REVENUE GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): REVENUE (0200)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.155 - 0.16

Trading Volume

11 people like this.

10,238 comment(s). Last comment by Cheers 4 hours ago

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-03 13:39 | Report Abuse

Faith or no faith, just restore the share price level to before digital license, then I gib one like sama yitu BWK! If cannot do, then just move on and let the professional handle this co. Great business model, but if cannot progress and move forward and capture more market, might as well close shop.

Posted by Kristopherleach011 > 2023-02-03 13:53 | Report Abuse

Actually saying insider trading is not making sense, if common sense Eddie should acquire before the digital license run and collect more and throw during the winner of digital banks but track back the record, before that he is also release his own shares and if you would really saying so Dino & Bryant also disposed the share at April 2021 which is the most higher price of Revenue share price so Is this also consider a concern that should explain to investor ?

Posted by Kristopherleach011 > 2023-02-03 14:00 | Report Abuse

You still have faith to vote for the duo that abandon us during the most higher share price time ?

MiaChin

67 posts

Posted by MiaChin > 2023-02-03 14:46 | Report Abuse

Just being fair to everyone. Not side to any parties here. Share price sold during high time or dispose is not the main concern. Macc might be Eddie do something or anyone reported. I No care. Just one question
——————————————————-
why moving out company’s asset ?more than 30 box …..

Posted by mananghunter > 2023-02-03 14:50 | Report Abuse

Still can buy & goreng some before egm...

Posted by heisenbergxv4 > 2023-02-03 14:52 | Report Abuse

vote out the 2 brothers jer, screw them ! Come vote at EGM fellow investors

MiaChin

67 posts

Posted by MiaChin > 2023-02-03 14:52 | Report Abuse

As a management / director - Dino and Brayant is not doing thing transparent. Credibility is important!

Posted by heisenbergxv4 > 2023-02-03 15:03 | Report Abuse

yup, I don't trust a management that kena minum kopi by MACC lol

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-02-03 15:28 | Report Abuse

MACC is very professional. They dont simply nip anyone without concrete proofs of wrongdoings. The next step for them is to charge the duo to Court. To salvage the corporate image of Revenue , it is good to remove them from directorship before initiating the charge.

Anyway, the duo are welcome back to the Board if they clear their names in Court. In Malaysia, though you are innocent until proven guilty , in the eyes of the public, you are guilty until proven innocent. Thats why the duo must be removed from Directorship in the upcoming EGM held at 10AM after which, they remain substantial shareholders . The duo in the capacity as shareholders have called for EGM to be held on the same day ( 4PM ) to remove the entire BOD. To be successful to pass through both Resolutions at both occasions , it requires 51 %. The Duo has already got 23%++ in hand, they require another 28% which seems to be a daunting task to the duo.

fuyohpuyo

83 posts

Posted by fuyohpuyo > 2023-02-03 15:34 | Report Abuse

another 28% seems like a miracle to me, directors that loses credibility should just step down from their role, now all the fuss just make themselves to look like a fool

jack2

1,359 posts

Posted by jack2 > 2023-02-03 15:34 | Report Abuse

hypothetically, both factions can be knocked out during the EGM
the company will be headless

How it works,
1- First EGM, you vote the duo out
2- Second EGM, you vote the incumbent out

who is bosku after both EGMs ?..........

winetime

521 posts

Posted by winetime > 2023-02-03 15:49 | Report Abuse

Still Eddie having the major share....

ZephLim19

20 posts

Posted by ZephLim19 > 2023-02-03 16:13 | Report Abuse

Revenue Group’s latest earnings result was released on 29 Nov 2022. This is the first time the company has announced a major loss. And guess what? Eddie Ng has sold 4,225,300 shares a few days before the announcement. After he sold, share price collapsed from 92 sens to 66 sens. This is insider trading. You still have faith to vote for this guy when he's front running all of you?

Posted by heisenbergxv4 > 2023-02-03 16:51 | Report Abuse

everything is insider trading, what happen to the 30 boxes? Why move company asset ?

fuyohpuyo

83 posts

Posted by fuyohpuyo > 2023-02-03 17:51 | Report Abuse

Haha, don't expect any answer from the so call "employee" la, they replying from script saja

fuyohpuyo

83 posts

Posted by fuyohpuyo > 2023-02-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

MACC involved = most likely there is enough evidence to arrest both of the brothers la

Income

11,080 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-02-03 18:19 | Report Abuse

Ahyoyo, I am confused. Now who is the Devil? Brothers or Eddie???

ikatt3pi

36 posts

Posted by ikatt3pi > 2023-02-03 18:27 | Report Abuse

Looks like the duo bros very panic and scare now. So send their 'keyboard blower' come talking nonsense....funny fake "employee".
MACC must have evidence then only will jemput minum. I think better you ask your duo boss be wiser and think for future. Let it go lar, let this funny show faster end and business back to normal. Market bullish now but you're blocking people to earn money pulak

ZephLim19

20 posts

Posted by ZephLim19 > 2023-02-03 18:57 | Report Abuse

The company is deteriorating. As an employee we know how the monthly financials are performing under Eddie's watch. Don't believe? Wait till the next quarterly results are out. And before that, see if Eddie will dispose any shares and front-run all other shareholders or not. He has done it when he knows the company has lost the digital bank license. He has done it again before the latest quarterly results. He will do it again before the next quarterly results. As a clue for other shareholders, go check their latest financials and look at 2 items 1) Accounts receivables and 2) Inventory.

YapJH

160 posts

Posted by YapJH > 2023-02-03 21:52 | Report Abuse

Last i check… the directors that had intention to deal is… Leong Seng Wui, Lai Wai Keat… and… and… deng deng deng… Ng Shih Chiow and Ng Shih Fang… whoops….

jack2

1,359 posts

Posted by jack2 > 2023-02-03 22:19 | Report Abuse

cant depend on others to win a battle. 2 ways to win in an egm
1) get a credit line and buy more shares in millions n millions
2) get big funds and shareholders to support
No other ways

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-03 22:21 | Report Abuse

Water also cannot clear the "dirt" now, shame on you abang adik, kasi undi, jangan tak Indi.

Posted by Kristopherleach011 > 2023-02-04 03:02 | Report Abuse

I also a bit confused but sudden *employee* is not convincing

But there are some suspicious point.

1) new account, all the way just to protect the duo ?

2) there are no explanation on the item that moved out from company.

3) front run case is the big concerned ? I not sure, but treat yourself as management, all same. The duo did sell lots of share at the highest point too. Check back the record at 2021.

4) Also, randomly bringing in *stranger* to company just to take the company asset. House doesn't need rules but doesn't means company dun need to follow.

Posted by Kristopherleach011 > 2023-02-04 03:24 | Report Abuse

Stock: [REVENUE]: REVENUE GROUP BERHAD
1 day ago | Report Abuse
MACC is triggered by "Datuk" Eddie lah. Just see the dates yourself. The 2 brothers got remanded on 26th January all the way to 28th January. Why these 2 dates? If you read the EDM notice it says "For the purpose of determining who shall be entitled to attend this meeting, the Company shall be requesting the Bursa Malaysia Depository Sdn Bhd to make available to the Company, a Record of Depositors as at 27 January 2023." It specifically states the 27th January...why? Because Eddie already knows the 2 brothers will be remanded MACC and this will prevent the 2 brothers from being able to buy more shares to overturn the EDM. Think how much he paid to make sure it happens....and think now who's the one playing underhand politics....vote with Eddie, your share price confirm goes down to 20 sens
by ZephLim19
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
And this comment, are you trying to said MACC is not doing fair- Underhanded politic ? (Contempt of court)

Vote with Eddie - share price will confirm go down 20 cent ? Are you trying to threaten the investor also ?

Posted by Kristopherleach011 > 2023-02-04 03:37 | Report Abuse

Abang Adik trying to send troops to telling investor how *innocent* they are. I am not sure Any eddie troops here but don't trying to fool investor, we make our decision. Case by case. we are talking about Stolen item and MACC, Don't said Underhanded politic, if najib no did wrong, macc also won't involved. Same go to the brothers, You no do wrong, MACC belanja you go drink coffee ? So free ?

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-02-04 10:56 | Report Abuse

A cow is a cow and an ass is an ass . No matter what is said ,a thief is a thief. PLC is different from Pte Ltd. Do the Duo understand what corporate governance and fiduciary duties of directors in PLC are ? They are rich but bankrupt in characters.

Now that the apple is getting rotten with maggots , the maggots must be removed from the apple immediately.

0 seconds ago

Income

11,080 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-02-04 12:43 | Report Abuse

The Apple is hollowed until no flesh remaining??? Still have time to salvage Rev. I pray for Rev. Go to h*ll to the culprits Of Rev.

joyvest
A cow is a cow and an ass is an ass . No matter what is said ,a thief is a thief. PLC is different from Pte Ltd. Do the Duo understand what corporate governance and fiduciary duties of directors in PLC are ? They are rich but bankrupt in characters.

Now that the apple is getting rotten with maggots , the maggots must be removed from the apple immediately.

0 seconds ago
1 hour ago

Income

11,080 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-02-04 12:44 | Report Abuse

Let’s go to vote. Period

Income

11,080 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-02-04 17:36 | Report Abuse

Remember Roti Telur satu?

Primeinvestor

1,454 posts

Posted by Primeinvestor > 2023-02-06 02:11 | Report Abuse

apparently datuk david goh, operator behind dino and bryant, pledging support in exchange of controls in revenue to move into property development, haha, market manipulator vs macc now lol

jack2

1,359 posts

Posted by jack2 > 2023-02-06 09:06 | Report Abuse

any party that can garner 40% support will win, 40% is very safe

s3phiroth

343 posts

Posted by s3phiroth > 2023-02-06 12:08 | Report Abuse

Bursa veterans should know it is game over the moment they brought Leong into the company.

jack2

1,359 posts

Posted by jack2 > 2023-02-06 12:10 | Report Abuse

throwing muds at each other in public wont do any good
the company is screwed for sure

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-02-06 15:07 | Report Abuse

Wolves gobbling one another before EGM.
Who is telling the truth and who is lying? The one who is lying is going to Holland for exile for good and the one who is telling the truth will helm the ship to the right direction. As the duo are still significant shareholders , there is no reason for them to sabotage the Company and depress the shares. It is good to cast the dark cloud and make the sky clear..................

ZephLim19

20 posts

Posted by ZephLim19 > 2023-02-06 15:50 | Report Abuse

The 30 boxes that Dino took are all evidences of crime related to Eddie Ng. Just see the scanned documents here yourself, they are all scanned as evidences incriminating how Eddie stole money from the company and siphoned it away to benefit himself, his wife Connie Yong, his daughter Felicia Ng and son Cliff Ng. Now the evidence are brought to light, do you still want to vote for Eddie Ng, who is taking money away from shareholders like yourself and benefiting his wife, daughter and son?
https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/revenueinside/2023-02-05-story-h-299213580-Eddie_Ng_Related_Party_Transactions

Income

11,080 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-02-06 17:25 | Report Abuse

Nowadays, in Internet era, can’t believe anyone. We don’t know who is the bad apples. Let MACC investigate and catch them all.

Don’t vote first. Let MACC do all the necessary investigations and declare to us the bad apples.

Income

11,080 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-02-06 17:28 | Report Abuse

I trust nobody. I only trust MACC.
I don’t vote. I let MACC does the investigations first. With Macc results, we will then decide.

Income

11,080 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-02-06 17:31 | Report Abuse

Regret buying this type of company. Big problems only.

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2023-02-06 18:53 | Report Abuse

Let's see MACC will visit who next...

Phoebe

455 posts

Posted by Phoebe > 2023-02-06 19:42 | Report Abuse

Wow!!! What a 180 degree turn. Regardless who is the wolf and sheep, I won't be touching this counter. Not even with a 10 foot pole. Bursa is never short of excitement and drama. Will tomorrow gap down? I sympathize my friend which hold at an average of 1.60+ and invested almost 100k. He ask for advise and I don't even dare to give any.

future

405 posts

Posted by future > 2023-02-06 23:38 | Report Abuse

Yes agree, be sideline till the "clear" air surface

Income

11,080 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-02-07 08:18 | Report Abuse

I pray for myself and all here. No choice

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-02-07 08:33 | Report Abuse

There is nothing's wrong to have related parties transactions as long as they are transacted in good faith and at arm's length i.e market value and provided that the related parties transactions have been properly disclosed in the financial statement in accordance with general acceptable accounting standards.

It is preposterous to learn that the duo have claimed to have no knowledge of such transactions. The Agreement has been duly executed and disclosed . The frequency of making payments to the related parties was more than once and in fact several payments. Hence, it is hard to believe that the duo have claimed to be unaware of it .

Another fishy thing is that the " Employees who revealed the so called " insider news" must be from top management and had access to that insider news. Are these employees not subject to be bound by the non-disclosure clause in their contract of employment or the so called " Employees" are basically the directors themselves?

jack2

1,359 posts

Posted by jack2 > 2023-02-07 08:48 | Report Abuse

income, what was your entry price?

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-07 09:11 | Report Abuse

@joyvest, Im in agreement with you. Getting saucier.

jack2

1,359 posts

Posted by jack2 > 2023-02-07 09:15 | Report Abuse

any abuses and non compliances, should report to the authorities for appropriate actions, not in this forum
this forum is to talk 3 and 4

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-07 09:16 | Report Abuse

@ZephLim, you an employee or what? Why you involves BWK family member here? What's your agenda? Crita sikit.

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-07 09:27 | Report Abuse

@ZephLim, thanks for sharing the info in your link. I saw a name there as ku** h*** n*i. This person became direktor sejak bila ? Curious as this person held job manyzer in some bigshot MNC firm till 2O2O. So was really curious, wouldn't it be overlapping and conflicting.

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-07 09:31 | Report Abuse

Rupa2nya takde sorang pun yang baik. Semua nakal2 belaka. Sandiwara jer banyak. Please reveal more, dengki la duit sudah guna, tapi orang lain guna untuk buat benda lain, jilake.

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-07 09:48 | Report Abuse

And I saw "Pama Solutions Sdn Bhd – 201901034006 (1343336-M)" 20190103 means registration time ? Means someone have conflict of interest if holding a post of Director while also working in Multination@l co? Can being employed somewhere and holding direkt0rship be conflik ka? Apa macam ni? How can all this happen one.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz