explained Anwar.

He said the insufficient EPF savings requires attention as the nation was moving towards an ageing nation status, adding that it could have a large impact on the country and its people, especially in terms of productivity, social wellbeing, quality of life and health.

Mabel

23,929 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2023-04-16 13:37 | Report Abuse

Haha at RM 42 per month can only buy On-line panties..

Even normal Triumph cannot buy...

You can forget high end panties like Gucci silk and crystal corset..

Better listen to PMX's advise ya...

Having Panties is more important these day. Last advise, since your resources are limited, better starts wearing your panties down under and not up and above. You just cannot afford to be a crying superheroes.

Mabel, the Silky Gal Next Door

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-04-16 13:56 |

Post removed.Why?

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-16 21:59 | Report Abuse

This week old man balik kampung hahhahaha no noise at all. I am so sad

Mabel

23,929 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2023-04-17 00:19 | Report Abuse

Ya lor..

There is pole made in the telegram group

81% Smart Traders believe the restructuring will be successful and Sapura will be out of PN17’s before June

19% Fool Time Traders thinks Sap will be delisted..

As for Mabel, I'm forward to dance with the handsome White Knight..

Meow Meow Meow

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-17 09:09 |

Post removed.Why?

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-17 09:11 |

Post removed.Why?

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-17 10:07 | Report Abuse

Hahaha this old man hantam his other old man.”Weekdays not enough.. hahahaha”

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-17 10:08 | Report Abuse

Hahah typical old man with big ego balls but cannot achieve shit. Fun fair trader hahaha forgotten all the old man 24/7 plus holiday plus weekend in forum.

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-17 10:09 | Report Abuse

Old man with big ego balls like him do nothing wrong. Others try to make fun of old man very wrong hahahhahaahaha

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-17 10:10 | Report Abuse

Old man oh old man you are such a disgrace. Drop your ego balls you will be a much better human being, not for us sake for your family members.

Medusa

537 posts

Posted by Medusa > 2023-04-17 10:18 | Report Abuse

24/7 talk sapula but price still 4c. Your macai bobby really failed badly. Please sack and replace with more smart macai

OKU_2020

4,834 posts

Posted by OKU_2020 > 2023-04-17 10:25 | Report Abuse

BOOO CHOWW CCCCC

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2023-04-17 10:34 | Report Abuse

Carrying the name Huang is a disgrace to the chinese community thou. Lazy dumb ass that no career choice and opted to be full time trader. Perhaps the dumb parents didn't not raise their child well.

Posted by DatoKembara > 2023-04-17 10:36 | Report Abuse

A friend of mine, who works at SAP, has shared an update with me. However, please take the information with a grain of salt. The update states that the white knight is well-informed about the present scenario and has approved our management team's structure, business plan, and proposed assets for sale. We are anticipating an announcement regarding the white knight's decision soon.

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-17 10:39 |

Post removed.Why?

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2023-04-17 11:05 | Report Abuse

If you make good income, then what is your concern on the Meow making losses. Is just contradicting interest in nature. The only reason one person can behave like you is, probably you have had a bad experience from Meow's con promotional info. Or you would want to buy cheap. You are claiming you are doing such because you are an angel trying to save newbies ? I don't get. Even my lawyer say don't waste time talking to you. Is a waste of time.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-04-17 11:09 | Report Abuse

@DatoKembara...Thanks for the info. However, be mindful how it is presented. It can be unpleasant situation if your friend is considered disseminating 'insiders information'. Cheers

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-17 11:15 | Report Abuse

Poor No Understand

What i abhor and cannot stand are people that lies and posting fake information to lure buyers. As I have stated repeatedly, I am here to fact-check that conman.

I dont need to get paid doing this.. I make enough.. Hahhaha

Your lawyer now? LOL... really??

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-17 11:17 | Report Abuse

I hope what that Dato Kembara says is true....

SAP has hundreds of top management.. if everyone tells their friends.. theoretically many thousands will know by now.

SAP still stuck at 4c? Possible...

There type of rumors too much.. same like ConMabel gravevine news.. Hhaha

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2023-04-17 11:18 | Report Abuse

What makes you think it will make movement to the counter. It won't. Is all controlled by the syndicate. I don't get who you are actually trying to save. If Meow can make such impact then the person who fall into it, is just dumb.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2023-04-17 11:19 | Report Abuse

OK, I have to leave already. Serious waste of time.

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-17 11:27 | Report Abuse

LOL Poor No UNDERSTAND

Cant even understand what I posted... pls refer to the word I said " Fact check"

Ask your lawyer if you dont know the meaning..

I keep repeating... I have too much time every day... this is what i like to do here "pro-bono"... Ask your lawyer too .. hahhaha

Posted by DatoKembara > 2023-04-17 11:34 | Report Abuse

Thank you, "youarewelcome88," for the reminder. You need not worry as the information I shared is not sensitive. I do not believe that such updates will cause any trouble for my friend concerning insider trading. Cheers, bro!

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2023-04-17 11:35 | Report Abuse

So you are saying, you are here to save newbies. And preventing Mabel to post fake info. So how about the media and IB, their info Is all real is it. Is quite clear your got conned by Meow ,otherwise your purpose just don't make sense.

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-17 11:38 | Report Abuse

Poor No Understand

Still not getting the big picture..

I am not preventing ConMabel.. Im here to fact check that conman.

Why you cannot process this info and link it to Media and IB.. Hahahhaha... Go ask your lawyer.

What does this have to do with me being conned by him? hahahhaa.. your comprehension skill is atrocious

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-17 11:39 | Report Abuse

Brother understand don’t let this old man disturbed you. Just come every morning drop few messages like I do, evening come drop again. It makes old man restless and want to prooof him self.

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-17 11:41 | Report Abuse

That’s all make him spend his time here proving to the forum that he is somebody and not old man big ego nothing achieved. Hahahaha fun fair trader, fool time trader I will laugh until old man ass roll on the floor

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-17 11:41 | Report Abuse

Yea... post during morning, lunch and after work.

Focus on your jobs better than investing in stock market.. you will never make money

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2023-04-17 12:55 | Report Abuse

Huang got rumors. Why you are not working.

OKU_2020

4,834 posts

Posted by OKU_2020 > 2023-04-17 12:59 | Report Abuse

Ladies & Gentlemen...
PN 17 Sap E is Impotent liao

BILLC

2,042 posts

Posted by BILLC > 2023-04-17 13:44 | Report Abuse

Where is the pak arab white knight?,,,bila mau kasi tolong cap ayam sap ni,,,,

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2023-04-17 13:55 | Report Abuse

Ahya Billic don't create rumor, later Huang gono fly out from no where trying to fact check.

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-17 14:11 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha old man were got job. No money no job just 24/7 in forum. Hahahha I bet he will try go buy bread, hello boss can I exchange 2 slices of bread with 2 forum posting?

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-17 14:13 | Report Abuse

Huangbk72
Yea... post during morning, lunch and after work.

Focus on your jobs better than investing in stock market.. you will never make money

Oh my god something went very wrong the old man big ego boast that he is high class fun fair trader. Still can’t understand. I am here to make fun of old man not to make money. I repeat make fun of old man make fun you tau? Make fun of fun trader also hahahhahaahahaha

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-17 14:15 | Report Abuse

Fool time trader where are you? You are double more than that you are fool time fun fair trader. Hahahhaha

Posted by DatoKembara > 2023-04-17 14:46 | Report Abuse

RAJA138, to this point, I have not obtained any information regarding that matter. I have come across mentions of ARAMCO by individuals in this forum, but I have yet to hear any names disclosed by individuals employed at SAP.

Mabel

23,929 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2023-04-17 16:42 | Report Abuse

Huangbk72 Poor No Understand

Still not getting the big picture..

I am not preventing ConMabel.. Im here to fact check that conman.

Why you cannot process this info and link it to Media and IB.. Hahahhaha... Go ask your lawyer.

What does this have to do with me being conned by him? hahahhaa.. your comprehension skill is atrocious
17/04/2023 11:38 AM

Haha ConHuang is here ke?

Please stay away from this counter. It is not good for your health to cum and gamble here..

This place is only for those who are well verse with playing fields. It's not for crying babies and certainly not for crying Old Men

If you have lost money previously even in a dead counter like pmcorpes better stay out. You simply cannot handle this stress..

Better put your money in Fixed Deposit.

Shoo Shoo Shoo..

Better listen to PMX's advise ya...

Having Panties is more important these day. Since your resources are limited, better starts wearing your panties down under and not up and above....Sigh still 4 sen..

Mabel, the Silky Gal Next Door

Mabel

23,929 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2023-04-17 16:44 | Report Abuse

ConHuang want to be a hero ke?

Did we use your money to buy Sap ke?

Why are you do busy body ConHuang?

81% Smart Traders believe the restructuring will be successful and Sapura will be out of PN17’s before June

19% Fool Time Traders thinks Sap will be delisted..

As for Mabel, I'm looking forward to dance with the handsome White Knight..

Meow Meow Meow

Mabel

23,929 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2023-04-17 16:55 | Report Abuse

Here's more fact..

Mabel Cost is now below 4 sen

PNB holding cost is 30 sen..Surely PNB wants recovery too..

As long as our cost is below PNB, there's nothing to fear..

Hopefully some nice Uncle and Aunties will sell to Mabel tomorrow at 3 sen..

Meow Meow Meow

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-17 16:56 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,929 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2023-04-17 16:56 | Report Abuse

You think PNB will let SAP delisting?.

The biggest Creditor in Sap is Maybank and PNB is the biggest shareholder in Maybank..

Mabel hope tomorrow our Superman and Batman Uncles and Aunties can help Mabel to collect more at 3 sen...

Meow

Mabel

23,929 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2023-04-17 16:57 | Report Abuse

Negotiation with creditors almost done.
Creditors agreed to take haircut and move on.

Court need SAP to proof at least 75% creditors agree with debt restructuring.

Debt 16Bil after haircut jadi 4-5B
SAP sell asset + Handsome White Knight 1.8B cash injection to settle debt

White Knight private placement at 0.035sen

Meow

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-17 16:58 | Report Abuse

Still rubbish..

MAS was delisted.

Posted by Mabel > 1 minute ago | Report Abuse

You think PNB will let SAP delisting?.

The biggest Creditor in Sap is Maybank and PNB is the biggest shareholder in Maybank..

Mabel hope tomorrow our Superman and Batman Uncles and Aunties can help Mabel to collect more at 3 sen...

Meow

Mabel

23,929 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2023-04-17 16:59 | Report Abuse

Sapnrg Full year 2023 earnings released: The operating profit has improved 400% VS last year.

Full year 2023 results:
• RM0.20 loss per share (improved from RM0.57 loss in FY 2022).
• Revenue: RM4.55b (up 11% from FY 2022).
• Net loss: RM3.20b (loss narrowed 65% from FY 2022).

Revenue is forecast to stay flat during the next 3 years, in line with the revenue forecast for the Energy Services industry in Malaysia.

Over the last 3 years on average, earnings per share has fallen by 28% per year and the company’s share price has also fallen by 28% per year.

Thank you Uncle and Aunties for selling to Mabel at 28% discounted prices. Soooooo apy. Mabel average holding cost is now less than 4 sen and Brent is moving towards USD 80. Life is so beautiful..

Meow

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-17 16:59 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,929 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2023-04-17 17:04 | Report Abuse

Haha Fool Time Trader don't know ke?

I thought you are suppose to be an expert here...

As long as Shahril and his band of yes-man BOD are purged out, there is hope for Sapura to get back on the right track. Loss making legacy projects and mega debts are some of the incredible mess left behind by the previous senior management. The new CEO is certainly well aware of the issues, the monumental tasks ahead and is prepared to do what is necessary.

It is getting clear and final, the New Management has decided to dispose it's upstream arm SapuraOMV, it's most valuable asset. The current scenario where oil price is high compare to 2019, is good strategy to dispose to pare debt. Even Austria OMV has the same thought. Pttep and others will be willing to buy over this oil wells. This 50% stake of SapuraOMV should fetch significantly higher price compared to 2019 ( 3.8 B ).

When more and more people surface to talk negatively about Sapura Energy, and the price is stagnant over one year, meaning someone is buying big time in the past few days. Only small numbers of traders taking position to trade on the financial result. The big timer is taking opportunity to accumulate this shares. They depress the share price from 4.5 cent to 3.5 cent. Knowing very well the share price already at bottom. The current upcycle of oil and gas business where upstream activity is robust, paving well for Sapura energy who has 11 drilling asset to deploy and are fully chartered. Outlook is bright for the next 2 yrs. The bankers taking haircut, suppliers and contractors will be paid in staggered. Consolidate the paid-up capital, issue new bonds. And shareholders will have new lease of life. It’s looking beautiful and bright for our Lady !

Looking forward for an exciting 2024. This is where Mabel think our Lady will be out of the Woods. As reported by many press, already found the "white knight" that will be cumming to save our Lady..

PATIENCE Lady Sapura.. Tak kan lari Gunung di Kejar..

Lady Mabel Al Meow

Post a Comment