Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-22 18:31 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

19 comment(s). Last comment by Michael Kwok 2022-09-28 17:35

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-22 18:39 | Report Abuse

Among all races in Malaysia, i would say, local chinese are the most cheerful despite struggle with many challenges in life!
Maybe it's genetic! Maybe because of 5 thousand years of culture! I really dont' know!
You can really tell the difference! If you enter shop run by chinese, you get a respectful welcome and a warm thank you for you visit! And of course, the know how of thngs are much better like, repairing you car, usually, the boss will explain in detail how and what are done to your car! Well, not all of course as there are bad hats too!
Basically even malays would patronage chinese shops due to better customer service!
I do once in the while eat in malay shops! And yeah, malay food are indeed very delicious except that it's quite fattening due to generous use of santan, sugar and so forth! But the level of customer service not as welcoming as chinese! Maybe because i am chinese but i do see even among malays, the service is the same! It's like they are not as enthusiastic!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-22 18:43 | Report Abuse

Hence, maybe this is the reason why local chinese are so good in business! Beside how to calculate good profit margin in running business! They keep customers happy!
I mean, just go to government agency! Yeah, government agencies are running business too you know! What, you think they are there to help rakyat only! Government agencies are generating income for the government too!
If government agency have significant presence of local chinese, i am sure, we would get better service as well! Unfortunately, it's like 100% malays nowadays! Because this 100% malay only policy, they don't learn from other races! How to tackle problems with ease and send rakyat happy! So you get sour face civil servants and very unhappy rakyat in return!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-22 18:46 | Report Abuse

I remember my first job! My boss was a very cheerful dude! He constantly advise us how to work with very little stress! He remind us to create as little tension as possible when dealing with others!
Get things done! And go back as soon as office hour is over! He would close all the lights the moment the clock hit 5pm! Nobody stay back beyond that!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-22 18:47 | Report Abuse

Unfortunately, we do have sour leaders like the Lims! They brainwash us with negative values!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-22 18:48 | Report Abuse

Always saw hatred and feeling of unhappiness! The once well loved and respected local chinese have slowly lost that special status in Malaysia society!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-22 18:49 | Report Abuse

Local chinese can't afford such leaders! Because i am very sure, overwhelming majority of local chinese do not share the Lims values!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-22 18:50 | Report Abuse

So it's better for the Lims to retire as soon as possible! Let someone like Anthony Loke lead Dap! He certainly fits the bill of local chinese we once knew!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-22 18:52 | Report Abuse

In Malaysia fast growing malaycentric society, it's sad to see how things have turn up! We no looking see a vibrant multiracial society we once knew! In fact, i doubt the latest generation knew about!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-22 19:07 | Report Abuse

Qqq! Exactly! Remember UEC! A simple issue! UEC cannot be used as qualification to enter public university! Why, because EUC won't be able to comprehend all bahasa syllabus! They need to go through SPM or STPM to familirize themselves first! It's as simple as that!
But the Lims promise local chinese pipe dream!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-22 19:10 | Report Abuse

If i want my son to get a place in public university, just sit for STPM! You get through to degree courses! No need to take Diploma courses! How hard is that to understand! Of course the Lims are making so much fuss for nothing! They create a non issue into a huge ball of unhappiness for local chinese!

chinaman

3,219 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-09-22 19:11 | Report Abuse

except pitting people against each other, what else dapig tangible contribution to chinese poor?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-22 19:14 | Report Abuse

Chinaman! Nothing! Just pure hatred!

chinaman

3,219 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-09-22 19:35 | Report Abuse

action speaks louder than words. mere rhetoric, barking every day like dog will not win gen Z new voters heart

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-22 21:27 | Report Abuse

Wise man said, if you want to change the course of the river, you dig a new path harmoniously! Then there's another blind dumbass who told the village people to just block the river!

The_JQuestion

1,516 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-09-23 22:24 | Report Abuse

umno talking really make me LAUGH... delusional people ever,,,the problem is support for DAP is always strong however the others not so
one cannot be change only can help gather ur hate against DAP HEHEH that already proven cannot weaken.... try HARDER!

Michael Kwok

6,066 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-09-24 18:11 | Report Abuse

The great flood in penang say never happen again.
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2022/09/24/penang-international-airport-not-spared-from-floods

chinaman

3,219 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-09-24 19:45 | Report Abuse

bencana alam di tangan kuasa tuhan ma. jangan salahkan pakatun pen ya

Michael Kwok

6,066 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-09-25 12:02 | Report Abuse

U know y big flood,because lge in 2018-2020 cut cost and project in reason country bankcrupt.

Michael Kwok

6,066 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-09-28 17:35 | Report Abuse

LGE forget to sign mou for foreign worker.usually 12 month 1 time.tht guy forget to sign or say no need sign anything.word by mouth enough.duhhh.tht why shortage of foreign worker.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz