OPPSTAR BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): OPPSTAR (0275)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.05 (3.62%)

Day's Change

1.37 - 1.45

Trading Volume

2 people like this.

979 comment(s). Last comment by MaiKanCheong 33 minutes ago

chon99

1,437 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

If you click open the above download, you would be surprised to find that only" five companies' are at the high end value chain. It so happens that Oppstar is one of them !!!

troy88

2,622 posts

Posted by troy88 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

This one has good potential..

KPH5328

106 posts

Posted by KPH5328 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

any idea contribution from their own IC produced by Samsung? The news is about engaging Samsung to produce their own chips but market reaction as if they design chips for Samsung, bravo Bursa!

Goldberg

2,673 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Oppstars collaboration with Samsung Electronics the world's 2nd largest semicon company is a sign of more good deals to come. Just piggy back on Samsung is a massive boost for the young Star.However this collaboration will incur some "gestation " time. Hence patience and holding power is required. Profits won't roll in overnight so to speak.

sammyramon

471 posts

Posted by sammyramon > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

WAWWWWW Yezzzzaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!...........🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀.....
Hopefully will rocketed and LU 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Goldberg

2,673 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Kenanga Inv. Bhd's remarks on the collaboration with Samsung.

The access to wafer foundries transforms IC design houses like OPPSTAR into enablers (i.e. converting concepts into tangible products) for fabless tech players such as Nvidia, Qualcomm, Broadcom, AMD, and MediaTek.

The demand for customised IC design is strong on the back of the proliferation of IoT devices, autonomous vehicles, and artificial intelligence (AI) applications. Meanwhile, statistics from Market.us reveal that the 14nm node (part of the "14nm/16nm" family) holds the largest share of global process nodes at c.28%. This dominance stems from the well-established nature of the 14nm process node, boasting high yield rates at a comparatively affordable price compared to leading-edge nodes. Moreover, the 14nm node remains highly capable for modern-day applications, as evidenced by products such as the Exynos 8 Octa, Nvidia GTX1080, and Tesla UBQ01B0 full self-driving processor, offering an ideal balance between performance and affordability.

https://klse1.i3investor.com/servlets/ptres/71224.jsp

EZMONEY13

290 posts

Posted by EZMONEY13 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

2.2 B

pang72

48,017 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

.... Yes, correct...
Samsung is the name after nvidia

pang72

48,017 posts

We are highly positive on OPPSTAR’s latest development. While the earnings impact may not be immediate, we notice that investors globally are willing to pay an average CY24F PER of c.54x for IC designers with collaboration with semiconductor foundries (see Page 2), vs. OPPSTAR’s FY25F (Mar) PER of only 25x.

pang72

48,017 posts

Highly positive on oppstar...
Good mah

pang72

48,017 posts

OPPSTAR - IC Design Collaboration With Samsung
Source : KENANGA, Price Call : BUY, Price Target : 1.72
Last Price : 1.52, Upside/Downside : +0.20(13.16%)

chon99

1,437 posts

For me I opt for the "star" that is Oppstar. I will keep it for mid to long term. Once the chip manufacturing in operations and profits to pour in, I can't imagine what the price would be especially Oppstar is the only company has the capacity to manufacture advanced chip with the Collaboration of Samsung.
I normally don't talk about other shares of different counters. But allow to quote an example. Just look at YTL Power's tied up Nvidia . Notice how YTL Power performs ?

chon99

1,437 posts

Sorry, I am talking about Oppstar's capacity and capability in the Malaysia context.

Posted by AnthonyAng666 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

The next star is in the making 😀

Posted by goldmanbull > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Kenanga did hinted higher valuation when benchmarking to global peers. I dont see a reason why Oppstar cannot get that valuation. Just a matter of time before market appreciates front end semi.

Posted by goldmanbull > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Spot on Chon99

chon99

1,437 posts

Posted by chon99 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Oppstar = Opportunity star 福星
迟早爆发的顶级股
The top grade share to breakout sooner or later.

chon99

1,437 posts

Why Oppstar is considered "top grade" ? If we find out from the NIKKEI ASIA report downloaded above titled : Malaysian Silicon Valley seeds homegrown chip startups Oppstar is one of top 5 high end value chain companies in R & D / IC design. Source : Malaysian Investment Development Authority NIKKEI ASIA Research.

chon99

1,437 posts

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Business-Spotlight/Malaysian-Silicon-Valley-seeds-homegrown-chip-startups
For those who miss the download or want to refresh their memories, you may click the download for more facts and details.

chon99

1,437 posts

https://theedgemalaysia.com/article/cover-story-where-are-malaysian-players-semiconductor-value-chain
For additional information and have clearer ideas let's go through the Edge report dated 15 -10-2020 when Oppstar was in chip design much earlier than the IPO . Very interesting report defines the meaning of ic and chip.

chon99

1,437 posts

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2024/05/04/penang-unveils-ic-design-park-plan-in-bayan-lepas Penang's plan for ic design park would be another boost for ic design players notably for Oppstar's future brighter prospects.

chon99

1,437 posts

Agjl
Thank you for informing us.
Cheers !

Posted by Sweetchocalates > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Ok tommorow goreng another round

Ron90

3,796 posts

Posted by Ron90 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

kasi limit up la ini hari ..

chon99

1,437 posts

Patience needed. Patience pays. Not many notice this share yet Another thing the agreement has not been formalised . It takes time for both parties to prepare and the and sign the agreement. I will keep Oppstar for mid to long term. The Star would shine in due course.

Posted by goldmanbull > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Another multibagger in the making just like Frontken, UWC, KGB, Inari, Greatech etc

chon99

1,437 posts

Agjl,
Exciting reports downloaded by you one after the other. Samsung sets to mass production of chips to meet the huge demand of Nvidia. Incident ally YTL Power tied up with Nvidia Just my imagination : Could Oppstar, Samsung, Nvidia and YTL Power team up together in chip manufacturing ??? As Oppstar has the expertise in area of chip design.

chon99

1,437 posts

Could these four companies form the strategic alliances as they are inter related in one way or another ???
YTL Power>Nvidia>Samsung>Oppstar

Ron90

3,796 posts

Posted by Ron90 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

opportunity to topup !..

Cakes Moon

6,818 posts

Posted by Cakes Moon > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Habis cerita, time to cut lost!!!

JWLL1668

219 posts

Posted by JWLL1668 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Good washing.

jluck

39 posts

Posted by jluck > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Opportunity to slowly accumulate.

chon99

1,437 posts

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/710699
Tech recovery on the way?

Posted by AnthonyAng666 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Following Oppstar’s announcement of cooperation with Samsung Electronics to produce industrial integrated circuits, it will continue to move up

Posted by Fyyqkaka > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

If there have a chances for Oppstar to climb up aggressively as Vstecs? After signed an agreement to be an authorised SpaceX’s Starlink high-speed internet distributor in Malaysia. The price rose up from Rm2.75 to Rm3.58 for today. Last year price just only aroun Rm1 ++. What an amazing performance. Hopefully Oppstar will hit a same performance as Vstecs once officially sign in the contract with Samsung near soon.

joaco54

64 posts

Posted by joaco54 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

only time will tell now

chon99

1,437 posts

Posted by chon99 > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Vestecs tied up with Amazon jumps to greater heights and so can Oppstar tied up with Samsung.

The only thing now is the formalization of agreement has yet to be done by both parties.

chon99

1,437 posts

Posted by chon99 > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Sorry Vstecs

Cakes Moon

6,818 posts

Posted by Cakes Moon > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Today Kobay shoot +23%!!!
Oppstar going to RM2 by end of this month!!!

JWLL1668

219 posts

Posted by JWLL1668 > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Kobay today touched LU. Kobay all the while is a super star among tech counters. Without any news also LU. Oppstar still a sleeping star. Have to wait patiently

Posted by goldmanbull > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Wait!!! Let me top up first haha

Rocket888

43 posts

Posted by Rocket888 > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

Kobay gets UMA query as share price hits limit up

Cakes Moon

6,818 posts

Posted by Cakes Moon > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

My brother work in Oppstar, the future is very bright!!!

Bullbursa

454 posts

Posted by Bullbursa > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

http://www.nexteck.com.sg/snews/type86.html

OPPSTAR is in the bright position..matter of time to fly thru the roof

chon99

1,437 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/711478
Oppstar is included as one of the 20 Jewels

Post a Comment
Market Buzz