4 people like this.

206 comment(s). Last comment by iloveshare128 2016-10-17 15:20

Up_down

4,292 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-10-08 19:50 | Report Abuse

Jimstock. I don't have any blog. I am just a farmer living in kampung. Work hard in FA is almost like working hard in the farm....Mentally working hard. You may get insight in stock market after getting through the tough process.....at least few years. start with a small capital at young age is the best option to accumulate practical experience and reduce paying high school fees. Be alerted most of the times...Breath in and breath out. Hahaha! Don't spend too much $$$$ in learning TA.....

Up_down

4,292 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-10-08 19:53 | Report Abuse

If you don't want to earn fast money through squeezing your brain....KC Chong style is one of the option.

dusti

2,404 posts

Posted by dusti > 2016-10-08 22:42 | Report Abuse

Thank you Uncle Koon for all you have shared and given. Many have benefitted and you have survived the evil of a few. You are still the WINNER!

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-08 23:03 | Report Abuse

Uncle koon, no more political posting in i3 please! Investment posting is up to you.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,127 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-10-09 00:17 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-09 00:47 | Report Abuse

Mr Ooi, most of us in i3 already know about mr koon charity works, I really respect his charity works to help the poor, but please please please no need to keep talking or repeating his charity works in i3 forum. Many of us here also do charity works or donation within our own capability but of coz we can't compare to mr koon in term of the amount of money he had donated to help the poor. I also respect people like Jeffery cheah who always help poor people and do it in a very low profile way, I hope u get what I mean, thank u and good night.

Posted by lurks_irregularly > 2016-10-09 00:51 | Report Abuse

I don't understand why people are jumping all over him when he is one of the few coherent contributors in this website, whether it is disagreeable with you or not.

Compare and contrast against other posters who do nothing but scream insults and threats at each other because they hate a particular counter, and those 'blogs' which has no content other than a single HTML link to a vague news article without any further commentary.

supersaiyan3

3,126 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2016-10-09 00:54 | Report Abuse

Well, Mr. Koon, first of all, i think you should continue writing as you can see the Malaysian market is full of stupid people! Most are amateur who doesn't know anything about business. See it as if you represent the good vs the noobs who goreng without going through their mind. I wouldn't want to see you giving up!

Don't write for the sake of your ego, but write for the sake of young talent who really wants to learn and succeed. Do something bigger than yourself. That maybe your legacy!

hansolo2

14 posts

Posted by hansolo2 > 2016-10-09 07:13 |

Post removed.Why?

CharlesT

14,595 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-09 07:24 | Report Abuse

Mr koon is a good man, but not in stock market.he made money from you in stock market and make donation on your behalf.

Mr.koon is one of the sharks in stock market.his intention here is to promote his stocks.most people do that in i3,however they don't bullshit about noble intention or selfless teachings kind of bullshits.

CharlesT

14,595 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-09 07:31 | Report Abuse

When u cant counter the critism on his deeds in stock market u try to divert by using his charity stuffs.Mr.koon did it the same many times in the past.

So u seems to be agree with his robin hood way....to make money from i3 readers or his loyal supporters n then to donate to others under his name.

hansolo2

14 posts

Posted by hansolo2 > 2016-10-09 08:43 |

Post removed.Why?

hansolo2

14 posts

Posted by hansolo2 > 2016-10-09 08:51 |

Post removed.Why?

hansolo2

14 posts

Posted by hansolo2 > 2016-10-09 08:57 |

Post removed.Why?

hansolo2

14 posts

Posted by hansolo2 > 2016-10-09 09:01 |

Post removed.Why?

hansolo2

14 posts

Posted by hansolo2 > 2016-10-09 09:09 |

Post removed.Why?

Up_down

4,292 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-10-09 09:17 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon is a nice person outside stock market. He has donated big amounts of money to charity with noble intentions. we salute him. But he doesn't seem to be an angel in stock market judging from the past records. He is nothing more than a shark operator.

CharlesT

14,595 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-09 09:20 | Report Abuse

For those who were invited to his big house in Meru,Ipoh they sure will remember their most expensive FREE lunch in their life....extra bonus thing they learned from that gathering is that they will trust nobody in stock market forever.....

Up_down

4,292 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-10-09 09:29 | Report Abuse

CharlesT, You don't know me well and I don't really know you. You want to treat me Wagyu or not? Don't hope for such a good lunch. May be a cup of teh Tarik in mamak store is more reasonable. wakaka.

hansolo2

14 posts

Posted by hansolo2 > 2016-10-09 09:41 |

Post removed.Why?

CharlesT

14,595 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-09 09:42 | Report Abuse

Haha,bro up_down i will buy u teh tarik n roti canai lah...no strings attached one...no need to follow my holland tips

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-09 09:45 | Report Abuse

My youngest brother received non-bonding scholarship from tan sri Quek via his Hong Leong foundation, thousand of poor students already benefited from him "secretly", so pls don't publicly repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat mr koon charity works again and again and again. We 100% respect mr koon for his charity works but 做了大善事不用一直拿来讲,也希望大家莫以善小而不为。Tq

hansolo2

14 posts

Posted by hansolo2 > 2016-10-09 09:55 |

Post removed.Why?

hansolo2

14 posts

Posted by hansolo2 > 2016-10-09 10:09 |

Post removed.Why?

CharlesT

14,595 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-09 10:25 | Report Abuse

Earlier OTB said....
I said it again loud and clear, Mr Koon is better than me in term of investment in KLSE. I do not make that big amount of money like him.
I measure my success in term of amount of money made in KLSE.
Thank you.

Then he said....
I believe Mr Koon had made a lot of money from stock market with my help and advice. He checked with me before he buys any stock, he asked for my opinion before he buys in a big way.

I do not see any reason for me to stop helping Mr Koon. He had kept his promise to help the poor.

I believe Koon make more money than OTB as his capital base is ard few hundred millions, even he make 10% return also better than your 100% return. But still, this doesnt make Koon a smarter investor than you...or else he should be managing your money and not the present scenario...

Just like when Koon donates Rm1 million to the poor it doesnt mean he is more charitable than I while I donate Rm1K...RM1 million to Koon could be only 0.3% of his total wealth while RM1K could be my 3% wealth...

CharlesT

14,595 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-09 10:33 | Report Abuse

Of course if u value everything in absolute money terms then Koon is the best investor or even God in I3....

Sslee

5,061 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-10-09 10:45 | Report Abuse

May all beings find happiness and the causes of happiness. Why the need to react exclusively to our own projections instead of simply seeing what is there. Why need to insult each other when the fact is KYY wish to retire from i3 just let it be. Period.

Up_down

4,292 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-10-09 10:55 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon here is good for old birds. When he comes here to start the promotion campaign, it's time for old birds to lock profit in stages Wakaka

hansolo2

14 posts

Posted by hansolo2 > 2016-10-09 10:56 |

Post removed.Why?

hansolo2

14 posts

Posted by hansolo2 > 2016-10-09 11:02 | Report Abuse

uncle koon dancing inside this tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ulMJgeTkcM

probability

14,419 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-10-09 11:07 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-09 11:12 | Report Abuse

Hansolo2, I think u no need to mention his wife here, nothing to do with his wife, this is no good.

Posted by Fake spotter > 2016-10-09 11:25 | Report Abuse

One thing about an excellent confidence trickster is the image he creates about being kind, charitable, noble, altruistic and the like; and he may indeed do some good deeds but this is just a cynical illusion for publicity. Koon is exactly that. The RM amount he actually spends can be relatively minor but reputable figures may unwittingly be enticed to endorse his (undocumented) generosity and enhance his credentials. Figures bandied about on Koon's charitable works are all unverified as to RM quantum spent. If Koon were to donate RM50 million cash to a dedicated charitable trust ( of which he can be one of the trustees), to do specific good deeds such as real scholarships for deserving young students, or homes for the aged and infirm, I would be much more impressed. His self promotion as a philanthropist is way overdone.

Posted by Fake spotter > 2016-10-09 11:29 | Report Abuse

That bit about leaving all his money to charity when he dies (other than a million each to close relatives) is just so much poppycock. Why not do good now when you are alive and kicking? It's a lot more fun, I assure you.

Posted by Fake spotter > 2016-10-09 11:31 | Report Abuse

Readers, want to help Koon choose a suitable name for his charitable trust?

hansolo2

14 posts

Posted by hansolo2 > 2016-10-09 11:32 |

Post removed.Why?

hansolo2

14 posts

Posted by hansolo2 > 2016-10-09 11:36 |

Post removed.Why?

sharktank

805 posts

Posted by sharktank > 2016-10-09 11:59 | Report Abuse

To Mr koon and OTB, just ignore those jokers lah, they are very happy when you two are irritated by they their stupid comments. so just ignore them.

I support OTB and Mr Koon.

Xinquan

83 posts

Posted by Xinquan > 2016-10-09 12:22 | Report Abuse

Now Xinquan very cheap. Why not KYY take control if he still a shareholder?

playboy8

20 posts

Posted by playboy8 > 2016-10-09 12:29 | Report Abuse

now i understand why the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. no need to buy robert kiyosaki's books. :-)

hansolo2

14 posts

Posted by hansolo2 > 2016-10-09 13:17 |

Post removed.Why?

yfchong

5,762 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2016-10-09 13:23 | Report Abuse

There is noting wrong for beginner after all must build on one's kung-fu to scout the relevant stocks... every stage is bo xiang. Mr koon is on different level..... like we play games difficulty also varies.... alios

Posted by cresbinvest > 2016-10-09 13:59 | Report Abuse

i will also make donation or charity when i have more than enough money. Why this KYY like to emphasize on his charity while everyone know he is very rich.

Posted by cstanmyinvest > 2016-10-09 14:11 | Report Abuse

It is difficult to judge one's real intention when he recommend a buy call in this investors platform, but we as investors must do our own checking before we commit our hard-earned money. I have lost some money when I followed some of the buy calls blindly but I have learned to do my own checking and have lately turned around with a few good buy decision and have in the process become a better man ( Robbie Williams ) or rather a better investor. I like some of the well written articles backed with researched data by some of the contributors to i3investors and thank you to these deserving individuals. Another thing, if we can refrain calling one another names and focus on critique of the substance, this will be more beneficial to everybody. Thanks

probability

14,419 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-10-09 14:23 |

Post removed.Why?

speakup

25,375 posts

Posted by speakup > 2016-10-09 14:40 | Report Abuse

Ah Koon is a nice guy outside the stock market. Ah Koon is just spoiling his reputation by giving out stock tips. Otherwise Ah Koon will be remembered favorably by all as a nice guy philantropist. Now he reputation is tarnished as a bad guy stockist!

Wing50

22 posts

Posted by Wing50 > 2016-10-09 16:49 | Report Abuse

Over blown publicity of his philanthropy work has now backfired.
His image as a do-gooder is completely tarnished now.

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-10-09 18:53 | Report Abuse

Kky is big fish... otb is big fish... who is small fish will be eat by big fish... don't worry... big fish will on behalf donate ur money... big fish say one... really got... i don't know...

Posted by hanhui1991 > 2016-10-09 19:01 | Report Abuse

no point blaming other for making losses. KKY didnt buy and sell for you. you yourself be responsible. he did really help other by sponsoring their university education fee. me myself witness it cos some of my friends got his sponsorship.

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2016-10-09 19:58 | Report Abuse

Wah so many posts for 1 guy. KYY must feel very proud to be such a prominent personality in i3. Honestly, KYY is a good guy, but business is business. Look at Bill Gates, he's one of the biggest philanthropist in the world, but when he does business, he's ruthless. Just ask Netscape and Dell how ruthless he was.

KYY promoting his stocks but turning off comments is business. KYY quietly buying up substantial shareholder stake without disclosing is business. KYY encouraging you all to maximise profit by using margin financing is business. There is no emotion is business, goal is maximise profit using whatever means necessary. After all, stocks market is a zero sum game. The money he makes must come from someone else's pocket right.

I find it strange he get offended by a posting from some strangers he's never met before. I also find it strange people gets very offended by the way he conducts "business" in i3. I think if all parties understand it's just business, then there will be peace. There is no goodwill in the stock market. Everyone is out there for their own self interest. If he ever dump stocks on you after he ask you to buy, remember, it's just business.

But he's a good guy no doubt. He has a big heart and he donates much of what he earns away. So KYY, if you are reading this, when I made a complain against you to Bursa and SC, it's just business. No hard feelings.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz