Posted by Morewin > 2023-10-16 06:48 | Report Abuse

Anybody got firsthand experience getting Scammed into parting money with fake NICShare Stock Trading App? Share your here.

6 people like this.

103 comment(s). Last comment by Morewin 2 months ago

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-03 18:44 | Report Abuse

@asasx2s Same Modus Operandi only using different trading app?

Posted by asasx2s
How about this https://klse.i3investor.com/web/forum/forum-thread/909105426 ? Fake too?

@HaiRise48

Posted by HaiRise48

Dikatakan dalam group wasap, En Wilson telah berjaya untuk ke peringkat separuh akhir pertandingan ExGCOO Global Securities Competition yang kononnya sedang berlangsung di peringkat Asia Pasifik. Sebelumnya, Encik Wilson dalam group mendedahkan beberapa saham yang dijangka akan meningkat, benar, saham saham yang disyorkan oleh Encik Wilson meningkat dan ahli group berasa Encik Wilson dan group ini bukan satu penipuan. Sesiapa dalam group wasap yang link asalnya dari fb mengenai trading yang download app ini dari link daripada customer service Loren, akan mendapati akaunnya ada 200USD percuma untuk 1000 orang pendownload terawal. Dan dikatakan kita boleh mengekalkan akaun ini selepas pertandingan selesai.

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-06 22:59 | Report Abuse

Just for awareness. Tks
https://bytesizeonion.com/scam-sites/exgco-com/

Posted by Milkcandy > 2023-11-07 14:44 | Report Abuse

I have been invited to several trading whatsapp group..... so far 4... now I think there is no legit trading group on FB or whatsapp anymore, each one ended up as a scam.

The syndicate is same where they give good trading tips or knowledge to gain trust then in the end will begin introducing the recommended trading app. Then you must install this app to "keep up" with their trading.... even if you tell them you have an equivalent trading platform. If you don't install then they kick you out for not keeping up. The customer service of the trading app always use whatsapp, their official website no info like other established trading platforms.

Other funny thing is sometimes the person will try to warn you about scams and that they are not scams, they just give free stock advise to help you

The trading guru can be different name (Ziet, Jerry, Mr Blatter, Andrew) and even the app name can change.
I found so far these 3 name Operating similar interface and look... maybe they change the look a bit but its still the same thing:
NICSHARE (pre market trading)
CCFTrade (pre market trading)

ACCERX (decentralized bitcoin)

About these app, I find the pre market trading price is different from another established trading platform price. Likely the price on the app are manipulated.

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-07 20:33 | Report Abuse

@Milkcandy Tks for sharing. Let's continue to warn others of these scams operating on Facebook & WhatsApp. Most of these actors in the WhatsApp Group in support of the "Teacher" have mainland China sounding names. In fact from the WhatsApp messages viewed so far, it appears to indicate their location is in China but using Malaysian h/p numbers?

Posted by Nicsharebro > 2023-11-07 20:43 | Report Abuse

@asasx2s confirm fake. Anytime you see some whatever crap Asia Pacific competition, confirm fake if you can't readily find any information on the competition.

Anyway, there are various Facebook scams. Search Koon Yew Yin blog and you'll see alot of WhatsApp group invites. They slowburn you to scam hundreds of thousands.

Posted by Nicsharebro > 2023-11-07 20:49 | Report Abuse

Guys, I can't find the link anymore, but I join a couple of groups that's from the Facebook profile called "TIG - The Investment Gents 中文". So far the people in the group seems more real than the nicshare scam groups, and so far they seem harmless. Anyone knows anymore information about these groups? I know ppl who are in these groups, so I'm monitoring, and I'm unable to find anything suspicious. As far as I can see, there's not much red flags, so if anyone knows any, let me know. But I may just be in the pond waiting to be hooked into another group for the scam...

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-13 10:25 | Report Abuse

@tfxittm Tks for sharing your experience with the Whale Group operations of these Scammers from Nicshare & ExGcoo.

"To support, members was ask to open up ExGCoo platform via a given ref number 588806. All stocks picks will turn out to be profitable ranging from 6-20% making investors believed in the game.

Later, Investors was lured further by Dicks for the so called "WHALE PROJECT PLAN" which consist of several level of quota/headcount. The whale plan breakdown ranging from the higher capital quota name the humpback of RM10mil/6paxs, Whale -RM5mil/15paxs, Shark - RM3mil/20paxs, Dolphin - RM1.5Kmil/30 paxs, FISH - RM600K/40paxs, and the lower rank of SHRIMP - 200K/70pax. A total of RM100K million/500paxs of Whale Project Plan was targeted to hit the market, working as an institution to control any market stocks buying & selling with profit at a 30-40% goal."

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-13 11:08 | Report Abuse

These Scammers from Nicshare & ExGcoo are getting most ambitious. Last time the "WHALE PROJECT PLAN" has a lower entry quota which consist of several level of quota/headcount. The whale plan breakdown ranging from the higher capital quota name the humpback WHALE of RM10mil/6paxs, Whale -RM5mil/15paxs, MEGALONDON - RM3mil/20paxs, SHARK - RM1.5Kmil/30 paxs, DOLPHIN - RM600K/40paxs, FISH- RM300K and the lower rank of SHRIMP - 150K/70pax. A total of RM100K million/500paxs of Whale Project Plan was targeted to hit the market, working as an institution to control any market stocks buying & selling with profit at a 30-40% goal."

Posted by powerranger12345 > 2023-11-14 10:34 | Report Abuse

There is another new emerging scammer WhatsApp group namely "Wealth Enhancement Trading Group" led by Deric and assisted by Lisa. They are using "OSK Trading platform"

SAME TACTICS... WATCH OUT..

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-14 13:51 | Report Abuse

@powerranger12345 Tks for sharing the latest information on this Scammers. Keep up the good work for the benefit of others.

There is another new emerging scammer WhatsApp group namely "Wealth Enhancement Trading Group" led by Deric and assisted by Lisa. They are using "OSK Trading platform"

SAME TACTICS... WATCH OUT..

Posted by powerranger12345 > 2023-11-14 17:19 | Report Abuse

The "Wilson Stock Concentration Camp" and "Dick Malaysia stock share group" WhatsApp groups are scams.

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/forum/forum-thread/909112478

Posted by powerranger12345 > 2023-11-14 17:41 | Report Abuse

To add on, you can simple use google lens and snap shot the photo of the competitors and also the so called "Guru", you will be able to find their true identities, all of them are faked. For "Wealth Enhancement Trading Group", Deric actually is a Fortune Teller and Feng Shui Master.

The competition website for "2023 Asia Pacific's First "Best Investor" Competition:
https://zjtzza.com/

The true identify of Deric:
https://www.facebook.com/p/%E5%AD%90%E8%BE%B0%E4%B8%83%E6%94%BF%E5%9B%9B%E9%A4%98-100077687473382/?paipv=0&eav=AfbcO_6yhQhfCz2jWZxMiUWK7uNJrqpb7I2niXAEy-0gKmQ-6ayFjaTxk5v0o7QjnP4&_rdr

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-14 19:16 | Report Abuse

Tks for sharing the latest Scam for the benefits of everybody at KLSE Forum. Btw here's an example of the Marine Life/Whale Category promoted by the Scammers, looks familiar to you?
In order to compete for the overall championship of this stock competition, I decided to conduct the first test. Since each student has different funds, I decided to divide them into groups: Group 1: Compound Interest Multiplier (Shrimp) Team
The second group: compound interest doubling (fish) team
Group 3: Compound Interest Multiplier (Dolphins) Team
Group 4: Compound Interest Multiplier (Sharks) Team
Group 5: Compound Interest Multiplier (Megalodon) Team
Group Six: Compound Interest Double (Whale) Team
Group 7: Compound Interest Multiplier (Humpback Whale) Team🐳

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-14 19:54 | Report Abuse

@23356463 Tks for sharing these Scam for awareness of KLSE Forumers. You can share your links on these Scams here.

I have checked Deric's fake profile description in the fake experts' competition posted by you in other threads. Apparently Deric mentioned about being founder of T-Strategy which is also explained by the 'Teacher' Ziet in the Nicshare Scam. We believed they are from the same group of scammers numbering 10 to 15 people comprising of Teacher, Assistant, Customer Service, Supporting Actors posing as Students in WhatsApp group etc.

There is also an emerging fraud ring on WhatsApp called the Wealth Enhancement Trading Gang, led by Deric and assisted by Lisa. They are using the "OSK Trading platform"

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-14 19:57 | Report Abuse

Scammers new competition website:
https://posezzd.top/
https://tzzsdsrv.com/

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-14 19:59 | Report Abuse

More Scam competition website for "2023 Asia Pacific's First "Best Investor" Competition:
https://zjtzza.com/

KSJHBM

17 posts

Posted by KSJHBM > 2023-11-15 11:03 | Report Abuse

Led by Deric, assisted by Lisa. They are using the "OSK Trading platform"

Posted here, those fooled by OSK can't see it.

You should tailor your posts.

KSJHBM

17 posts

Posted by KSJHBM > 2023-11-15 11:08 | Report Abuse

I have republished OSK trading platform scam. Hope those who see OSK's fake platform don't fall for it.

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/forum/forum-thread/909116525

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-15 12:49 | Report Abuse

@KSJHBM Tks for sharing this new OSK Scam. The more people knows about it the better.

I have republished OSK trading platform scam. Hope those who see OSK's fake platform don't fall for it.

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/forum/forum-thread/909116525

asasx2s

6 posts

Posted by asasx2s > 2023-11-15 14:56 | Report Abuse

There is another WhatsApp group under Ahmed Arif. WhatsApp "Arif Market Discussuon Group B" just deleted this afternoon. After almost 2 weeks ago sending direct messages to those “interested” to make money. One of group admin is using +92 country code. They are a bit smarter all group mobile nos have been deleted too.

Message: “Now The friends who were kicked out of the group above are all friends who do not have a first-level account or whose account has not been activated. Currently, our loss recovery plan is complete. Many friends who have lost money in the market have achieved their expectations. Our major multiplication planning team is now complete. We invite you to join the Arif Multiplication Program team study by contacting Assistant Sammy”.

Follow-up by another private message: “Hello At present, Arif’s loss recovery plan has been fully completed. Many friends who have lost money in the market have achieved their expectations. The Arif revenue doubling plan team is now complete. We invite you to join the Arif Revenue Doubling Program. Group learning”.

The group is also using ExGCOO Platform.

Not sure whether they're scammer or not?

KSJHBM

17 posts

Posted by KSJHBM > 2023-11-15 15:10 | Report Abuse

Morewin you can go to Google to publish, OSK fake trading scam, so Google can search. It can prevent more people from being cheated. Let's act together to expose OSK's fraudulent trading scam.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-11-15 15:23 | Report Abuse

This people deserve to be cheated.

Which fool buys stocks from Whatsapp?
Thats like buying a genuine Rolex for RM1 million from a Transvestite at Lorong Haji Taib back lanes with a 10 years Taib Guarantee.

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-15 17:30 | Report Abuse

@asasx2s Tks for sharing info on this new scam for awareness for the KLSE Forum. Much appreciated. Btw we think it's the same group of scammers. Key words to look out for doubling plan, whale group, marine life etc.
"Follow-up by another private message: “Hello At present, Arif’s loss recovery plan has been fully completed. Many friends who have lost money in the market have achieved their expectations. The Arif revenue doubling plan team is now complete. We invite you to join the Arif Revenue Doubling Program. Group learning”.

The group is also using ExGCOO Platform.

Not sure whether they're scammer or not?"

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-15 17:33 | Report Abuse

Just for awareness. Tks
https://bytesizeonion.com/scam-sites/exgco-com/

Chellons

47 posts

Posted by Chellons > 2023-11-17 22:17 | Report Abuse

Dont take the risk with exgcoo. Purely scam
Chia song hwee, Joe and Alma.

tzeleng

2 posts

Posted by tzeleng > 2023-11-19 14:32 | Report Abuse

Anyone knows about Accerx or Accerxal ?

Posted by Nurila90 > 2023-11-21 10:33 | Report Abuse

i have experienced use Nicshare platform under ziet group. i follow until they seperate different group base on capital. Jenny push me to recharge 150k capital. i said i dont have money. lastly jenny said , my account have to 50k capital to join shrimp group. i trade 3 day and i got 55k capital. i show to jenny but she said i need to recharge wit real money. i give up. lastly she kick me out from group becos i refuse to recharge more capital.i got 3x withdraw my capital back with 4k profit..for 4th time witdrawal, they refuse to release my profit money. the reason is government block my account because i'm not paying tax. during that time, my Nicshare account have 350k profit money. customer service inform me to pay 3% from overall money and they will release 350k money within 3 hour.. i did not paying tax, i just using nicshare account for papertrade only. last profit in my account almost 1million. last month they block my account.. now they have new group. Dick and jenny.. they use ExgCOO platform..

Posted by hopefulreturns > 2023-11-22 04:23 | Report Abuse

i also faced the same problem with Nicshare. Banking through Borneo Premium Sdn Bhd account. After charting some winnings, they block the Nicshare account not allowing withdrawal. so kena cheated and angry...what to do??

Posted by hopefulreturns > 2023-11-22 04:27 | Report Abuse

Borneo Premium Builder Sdn Bhd.... that bank account used is registered company in Kuching, Sarawak. They use this bank account . Will getting a lawyer to sue the owner of this company work to retrieve my money?

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-11-22 21:08 | Report Abuse

Tks guys for sharing your experience with these Scammers so others are aware of the existence of these Scams on WhatsApp & KLSE Forum. Much appreciated.

Posted by capal4321 > 2023-11-26 02:36 | Report Abuse

Fake Koon Yew Yin scamming on IPO stocks - Not sure why nothing has been done. The scam continues and now the latest is ipo on Panda and next is CPE ipo. There is a bunch of fake students in the classroom who praises the fake Mr. Koon and called him "sifu" "teacher" etc.. also sharing how much they have invested to buy into the IPO. i have also made a complain to aduan as suggestedd. Nothing happen. the sec has not even responded to my email. Beware eeveryone.

Posted by capal4321 > 2023-11-26 02:38 | Report Abuse

most of the students in the classrooms are paid and are part of the scam. Please be aware.If guys have reported to police, why are the groups still active?

Posted by Nicsharebro > 2023-12-01 11:59 | Report Abuse

To add on, Koon Yew Yin scammer group uses an app called navikcap or navik capital. I didn't go as far to register and validate my account, so obviously I got kicked out. Don't know much about the app but yea, he trying to cheat using IPO. The window closed already, but he claim to have lobang.

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-12-25 12:18 | Report Abuse

wckrich
Posted by wckrich > 3 days ago
today has a friend consult me what to do to their money in OSK App, now they unable withdraw due to platform said has been blocked by Msia LHDN reason no paying gain tax, have to pay 20% tax for unleash account. What I can advice them?

Well, I know it is another hole for them to jump..... just try to get some ideas and awareness from scam.

Morewin
@wckrich Just advise your friend to cut-loss. There is no way to recover money from these Scammers once you bank in money to them. After sometime they will disable OSK App just like they did with NICShare App. Apparently they can create new scam Apps freely with Swing2 App. Link here:
https://www.swing2app.com/

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2024-01-02 11:09 | Report Abuse

List of Confirmed fake Stock Trading Applications.
1. NicShare
2. OSK
3. ExGcoo
4. Accerx
5. Etc.
Anybody is welcome to add on to list above for public awareness on the existence of evolving fake Stock Trading Applications present at KLSE Forum. Tq

bigsis

14 posts

Posted by bigsis > 2024-01-03 10:01 | Report Abuse

I have been added by someone to the whatsapp group named as stock communication group 50 with mentor from TradingView of Tzyy Loon Ng. They will at first start the group by asking us to vote for him on the something competition, initially he was in third place and he said if he win the first place everybody that voted for him will give RM1k in reward so after a week he reach first and the competition end. Then come the story that he asked what apps that we used for trading, then he act like very pro everyday gave analysis and recommended stock. Sometimes, the stock that recommend really strike but funny things is he always asked to buy lower than what already in market hence if not follow his apps, it is really unable to buy at open market thru our own genuine trade apps like MBB or HL. Every time he recommend to buy, there will be group of actor appear to show you with screen shot on what they buy and earn. After few days the mentor will ask to sell the stock and mentioned their earning 20 to 70 percent. I think a lots of people will be in trap due to this. They so called institution account which can accumulate all orders and place the price at lower and winning big once price reach their target. He was claiming that, this is how big fish eat the small fish and urge everyone to join so that the group will be strong and together with him earn big money. After new year they started so called doubling plan and earning will be more this time, in a month time , I think now is the sapu time and pm me to join ... and I say no thankyou and leave the group.

In fact, I have a little bit impress like wanna to make a trial. but with a lots of curious in mind and I mange to message the real guru, Mr. Ng Tyzz Loon, luckily he replied my message that, that's is fake not him and asked me not to deposit any money to their apps and that make me quit the group right away. Well, from the lesson I have learnt if no greedy and do some checking and searching after all now everything can be easily found in online then chances of getting scam will be reduce.... Do caution guys.

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2024-01-03 12:46 | Report Abuse

Tks for sharing your experience with this Scammers Group. What's the name of this WhatsApp Group & the name of the Fake Stock Trading Application they are using now? Note they can create new fake Stock Trading Applications with Swing2App

@bigsis

Posted by bigsis > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

I have been added by someone to the whatsapp group named as stock communication group 50 with mentor from TradingView of Tzyy Loon Ng. They will at first start the group by asking us to vote for him on the something competition, initially he was in third place and he said if he win the first place everybody that voted for him will give RM1k in reward so after a week he reach first and the competition end. Then come the story that he asked what apps that we used for trading, then he act like very pro everyday gave analysis and recommended stock. Sometimes, the stock that recommend really strike but funny things is he always asked to buy lower than what already in market hence if not follow his apps, it is really unable to buy at open market thru our own genuine trade apps like MBB or HL. Every time he recommend to buy, there will be group of actor appear to show you with screen shot on what they buy and earn. After few days the mentor will ask to sell the stock and mentioned their earning 20 to 70 percent. I think a lots of people will be in trap due to this. They so called institution account which can accumulate all orders and place the price at lower and winning big once price reach their target. He was claiming that, this is how big fish eat the small fish and urge everyone to join so that the group will be strong and together with him earn big money. After new year they started so called doubling plan and earning will be more this time, in a month time , I think now is the sapu time and pm me to join ... and I say no thankyou and leave the group.

In fact, I have a little bit impress like wanna to make a trial. but with a lots of curious in mind and I mange to message the real guru, Mr. Ng Tyzz Loon, luckily he replied my message that, that's is fake not him and asked me not to deposit any money to their apps and that make me quit the group right away. Well, from the lesson I have learnt if no greedy and do some checking and searching after all now everything can be easily found in online then chances of getting scam will be reduce.... Do caution guys.

boheng

27 posts

Posted by boheng > 2024-01-08 14:31 | Report Abuse

I am a victim of this WA group call "Wealth Core Transaction Group " lead by Deric and Lisa and support by customer service diana. They initially will keep convincing you to invest and have a very good return. The investment is they divided into multiple group with the basic entry is shrimp that require a minimum of 150k to join the group with 100 people , next is shark 300k and highest is whale etc 10 million with 6 people. I started found out this is a scam when i want to make with a withdrawal , they ask me to pay tax 20% due to to my profits and Canada government require to collect the tax.

Afterward they start gone the wind, this lisa, diana no reply at all. The platform is osktrading using oskjp.com

Why initially there isn't any information about this oskjp on google. If there is more information then this will avoid more people being scam. Hope this help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is example signal provided in the WA group by this Deric

Malaysia Stock Market on November 29th - Operation Strategy

Trading Symbol: TENAGA (5347) (Shariah Compliant)

Trading Price: 9.28

Entry Capital: 40%

Buying time: 14:00-14:29 pm

Buying method: OSKTradin securities account

Expected return: 5 % - 15%

💹 Important note: The gain of each operation is very important for my place in the contest and we strictly follow the instructions!

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2024-01-11 11:23 | Report Abuse

@boheng
Tks for sharing your experience about OSK Fake Stock Trading Application here. What was your loss at OSK Fake Stock Trading Application? We think these Scammers from OSK is the same group from NicShare Scammers group as similar modus operandi. Refer sample chats from NICShare scammer Ziet below.

"There is still an hour before 5:00 pm, and I have teamed up with institutions and friends as well as our core group members of the Compound Interest Club. We jointly tested the fourth U.S. stock market (compound interest doubling plan) with an expected return of more than 35%. The registration deadline for our (Compound Interest Doubling Plan) group is 9:30 pm tomorrow. These two days are our last opportunities. Please cherish them. I will fully lead the (Compound Interest Doubling Plan) group next week. This group will no longer share Stock knowledge and trading instructions"

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2024-01-11 11:26 | Report Abuse

Sample of Ziet's WhatApp chat

"The fourth test of US stocks on September 14th (compound interest doubling plan) - Operation instructions

Trading code: american arlns gp (AAL)
Transaction price: 11.112-12.91
Entry capital: 40%

Buying time: 5:00-9:00 pm

Buying method: NICSHARE securities account

Trading Strategy: Pre-Market Trading

💹Expected return: 15%-35%
Important note: The income from each operation is very important to my competition ranking. Please strictly follow the operation instructions."

boheng

27 posts

Posted by boheng > 2024-01-12 14:13 | Report Abuse

Halo morewin, yes it is the same as the"NicShare Scammers group " chat structure. The . During the investment ,Lisa keep on personally follow up with me on each stock and try to convience me to top up at least to the Shrimp group which is 150k . They are playing phychology to ask us to sell all our existing stock which is loss money to invest all in OSK trading . By following Deric, you are secure your return 500% in a years etc etc,

boheng

27 posts

Posted by boheng > 2024-01-12 14:16 | Report Abuse

I m sell some of my stock ,borrow some money and put there. Thanks GOD i m not all in,but my losses is very very high.I m still very sad and try to move on. Before the last 2 day that they mention gonna close the group to another different high end group chat, Lisa is very aggresively to convince me to put at least 100k to join the shrimp and say she will talk to deric to help me join.

boheng

27 posts

Posted by boheng > 2024-01-12 14:20 | Report Abuse

This is the link that the fxxass scammer scam a teacher 78 years at Kuantan which i believe all his old day money gone
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2024/01/07/retired-teacher-loses-rm320000-in-online-scam

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2024-01-14 10:02 | Report Abuse

@boheng Thanks for sharing your experience for public awareness.

Here's the list of Confirmed fake Stock Trading Applications.
1. NicShare
2. OSK
3. ExGcoo
4. Accerx
5. Etc.
Anybody is welcome to add on to list above for public awareness on the existence of evolving fake Stock Trading Applications present at KLSE Forum. Tq
*Note: These scammers has the expertise to create new fake Stock Trading Applications using SwingApp2.

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2024-01-14 10:42 | Report Abuse

Eventhough these Scammers believed to be China based with collaboration with local scammers can create new Fake Stock Trading Application to Scam people. Their Modus Operandi is the same as follows:
1. They post invitations for public to join their free stock trading classes purported to be lead by famous stock trading expects such as Ziet, Derik, KooYinYew etc. on sponsored Facebook, Instagram or WhatApp groups.
2. Once you join one of these WhatApp groups giving free stock trading advice. There will be a Teacher, Assistant & a group of scammers acting as students.
3. Once they identify a potential victim, they will send a female scammer to contact you via WhatApp to befriend & gain your confidence.
4. The 'Teacher' in the Scammers group will be involved in an International Competition & needs your help by voting him.
5. They will start to promote their fake Stock Trading Application to you mentioning you can make exceptional profit through this fake institutional application through premarket trading where you can buy stocks at deep discount before stock trading starts.
6. They will try to convince you to subscribe to their Fake Stock Trading Application with the help of their female scammer who has befriended you.
7. With their Fake Stock Trading Application, you think you are making fantastic profit through premarket stock trading. They will create a few groups for new victims to join based on size of your cash banked in to them i.e. Shrimp, Fish, Dolphin, Shark, Megalondon, Whale, Humpback Whale etc.
8. The problem starts when you try to withdraw your winnings but informed by these Scammers that your account has been intercepted by Income Tax & needs to pay a 20% release money to get your money back.
9. Once you bank in the money to the list of bank accounts provided by these Scammers. That's the last you will hear from them.
10. These Fake Stock Trading Application will be deactivated later on and they can create new Fake Stock Trading Applications through SwingApp2 to con a new group of victims. So beware. Tq

boheng

27 posts

Posted by boheng > 2024-01-15 10:39 | Report Abuse

Thanks Morewin

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2024-01-27 11:05 | Report Abuse

Latest Accerx Fake Trading Application victim. For Public Awareness only
Tks https://www.bharian.com.my/berita/nasional/2024/01/1205310/wanita-80-tahun-kena-tipu-rm10-juta-labur-kripto

Post a Comment
Market Buzz