REVENUE GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): REVENUE (0200)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.155 - 0.16

Trading Volume

11 people like this.

10,238 comment(s). Last comment by Cheers 6 hours ago

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 2023-02-07 10:28 | Report Abuse

Can buy in?

Besafe

1,274 posts

Posted by Besafe > 2023-02-07 10:41 | Report Abuse

From rm 2.40 now only 0.55. So many stories and conmen. The big snake is non other than the pariah eddie ng.

jack2

1,359 posts

Posted by jack2 > 2023-02-07 11:06 | Report Abuse

no faction grabbing the shares, price is going to holland??

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-07 11:21 | Report Abuse

It's human nature to be greedy. But don't use other people's weakness to make profits. What comes around goes around. Awaiting for Karma to take place.

ChunWong93

588 posts

Posted by ChunWong93 > 2023-02-07 11:41 | Report Abuse

Is it risky to catch rebound at current price?

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-07 11:45 | Report Abuse

@Chunwong93, you try and catch and let us all here knows yeah. Both the brothers and the paliah fella all very fishy business, all expose can read here.I hope for more expose. Muka also look one kind, like the ah long kinda look. Are they spn holder, diploma holder, degree holder, master holder, phd holder ??????

Just so interestingly fishy counter.

Posted by PorridgeRice > 2023-02-07 11:59 | Report Abuse

redhotpepper, so long no see, still shock to see u here.

Posted by PorridgeRice > 2023-02-07 12:01 | Report Abuse

i already took all money out at 0.75. dont think its a good time to invest more in here since the story is not yet complete. anything can happen.
for anyone who want to play safe, its best to take all out instead of continue risking

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2023-02-07 12:23 | Report Abuse

sell and leave.

Hotstuff

3,284 posts

Posted by Hotstuff > 2023-02-07 12:49 | Report Abuse

come back only when the price hit below 0.30

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-07 12:59 | Report Abuse

@PorridgeRice, yeah I almost lost counter of who is who in here. Too many new IDs here. Some form of trooper gathering here.

I was trapped by the floweryy words of some blow water fishy king. Nemmind, just play play along. Things getting more saucy with a lot of sandirwara posting and leakings here and there.

All the 3 n gs, all no goody punya. Lets wait to see more "dirty linens".

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-07 13:41 | Report Abuse

After reading the blogpost, I am convinced that BWK and gang indeed have some bad bad yintention.
Anyone lodged with yam yeah see see edy ?

One thing that arouse my suspicion is the hiring of x-cae ly and GP punya direktor. Apa pnya hebatt dia ah ?

The blogpost also holds a lot of waterrrr...so many fah mee leee involved rupanya. Karma oh karmaupon befall tho who cheat, steal, con. :))))))

jack2

1,359 posts

Posted by jack2 > 2023-02-07 14:40 | Report Abuse

share price macam mau pergi holland, warring factions tak mau rebut rebut shares ka

mau tunggu dapat undi kesian masa EGM?

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-07 14:49 | Report Abuse

I think all fighting for shares loh.. now this timing news come out surely for shares one mah

fuyohpuyo

83 posts

Posted by fuyohpuyo > 2023-02-07 15:39 | Report Abuse

MACC involving, time to show the trump card ! 30 boxes of evidence, who is believing in the story?

ikatt3pi

36 posts

Posted by ikatt3pi > 2023-02-07 15:45 | Report Abuse

Hahaha, good!! GenM the best for now!

But i think what LucidStocks mentioned was right, the transactions by Eddie is for ewallet & software development / business expansion, intention is for company, although the e-wallet still not performing at the moment.

But Brian used company money to buy paper roll 400k from a girl every quarter and caused the company in losses is really terrible. This really makan company

ChunWong93

588 posts

Posted by ChunWong93 > 2023-02-07 15:54 | Report Abuse

@redhotpepper. Haha. Try to trade xia at 54 cents

Posted by Stock beginner > 2023-02-07 16:43 | Report Abuse

based on recent insider blog, i got few questions that maybe everyone can chip in to discuss
1. Eddie was the one push for e-wallet despite majority objection in company.
Q: CEO can make decision that go against board of directors, if not why it wasn't on hold during that time
2. If case those claim was true, can't they suspect Eddie from duty? Taking 30boxes of documents without permission is the best option?
Q: Can all 3 Ngs become board of directors without holding any executive position in company? Let the pro run the show?

Posted by Stock beginner > 2023-02-07 16:44 | Report Abuse

It will be a waste of this company just because of this kind of soap opera.

fortunefire

1,486 posts

Posted by fortunefire > 2023-02-07 17:50 | Report Abuse

The next Serba?

ZephLim19

20 posts

Posted by ZephLim19 > 2023-02-07 18:15 | Report Abuse

Stock beginner, I'll answer your question directly:
Q: CEO can make decision that go against board of directors, if not why it wasn't on hold during that time
At the point of acquisition, Eddie Ng was the CEO of the company. But he intentionally withheld the information that Eddie's wife, Connie Yong, his daughter Felicia Ng and his son Cliff Ng will benefit from the transaction. So the board went ahead and approved the transaction without knowledge of this fraud. There is no problem with related party transaction if they are disclosed to BOD and shareholders and are in arms length relationship. The fact that this information was intentionally withheld from BOD, shareholders and management points to him guilty of hiding the money he is siphoning away from the company. Why does he need to steal money from the company? Gambling debt. He owes people alot of money and you can see from the recent shareholder transaction, he was forced to sell 6 million shares on 6 Jan 2023 as he has pledged his shares as collateral to borrow for gambling.
2. If case those claim was true, can't they suspect Eddie from duty? Taking 30boxes of documents without permission is the best option?
By the time Brian and Dino are aware of this related party transaction and are investigating the issue, Eddie made the first move to suspend them. Taking the 30 boxes is the only way to preserve the incriminating evidence. If Eddie took away all these boxes, then how will Dino and Brian bring light to this fraud? What evidence will they have to show Eddie is pocketing the money himself?
Eddie now has the least stake in the company among all 3 Ngs so he would not benefit much from any share price increase. The only way to get more money and pay down his gambling debt is to siphon as much money away from the company as possible. He is now trying to siphon as much money as possible from the company to pay down his gambling debt.

neonstrife

466 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2023-02-07 19:44 | Report Abuse

One go gamble and one keep spending on woman ? So what is true story ? More and more story just to grab the Eyeball ? Now Eddie gamble , Brian play woman ? Later Dino what story ? He eat a dinosaur ?

sigma404

51 posts

Posted by sigma404 > 2023-02-07 19:50 | Report Abuse

Unbelievable story that the both brother doesnt know the transaction of rapidcloud (if its a real transaction), can even do their job as a director/share holder of the company.

What more paying 400k per month to buy "tissue paper"

Income

11,085 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-02-07 19:52 | Report Abuse

I wait for Macc. No vote lah

sigma404

51 posts

Posted by sigma404 > 2023-02-07 19:53 | Report Abuse

Seeing all these soap opera, if you say Dino eat dinosaur, I will believe u

fuyohpuyo

83 posts

Posted by fuyohpuyo > 2023-02-07 20:10 | Report Abuse

Better attend EGM & clear the question so we can vote them out....

Income

11,085 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-02-07 20:36 | Report Abuse

Without Macc, how do you know who is telling the truth?

Posted by fuyohpuyo > 25 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Better attend EGM & clear the question so we can vote them out....

YapJH

160 posts

Posted by YapJH > 2023-02-07 21:00 | Report Abuse

With the so-called 30 boxes evidence plus insiders/employees help, why don’t go make a police report?

I recall in the press conference that Brian and Dino gave, Brian personally mentioned that he went to make police report to move his “personal” stuff out… so now that is contradictory, did he make a false police report or he is misleading the public during the press conference.

FrankKY

132 posts

Posted by FrankKY > 2023-02-07 21:24 | Report Abuse

the so call insider story didn't sound well... why?

the ng brother was not only sitting on board but both of them were the full-time senior post for the company, if you are telling the public both of them didn't awared the transaction then i will treat both of them has slept all this while. Correct me if i m wrong..

Posted by Stock beginner > 2023-02-07 22:18 | Report Abuse

1. my understanding is 2 Ng is suspended from executive duty, they still is significant shareholders and still part of BOD right? I suppose they still can raise the motion to suspend Eddie while investigation
2. As others suggested, why don't submit those material to MACC or Bursa to investigate
3. Regarding destroy evidence, those are black and white paper that needed for tax declaration, audit etc. I don't really see how he can destroy or hide those evidence.

If what you saying is true, i appreciate you guys stood up and share with us. However now I still not convinced yet

Posted by Stock beginner > 2023-02-07 22:23 | Report Abuse

btw, please feel free to take those action as many suggested. We won't collect any fees for our advices :D

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-07 23:01 | Report Abuse

If those cerita about BWK is real one, fam yea see see sudah take action invite blow water king for coffee session dy. I guess there's nothing wrong with all the details furnished by @zephlim. Please only show real docents that showed BWK is really korup, ok. All the company info fr ssm, it's open info, anyone also can pull those info.

Show some interesting one la. One that really makes the difference

neonstrife

466 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2023-02-07 23:36 | Report Abuse

One more fun thing since they took out the 30box, is that possible they just destroyed the evidence that involve the ng brother. Which let Eddie eat all the dead cat. Wow…

neonstrife

466 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2023-02-07 23:37 | Report Abuse

If that is true, Ng brother is scary siall…..

FrankKY

132 posts

Posted by FrankKY > 2023-02-08 05:30 | Report Abuse

THE SO CALL INSIDER.. pls show the public as well as the authorities more concrete proof not just hiding here and talk 3 talk 4.

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-02-08 07:03 | Report Abuse

If there is concrete proof of evidence of wrongdoings of EN,the duo would have handed it to the relevant authorities for investigation .

Why bother to reveal in 3i forum? No one here is qualified to verify the veracity of it except the relevant authorities such as MACC ,KLSC special Investigation Unit etc.

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-08 08:37 | Report Abuse

@ZephLim19 you must be an employee from Rev. who's your boss? Actually the info you supplied, mostly are public info. Maybe you can submit to M a C c. Other than that, I don't see anything is not right with these public info.

Only thing I not agree is to bring in the new director who previous track record is questionable in previous public listed co only. That's all.

**KaRma will hunt those who did the wrong thing down**

Primeinvestor

1,454 posts

Posted by Primeinvestor > 2023-02-08 09:52 | Report Abuse

According to revenue ex employee, DINO AND BRIAN HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE COMPANY FOR 3 YEARS, AND NOW THEY WANNA DO PROPERTY, CAUSE THEY GO ASK AH LONG FOR HELP TO FIGHT EDDIE, IN EXCHANGE THEIR SHARES BELONGS TO THE MASTER (AH LONG)

fortunefire

1,486 posts

Posted by fortunefire > 2023-02-08 10:32 | Report Abuse

I took nearly one hour to read all the stories posted here. I suggest TVB/Netflix/HBO to make a new drama series based on the stories here.

Besafe

1,274 posts

Posted by Besafe > 2023-02-08 10:34 | Report Abuse

How good a company also no use if a company is run by so many conmen. The head of the company should be held liable.

YapJH

160 posts

Posted by YapJH > 2023-02-08 11:24 | Report Abuse

Actually the more all these employees and ex-employees shared the info in the public domain, they are putting the company and their colleague’s job at risk.

First, you are sharing information which belong to the company to third party and not the authority, you are not whistleblowing, you are breaching non-disclosure clause which I believe you have signed as part of your employment letter. I don’t think you will be under the protection of whistle blower. As ex-employee, it can consider a infringement of company’s asset. I believe there are consequences if the proper protection is not sought.

Second, those that are not involved in these leaking of info, their jobs and reputation will be at risk as the company may view everyone has a hand in leaking the info and the company will rather stop the leakage by removing everyone, a fight between the 3 Ngs now become a fight where ordinary people has nothing to do with this get dragged in because of a few employees and ex-employees trying to serve their bosses.

Third, it was first mentioned the 30 boxes are all personal stuff and police report made and press conference called claiming the same, and now with all these info leaked and with claims the 30 boxes are all the evidence, there is this false info given to the public initially. Doing a wrong thing to solve another wrong thing doesn’t make you the right person. You claimed Brian and Dino took away the evidence, my question will then be how will the company complete the audit if the documents are not in the office, audit can issue a negative opinion and this will lead the company to be PN17, so now who is really destroying the company?

Whilst we enjoy the drama from the sideline, the reality is that lots of people livelihood and reputation and daily routine are being affected because a few self-proclaims righteous employees and ex-employees trying to help their bosses and never think about the consequences that will bring to the company and the people depend on the company. Nothing wrong as they are your pay master but it is a selfish thing to do.

Whilst it is prejudice to comment on the ongoing MACC investigations on the thermal paper, but until today the real questions have not been answered. The whole episode now is nothing more than slandering and characters assassination, which is quite normal in board tussle to shape public opinion. But the real storyline will always follow with the authority like the police and MACC investigations, not those claims based on source, based on employees.

If there is really proof of wrongdoings, just make the police report, otherwise, this is just like a drama, scandal, gossip which serve no purpose. And if it is true that police report have been made, I would suggest to stop sharing them as whatever being shared on public domain now is prejudice. This explain why there is not much info coming from the company despite all those news reported, press conference and negativity posts. If the things is real, there is no need to go out loud.

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-08 14:00 | Report Abuse

Aiyoh, report je la to Bursa with all these info. No need write karangan here. I also want see what Bursa will do. Kasi suspend ka?

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-08 15:04 | Report Abuse

0.37 sen when coming ? Its reaching below 0.50 soon....

Posted by StockSniperKing > 2023-02-08 15:05 | Report Abuse

summary version ?

Posted by Kristopherleach011 > 2023-02-08 15:46 | Report Abuse

Don't get confuse. (there are only 3 people story)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Boss 1 - Eddie
Boss 2 - The Duo (Dino and Brian)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Story stating -
Revenue Group confirms arrest of two suspended directors by MACC

After that the duo said they are innocent. The duo want EGM

The duo want to remove nine current directors
The duo want to involve in property sector

New account (Employee) join this conversation promote the duo is good and Eddie is bad.

After that unknown (insider) make 4 article talking how bad is Eddie (about transaction)

The duo unaware of the transaction (major shareholders of the company)

And then now got new article talking about the Eddie Gang.

So I assume their next article the duo planning is to brainwash investors how good if Revenue participate in construction and property ?

ChunWong93

588 posts

Posted by ChunWong93 > 2023-02-08 15:50 | Report Abuse

Prepare to cut loss when it hit 50 cents.... (hand burned)

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 16:19 | Report Abuse

I just feel weird suddenly before EGM so many "insider news" come out

Why before EGM no whistleblowing de ah

Timing so good?

fuyohpuyo

83 posts

Posted by fuyohpuyo > 2023-02-08 16:21 | Report Abuse

Great summary, very suspicious that suddenly there is a so called "employee" tell his side of story. It is quite obvious who is trying to control the public view behind the scene la

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 16:21 | Report Abuse

The lady lover brothers strategy is to depress price and collect?

Obvious mahhhh

Post a Comment
Market Buzz