REVENUE GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): REVENUE (0200)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.155 - 0.16

Trading Volume

11 people like this.

10,238 comment(s). Last comment by Cheers 6 hours ago

Posted by heisenbergxv4 > 2023-02-08 16:24 | Report Abuse

Hahaha, need to check if payment is received so the "whistleblower" can do their job mah

winetime

521 posts

Posted by winetime > 2023-02-08 16:34 | Report Abuse

Duo is putting investor on risk if they really convert revenue to the construction sector. Politic is another issues, as I said on early stage,

Smart investor, think twice if you are holding the ticket, think of company level first.

High net worth investor will all throw down the share if they convert to construction. not only pe value and also revenue share might be using to acquire land which is putting all our investor in risk.

YapJH

160 posts

Posted by YapJH > 2023-02-08 16:37 | Report Abuse

Good summary… but just want to correct something at the start.

(1) Company suspended the 2 Directors
(2) 2 directors take out 30 boxes of “personal” stuff with the help of employees, with police report lodged
(3) Call for EGM
(4) Call for press conference and claims innocent and foul play
(5) Arrested by MACC
(6) Co confirm 2 directors arrested

If follow the resolutions, the previous articles only touch on and stop at resolution 9/10 only. I believe the next articles should be how good are the 3 proposed new directors and what they have done great for Kedah, Bank Muamalat and how great is the audit firm - Moore Stephen:

The move on to why need to cancel the cancel the authority to allot shares and share buy-back, only after that will move to diversify into property development, construction and property investment.

winetime

521 posts

Posted by winetime > 2023-02-08 16:43 | Report Abuse

To be honest I consider the share price more than the politic. black eat black, I don't care.

Eddie here still able to stand at 50cent, there are a lot concern if convert to property and construction, not say the company no good but investors ticket maybe will turn to a "toilet paper roll' just because of this decision.

winetime

521 posts

Posted by winetime > 2023-02-08 16:51 | Report Abuse

Share market is really dark, same goes to the duo heart.
To archive their personal net worth, they put investors and all the board of directors on this hot frying pan.

Income

11,085 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-02-08 17:14 | Report Abuse

This Rev skeletons I have to peluk peluk. No choice

Posted by Rudythedeer > 2023-02-08 17:14 | Report Abuse

black eat black are happening everyday, luckily this 2 brothers were expose to public & kena minum kopi with MACC... next up is becoming neighbours with bossku

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 17:23 | Report Abuse

Good point Rudy.. now the watergunman wanna divert public attention from the MACC

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 17:23 | Report Abuse

NEVER FORGET WHO IS ARRESTEED BY MACC HELLO

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 17:25 | Report Abuse

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cng8OgrPtPG/

^ Maybe the transaction was approved in English, so the brothers were not awaress

Posted by OctaneGoh88 > 2023-02-08 17:31 | Report Abuse

^ Maybe the transaction was approved in English, so the brothers were not awaress
______________________________________________________________________________________
Do you guys see the people that stand on the left on the starting few second ? I don't buy his counter, all dump stock. Now he go to support duo brother some more. Jadem greenpacket, all from his hand.

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 17:33 | Report Abuse

______________________________________________________________________________________
Do you guys see the people that stand on the left on the starting few second ? I don't buy his counter, all dump stock. Now he go to support duo brother some more. Jadem greenpacket, all from his hand.

^

All his stock famous, JADE MARVEL, GREEN PACKET and PARLO holland ... hehehe

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-02-08 17:34 | Report Abuse

If Eddie is still sitting there and doing nothing,very soon he will face with margin call following the depression of share price every day.

The above could be the agenda of the duo through the revelation of so called " insider news" via " employee" as a camouflage.

The duo know that insider trading is illegal

Posted by OctaneGoh88 > 2023-02-08 17:36 | Report Abuse

Last time follow him and teacher V, I loss nearly 1 myvi. People do IR, he do IH. (investor Holland)

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 17:38 | Report Abuse

If Eddie is still sitting there and doing nothing,very soon he will face with margin call following the depression of share price every day.

The above could be the agenda of the duo through the revelation of so called " insider news" via " employee" as a camouflage.

The duo know that insider trading is illegal

^

I think what they are planning is for margin call to happen, and the shark behind the duo to collect shares for EGM, obviously the duo supported by a "property tycoon" lor

Hotstuff

3,284 posts

Posted by Hotstuff > 2023-02-08 19:59 | Report Abuse

joy sxhai buy call...

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-02-08 20:02 | Report Abuse

The Duo can kill two birds with the depressing price through " insider news" . Firstly, Eddie is jumping upside down with the margin call,reducing his stake further.Secondly,the duo can increase their shareholdings by buying at a bargain. When the duo have achieved their agenda,the entire BOD would be at their disposal.

Revenue ,unlike Serbad,is not plagued by fabrication of books and records.All the related transactions have been duly audited and found to be in order. For this reason,Eddie doesn't need to respond to all this.Also he knows it is improper to respond to this so called insider news in public..

The recent drop is just shortlived.

You will know who is the good ,the bad and the ugly by 18th Feb after which LU is expected

fuyohpuyo

83 posts

Posted by fuyohpuyo > 2023-02-08 20:37 | Report Abuse

If you not brave enough then sell lor, I think everyone know there is some property tycoon" supporting the brothers now. Whats the intention? You know I know la, vote the brothers out at EGM !

ikatt3pi

36 posts

Posted by ikatt3pi > 2023-02-08 22:43 | Report Abuse

The more water karangan they blow, the obvious that Brian & Dino did something fishy and want to get out from the mud. The new business they proposed seems like they plan associate with outsider to korup company's assets by using "Property Development" as the outflow projects. So if they really win and go Property Development biz...i guess all fund houses will dump Revenue's share immediately on the next day!!!

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-02-08 22:44 | Report Abuse

There is no reason why Revenue can not diversity into property development to boost its profitability.

It is a good idea to set up a subsidiary into property development like Berjaya Land Berhad.

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 22:51 | Report Abuse

hello, i buy technology company not property development

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 22:51 | Report Abuse

if i want property company i buy spsetia

ikatt3pi

36 posts

Posted by ikatt3pi > 2023-02-08 22:52 | Report Abuse

Now they are doing Jib tactics to confuse public attention. But from the so called "suspicious" they posted, it's too many water and fake stories....so looks like they have no real evidence to show.

So disappointed... their think tank can only uses this kind of low ball methods. Please learn more from TVB / Netflix drama lar. According to TVB / Netflix dramas... normally by the time when the duo bro have no more value, then the bad boss behind will start to betray the bros and get away from the muddy tussle. (from my 46 years TVB experience)

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 22:54 | Report Abuse

actually common sense .. how come board of director not award of close to half mil transaction

you think this is spsetia with 1bil revenue? no, their profit per quarter is only few mil, half mil is very very significant

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 22:55 | Report Abuse

Now they are doing Jib tactics to confuse public attention. But from the so called "suspicious" they posted, it's too many water and fake stories....so looks like they have no real evidence to show.

So disappointed... their think tank can only uses this kind of low ball methods. Please learn more from TVB / Netflix drama lar. According to TVB / Netflix dramas... normally by the time when the duo bro have no more value, then the bad boss behind will start to betray the bros and get away from the muddy tussle. (from my 46 years TVB experience)

^ i like your tvb.. hahaha

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 23:10 | Report Abuse

no, if the owner setup new company for IPO then its ok, pls dont use company resources for new biz

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-02-08 23:12 | Report Abuse

Whats the problem? .Since u like tech shares, Revenue will continue to be one.

Meanwhil, you can not stop them from setting up a subsidiary called "Revenue Land Berhad" to be separately listed for those non-tech lovers.

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 23:13 | Report Abuse

Whats the problem? .Since u like tech shares, Revenue will continue to be one.

Meanwhil, you can not stop them from setting up a subsidiary called "Revenue Land Berhad" to be separately listed for those non-tech lovers.

^ yes they can, but when it hits 25% or more revenue contribution or expected to hit, EGM has to be called

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 23:14 | Report Abuse

now is forward the scenario, so im going to vote no

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 23:14 | Report Abuse

The new berhad will raise its own funds and utilise its own resources.

^ then it will not be on berhad level, you cant make money out of thin air without assets inside

Posted by LucidStocks > 2023-02-08 23:15 | Report Abuse

joyvest why you keep removing your comments lol

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-02-08 23:24 | Report Abuse

No growth,sure to be abandoned one day. To avoid that possibility,a bold move must be taken to be effected.Now or never...

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-02-08 23:27 | Report Abuse

The future of Revenue depends on how you do TODAY basically NOW.Thats why l say now or never....

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-02-08 23:31 | Report Abuse

No growth,sure to be abandoned one day. To avoid that possibility,a bold move must be taken to be effected now or never...

What is the bold move ? It is to venture into the property development and management NOW..

faridfet

490 posts

Posted by faridfet > 2023-02-08 23:53 | Report Abuse

sudah nazak

Posted by Kristopherleach011 > 2023-02-09 00:09 | Report Abuse

wake up folks..... choosing the duo is the biggest mistake. Once step wrong, everything is wrong.
What I worry the most is
Duo on power, Revenue Group will become another SD
Vote duo out, Ignorance is larger than your loss

FrankKY

132 posts

Posted by FrankKY > 2023-02-09 05:17 | Report Abuse

If i want to buy a property co i will definitely go for SPSETIA, UEMS and so on and i find no reason i should choose a the DUO without any tools and assets in property businesses.

Income

11,085 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-02-09 06:01 | Report Abuse

Folks,
Better don’t vote at EGM. Let’s wait for Macc to determine who’s the bad apples.
We don’t know who is telling the truth?

jack2

1,359 posts

Posted by jack2 > 2023-02-09 08:14 | Report Abuse

No factions grabbing the shares, looks like operators also gave up and dump the shares

Posted by Stock beginner > 2023-02-09 08:36 | Report Abuse

Income: i disagreed. If you don't trust both, vote both of the faction out. Doing nothing won't solve any problem
The reason why no faction is acquire more shares is because of below clause:
For the purpose of determining who shall be entitled to attend this meeting, the Company shall be requesting the Bursa
Malaysia Depository Sdn Bhd to make available to the Company, a Record of Depositors as at 27 January 2023. Only
a member whose name appears on this Record of Depositors shall be entitled to attend this meeting or appoint a proxy
to attend, vote and speak on his/her behalf.

Posted by Stock beginner > 2023-02-09 08:37 | Report Abuse

Therefore duo depress the share to force Eddie for margin call is unlikely to be true

FrankKY

132 posts

Posted by FrankKY > 2023-02-09 09:14 | Report Abuse

agreed to STOCK BEGINNER, MUST GO FOR VOTE

Besafe

1,274 posts

Posted by Besafe > 2023-02-09 09:43 | Report Abuse

Hopeless counter with all conmen in it and all have their own agenda.

This company best run by professionals which have no affiliation to anyone.

Posted by Stock beginner > 2023-02-09 10:54 | Report Abuse

The more reason for all shareholders to cast their votes in EGM.
If none of us stand out to vote. it will remain plaything by existing management either 2Ng or Eddie or whatever conmen you think of.
Beside of voting, attend EGM give us the platform to question them directly and hold them accountable for their action/answer

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-09 11:03 | Report Abuse

when 0.30 sen coming? No need professional to handle also now heading south.

Phoebe

455 posts

Posted by Phoebe > 2023-02-09 11:51 | Report Abuse

I doubt i will buy even if it drop down to 30c. Company that has management issues and operate in a crowded space, it is just a recipe for failure. Just my thought.....but pls don't give a hood about it......

Hotstuff

3,284 posts

Posted by Hotstuff > 2023-02-09 11:55 | Report Abuse

wait for another loss quarter share price will plunge below 0.30 where you may start collecting

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-02-09 12:02 | Report Abuse

It wont plunge to 0.30.. Eddit is facing margin call soon. He will ensure it wont drop further. Just wait for one more week and every thing will be cleared. It has sent out a very clear signal as to why MACC has nipped the duo but not Eddit? It is because there has been no proof of wrongdoings against Eddit.

joyvest

10,413 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-02-09 12:13 | Report Abuse

It is expected that the Shareholders will approve the diversification of property development in the upcoming EGM after which the share price will fly like rocket. The duo are expected to be removed from directorship as they are embroiled with the MACC arrest . It is expected the composition of BOD will remain intact and thereafter business is as usual. Mind you , Revenue is not akin to Serbad Dynamic ( SD ) where books and records have purportedly been cooked to great extent.

Posted by redhotpepper > 2023-02-09 12:33 | Report Abuse

"Joyvest

It wont plunge to 0.30.. Eddit is facing margin call soon. He will ensure it wont drop further. Just wait for one more week and every thing will be cleared. It has sent out a very clear signal as to why MACC has nipped the duo but not Eddit? It is because there has been no proof of wrongdoings against Eddit. "

Exact to the point.

And agree with @Phoebe too. If mgmt riddled with too many issues, any investor also will think many times.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz