Tafi Industries Bhd (TAFI, 7211)
• Share price closed 30% higher at RM0.490 on Thursday.
• TAFI has formed White Marubozu yesterday and started to close above its MA20 signalling potential reversal from its downtrend movement.
• Backed by upticks in its indicators and bullish MACD crossover, we believe its share price is expected to move higher in the short term.
• Resistance levels are identified at RM0.570 (R1) and RM0.610 (R2).
• On the flipside, support levels are pegged at RM0.465 (S1) and RM0.330 (S2).
Source: Rakuten Research - 24 Jun 2022
Created by rakutentrade | Aug 04, 2022