CARLSBERG BREWERY MALAYSIA BHD

KLSE (MYR): CARLSBG (2836)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.10 (0.52%)

Day's Change

19.30 - 19.42

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

1,804 comment(s). Last comment by hhhiii123 50 minutes ago

ccpool

321 posts

Posted by ccpool > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

When dump?

soon9913

2,514 posts

Posted by soon9913 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Yes 31 cents div is coming in Jun and potential div announcement next month also

soon9913

2,514 posts

Posted by soon9913 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

HEIM strong rebound

dam82

2,167 posts

Posted by dam82 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

is there something which retailer don't know bout carlsberg which pushing the price to this level .. now i am expecting below 17 worse case scenoria ..

dam82

2,167 posts

Posted by dam82 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

In Summary...
The fact that shareholders are sitting on a loss on the value of their shares in the past few years is certainly disconcerting. A huge lag in share price growth when earnings have grown may indicate there could be other issues that are affecting the company at the moment that the market is focused on. Shareholders would probably be keen to find out what are the other factors could be weighing down the stock. The upcoming AGM will be a chance for shareholders to question the board on key matters, such as CEO remuneration or any other issues they might have and revisit their investment thesis with regards to the company.

CEO compensation is an important area to keep your eyes on, but we've also need to pay attention to other attributes of the company. That's why we did our research, and identified 2 warning signs for Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad (of which 1 shouldn't be ignored!) that you should know about in order to have a holistic understanding of the stock.

yielder

28 posts

Posted by yielder > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Is carlsberg making beer for export or targeting only local market?

Posted by All_in_2021 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Singapore and Malaysia. They do have an associate in Sri Lanka (sharing the results)

yielder

28 posts

Posted by yielder > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Will carlsberg end up like BAT, where smugglers cause sharp drop in sales?

dam82

2,167 posts

Posted by dam82 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

don't think it will be another BAT but don't think people are convinced with Carlsberg now....

dam82

2,167 posts

Posted by dam82 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

okie i am going to hibernate for carlsberg some time ...

sheldon

1,386 posts

Posted by sheldon > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Beer is supposedly bad (moderate amounts should be good for health actually) but tobacco is much worst health-wise. Hence world-wide crackdown - particularly noticeable is in adverts. Beer brands still sponsor major soccer clubs.

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Comrades, it is time to scoop this mammoth before it is too late! Cheers!

rickygiam

73 posts

Posted by rickygiam > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

looks like already bottom. Beer price increased. on the uptrend slowly....

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Indeed, let’s hv a dozen of carlsberg beers to cheer the success in fishing the bottom in stock markets…

dam82

2,167 posts

Posted by dam82 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Core mainstream beer volumes grew by 1%, with growth in Western Europe and Asia partly offset by lower volumes in CEEI. The volume growth was supported by local brands such as Dali, Chongqing and Wusu in China, Feldschlösschen in Switzerland, and the international brands Carlsberg and Tuborg in mainstream markets such as Malaysia, the UK and Denmark.

The Carlsberg brand grew by 15%, driven by very strong growth in premium markets such as China, India, Vietnam and Ukraine. Volumes also grew in the large UK and Malaysian mainstream markets.

Volumes grew in markets such as China, Laos and Malaysia and were flat in Vietnam, despite the market being down by a mid-single-digit percentage.

rickygiam

73 posts

Posted by rickygiam > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Buy carlsberg before too late. Once break 19, will move up further...

chopstick

471 posts

Posted by chopstick > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

wondering how many millionair are looking at this forum. only hippotamus does

Posted by rickygiam > 9 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Buy carlsberg before too late. Once break 19, will move up further...

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Congrats comrades!

James_Bond

2,534 posts

More upside to go… as coming financial quarter will be good and of course, coming with sweet and fruitful dividends!

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Why I say so? Many ppl will definitely stock up Carlsberg beers before the price hike! Haha!

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Don’t listen to those ppl buying call for tech shares which are trading at expensive levels coz fundamentals yet to change to better and purely stirring the overpriced tech stock markets… haha…

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Based on past Carlsberg’s dividend payouts analysis, best guess would give another 30-40 cents dividends depending on the recovery of Carlsberg products’ sales!

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Carlsberg heading to 20 easily because the very few circulated Carlsberg shares in market.

smartly

6,390 posts

Posted by smartly > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

yum seng !!!

smartly

6,390 posts

this price is cheap loh

smartly

6,390 posts

must at least stand above 20. :)

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Cheers, smartly et al…

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Opened another dozen of Carlsberg beers to cheer with you all, comrades!

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Let’s buy Carlsberg share up to above 20 today! We could do it, comrades!

James_Bond

2,534 posts

If milk gets bad, it becomes yoghurt. Yoghurt is more valuable than milk. If it gets even worse, it turns to cheese. Cheese is more valuable than both yoghurt and milk.

And if grape juice turns sour, it transforms into wine, which is even more expensive than grape juice.

Of course, if water added on to malts and yeast, and let them fermented for a period of time, they will change to wonderful beers of different flavors, which are even more expensive than equal amount of mineral water!

With Carlsberg, we love! Cheers!

smartly

6,390 posts

q result must be extremely good i guess...

Posted by Cryptolover > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

this stock is easy money at this level

James_Bond

2,534 posts

No matter good day or bad day, Carlsberg beer is the choice!

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Win money, cheers with Carlsberg beer! Losing money, drink Carlsberg beer to dampen the sorrow! With Carlsberg, we love! Cheers!

rickygiam

73 posts

Posted by rickygiam > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Heim will chase up back to 25...

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Carlsberg is better choice than Heim! Personally prefer Carlsberg’s beer because somehow it tastes better than Heineken’s beer.

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Don’t tell me the coming financial QR that carlsberg going to declare dividends of 50 cents or more! That’s would be a great surprise! Haha!

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

If milk gets bad, it becomes yoghurt. Yoghurt is more valuable than milk. If it gets even worse, it turns to cheese. Cheese is more valuable than both yoghurt and milk.

And if grape juice turns sour, it transforms into wine, which is even more expensive than grape juice.

Of course, if water added on to malts and yeast, and let them fermented for a period of time, they will change to wonderful beers of different flavors, which are pricier than equal amount of mineral water!

With Carlsberg, we love! Cheers!

sheldon

1,386 posts

Posted by sheldon > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

Just made some money to buy a round of Carlesberg!

ryoyagod

146 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

Still have time to collect this Carlsberg if want to get the 31 cents dividend 😉

hhhiii123

717 posts

Posted by hhhiii123 > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

need to back RM20 then only cheer!!!

Posted by DividendGuy67 > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

Oh my ... +70 sen. Such a long green candle on high volume, notwitstanding the longer downtrend since peaking at RM25 in Feb 15 months ago.

Thanks to CARLSBG and strong KLCI to make more greens than reds, my portfolio made new all time highs again today for 4 consecutive days this month!

I'm happy with my position size (targetting 2.5%-3% capital since I also owned HEIM and very diversified portfolio) - I continue to add on weakness the past months, my last add was at RM18.28. Easy average down strategy here.

If you missed out, no need to chase. My guess is majority odds it'll rise and not higher than RM20, then, fall back down to RM19 where you should be able to collect near there.

Remember, it's still downtrending since RM25 peak 15 months ago, so, majority bias is still lower prices, notwithstanding that if it does get to near RM20, that bottom we saw at 18.26 is maybe the swing bottom already.

Today looks like FOMO.

When it was 18.28, the dividend yield was a ridiculous 5.1% for a superior stock like this!
Today at 19.4, the dividend yield is still attractive 4.5% per annum.
If patient, will beat that long term downtrend line - see my quick blog post on the chart I'm looking at.

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Wow, when huge green candle sticks, many ppl will prop up to gossip. Haha. Anyway, comrades, hold tight on Carlsberg tickets! It would break 20 today and all the way to 25-30 very soon! F&N could go up from 20 to 32, Dutchlady from 21 to 34, how come Carlsberg could not claim back the previous glory?! With Carlsberg, we love! Cheers!

James_Bond

2,534 posts

Carlsberg financial QR going to be released in a couple of days. I guess Carlsberg going to declare very good dividends! 50 cents or more would be a great surprise! Remember “Taylor Swift effect”, “Visit Malaysia Visa-Free effect” and coming “Euro 2024 effect” would bring great profits to Carlsberg! Haha!

rickygiam

73 posts

Posted by rickygiam > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

Financial QR out today. Base on these few weeks pattern should b GOOD. Ready to collect more...

Posted by All_in_2021 > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

announcing next Monday i think based on the calendar in the website.

by the way, anyone received the door gift? i havent receive any call yet

hhhiii123

717 posts

Posted by hhhiii123 > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

What door gift lol? Where the announcement for this, I need free beer haha

Posted by All_in_2021 > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

door gift for attending AGM. Yes, is free beer

Post a Comment
Market Buzz