KNUSFORD BHD

KLSE (MYR): KNUSFOR (5035)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

Be the first to like this.

162 comment(s). Last comment by UncleFollower 1 day ago

UncleFollower

1,224 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Looking at what's happening at Ekovest, I think they will have no shame in delaying the proposal for another 3 motnhs come end-May, and another 3 months indefinitely is all possible...Playing with LKH we must be very patient

UncleFollower

1,224 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Johor theme, and the one counter that has TMJ's direct ownership is valued at 80M. What??? 😅

soon9913

2,533 posts

Posted by soon9913 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

You got the points... actually Johor theme should not delay anymore as restructuring taking time...

Posted by Believe3222 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

tidur?

speakup

25,340 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Botak must hire Goreng King Victor Chin of Mmag

Albukhary

2,804 posts

Posted by Albukhary > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Even there is only very little hope that the Merger & Acquisition proposal will have any update soon, but I still praying and hoping that Knusford can give us a surprise.
Everyday I am clicking on Bursa Announcement, hoping Knusford can have an announcement of Bonus Issue, Share Split, Trading Halt, Merger & Acquisition...

Please... Give me a 3:1 Bonus issue announcement.

UncleFollower

1,224 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

We refer to the announcements dated 19 August 2016, 21 September 2016, 2 November 2016, 8 November 2016, 18 November 2016, 22 December 2016, 19 January 2017, 24 January 2017 and 13 February 2017 in relation to the Disposal (“Announcements”). Unless otherwise defined, all expressions used in this announcement shall carry the same meaning as defined in the Announcements.

The Company wishes to announce that it has obtained approval of EPF for an extension of one (1) year with an automatic extension for another one (1) year for the Extended Exit Date under the Shareholders’ Agreement to 12 February 2026 (“Extension”) to facilitate and implement exit plan for EPF and the Company.

For information, the Company and EPF are evaluating various viable options together to implement the Exit Event or any alternative plan in the best interests of the Parties.

The Company will make the requisite announcement if there is any material development on the above.

UncleFollower

1,224 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Just jabbing you @Albukhary 🤣

UncleFollower

1,224 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Don't fret, this counter is like that

It's too small and illiquid there are no players in it

It's also TMJ's company no one dare to play play

Therefore it will not move ahead of announcements

Therefore there is no leakage of insider news other than what is already announced

When the time comes it will just gap up on low volume - this has been seen many times in counters of this type

So no worries bros

UncleFollower

1,224 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Since no one comment I will post it here for records lol

Reference is made to the Company’s announcement dated 27 October 2023 in relation to the execution of a binding heads of merger agreement in relation to the proposed merger of the construction and construction-related businesses of Ekovest and Knusford via the proposed acquisition by Knusford of the entire equity interest in Ekovest Construction Sdn Bhd from Ekovest (“Proposed Knusford-ECSB Merger”) (“Announcement”). Unless otherwise stated, all terms used herein shall have the same meaning as defined in the Announcement.

The Company wishes to announce that the Parties have mutually agreed for an extension of 2 months commencing from 28 May 2024 to 27 July 2024, to grant more time for the Parties to assess, evaluate and deliberate the Proposed Knusford-ECSB Merger in detail and to discuss and negotiate on the terms of the Definitive Agreement between the Parties.

This announcement is dated 27 May 2024.

Albukhary

2,804 posts

Posted by Albukhary > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Hi @UncleFollower, I think good news will be coming soon.

UncleFollower

1,224 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Hi @Albukhary I fully agree

Post a Comment
Market Buzz