2022-12-21 11:27 | Report Abuse
Profit locked. Thank you Sunview
2022-12-09 10:03 | Report Abuse
Be patient. So far the company performance is above average. Of course we still need to monitor company's financial status closely.
Remember there is a quote by WB "The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient"
A local prominent investor Mr Fong also said "别当股市过动儿"
Just believe that patient will be rewarded.
As for the C company, sorry it is not good for me to name it here. It is a pioneer in RE industry. But for the past at least 5 years, the company operating cash flow are all in RED. Company continue to survive by financing activities. That's a typical vampire company
2022-12-07 21:03 | Report Abuse
Happy to see the company is very good in getting contracts. Hope the management will manage cash flow carefully. Don't turn out like Cxxxxx
2022-12-01 13:26 | Report Abuse
Good to see the company cash flow is improving
2022-10-14 20:24 | Report Abuse
It's a very subjective question. No investors here can give a perfect answer.
You have to ask yourself money that you have invested is spare money or you need to use that in the near future.
Sell, if you need that in the near future.
Personally, I am still holding. In fact, I will slowly top up more. As the company fundamental didn't change.
2022-10-03 10:53 | Report Abuse
That's very subjective question. Every investors here may have difference thought/action.
My personal view it is a buy call if you have excessive cash. But be ready for the next 2-3 years market turbulent.
Sell if you may need to use $$ that you have invested in the near future before it is too late
2022-09-29 17:53 | Report Abuse
Thank you WeiShing for the news
2022-09-19 18:10 | Report Abuse
No dividend to be declared by Litrak. That's term from Amanat. Now we all can only wait for the process of "Gulung Tikar" completed in order to receive distribution from the campany
2022-08-05 15:54 | Report Abuse
2022-07-22 13:45 | Report Abuse
Come on Jamestecs.
Current price is very reasonable already.
Tamak is ok, jangan tamak sangat. LOL
2022-07-15 14:56 | Report Abuse
Yup. The idea is asalkan ALR tak rugi sudah. I am prepared to pay LDP even after 2024.
Apa pun boleh jadi in Bolehland. LOL
2022-07-05 09:55 | Report Abuse
Thank you 80gram
2022-06-23 11:26 | Report Abuse
Yup. Let's buy popcorn or Super Ring to watch the ending
2022-06-20 12:33 | Report Abuse
2nd to EGM will be ESOS.
About 6-7M granted ESOS before 3/21 haven't exercised & not sure anymore ESOS granted after 03/21
2022-06-17 20:23 | Report Abuse
Chill, chill. Tenang, sabar.
Being shareholders of Litrak, our concern should only on EGM result for now.
Once if EGM pass, ALR will issue sukuk to pay Litrak. (We don’t have to bother how many % ALR agreed pay to banks)
May be some of us here will ask what if failed?
Then we have to ask question like
Can I accept DY at 5.++% instead of 6.++% for the next 2 years? (May be some of us here having higher holding cost & 2 years later most likely will have a higher DY)
Continue to hold for the next 10 years if YES, else sell it off.
Pass those concern about bond coupon rate or how ALR financially sound? Or whether if ALR can pay on time etc…… to the bondholders
BTW, you are very resourceful & informative & I must thank you for that.
Cheers!!! Keep our fingers crossed
2022-06-17 17:28 | Report Abuse
We don't actually need to know about the coupon rate. Unless interested in the sukuk to be issued.
Normal protocol once if the authority approve ALR's application, ALR will appoint a commercial bank as their Principal Adviser & they will have joint bookrunners (other commercial banks) to sell bond for them. Then only institutions/retail investors will have a chance to buy. (Limited to HNWI for individuals) Unsold remaining units will be hold by banks.
ALR will still receive amount that they ask for if they agree terms from the banks before open to the market.
Not too long ago Exism, Sabah Development Bank & MBSB also issue with ok reasonable coupon rate sukuk only.
1 slightly higher than MGS, 1 about the same, another one actually lower.
2022-06-16 16:36 | Report Abuse
Don't worry about the Sukuk. It will be a done deal.
2022-06-10 17:18 | Report Abuse
May be some of you here take this as a dividend stock. But bear in mind that a good dividend stock is if the company give away 8/10cents (not necessary 80% of EPS) he makes.
But this company give away > 100% of its EPS that's send another message.
That's my 2 cents.
2022-04-29 13:32 | Report Abuse
Keep our fingers crossed
2022-04-29 13:30 | Report Abuse
Dear 80 Gram;
"Speaking to The Edge in an interview on Wednesday (April 6), Rashdan said Gamuda is looking to conduct the extraordinary general meeting (EGM) in the third week of May to seek approval from its shareholders."
If voting result pass during EGM then only can proceed
2022-03-17 18:27 | Report Abuse
Dear All Sifus here;
Any of you has calculated intrinsic value of Ancom? How much it worth? Mind to share? Thank you
2021-12-23 23:21 | Report Abuse
Hi SHQuah. I replied some of the questions you posted earlier. Kindly check your I3 Messenger. Hope it helps. Thank you
2021-12-22 18:49 | Report Abuse
Yup. Price is reasonable now. & for warrant lover can consider also. Now at 99 sen + convert to mother share 1.65. Cost at 2.64, which is 2 sen lower than today's mother share closing price.
2021-11-08 17:26 | Report Abuse
Hi Donald770. It's a very safe investment if your cost is below 4/=. Treat it as a FD counter with better yield will do. Don't expect it will have much appreciation will do. Cheers & happy investing
2021-10-01 21:15 | Report Abuse
Trust? Nothing before offer price being announced. Most likely the company will ask existing shareholders if we have the interest in joining them as trust holder.
2021-10-01 21:05 | Report Abuse
2021-09-30 11:35 | Report Abuse
Hi @StanLee. That's very unlikely will happen. That's why the substantial shareholders are looking for an alternative by setting up trust to buy from the existing shareholders.
My personal view point, the substantial shareholders will try their best to get it done before 2023. As by 2023 the company's sukuk will be dued. By then the company dividend will be very very lumayan.
If there is no solution by 2032, infrastructure will belongs to the govt. The company will have a few options.
1. Distribute shareholder fund to all shareholders & delist from Bursa
2. Tentatively classed as PN17 company until the company manage to find a new business.
2021-09-25 11:34 | Report Abuse
Big boss convert 11M WB >> mother share & acquire 11M shares from off market
2021-09-25 11:32 | Report Abuse
2021-09-23 17:56 | Report Abuse
It's is a "FD" counter. :D
2021-09-23 17:51 | Report Abuse
You are welcome @royin77.
MBB result out, KO for me. Luck just not with me this round.
Congratulation for those who has successfully allocated. Wish you luck. Cheers!!!
2021-09-22 13:18 | Report Abuse
Still very much subject to Tay's family if they are willing to dilute % of shareholding. Olam definitely will send someone to the BOD that's 2nd. It will be very interesting if terms from Olam want GCB solely sell GCB products to Olam, so Olam may have a chance to overtake BC.
Of course the most important question is the price offer irresistible.
2021-09-22 12:56 | Report Abuse
Answer "Yes", if you pay tax in Malaysia only
2021-09-22 09:36 | Report Abuse
No news yet for me
2021-09-07 10:01 | Report Abuse
Hi @Airline. From what source you heard about takeover at RM6? If I am not mistaken, proposal during PH govt also about RM5.++ only if successful. Anyway, that's become history. Just enjoy the company dividend.
Take it as a FD with higher yield will do
2021-08-26 18:42 | Report Abuse
Good for everyone. Set to clear all at 3.++ & buy at 2.++. Boss is converting WB to mother shares at 1.65. Can't expect any lower than that unless massive market crash happen.
Ivory is expected to be completed by 1Q2022. Result will only be reflected on 2nd or 3rd quarter if everything is on schedule.
2021-08-25 17:11 | Report Abuse
I do agree with you @newbie2828. Time will show the company potential. Just that personally I have some concern. Sold another 50k shares today
2021-08-24 17:15 | Report Abuse
I also have just sold 50%, but Q to buy again at lower price if there are seller(s). Current quarter result is not convincing.
2021-08-23 16:28 | Report Abuse
Kenanga said today result will be out
2021-08-18 14:55 | Report Abuse
Let's hope for the best
2021-08-18 14:53 | Report Abuse
Thanks for the sharing @newbie2828. The increase of grinding capacity is a good sign, but cost of shipment may wipe up a BIG portion of GCB profit. That's also happened to JBFoods & many exporters.
2021-07-04 11:11 | Report Abuse
Dear @cn21. Setting up new trust fund won't have any impact on the share price but takeover offer does.
2021-06-08 12:30 | Report Abuse
Good to see many investors here are so familiar with WB's fearful & greedy quote. But bear in mind that he also teaches us about integrity.
When a famous auditing company having unanswered question(s) or refuse to sign audit report. It means very very fishy for the company report & company directors for sure are having integrity problem. Their decision is main reason to the chaos today.
All those nice figure can be adjusted.
If possible, sell all, walk away & don't look back.
There are so many counters in KLSE, not to mention foreign markets.
Wish you luck.
2021-05-31 20:53 | Report Abuse
@pilato. Sell at whatever price you could. Walk away & don't look back.
2021-05-21 17:00 | Report Abuse
@CoolJay, don't worry so much. Everyone makes mistakes. WB or Master FongSL also can't escape from making mistake. May be RM1.73 is a bit high for it's warrant but it's not something that cannot be saved anymore.
2021-05-21 16:50 | Report Abuse
Ya, it's at a reasonable price now compare to its fair value
2021-04-16 16:10 | Report Abuse
@CoolJay. Stay calm & don't worry. You still stand a good chance. BIG player(s) convert millions of WB to mother share recently. I would rather do nothing & to let the warrant expired if company has no future. BIG player(s) must have seen something. But again, if possible convert that to mother shares when price hit above RM3.38. At least mother shares has no expiration date.
2021-04-16 15:59 | Report Abuse
LOL. I won't say price is very cheap now, but I do agree that price for now is reasonable & have enough safety margin
Stock: [SUNVIEW]: SUNVIEW GROUP BERHAD
2022-12-21 16:12 | Report Abuse
Possible. But I am okay to let others to make the balance. Sure will re-visit if price is tempting & irresistible.