Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-19 12:14 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-07-19 12:47

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-19 12:15 | Report Abuse

TM had done it b4 going to contents but not successful mah!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-19 12:17 | Report Abuse

Yeah, i wonder why TM is so slow to catch streamers like Nextflix, Disney and so forth! I mean Astro grap Nextflix to extend it's dying business!
TM do has it's own streaming channel for so long! However, it's not as popular despite having 70 channels!
Today, customers are going for view by demand! No longer we wait for series or movies to pop up based on fix schedule! Nowadays, you watch what you want to watch immediately!
I mean why let Astro takes you cake when you as the main fibre provider just watch and let opportunity pass you by!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-19 12:21 | Report Abuse

Today, android box is the new normal! You can even do banking while watching your favorite show! Nowadays you can even watch the latest movies without leaving comfy of your sofa! That's why Hollywood lost it's influence by the way! Even those A list Hollywood actors are force to work for peanuts nowadays! Many A list actors would rather work for Netflix production than stay stagnant waiting for another blockbuster deal that will never come!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-19 12:25 | Report Abuse

Yeah, today, capable new actors are lining up private production house bypass Hollywood!
Anyway, back to contents, it's the new normal in entertainment! You fix mainstream channels are so outdated! Unless you get them for free but nobody watching them anymore!
Even youtube is far more entertaining than waiting for that 8pm news! We are getting real news from alternative private providers that are less biased and corrupted! I mean, only dumbass continue to watch TV3 news nowadays when you can get real Malaysia news elsewhere right on your smartphone!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-19 12:27 | Report Abuse

Nowadays, android box too replace that pc on your desk! Yeah, i do away with using Window pc! Now i totally on android box on my pc monitor! Tablet for reading news! And my big screen tv from youtube to streaming movies series! Technology has been really shockingly transform for the last few years!

DickyMe

14,695 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-07-19 12:32 | Report Abuse

Problem with TM is systemic. They are disconnected from public and does not deliver service as expected. Poor customer service and overpriced product. For a telecommunication it should be compact with superskilled workforce. Unfortunately it has laidback mammoth workforce with many factions/groups jostling for the final say. Political cretins infested company.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-19 12:32 | Report Abuse

Yeah, too much political interference!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-19 12:35 | Report Abuse

Even it's workforce are getting lousy by the day! I don't know! I remember the days when TM staff are very competent! I can't say the same of today's workforce! Most have bad attitude! Selection process getting bad or malaysian human resources quality dropping!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-19 12:47 | Report Abuse

Anyway, illegal content providers are making millions a day! And that's just our local illegal content providers mind you! I won't give names but they are big players domestically! Imagine how big they are becoming as more and more malaysians switch to content providers! TM is missing out completely!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz