My E.G. Services Bhd (MYEG, 0138)
• Share price closed unchanged at RM0.865 on Wednesday.
• MYEG has formed bullish engulfing candlestick on 20 June and 21 June signalling potential end of its downtrend movement. There is also a tweezer bottom formation on those two days which acts as reversal signal.
• Backed by its reversal signal, we believe its share price is expected to move higher in the short term.
• Resistance levels are identified at RM0.920 (R1) and RM0.955 (R2).
• On the flipside, support levels are pegged at RM0.850 (S1) and RM0.835 (S2).
Source: Rakuten Research - 23 Jun 2022
Created by rakutentrade | Aug 04, 2022