Posted by Batmain > 2023-11-01 11:08 | Report Abuse

Scammers are now using a new site called ExGCOO. The app is not available for download in Apple Store or Google Store and is listed as a scam site in U.K

5 people like this.

68 comment(s). Last comment by Morewin 2024-02-05 23:02

Posted by lmyou2547 > 2023-11-09 12:32 | Report Abuse

This is a very good platform. I don’t know why some people slander it. I have been using it for a year and have not found any problems. It is still a very easy-to-use trading platform like M+. What is better than M+ is that it can trade all over the world. Stocks, I think it’s competitors who come to discredit this platform, so that there are so many people commenting on it. Of course, this is my personal opinion.

tfxittm

5 posts

Posted by tfxittm > 2023-11-09 12:32 | Report Abuse

to achieve this, Dicks & his assistance Jenny push investor's to raise /increase funds /capital in order to be accepted into the whale rank quota. When you are unable to raise fund, they will kick you out. The nightmare started when investors start to withdraw from the account. Here come the ExGCoo platform will failed your withdrawal and ask to contact customer service. Customer service name Lindsay, will ask you to pay earning taxes at a rate which is incredible high, 22%-30% before allow withdrawal). Without tax payment, your account will be frozen. In order to witness this transaction, Dicks was consulted and consented to the CS communication contents. When you paid the taxes, Lindsay will again failed your withdrawal and ask to pay another 30% of your principal before allowing withdrawal. This process of deniying will continue.

tfxittm

5 posts

Posted by tfxittm > 2023-11-09 12:35 | Report Abuse

I am not able to withdraw even my principal amounts invested. I post this actual scenario that faced in order that others members can stop depositing and quit as soon as possible.

Posted by powerranger12345 > 2023-11-09 12:50 | Report Abuse

Now you can see all the supporters of the EXGCOO platform are newly registered...

Hameran

1 posts

Posted by Hameran > 2023-11-09 13:21 | Report Abuse

EXGCOO this platform I think it's okay, I don't know what you think, I have used it for 8 months, I think it's very convenient, about the withdrawal problem I haven't met what you said can't withdraw money, I withdraw a large amount of money will be very fast to the account, there may be some intentional smearing of the rumors spread by the person who spread the rumor.

Posted by 105882831 > 2023-11-09 14:04 | Report Abuse

Since using EXGCOO, many people have been slandering the platform. I was thinking about why. I thought for a long time before I realized that not everyone can join this platform. If you have a financial company, you can use this platform to earn money. Money, many people have lost their own funds due to their own reasons. As far as the platform is not good, often these people like to listen to incredible things, become keyboard warriors, and type disgusting words. To smear the platform

Posted by Iamfunny > 2023-11-09 21:25 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Iamfunny > 2023-11-09 21:26 |

Post removed.Why?

durian1

45 posts

Posted by durian1 > 2023-11-10 16:27 | Report Abuse

Who actually gave these awards? "Most Transparent Stock Trader and Best Mobile Trading Platform"

Answer
this
simple
question

durian1

45 posts

Posted by durian1 > 2023-11-10 23:42 | Report Abuse

Scammers impersonating Temasek in China
15 APR 2021
We are aware of impersonation scams in China that arise from time to time where perpetrators misuse the Temasek name to offer wealth management products to individual investors.

Some of these scammers illegally use Temasek’s name and logo in mobile applications, web portals and chat groups, to solicit investments or payments from members of the public. They may make claims that they are Temasek staff and/or offer investments through crowdfunding, cryptocurrency, funds, etc.

Temasek does not directly sell any investment products or financial instruments in China. We have not authorised any third party to do so on our behalf.

Our employees conduct business over email using addresses ending in @temasek.com.sg and we do not have a public mobile investment or trading application.

We recommend exercising care and diligence when dealing with parties purporting to represent or be associated with Temasek.

Temasek’s official website is www.temasek.com.sg and our official WeChat account ID is temasek_digital.

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-13 10:28 | Report Abuse

Tks Guys for sharing info on all these Scams active at KLSE Forum. Another fake trading platform to lookout for is Nicshare. These Scammers are using similar modus operandi to lure unsuspecting victims to bank in money to them. These WhatsApp groups will have a 'Teacher', 'Assistant', 'Customer Service, 'Members in WhatsApp Group who are actors supporting the 'Teacher', 'Asia Pacific Competition', 'Pre Market Trading of stocks at deep discount', 'Whale Group Categories' etc. Read more on their Modus Operandi on these Scams at link below.

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/forum/forum-thread/909089568

Posted by najibpunye > 2023-11-14 12:14 | Report Abuse

Dear All,

I'm currently having a problem with EXGCOO broker since last week, they asked me to pay a personal tax of 22% before they can process my withdrawal request.

Posted by najibpunye > 2023-11-14 12:23 | Report Abuse

The scenario which has been shared by @tfxittm is true. I'm facing the same situation on the withdrawal request.

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-14 13:56 | Report Abuse

My advice is to cut loss & don't bank in anymore cash to these Scammers as these scam investment groups will ask you to recharge your fake trading platform via banking into local accounts so that you can trade in pre-market trading, foreign stocks, etc.. and make good profits. Only catch is these fake Trading Platform is not a locally registered trading platform and when these Scammers abscond these is no legal recourse and there is no way to get back even your capital, let alone your profits.

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-14 21:53 | Report Abuse

Just for awareness. Tks
https://bytesizeonion.com/scam-sites/exgco-com/

Posted by SupportPalestine2023 > 2023-11-15 14:44 | Report Abuse

Please don't fall like me. I cannot withdraw from EXGCOO even 1k

Posted by SupportPalestine2023 > 2023-11-15 14:45 | Report Abuse

I am the victim of Exgco.com scamming Apps EXGCOO. I recharge 200k and making profit of 300k in 3 months blindly following the EXGCOO agent advise, thinking to withdraw money for my Palestinian brothers and sisters then realize that I can't even withdraw 1k. I make police report but the Exgco.com is registered in USA, so they advise me to file to USA Authority. tfxittm is correct, I cannot take back my capital. Exgco.com EXGCOO platform is as bad as Israel, the infidel.

Posted by SupportPalestine2023 > 2023-11-15 14:51 | Report Abuse

I now feel the pain of tfxittm and najibpunye. Please my brother and sister, stay away from EXGCOO or Exgco.com.
Police can't help me but told me I do the right thing to report and warn others to alert.

Posted by littlemouse > 2023-11-15 14:54 | Report Abuse

Very true as for now is the last round of the competition and the beginning of the whale project now they keep the secret code if you want to get the code you need to bank in money in to the account if not no code going to provided. if you tell the story that u don't have the fund they will tell u to borrow from friend or even bank loan.. and all sort of story will come out...this is something very same tactic been use previously as i got into the shoppe advertising program as well and i lost almost 15k from that..i hope everyone can learn from this lesson as well...as I'm try to persuade Joyce to give me the code but still say that many of the undercover inside the group...another this is very strange as far as i know Public Bank will not let you to transfer 100k in one goal as they have limit the transaction of 10k per SMS or verify and the limit if not mistaken is 30k but i saw that there is 1 person transfer it at 100k.. this is very strange on this...

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-11-15 15:59 | Report Abuse

This people deserve to be cheated.

Which fool buys stocks from Whatsapp?
Thats like buying a genuine Rolex for RM1 million from a Transvestite at Lorong Haji Taib back lanes with a 10 years Taib Guarantee.

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-15 20:12 | Report Abuse

For more details on these Scammers check link below. Tks

Posted by joshjoycejenny > 2023-11-15 21:24 | Report Abuse

BTW I exited the group after scamming the scammers last week for 3k profits😂😂 they're super mad today when I blasted in Wilson group of their modus operandi,

Posted by joshjoycejenny > 2023-11-15 21:26 | Report Abuse

I feel sorry for our fellow Malaysians in the group being sweet talked daily with motivation craps etc, fake Wilson and Dick ( real dixkhead) really plays well into. people emotional side and butter them up and scam them. I also. see most numbers in the group belong to them start with 011- with sMe pattern of numbers. Joyce Loren and Jenny if you're reading this. here is my middle finger oOo.

Posted by WilsonJoyceScam > 2023-11-15 22:40 | Report Abuse

Joyce removed me frm that scammer group..after i sent pic of the real wilson.. Hahaha.. Ask me to bank in rm200k... Nahhhh... Joyce.. Here is ur 200rupiah..f*ck off

Posted by najibpunye > 2023-11-16 06:44 | Report Abuse

I believe many more victims are facing the same situation on the withdrawal request. However, they are not on this platform to highlight the issues. Please spread about ExGCOO to other media platform as well.

As for myself, I already made a report to the relevant authorities for ExGCOO activities and the related website and contact number involved. I believe so many of them are involved in this syndicate/conspiracy.

Posted by SupportPalestine2023 > 2023-11-16 10:31 | Report Abuse

Thanks Morewin of the sharing of the scammers, I thought I was the only victim in only one scammer EXGCOO, there are more active out there. Thanks again, Morewin.

Posted by SupportPalestine2023 > 2023-11-16 10:35 | Report Abuse

Please, brother, sister, report the EXGCOO to US authority: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov
even though we are the victim or underdog. Please help to report which ever authority could stop the crime. And help other innocents from becoming victim like me.

Posted by sudid5183 > 2023-11-16 11:28 | Report Abuse

I have used NICSHARE before and still have 19,000 RM in my account including profits. But they locked me out after i refused to pay 3500 in taxes. Now several groups have emerged and using EXGCOO share trading apps. After downloading the apps, I noticed that the EXGCOO apps is the exact replica of NICSHARE which was used by Kenneth Tang (impersonator), Brag Goh and Ziet. The apps is actually very good functionality wise and I do like the apps. Except that it has been abused by scammers and impersonators. There are many supporters of the apps out there but the fact remains that this apps is controlled by the scammers and impersonators now. stay away from EXGCOO . I almost fall for it the 2nd time.

Posted by SupportPalestine2023 > 2023-11-16 13:36 | Report Abuse

Thanks, thanks, thanks, sudid5183 sharing and ideas of prevention. PDRM gives me this link https://semakmule.rmp.gov.my/ for checking the scam account or telephone. The link is no faster than the scammers creating scam account for victim to deposit (one way money gone, no return). Still we do our best to help brothers and sisters from scam. Inshallah

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-16 13:45 | Report Abuse

Sharing & awareness of these Scammers is the only way to warn others of these Scams using fake trading platforms like Nicshare, ExGcoo & OSK Trading Platform to cheat people etc. More information & Modus Operandi of these Scammers can be found on link below. Tks

magpin

1 posts

Posted by magpin > 2023-11-17 20:01 | Report Abuse

There's a new whatsapp group under the name 3-High-quality stock sharing group. The same thing. Asking to open institutional account with EXGCOO. There's a teacher- Chia Song Hwee, Assistant -Alma, Customer Service- Joe.
BEWARE guys.

Posted by sudid5183 > 2023-11-17 20:19 | Report Abuse

You are right magpin. Thank you for your comment. Alma contacted me. Then I sent to her the tread of the scams. She went quiet. Chia Song Hwee sounds impressive and professional at first but slowly the real skin appears. He started to come up with various categories of investmens just like what all the others are doing. Only then it come to my attention that he is just one of the many imposters and scammers. Yes, stay away from them. If you want true assistance or tips, there paid services. Better use paid services than free services by scammers.

Posted by littlemouse > 2023-11-17 21:07 | Report Abuse

There is a guys contacted me asking me that have i got any money inside there and telling me faster to withdrawn it slowly in order we can get back the money, when i told him that i have no money inside there and he say by next week we can bank in the money there but not too greedy as they are target with the greedy ppl. I told him that i'm even poor untill 2k also dont have now and he say can borrow me the 2k to get the the 20k profit from the scammer...but untill now i still not agreed with that yet and still thinking of it....and the name of the guys is zur........an. What u all think of this....

tfxittm

5 posts

Posted by tfxittm > 2023-11-20 10:51 | Report Abuse

do pray hard for Dick's, Jenny & Lindsay SCAMMER to received GOD punishment along thiers live of cheating innocent peopls money's.

DICK's - which is also the bloody dickhead will be punished one day by GOD in a severe critical illness of uncureable cancerous disease. His familys (wife, children and family's member) will be severely punished with a prolong & uncurable deadly diseases comparable weighted with the amounts of cheated money received.

JENNY & LINDSAY - will be diagnosed with a similar weightage of cancerous diseases for copiloting with Dick's to lured innocent people hard earned money. This evil acts and discharging of action out of one self body soul will received equal punishment in returning throughout your live.

YOU ALL WILL NOT DIE IN A PEACEFUL MANNERS. YOU WILL BE TOUTURING UNTIL YOUR LAST BREATH AND DIE IN A PLACE THAT NO ONE KNOW. YOU BODY WILL BE EATEN BY ANIMALS LIKES THE SO CALLED WHALE AWAITING IN THE OCEAN FOR YOU.

ttyl3r

1 posts

Posted by ttyl3r > 2023-11-20 16:56 | Report Abuse

Just to share my experience, i also in the whatsapp group same teacher Chia Song Hwee and assistant Alma named High-quality stock sharing group A5 in mid September 2023. The sharing and trick is very high level. Why?

Gain trust by demonstrated abilities/skills in stock investment;
Gain trust by human touch (responsible and share knowledge), and
Psychologically impact by led his exclusive "old students" to gain profits (fake profits) via EXGCOO.

1) He emphasizes his MOTO is to lead every1 to earn money. 2024 want people to donate 10% of the profit gained to his so call charity funds. He keeps highlighted that he won't ask for any fees except for the donation, no opening investment accounts, do not trust other unreliable sources / sharing or insider news.

2) He used his action to proof / gain confidence. From mid Sept23 until mid Oct23 (1month) he shared >20 stocks only 1 stock price dropped but he reminded everyone to cut loss with max -5%, 3 no gain, and recommended more than 17 stocks with profit range 2% ~ 15%. He explained very well before and after each recommendation with k-line, and also share the knowledge and signal from k-line, etc and told (never rely on insider news).

3) Many people trusted him, then he started to led his "old studens" (his group of scammers) to purchase so call institutional stocks with >10% profits. He initially not willing to share the method / platform to invest, but many people in the group asked for it. After few days he then brought in Joe, the service manager or EXGCOO. He then keeps emphasize on the EXGCOO is legitimate because is registered company with license at US.

4) People started to invest and gained profits (fake profits), also investors also successful withdrawn funds (i read from the group msg). This gave people more confidence and put in even more money into EXGCOO.

But problems / suspicious actions:-
1) he started to bring in EXGCOO
2) EXGCOO, website and app look weird. Many website unable to confirm is it legitimate (at that time i have no seen this forum and does not found any news from Temasek).
3) Deposit money via 3rd party account. Most of the 3rd party account only setup this year Jun to Aug, mostly with business activities of mobile phone.
4) Stop sharing ordinary stocks, and keep focus on EXGCOO. He self-claimed as Mr. Chia, very busyman, got time follow up with me and every individual in the group? so caring and responsible.
5) kick me out from whatsapp group (because i never put in money), then i heard they started to have multi-tier investment group. <-- this is same method with another scammer group i joined before (created by RobertXu and JohnLu)

Chellons

53 posts

Posted by Chellons > 2023-11-20 23:45 | Report Abuse

Correct tyler. I heard from news their scam already reach RM 8 million. Man thats lot of money. And mostly pensioners. Just wow

Latte9

1 posts

Posted by Latte9 > 2023-11-21 10:02 | Report Abuse

Yes Tyler you are right on the Exgcoo scam.
Another note is that inside the group whatsapp those people are the same members with prefix number of 011 and some from diffrent telco line.

There were red flags already in this scam but i too like you didnt take note and fell for it due.

Please share and spread to as much possible people around your side. EXGCOO is never a proper trading site and the so call professional scammer impersonating Chia Song Hwee had been exposed. You will face your karma one day u will suffer the unimaginable sufferings of the human realm. U will rejoice now but it will come to you soon.

Posted by eliasyusuf > 2023-11-22 17:57 | Report Abuse

EXGCOO is a scammer . you cannot withdraw your money. they block the id. if you are a new with them they could allow you to withdraw 1or2 times. if you want to withdraw 3rd time will block you. my case is same. cannot contact them and cannot with draw my money.

Posted by mdfazillah > 2023-11-26 17:29 | Report Abuse

ExGCOO platform by whatasp group is a scammer .

tzeleng

2 posts

Posted by tzeleng > 2023-11-27 08:46 | Report Abuse

Anybody know and have tried Accerxal? Is it safe crypto platform?

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-12-30 15:11 | Report Abuse

wckrich
Posted by wckrich > 3 days ago
today has a friend consult me what to do to their money in OSK App, now they unable withdraw due to platform said has been blocked by Msia LHDN reason no paying gain tax, have to pay 20% tax for unleash account. What I can advice them?

Well, I know it is another hole for them to jump..... just try to get some ideas and awareness from scam.

Morewin
@wckrich Just advise your friend to cut-loss. There is no way to recover money from these Scammers once you bank in money to them. After sometime they will disable OSK App just like they did with NICShare App. Apparently they can create new scam Apps freely with Swing2 App. Link here:
https://www.swing2app.com/

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2024-01-14 12:39 | Report Abuse

Read more information on these Scammers operating at KLSE Forum here. Tq
https://klse.i3investor.com/web/cube/profile/Morewin?p=2

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2024-01-27 11:08 | Report Abuse

Latest Accerx Fake Trading Application victim. For Public Awareness only
Tks https://www.bharian.com.my/berita/nasional/2024/01/1205310/wanita-80-tahun-kena-tipu-rm10-juta-labur-kripto

Posted by lokeshjoshi > 2024-02-05 19:46 | Report Abuse

To identify fake trading sites, look for red flags such as unrealistic promises of high returns, lack of transparency about fees and company information, poor reviews or absence in reputable financial directories, and pressure tactics urging quick investments. Verify regulatory compliance by checking with financial authorities, and ensure the site uses secure connections (HTTPS). Always conduct thorough research and consider consulting financial experts before investing.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz