SAPURA ENERGY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SAPNRG (5218)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.03 - 0.04

Trading Volume

80 people like this.

147,315 comment(s). Last comment by Income 5 hours ago

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2023-04-28 18:29 | Report Abuse

Consolidation 20:1 , where can get multiple fold. Other counter will have better deal.

DickyMe

14,740 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-04-28 18:58 | Report Abuse

"Just wait a little while to realize this jewel potential."
===================================
A company with track record of making loses and getting bailout is a JEWEL?
Jewel? LOL!
This is how you identify losers who pretend to be expert.
Stay away from these type of counters which promotes 'gambling'.
They will press it down to 0.005 before consolidation, so that after consolidation it becomes 10 sen. But holders would have lost 95% of their quantity.

Posted by DatoKembara > 2023-04-28 19:55 | Report Abuse

Sapura Energy is a vital player in the Malaysian oil and gas ecosystem, providing a range of integrated services and solutions across the upstream and downstream sectors. The company's diversified portfolio of upstream assets in Malaysia, which include oil and gas fields such as Gumusut-Kakap, B15, and PM329, play a critical role in the country's oil and gas production. Malaysia is a net exporter of oil and gas, and the industry accounts for a significant share of the country's GDP. As such, Sapura Energy's operations are vital to the overall health and stability of the Malaysian economy.

The recent debt restructuring initiative undertaken by Sapura Energy is a significant positive for the company and its stakeholders. The restructuring plan involves reducing the company's debt levels and extending its debt maturity profile, which will improve its liquidity and reduce its overall interest expenses. This, in turn, will improve the company's profitability and enhance investor confidence. With a more robust balance sheet, Sapura Energy will be better positioned to invest in growth opportunities, undertake strategic acquisitions, and drive operational efficiencies.

The potential white knight investor rumored to be interested in Sapura Energy could bring much-needed capital, strategic guidance, and additional expertise to the company. This would further enhance the company's prospects and could help unlock further growth opportunities. A potential white knight investor would bring added stability and could help the company to navigate any headwinds in the industry.

Sapura Energy's focus on operational excellence, cost optimization measures, diversification of revenue streams, and the adoption of digital technologies has helped drive improvements in operating profit. The company has invested in new technologies such as robotics and artificial intelligence, which are helping to drive down costs and improve efficiency. The company has also diversified its revenue streams by expanding into new markets such as renewable energy, which will help to reduce its dependence on traditional oil and gas markets.

Lastly, the agreement by creditors to take a haircut is a sign of confidence in the company's prospects and its ability to generate sufficient cash flows to repay its debts. This is a significant positive for the company and will significantly reduce its debt burden, improving its financial flexibility and position.

Overall, Sapura Energy's solid oil and gas reserves, successful debt restructuring initiative, potential white knight investor, improving operating profit, and creditors agreeing to take a haircut make a strong bullish investment thesis. With a strong position in the Malaysian oil and gas ecosystem and its diversified portfolio of assets, the company is well-positioned to deliver significant value to its shareholders over the medium to long term.

Posted by DatoKembara > 2023-04-28 20:05 | Report Abuse

it is important to take a more comprehensive view of SAPURA ENERGY's position, considering not just its debt levels but also its diversified portfolio of assets, its recent debt restructuring initiatives, and its potential for growth through new technologies and market expansion. By looking beyond just the debt figures, a more accurate and comprehensive assessment of the company's prospects can be made

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-04-28 20:18 | Report Abuse

Not sure where these Pretenders are working, but they calimed to have information that "Creditors/bankers have ACCEPTED" the deep haircuts for the Debts..........Hahahaha

Perhaps, they could be dreaming as they are working of redundant movements at Production Lines....!!!

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-28 20:18 | Report Abuse

Creditors agreed to take a haircut? When and who agreed from 15B outstanding debts ?

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-04-28 20:20 | Report Abuse

At price of circa 16c, they kept saying the Regularisation Plans would be done deal, then they requested for Extension time, and then the price at 9c, they said agin the Plans would be accepted......NOW, at 3rd Extension under RO granted by Court for only 3 months, they AGAIN say the Regularisation Plans would go through....Sigh!!!.........still crying Wolves???

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-04-28 20:22 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-04-28 20:23 | Report Abuse

They need to stoop so low to tell LIES of Creditors AGREED to take haircuts.....hahahahaha

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-04-28 20:23 | Report Abuse

@DatoKembara... Nice piece on what a turnaround company is. Cheers

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-04-28 20:25 | Report Abuse

Yeah, this Na_TuK write story books for kindergarten kids!!

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-28 20:36 |

Post removed.Why?

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2023-04-28 20:41 | Report Abuse

I think the hair cut will be successful, just what deal it will be finalised.But sometimes such deal will dilute the shareholder holdings which it can turn either way. A risk to be taken for consideration.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-04-28 20:55 | Report Abuse

So, you're very certain there could be haircuts....you reckon at with percentages???? How about the Balance payment in CASH??? Please don't tell us Creditors would accept 99% haircut!!!

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-04-28 21:01 | Report Abuse

Why you didn't challenge AAX`s 99.5% haircut? For AAX haircut is reasonable and for SAP is something impossible?

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-04-28 21:03 | Report Abuse

You just take news that media feed you and repost it here.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-04-28 21:03 | Report Abuse

Please look at your hands, are the fingers all the same length???

So Boloh !!!!

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-04-28 21:04 | Report Abuse

Next, I would get some Bank loans and then tell them to take some haircuts because AAX also had some?????

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-04-28 21:06 | Report Abuse

If you don't have knowledge of Accounting, please don't open your stinking mouth. People already complaining of your foul smell from Penang to KL, and JB, some even from Batam!!!

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2023-04-28 21:13 | Report Abuse

Bob, you keep talking about accounting. Do you understand really how share movement works. TA and FA is open book. Whatever you see now is reflected to the share price. Share move base on your prediction on the future and not what you already knows. Understand or not...

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-04-28 21:15 | Report Abuse

You are tin kosong just repeatly talking about PN17 and debts. What cxck you know about Accounting!

Posted by DatoKembara > 2023-04-28 21:17 | Report Abuse

One of the challenges faced by those who hold a negative view of SAPURA ENERGY is their fixation on the company's RM 15 billion debt. However, it is important to note that this level of debt is not uncommon for players in the Oil & Gas industry and should not be the sole focus of analysis.

Despite this, detractors often continue to fixate on the company's debt and reject any possibility of a white knight investor or creditors taking a haircut. This narrow-minded approach is often reflected in their repeated comments on online forums, with many calling for the company to cease operations or go bankrupt.

However, it is important to take a more comprehensive view of SAPURA ENERGY's position, considering not just its debt levels but also its diversified portfolio of assets, its recent debt restructuring initiatives, and its potential for growth through new technologies and market expansion. By looking beyond just the debt figures, a more accurate and comprehensive assessment of the company's prospects can be made.

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-04-28 21:18 | Report Abuse

His B40 brain not able to process complex information. He just reposting same information and talk cxck he can.

Posted by DatoKembara > 2023-04-28 21:20 | Report Abuse

If an individual lacks knowledge about the stock market, they may tend to focus solely on the issue of debt and repeatedly reference SAPURA ENERGY's RM 15 billion debt. It is important to note, however, that the company is currently undergoing a debt restructuring process, which may not be fully understood by those with limited financial expertise.

Therefore, it is possible that this individual may not fully grasp the concept of debt restructuring, which involves modifying the terms of outstanding debt to improve the company's financial standing. It is important to have a more comprehensive understanding of the company's overall financial position, rather than just fixating on the issue of debt.

Posted by DatoKembara > 2023-04-28 21:23 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-04-28 21:23 |

Post removed.Why?

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-04-28 21:26 | Report Abuse

He said he has accounting knowledge but couldn't understand what is debts restructuring.

Why banks have to sue SAP for bankruptcy? No other way to resolve it?

PNB willing to write off this investment?

What is the impact to Malaysia Oil and gas industry?

Open your pig brain and think about it.

DickyMe

14,740 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-04-28 21:28 | Report Abuse

Latukembara, if SAPNRG is so great a company, with recession proof business, how did they get entangled with these kind debts? In the first place you saud it is a profitable business, but how did they incur losses after losses?

My answer would be there is no integrity and honesty in everyone managing the business.
They always think white knight(government) would come to their rescue because of entitlement.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2023-04-28 21:28 | Report Abuse

I cannot for the life of me, cannot understand the reason why these people need to keep telling others, shouting the Restructuring is "in good hands" and would sail through without any damages to shareholders......when they ought to be keeping quiet and grabbing all the 4c shares they possible could afford, since they are certain of light at the end of the tunnel.....wouldn't you???

Posted by DatoKembara > 2023-04-28 21:29 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by DatoKembara > 2023-04-28 21:30 |

Post removed.Why?

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-04-28 21:32 | Report Abuse

No one said Sapura is good company and has integrity. The 0.04 share price has reflected all the past problems.

I bet Sapura able to turnaround. It is my gambling.

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-04-28 21:33 | Report Abuse

I choose not to engage in debates with individuals who fall under the B40 category, as I find that their perspectives tend to be narrow-minded and limited in scope. They often exhibit a tendency to cling to outdated and unproductive ways of thinking, and no matter how compelling my argument may be, they are likely to bring up SAPURA ENERGY's RM 15 billion debt as a counterpoint.

It is important to engage in debates with individuals who are open-minded, receptive to new ideas, and capable of evaluating arguments based on their merits. Debating with individuals who are mired in unproductive patterns of thinking can be frustrating and ultimately unproductive

DickyMe

14,740 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-04-28 21:35 | Report Abuse

"Posted by DatoKembara > 2 minutes ago | Report Abuse

____________________________________________________________________________________
I choose not to engage in debates with individuals who fall under the B40 category,"
=========================

Gelandangan speaking! ROFLMAO.

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-28 21:46 |

Post removed.Why?

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-28 21:52 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha “Pot calling the kettle black.... or Turtle laughing at tortoise for being slow.... “ old man look into the mirror and say this 10 times.

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-28 21:53 | Report Abuse

Perhaps you got a chance to come out from your old man big fat ego nothing achieved predicament. Maybe suddenly you can become young or you no longer have big ego…..

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-28 21:54 | Report Abuse

You should buy a mirror and look into it.

You are doing exactly what you are complaining

Mabel

23,932 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2023-04-28 22:27 | Report Abuse

Haha you are talking about you ke?

Many years ago, I was looking for a stable job. I didn’t have any luck in finding a job.

So I made the decision that I should become a full-time trader. I worked my ass off.

I watched every trading video, read every trading article I found and spent a lot of time in i3, I was passionate about becoming a successful trader.

After three months, I was finally ready to trade live for the first time...

... and I loss it all at Pmcorpes... Hihihi

Mabel

23,932 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2023-04-28 22:28 | Report Abuse

... Now confirm Fool Time Trader..

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-04-28 22:38 | Report Abuse

It is amazing that the word Haircut can cause so much upset in a few. Why the need to react negatively on behalf of the creditors. Pure taboo? I only know requesting for a 'Mabel' haircut is a no-no.

Huangbk72

4,982 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2023-04-28 22:46 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,932 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2023-04-28 23:51 | Report Abuse

I choose not to engage in debates with individuals who fall under the B40 category, as I find that their perspectives tend to be narrow-minded and limited in scope. They often exhibit a tendency to cling to outdated and unproductive ways of thinking, and no matter how compelling my argument may be, they are likely to bring up SAPURA ENERGY's RM 15 billion debt as a counterpoint.

It is important to engage in debates with individuals who are open-minded, receptive to new ideas, and capable of evaluating arguments based on their merits. Debating with individuals who are mired in unproductive patterns of thinking can be frustrating and ultimately unproductive

Posted by DatoKembara > 2023-04-29 00:04 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by DatoKembara > 2023-04-29 00:11 |

Post removed.Why?

Bon888

3,368 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-04-29 00:18 | Report Abuse

White Khight from Qatar ? Datokembara could you provide source of this information?

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-29 00:32 | Report Abuse

hahahahha old man still couldn’t get after months. I am here to have fun with you. And you have never failed in giving me fun. Big ego with no shit achieve that’s what makes your sad life. Not me not anyone lear

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-29 00:34 | Report Abuse

Dato I respect you not because you support sap or waht. That old man on other hand stand on moral high ground condemn everyone thinking he is the greatest but got no shit achieved only pretending to be some fool time fun fair trader

TalkNumberOne

2,976 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2023-04-29 00:38 | Report Abuse

I am looking forward when the result is out. SAP goes up, I hope old man doesn’t not RIP. If it goes down, I find another place to make fun of old man.

Nikmon

3,009 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2023-04-29 14:22 | Report Abuse

Wow, white knight name reveal 'QATAR ENERGY', need to give Dato a benefit of doubt since nobody can prove he is wrong, I choose to believe him.

Dato further confirm that 'Creditors agreeing to take a haircut is a sign'

Definitely news will start spreading, wow. How price will reacts to those news???

Post a Comment