6 comment(s). Last comment by TrippleZ 2022-03-27 17:11

OnTime

2,092 posts

Posted by OnTime > 2022-03-27 14:26 | Report Abuse

And I mean REAL free speech!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-27 15:42 | Report Abuse

Nowadays, there's no free speech in social media! Youtube totally cancel out Donald Trump! Same with Twitter and Facebook! Since the founders of social media are now part of US obligachs!

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2022-03-27 16:17 | Report Abuse

How to prioritise free speech with minimal propaganda? How to even differentiate free speech from propaganda? Illogical.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-27 16:42 | Report Abuse

TrippleZ! It's possible! Because the powerful are using bots to spread their propaganda! That' why you see tons of pro Putin comments in social media praising him when in actually fact, it's just a repeated message with different users or variation! AI today has really evolved!
Anyway, with good algorithm, this can be prevented!
Problem is, the social media giants today are so sick! Today you have this WOKE, black matters, gender rights, woman rights and so forth! Yeah, social media promote guys to become women! promote women to be head of everything but cry victim if you tell them why dont women do the same dirty jobs like becoming mechanics, garbagewomen and so forth!
Social media nowadays remove humanity critical thinkers! Instead you only see jokers, comedians, senile leaders given the positive highlights!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-27 16:43 | Report Abuse

Anyway, Putin is already been cancelled out from social media! At least he has a friend Donald Trump who is social media giants outcast!

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2022-03-27 17:11 | Report Abuse

I am leaning toward pro putin. So I am also part of the bots ?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz