CRESCENDO CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): CRESNDO (6718)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (0.30%)

Day's Change

3.32 - 3.41

Trading Volume

2 people like this.

422 comment(s). Last comment by Goldberg 10 hours ago

Posted by DaveInvest > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

@newuser999

That guy is at it again now , push up abit then dump, then push abit again. I wonder how long he can keep up with this play 😂
The dropping trend might continue, as some banker previously forecast 3.2 after dividend, i thought the lowest will be 3.4 but apparently I’m wrong

newuser999

212 posts

Posted by newuser999 > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

@ Raymond Tiruchelvam
Technically, the trend breaks 10 MA an 20 MA. It always not a good sign for a stock which breaks 20 MA. However, the good thing is the volume is less than 1 million in past 4 trading days. No change in fundamental.

cheated

936 posts

Posted by cheated > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

Where is ks55? Sold after cheating people?

newuser999

212 posts

Posted by newuser999 > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

@DaveInvest

I trade other stocks while watching him playing solo. Once the price stable with low volume, I will come back to collect at low price

Posted by DaveInvest > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

Yea me too 😂 things are looking pretty good at other counter

Posted by Raymond Tiruchelvam > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

Thx newuser999

Posted by DaveInvest > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

@newuser999

Look at the guy playing by himself again, this time maybe both side is him, put high volume. Dont u tink so? 🤣

Invest_888

978 posts

Posted by Invest_888 > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Bought some at RM3.4. Crensdo fundamental strength is great plus property sector in JB is fantastic.

@Invest_888

I agree with u, but as great as it can be and undervalued, I guess human sentiments and psychology plays a strong role here. The index hit 1600 today with many other good performing active shares,

So ppl might as well opt to go to those shares for quick profit rather than stay here and wait for year end dividend period.
Undeniably good counter but it is also least active and is in sleeping period now.

The person that tries to sell off large amount maybe wants to go other counter as well , can only speculate

newuser999

212 posts

Posted by newuser999 > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

@Daveinvest

I am a medium-term investor for this counter, aiming for its dividend after selling 18 pieces of land totaling RM 675,655,617. It provides the opportunity to collect whenever the price has discount.

Let's see whether the price can reach 3.45 today. If yes, high chance the price continue up tomorrow.

@newuser999

The price hike from 3.33 to 3.43 now, logically should have more volume , but the volume is so low. My personal opinion is as we speculate previously, there is someone trying to push up and sell. Let’s see how long this can continue, the volume doenst seems to justify the hike for this particular counter 🤔

newuser999

212 posts

@ Raymond Tiruchelvam

Welcome.
10 MA is mainly for very short term trading.
20 MA is considered a "lifeline" to exit (if breaks below) or to enter (if stands above).
50 MA is for medium term investment
200 MA is for long term investment which frequently adopted by fund manager. Fund managers won't buy a stock if the price is below 200 MA.

For advance,
10 MA cross 20 MA - short term bull
50 MA cross 200 MA - golden cross for big bull

Do take note that TA is mainly helping you to buy and sell at the optimum time (can't use "right time"). Anyone knows TA can "draw" a chart and play a fool with you.

If you aim for short term play, focus on 10 MA instead. Otherwise, fundamental is still the core part.

newuser999

212 posts

@ DaveInvest
LOL... he might be watching us now......XD I will definitely collect more if he dare to dump below 3.19

@newuser999

Yea same 😂 not gonna go in now

Invest_888

978 posts

Posted by Invest_888 > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Could see the queue for sale with volume 674900@ RM3.45 & the queue for buy with volume 107300@RM3.38. For me both queue might be the same person.
Anyway, at least it is good day for Cresndo share price today.

@Invest_888

Well yea I tink so too, I tink he is not scared ppl finding out it’s same also, if it’s the same person, perhaps he is trying to control the price within range of 3.39-3.44.
To dump shares maybe? So it won’t give others chance to queue at different price, intimidating 🤔

newuser999

212 posts

Posted by newuser999 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Clearly seen that the market player is controlling the price at 3.30 - 3.45. Would be sideway for a period. We shall await for QR at end of June.

Posted by DaveInvest > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

@newuser999

Incase If he is watching us now, and still looking to dump all of his share, hope him know that we are looking forward to 3.2x if he is willing to dump at that price . Save his headache and effort, and all the processing fees 😬

Posted by Raymond Tiruchelvam > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

thx for the MA info @newuser999 ..... cheers

Posted by ConstructionMinion > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Paragon Globe is a better data center counter now. RM200 million market capitalisation sell land RM200 milllion. The whole company is free

ks55

3,506 posts

Posted by ks55 > 11 hours ago | Report Abuse

https://klse1.i3investor.com/quoteservlet.jsp?sa=ss&q=CRESNDO

CRESCENDO CORPORATION BERHAD ("CCB")
DISPOSAL OF LANDS BY PANORAMIC INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT SDN BHD ("PID"), A WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF CCB TO YU AO SDN. BHD. completed today total payment rm 112.77 million. Will reflect in Q2 result.

Goldberg

2,662 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 10 hours ago | Report Abuse

Crescendo Corp Bhd’s (CCB) wholly-owned subsidiary Panoramic Industrial Development Sdn Bhd is selling nine parcels of freehold vacant land measuring about 82,496.4 sq m in Johor to Yu Ao Sdn Bhd for RM112 mil cash.

CCB is expected to record a consolidated gain after taxation of about RM68.33mil from the sale.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz