1 person likes this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by iska 2013-03-02 08:08

iska

51 posts

Posted by iska > 2013-03-02 08:08 | Report Abuse

Alex, I like Sunway too, for its fundies as stated above, but more because I am accumulating a core group of Iskandar stocks. Sunway stands out in that it has made very huge land purchases in Nusajya in recent months.

With prospects of Iskandar improving further due to the launch soon of highly visible products (at least to Singaporeans) by Temasek-involved Avira and Affiniti at Medini soon, I foresee prices there to continue to climb. Also, other Singapore-linked projects in Iskandar (Tang family's iMedini Walk, UOB-related project and Capland's A2 island projects), once brought in to Singapore, will hand-hold more Singaporeans into Iskandar, as Singaporeans more concerned about safety issues will be more inclined to buy S'pore developer projects.

Also of significance will be the listing of IWH on Bursa and SGX, and the final scenario of UEM/IWH going for tender sale of remainder land in Iskandar, which will lead to the spiralling of land prices there. Then perhaps Sunway's huge landbank there will be revalued upwards a couple of folds?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz