Rebecca Tee one of the founder has resigned, Mr Chuah Took the group MD position .. Meaning he will be in charge of every single decision making and thus .... PENTA 2.0 ! COMING FOR SURE ! .. Ride tight, a billion dollar company in the making
Total no of securities after change Direct (units) 0 Direct (%) 0.000 Indirect/deemed interest (units) 0 Indirect/deemed interest (%) 0.000 Date of notice 13/09/2022 Date notice received by Listed Issuer 13/09/2022
Luster bought the 8% stake from Dato Awang at 22 cents, and another near 10% stake (Luster + Mr Chuah) at 12.6 cents .. I dont think he is just there to be breakeven .. Definitely there to make things happen, which now we can see, a turnaround .. Just like Penta, might take some times .. But definitely he is going to do something i believe ..
agreed, once awang is gone, then price can move ... Alot of improvement in bottomline since penta Chuah take over ... Cut off unnecessary expenses .. I think it can be the 2nd penta since there are alot similarities in term of business model ...
I hope that Mr Chuah took Dato awang block of shares, thats less than 10% in anyway, should be easy peasy for him ... rather than selling in the market and causing the share price to be depressed .. Since Mr Chuah is controlling the company anyway, increasing his stake shows how confident is him towards the business itself
Premised on the above, our Group intends to pursue suitable and viable business/ investment opportunities in our Group's existing business to grow said business. Our Group is considering business/ investment opportunities, which may include, amongst others, potential mergers and/ or acquisitions of companies in similar or complementary technology businesses, such as automation and robotics manufacturing as well as big data analytics
At this juncture, our Board has received two business/ investment proposals and is currently evaluating said proposals as well as negotiating with the respective counter-parties and has yet to finalise the terms of any such business/ investment opportunity. In this regard, our Group has allocated up to approximately RM6.00 million of the proceeds to be raised from the Proposed Subscription for potential business/ investment opportunities. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, our Group anticipates that the evaluation of the said proposals will be completed by the fourth quarter of 2022.
KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 17): PublicInvest Research has valued SNS Network Technology Bhd at 33 sen, and said over the years, SNS had continued to expand its presence by setting up other brand specialty stores.
This includes Acer, AMD, Asus, Dell, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Mi, MSI and Omen, following the launch of its first Apple Store, branded under the brand name “iTworld” in Ipoh.
In an initial public offering (IPO) note on Wednesday (Aug 17), the research house said SNS had a wide market coverage, as its information and communications technology (ICT) product and service offerings are sold to customers through its physical store channel and online store channel, in addition to customers via its commercial channel.
“We derive a fair value of 33 sen based on about 13 times price-earnings multiple to its FY24 (financial year ending Jan 31, 2024) earnings per share of 2.5 sen.
“The IPO is expected to raise approximately RM90.7 million, from the issuance of 362.9 million new shares.
“Besides utilising 36.9% of the proceeds as capital expenditure, 19.8% of the proceeds will be allocated for the construction of a regional hub, and 14.5% as general working capital,” it said.
PublicInvest said SNS’s growth will be dependent on: i) the expansion of its retail operations; ii) setup of its regional hub; and iii) expansion of its device-as-a-service subscription-based service.
“Key drivers may include: i) the replacement cycle following wide usage of ICT products; ii) continuous technological advancement in rolling out new ICT products; iii) government initiatives for the digital transformation; and iv) incorporation of ICT to digitalise education,” it said.
Log in to https://sshsb.net.my/ with your registered email and password ➢ Look for SC Estate Builder Berhad under Company Name and EGM on 18 October 2021 at 4:00 p.m. - Registration for Remote Participation under Corporate Exercise / Event and click “>” to register for remote participation at the meeting.
Just vote for new management, this is the only way out ... Old management not Keen to do business, you can see base on their financial track record ... So let New management take over, then maybe there are hope ...
Those who bought in can Vote in EGM to remove the director .. To be honest, as far as we seen financially, there are NO GROWTH under old management, time to change a new one ... Remember to exercise your vote in EGM
MOU are non binding between 2 parties, if fail to achieve mutual goals, can be easily terminated without legal complications .. So many company using MOU to just jack up share price and all, then after a few month, no development ..
KUALA LUMPUR: Metronic Global Bhd has formed a joint venture (JV) with Earthtech Energy Sdn Bhd to seek opportunities in the solar power sector.
Metronic said Earthtech is a member of the multinational group Dehui Group, a comprehensive green energy group which operates globally including China, Vietnam, Germany, the United States (US) and Malaysia.
Metronic said through the JV, both companies would jointly operate the solar power procurement plans, including the installation of solar power equipment.
It said Earthtech would be responsible to identify, secure and commence feasible projects on commercial buildings, which both JV parties agreed on.
"The proposed joint venture will allocate 30 per cent of share equity to Earthtech, and the remaining 70 per cent of the equity shall be held by Metronic.
"Metronic will secure the funding needed for the said project and also to assist with management of the project, while Earthtech would provide the technology know-how," the company said in a statement today.
Metronic chief executive officer Hoo Wai Keong said the maiden project would have a power generation capacity of between 19 megawatts (MW) and 20MW in a commercial building.
"Thereafter, we plan to install up to a total capacity of 100MW over the next three years. Total project cost would be around RM300 million.
"Revenue is expected to hit RM45 million per annum based on a 25-year power purchase agreements with owners of commercial buildings. This will translate to a total revenue of RM1.125 billion over the next 25 years," Hoo added.
16th December 2020 (QES Investor briefing updates)
• QES management guided that they have been there in china since late 20’s but due to the crisis in 2008, they were forced to pull back and wrap up for entire china operation. But management also acknowledge that China is the market that should not be neglected or ignored. And due to the US-China Trade war, China has been ramping up on their on chipmakers and QES expansion in china was there just on time. They’ve appointed a few partners over china, and by far they are doing quite good. More signing coming up soon to cover a few major parts of China. Management guided that 2021 beyond could be doing better if Covid were to subside. China partners are also quite active in participating in trade shows so far.
• QES is basically targeting manufacturing division to be about 40% of their Topline contribution, and also cited that topline from distribution division has been very consistent and also recurring income for them. Management also mentioned that 2018 was a good year for manufacturing division, but due to the overall slow down in semiconductor industry in 2019 partially due to trade war, thus many of their customers has been stalled. Partially 2019 downhill was also because QES was too dependent on a few products, and they’ve now diversified to multi products in their catalogue to avoid the same mistake. No production line has been terminated so far in 2019. Management guided that they are looking at a decent number for manufacturing division for 2020, and 2021 shall be a good year for manufacturing division as per guided.
• There has been a delay in completion in R&D previously, due to MCO and management said that they are targeting Post Probing Inspection Wafer AOI to be done by Q1 2021, and Post Dicing Inspection Frame Wafer AOI Q2 2021. Once is done, Manufacturing division will see another boost in revenue. ASP for these machines will be around USD600,000 per unit with conservative expectations of 30 machines being delivered annually. A project with Singapore customer on new precision tilt sensing system (add on existing wafer grinding machine) for customer cost savings and yield improvement in 2020 was stalled due to the MCO, but they are planning on revisiting the project on 2021. Trials has been delivered, and they are expecting near 200 machines with ASP of USD 20,000- USD 25,000 per unit to be installed upon successful project revival.
• New factory will boost QES manufacturing capacity to double. Management guided that the current factory and capacity is already at 70-80% level. Hence to eliminate possible bottleneck of the manufacturing division, the group will have to move out, which also signals that Manfacturing division is expecting more orders in 2021 and beyond. Hence, they will need to be well prepared from now.
• Earnings was down from peak was partially also due to the expiry of pioneer status, But as management guided, now Mida has grant the tax exemption on product basis.
• QES has been working together with Nikon for the longest time. The group will be taking Nikon metrology business effective January 2021, and will see additional improvement in topline. Nevertheless, management also guided that they will also be absorbing cost of existing Nikon staff.
• A Proxy to 5G products booming demand. Mass rollout 5G will prompt and upgrade in a lot of frontrunner RF frequency tester, and QES is well positioned to be getting a chunk of the big pie since they are specialized in testing equipment.