MEGA FIRST CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): MFCB (3069)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.03 (0.62%)

Day's Change

4.80 - 4.87

Trading Volume

17 people like this.

3,631 comment(s). Last comment by kritikos 5 hours ago

1DERFUL

23 posts

Posted by 1DERFUL > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Does anyone know of platform/site to check individual stock dividends history ?

1DERFUL

23 posts

Posted by 1DERFUL > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

@BursaVulture . Thanks👍

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Through my many interactions with them, i have a strong confidence in their thought processes and business thinking, so its quite likely they have found a way to do it very well, likely via certain fruits/vegetables/herbs, that have very different margin profile etc, due to different methods of growth, geographic constraints, supply/demand mismatch etc.

BursaVulture

To be honest, I am not a fan of indoor farming or vertical farming or whatever they call it. Most greenhouse farming simply doesn't work. I am still holding MFCB and will continue to do so, I hope if things doesn't work out, they will shut it down. But I hope they succeed.

I hope they are smart enough to plant Herbs, Onions, Mushrooms and etc. Dont compete with those in Cameroon, compete with food we import, if they are able to scale, our gov might help out without hurting the small farmers in Malaysia.

skyjet

497 posts

Posted by skyjet > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Good QR with 4.25 cents dividend

Pinky

3,228 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Good results with increased dividend. Good! No regrets buying into this.

Posted by Kitty Kitty > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

great growth stock. slow and steady

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

My favourite but dah kenyang

Posted by Kitty Kitty > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Volume picking up to challenge RM4 ..

Jack888

840 posts

Posted by Jack888 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

go...go...go

Posted by TerrenceLim > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

upcoming quarter profit is crazy......it is like a new YTL Power 2.0

Posted by BursaVulture > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

why would it be crazy? you can say slightly higher but crazy is too crazy. almost 90% profit is from their hydro. unless all the other subsidiaries grow at exponential rate, unlikely to be crazy. hydro power gen already somewhat max.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Exactly

Posted by TerrenceLim

upcoming quarter profit is crazy......it is like a new YTL Power 2.0

man8636

1 posts

Posted by man8636 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

is it possible to buy in now??😣

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Everything is possible...................but >10% from break out price!! Bilises must have the discipline - not to chase high.

Posted by BursaVulture > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I own MFCB too, i call super crazy high profit for next QR pure BS. Most likely they will sign a new deal, probably extension from 25 years to 30? who knows. if you read the report, you know 90% profit from hydro, no more room to grow.

newbie8080

2,731 posts

Posted by newbie8080 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

5th turbine is completing soon.
Hopeful that it will provide additional revenue and profit

Jack888

840 posts

Posted by Jack888 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Next resistance 5.40 ...???

BLee

745 posts

Posted by BLee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

“Jack888
Next resistance 5.40 ...???
19 minutes ago”

Yes, MFCB is having a good meteoric rise this year. Few days ago, I did a calc for Insas' CAGR, also checked on MFCB over a 10 year period. The results are much better than Insas. Will find time to post the results, maybe over the coming weekend.
Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk.

Jack888

840 posts

Posted by Jack888 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Slow and steady...keep on moving uptrend.

Pinky

3,228 posts

Posted by Pinky > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Kuat punya Mega!

Pinky

3,228 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

So, what's the TP now?

Nepo

3,309 posts

Posted by Nepo > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Food Security Division
As of the end of FY2023, the cumulative planted area of our plantation in Cambodia totalled an estimated 2,560 hectares,
comprising 1,830 hectares of coconuts and 730 hectares of macadamias. The coconut trees will progressively reach
commercial scale maturity starting from 2024, while the macadamia trees are expected take another 1-2 years to reach the
same.
After careful consideration, we have opted to concentrate on harvesting flower sap of the coconut trees, and refining it
into coconut sugar products, including syrup and granulated sugar. This strategic choice is motivated by the scarcity of
pure, unadulterated coconut sugar products in both industrial and retail markets, alongside a steady and expanding global
demand (forecasted CAGR: 4.8% from 2018-2030). This market potential is underpinned by the superior health benefits of
coconut sugar compared to refined white sugar.
We are confident that leveraging the capacity of our plantation presents a significant opportunity to meet the burgeoning
global demand for coconut sugar products. Upon reaching maximum harvest capacity, we anticipate establishing ourselves
as the largest and foremost fully integrated company dedicated to coconut sugar products worldwide.
Looking ahead, our commitment remains steadfast in nurturing and expanding the Food Security Division to make a
substantial contribution to the Group’s long-term earnings, whether through expansion, diversification or strategic
acquisitions

Pinky

3,228 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

👌💪👏👍

kai8994

392 posts

Posted by kai8994 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

"We are confident that leveraging the capacity of our plantation presents a significant opportunity to meet the burgeoning global demand for coconut sugar products. Upon reaching maximum harvest capacity, we anticipate establishing ourselves as the largest and foremost fully integrated company dedicated to coconut sugar products worldwide."

Good highlight, Nepo. Can't wait to ask them more about the venture into coconut sugar biz in the coming AGM / quarterly briefing. Wondering how much revenue they are expecting from this venture. According to this report the top 3 players are having between USD169m - 260m revenue.
https://www.globalmarketmonitor.com/report_blog/1861531.html

Nepo

3,309 posts

Posted by Nepo > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

oops, Maybank downgrade..

but frankly speaking, could we keep?

kai8994

392 posts

Posted by kai8994 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Maybank's valuation did not ascribe any value to the new ventures. The company is reinvesting the cash to grow and at the same time giving out decent dividend. Why sell?

troy88

2,600 posts

Posted by troy88 > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

Uptrend to resume after recent correction. Ambank TP 5.40 still intact..

kritikos

26 posts

Posted by kritikos > 5 hours ago | Report Abuse

M&A activities.. they bought 64% interest in CSC Agriculture for RM25m...
https://www.nst.com.my/business/corporate/2024/05/1048189/mega-first-corp-takes-64pc-interest-csc-agriculture-rm25m

Post a Comment