We process your personal data and information such as contact details, background information, financial data and other information ("Data") which you have previously provided to us or where we obtain such Data from third parties or other sources in respect of which you have given your consent to disclose the Data and/or where not otherwise restricted.
Storage of Information
We may store and process your Data on our computers wherever located and in any other medium. We may retain your Data up to the maximum period permitted for legitimate business purposes. We may, over time, delete these records if they are no longer necessary or when permissible by law.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may use, process and/or disclose your Data for the following purposes in and/or outside Malaysia ("Purpose"):-
- To disclose information/data including, without limitation, transaction information, account information, personal information and the contents of communications to the police, security forces, competent governmental, intergovernmental or supranational bodies; competent agencies, departments, regulatory authorities, self-regulatory authorities or organisations, and other third parties that we believe in good faith is appropriate for us to cooperate with in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity or potential illegal activity, or to conduct investigations of violations of any governing terms and conditions. If false or inaccurate data is provided by you and fraud is identified, we shall pass details to fraud prevention agencies and law enforcement agencies which may access and use that information/data. We and other organisations may also access and use this information/data (including data from other countries) to prevent fraud and money laundering;
- To disclose information/data in response to the requirements of a civil or criminal legal process and/or as required by law or regulation and/or for regulatory compliance purpose;
- To disclose information/data to your agent or legal representative (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, an executor or personal representative or a guardian appointed for you);
- To disclose or share aggregated statistical information/data to/with our business partners or for public relations;
- To share the information with trusted business partners for the provision of their services. Our business partners may use your Data to help us communicate to you about offers from them or us. However, our business partners do not have any independent right to share this information;
- To provide our services and support, attend to your request(s), resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- To customise, measure and improve our services and the content of our websites or electronic services;
- To compare information/data for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
- Verify the your identity and the identity of other directors/partners;
- Any other purpose that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
Access to Information
You are entitled to review certain personal records or information/data that we may have collected about you and request correction of the data. Should you wish to exercise this right please send an email to the site administrator setting out the details of your request and your name and NRIC/Passport number. We shall correct or update the information/data as soon as possible. The site Administrator may request information or documents from you to verify the authenticity of the person making the request and any information relating to the corrections requested.
Options On Disclosure
We allow you the opportunity to remove yourself and any information about you (save for information which is necessarily retained by us to comply with legal or regulatory requirements) from our database or require us to cease processing of all or part of your Data by submitting an email notification addressed to our site Administrator. We will require a reasonable amount of time to process such notices. However, in such an event, we reserve the right to take the necessary actions if we feel that such removal or cessation would not allow us to provide our products and services or fulfill our obligations in a satisfactory manner. Where you have failed or refused or deemed to have failed or refused to provide us with any data, information or answers as requested, then you will also be taken as having acknowledged (and we will be regarded as materially relying on you having acknowledged) that we cannot identify with any certainty your Data or information and you agree that we shall be entitled to refuse to provide or cease providing any facilities, products or our services to you.
Website Links and Reminders
Some pages on our website may include links to third party websites. These sites are governed by their own privacy statements and we are not responsible for their privacy practices, operations and contents of the said links. You are advised to review the privacy statements of these sites before furnishing any information. Please remember that Internet communications are not secure. We cannot accept any responsibility for unauthorised access by a third party and/or the corruption of information/data being sent by any individuals to us via internet communications or electronic mail.
Enquiries and Complaints
Any queries, requests, concerns or complaints regarding the use of your Data, removal from any of the mailing lists or any matter herein may be raised to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opt Out or Close Your Account
Marketing & Promotions. If you would rather not hear from us by email, you can object to further marketing at any time by:
- checking and updating your notification preferences within your account notification settings;
- selecting the "unsubscribe" link at the end of all our marketing and promotional update communications to you; or
- sending us an email to email@example.com.
. To learn more about this behavioral advertising, including information on how to opt-out, please:
- visit the DAA opt-out program, the Evidon opt-out program, and the Google Analytics opt-out program to learn how to opt out of having your information collected in browsers for ad serving purposes;
- download the Evidon Ad Control application, available for iOS and Android, to learn how to opt out of having your information collected in mobile apps;
- see the interests associated with you by Google at https://adssettings.google.com; and
- visit the Network Advertising Initiative's opt out page.
Close Your Account Permanently. If you want to close your account - i.e., so that it cannot be logged into - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I contact MQTrader?