You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

Be the first to like this.

31 comment(s). Last comment by BLee 3 weeks ago

Blacksails

762 posts

Posted by Blacksails > 2021-04-01 09:44 | Report Abuse

Pansar-PA share carries an interest rate of over 4 percent for 3 years and shareholders also not interested.

Blacksails

762 posts

Posted by Blacksails > 2021-04-01 09:53 | Report Abuse

Reference price should be 53 sen not 74 as Bursa Exchange stated, PA can be converted to Ordinary share after 3 years.

Posted by liewkamchong888 > 2021-04-03 12:22 | Report Abuse

Bought some at 49.5 yesterday.

Posted by CarmenChin > 2022-04-12 10:26 | Report Abuse

does anyone know when is Pansar-PA going to announce the 4% interest payment? in the prospectus it indicates that it wl pay on each anniversary on the PA. it has been more than a year since it was listed on 1st April 2021.

pkchong

34 posts

Posted by pkchong > 2022-05-09 15:35 | Report Abuse

PANSAR-PA issue date was 29-Mar-2021, without any news being made available to shareholders, I think it show how good is the integrity and responsibility of the company's management!!

Blacksails

762 posts

Posted by Blacksails > 2022-05-09 15:43 | Report Abuse

looks like the loser company may not be paying any interest this year

Posted by CarmenChin > 2022-05-10 10:30 | Report Abuse

Don't worry, guys. I have lodged an official complaint on this Pansar Bhd via bursa official portal

Posted by CarmenChin > 2022-05-10 10:35 | Report Abuse

if you wish to assert more pressure pls submit your complaint via https://www.bursamalaysia.com/contact_us/other_complaints

Posted by CarmenChin > 2022-05-10 10:35 | Report Abuse

if you wish to submit similar complaint pls visit - https://www.bursamalaysia.com/contact_us/other_complaints

purple70

226 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2022-05-10 10:46 | Report Abuse

Has anyone had any good response to complaints on listed company to BURSA?

purple70

226 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2022-05-10 10:50 | Report Abuse

So typical of any Malaysian agencies/govt depts!

They ask for details of complainants? Why is that so important,,,whats the certainty that complaints are handled w privacy of informant?

=========================================
FAQs
What should be in the complaint?
Complainant should furnish information that enable proper evaluation of the complaint which includes the follow

Name of the complainant, address, email and telephone number.
The name, address, email, telephone number and any website address of the party(ies) mentioned in the complaint.
Specific details of how, why and when the subject matter of complaint occurred.

Posted by CarmenChin > 2022-05-10 12:22 | Report Abuse

I called Metra Management Sdn Bhd to enquire abt the 4% interest payment which has overdue and their reply was they don't know and direct me to call Company Secretary directly :Pauline Kon Suk Khim. Pauline replied is that it is not necessary to for Pansar to pay the interest on the anniversary and asked me not to worry as they are financially strong. Anyway, I hv lodged a complaint and hope u guys do the same to assert pressure for Pansar not to play hardball with shareholders.

pkchong

34 posts

Posted by pkchong > 2022-05-10 15:43 | Report Abuse

Quite surprise that we need to lodge complaint and Bursa does not have a mechanism to ensure listed entity adhere to the rules and true to their commitment.
A company that are strong financially and responsible should have proper SOP in place and does not disappoint their shareholder which is not the case here.
Cumulative 3 Quarter(ended 31-Dec-2021) Net Profit stood at $2.7M only. Extrapolate with another quarter may get to ~$4M for the year ending 31-Mar-2022.
With 229,325,975 PA issued at $0.53, 4% interest will stood at $4,861,711 per year.

Posted by CarmenChin > 2022-05-11 14:17 | Report Abuse

I received the following email frm their CRM system upon submitting my complaint. Let me follow up and update u guys in 3 working days.
Dear XXXX ,
Please be informed that your enquiry has been received by us. You should expect a response from us within three market days. However if you do not hear from us within that time, your enquiry may require further analysis or may have been forwarded to the relevant department for their further action.

Below is the information:

TheContrarian

8,614 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2022-05-11 16:28 | Report Abuse

PA doesn't pay interest, PA pays preference dividend. Dividend is only paid if there's sufficient distributable profits.

Posted by CarmenChin > 2022-05-18 13:47 | Report Abuse

Bursa has replied to my complaint against Pansar Bhd:
Thank you for contacting Bursa Malaysia's Customer Care.

Dear Sir/Madam

Please take note that the Company has clarified that the declaration of RCPS dividend will be raised as matter for discussion and consideration during Pansar's upcoming Board meeting, which is expected to be held by July 2022, and will take into consideration, amongst others, the availability of profits and compliance with the Companies Act 2016 in conjunction with the FYE 31 March 2022 financial results.

The Board of the Company will determine the declaration of dividend upon finalization of the Company’s year-end accounts.

Thank you.

Bursa 2U
Bursa Malaysia Berhad 

TheContrarian

8,614 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2022-05-18 21:20 | Report Abuse

You people are so inexperienced. PA doesn't pay interest, it pays preference dividend subject to availability of distributable profits. If no profits or insufficient profits there will be no dividend.

pkchong

34 posts

Posted by pkchong > 2022-05-21 12:49 | Report Abuse

Coupon/Profit/Interest/Payment Rate are the common term used as Preference share's dividend, hence I think there is nothing wrong to refer the payout as interest. For PANSAR-PA, we do see there are distributable profit at the point of PA's anniversary where dividend should be paid if the management cares! Should the company took loan from financial institutions, interest (maybe part of principal) must be paid irrespective of profit/loss!
We can refer to OMESTI-PB which was issued at $1.00 with 5% rate on 01-Apr-2021. The dividend have been consistently being paid (half yearly) on 30-Jun and 31-Dec for last couple of round. With current price at $0.86, the yield stood at ~5.81% pa.

AlfI3

1,249 posts

Posted by AlfI3 > 2022-07-02 07:16 | Report Abuse

@carmenchin @pkchong, thx for d initiative to raise & share out this dividend paymn failure concern. I did feel frustrated & extremely disappointed too knowing this stock nvr paid out d dividen after invested much into this stock.

It works against its objective announced to d public w a consistent payout during the period stipulated. Obviously, it locked up & took free interest loan from us to finance its operations at our cost

AlfI3

1,249 posts

Posted by AlfI3 > 2022-07-02 07:21 | Report Abuse

I did took d similar efforts to xplore w d mgmt & comp secretary for d failure of dividend paymn, but dey reacted so secretly like trying to avoid xplaining d facts & mechanism of this loan. Dey r great in taichi to pushing dier responsibilities till making this stock like a dead stock. Bursa oso allows their ways undertook. It is so disgusting & awkward

taitaumau

275 posts

Posted by taitaumau > 2022-07-02 10:17 | Report Abuse

My understandings:
OMESTI -PB ---- NOT CONVERTIBLE ,
- classified as Liability
- payment type : Interest, to be expensed of irrespective of any profit/loss

PANSAR-PA ---- CONVERTIBLE
- viewed as Equity
- payment type : Dividend, subj. to availability of distributable profit

Beware of a manipulative/lopsided clause in the share profile of PANSAR-PA
"AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BOARD"
My doubt : Where profit is sufficient, can the BOARD opt not to declare dividend ??

AlfI3

1,249 posts

Posted by AlfI3 > 2022-07-12 06:33 | Report Abuse

Meaning the ultimate clause highlighted will over rides every sweethenning clauses stipulated earlier irrespective to d profitability of the comp.

It also meant tat d comp is taking tonnes of "Non-capital protected INTEREST FREE loan" solely at d investors' expense & risks.

Wat an unfair deal being adopted & investors are being cornered by these written clauses

Posted by CarmenChin > 2022-07-19 20:31 | Report Abuse

PANSAR BERHAD

Entitlement subject Others
Entitlement description Preferential dividend of 2.12 sen or 4% per annum per Redeemable Convertible Preference Share (RCPS) in respect of the financial year ended 31 March 2022
Ex-Date 12 Aug 2022

AlfI3

1,249 posts

Posted by AlfI3 > 2022-07-21 05:25 | Report Abuse

Weldone CarmenChin & pkchong, with Urs persistence & efforts to trace wat d investors long awaited for, finally dey released d coupon paymn tat investor deserved. Really appreciate for d initiatives done for us

AlfI3

1,249 posts

Posted by AlfI3 > 2023-02-02 05:18 | Report Abuse

The 2nd PA dividend for financial year ending Sept 2022 to b released soon. Shud b great results

AlfI3

1,249 posts

Posted by AlfI3 > 2023-02-18 07:27 | Report Abuse

Its prc direction moved against it's mother share's, likely got coupon paymn announcement very soon I supposed

Posted by CarmenChin > 2023-07-17 18:38 | Report Abuse

PANSAR-PA

Entitlement subject Others
Entitlement description Preferential dividend of 2.12 sen or 4% per annum per Redeemable Convertible Preference Share (RCPS) in respect of the financial year ended 31 March 2023
Ex-Date 29 Aug 2023
Entitlement date 30 Aug 2023
Entitlement time 5:00 PM
Financial Year End 31 Mar 2023

Posted by delanite > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

I submitted a complaint through: https://www.bursamalaysia.com/contact_us/other_complaints https://slope3.io

jaynetan

1,415 posts

Posted by jaynetan > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

3rd anniversary approaching

Posted by erickonsim > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Pansar share price is currently at 0.64 level or thereabouts. Pansar-PA price, on the other hand, is at 0.585 level or thereabouts. Pansar-PA is convertible to Pansar ordinary shares on a 1-to-1 ratio beginning today or last Friday. My question is "Why is Pansar-PA price not moving up?"

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

@erickonsim, good observation, gearing ratio of 0.64 divided by 0.585 equals around 1.09, roughly convert will get 10% profit. Conversion will take roughly 10 days, and can take profit if mother price remains 0.64 then. Those who waited for the 3 year moratorium to be able to convert, this is the rewards..For info, I do not own this RCPS, only interested in any form of PS comparing with company warrants, and would like to comment on any mismatch of prices during any conversion. Tq

Post a Comment