JAYA TIASA HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): JTIASA (4383)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (1.61%)

Day's Change

1.21 - 1.24

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

12,700 comment(s). Last comment by kohcl130562 36 minutes ago

value_invest

1,148 posts

Posted by value_invest > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Jan to March It is traditional low production session for FFB, it is KNOWN to market. SO, Don't foresee market will have much impact on this.
Market usually value plantation stock bases on the forecast annual FFB and Average CPO price.

For Jtiasa, The company has forecasted FY24 FFB production of 1.1mil ton, based on last 2Q, company has achieved 68% FFB of its forecast of 1.1m tons. So the forecast for FY24 of 1.1mil ton is achievable and maybe surpass its target.

Coming Q results, Palm oil division will be flat or better, or maybe there will be surprised UPSIDE earning. As the timber price has bottom and is increasing lately, Jtiasa's timber division may have turning around to profitability. Last Q there is an impairment on biological assets of RM30mil on timber division due to accounting standard, without this, the coming Q results will be showing HUGE improvement for timber division coming Q.

Based on CPO of RM 3700 to RM4000, Jtiasa is estimated profit RM 220 mil to RM 240 mil, EPS of RM 0.22 to RM 0.24, Free Cash Flow of RM 400mil. Without debts now and No further capex, company is expecting to increase the dividend.

By comparing to the peers in plantation, PE is ranging from 10 to 20 times, Jtiasa's coming PE of less than 6 is seem to be attractive. Basically, you can hardly see a stocks in Bursa with so strong CASH FLOW, NO debts, strong BS and stable biz,,

If CPO can stay above RM4000, Jtiasa will hit Jackpot, an increase in 10 % in CPO will increase Jtiasa's profit by 25 to 30%..

Save

691 posts

Posted by Save > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Thanks value_invest for vary detailed and complete analysis.

Posted by sense maker > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

One-day show only as this counter continues to fail to attract big buyers in to snap up what has been a great value below RM2 a share. Consolidation mode now and the next wave should hit RM1.6, unless Genine sells millions again along the way.

At least a few days lah of rise. Not just half-a-day sprint and then retreat.

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Still BELOW where I sold my last shrs on ex-dividend day...And thanks to my 30-years experience as a mkt veteran, the temptation to chase yesterday was exactly NIL!👍

Posted by Lee Tzu Vun > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

應該還有上升的機會

Anthonyloh

118 posts

Posted by Anthonyloh > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

@dompeilee

Don't too confident you are sold at highest price even you have 30-years of your experience.

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Huge volume traded yesterday. Many short term TA players wanted fast money and bet Jtiasa for short term. Cuci on Friday again.

5354_

4,628 posts

Posted by 5354_ > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

dompeilee a great trader I salute. I see more value in Subur Tiasa(which MD is still buying and Tiong Hiew King co-owned) than J Tiasa who has Genine Chain none stop disposing.

dompeilee

Still BELOW where I sold my last shrs on ex-dividend day...And thanks to my 30-years experience as a mkt veteran, the temptation to chase yesterday was exactly NIL!👍

1 hour ago

Ytl2023

226 posts

Posted by Ytl2023 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Dompeilee trap here for 10 years. U think he got bola buy again? 30 years skill. Pui. Bollocks. Maybe he lucky in kluang, sbagan only.

Ytl2023

226 posts

Hongkie choose wrong timing to sell. Now cpo coming down..

speakup

25,218 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Takut pa? Tambahhhhhh!

calvintaneng

53,355 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Speakup is correct.
Genine selling is an opportunity.
In the future of Jtiasa's greatness when it rises up like Klk, United Plant p
or other successful palm oil blue chips all will then look back on "hindsight" that this is only a blip.
For long term holders we are perfectly happy to just do nothing

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Such a beautiful holiday! Made a snap decision to sell GE partially the other day instead of all at once & it proved a GREAT decision as our friend rose almost +4% overnight. Also the profit taken ballooned by 183% when converted back to RM because when I paid for it in Nov '17, the US$ was only 4.236 & now it's 4.730!🤗

Posted by Patient Investor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

@dompeilee can find other place to brag and end up has to come to jtiasa?

calvintaneng

53,355 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Whoa Dompeilee!

You bought GE around Usd130 in Nov 2017. 3 years later when Donald Trump shut Us travel from Europe due to Covid 19 in 2020 GE crashed below Usd40

What a roller coaster you went through? Now after 7 long years only recovered?

Aiyoyo

Why not follow Calvin bought Bplant at 57 sen in year 2021 and after getting 24 sen total dividend cost only 33 sen
Then Ltat took it private at Rm1.55 for a nice 369% gain

Posted by sohaitrader > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

becareful speak up comments.. he such a sohhhai ppl in i3.. he always shout ppl to chase high .. then all kena trap ..

5354_

4,628 posts

Don't follow speakup if you don't wish to be trapped haha.

5354_

4,628 posts

Genine Chain Limited still have >67 million J Tiasa to sell can i3 members absorb?

Ytl2023

226 posts

Sudah cakap dompeilee got serious problem. Gain he share, lose he hide, after few years he emerge again after dividend profit breakeven. Tcss guy

Save

691 posts

Let see potential flag pattern of future CPO can be successfully formed? A boost to plantation index if CPO future can break out from the flag before Raya

pang72

47,879 posts

Posted by pang72 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I need not to check knowing jtiasa drop 2 to 3 c everyday..
Shit!

Save

691 posts

Taann challenge resistance today?

speak up so famous in redtone forum .. because he cut loss many times.. and earn peanut .. hahahaha .. that y i am so afraid d jtiasa shorterm movement when he appear here.. let him quiet 1st .. this speak up is really noe talk CCCCCCCCCOCK...only ...

Up_down

4,283 posts

Be patient. MKH will list plantation unit at Market Cap RM 635 million of its 17k hectare of planted lands or equivalent to RM 37k/hectare. Jtiasa Market Cap RM 19k/ hectare nia.

Posted by TiffanixLVxHermes > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

top up a few again today at 1.38
i think substantial holder finished offloading (same as last year)

Up_down

4,283 posts

Valuation of upstream plantation won't different much with the exception in Sabah land banks fetched RM 48/ planted hectare. Meanwhile, TSH is traded at RM 36k/ planted hectare.

Up_down

4,283 posts

Sarawak peat soil lands worth at market cap between RM 31k/ planted hectare to RM 33k/ planted hectare.

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Oh i c Ytl2023 is still fuming here, green with jealousy ah? What a waste of energy as I nab some spectacularly magical (Dutch)Lady LUCK in the afternoon, making $1 intraday on this hard-to-beat stock! Stuck since $29.76 for a year but doesn't matter NOW! On top of crystallizing profit on my 6-year-old holding in Nomura of Japan this afternoon @¥973 ...Seeya loser Ytl2023!🤣✌👋

Ytl2023

226 posts

Pls list all ur share stuck at high price... Don't show those u managed to break even.. And escape. Nanti cakap Dutch lady, later chinhin, apa Lagi lancap mahu keluar nanti

Ytl2023

226 posts

Pls come down to Rm1.30, Rm1.20 level. Need to push down harder..

Up_down

4,283 posts

Re-rating is taking a bit more time to reflect the true market value of Jtiasa. Slow but surely. No theme play in plantation yet and don't expect fast and furious in share price.

speakup

25,218 posts

Drop = Tambahhhhh!

Posted by TiffanixLVxHermes > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

any impact to FFB production due to recent hot weather?
recent higher CPO was because of market expect lower production and stock in near future

I understand that Sabah state weather is worse than Sarawak
am i right?

Ytl2023

226 posts

Pls drop 90cents can?

speakup

25,218 posts

Drop to 90sen I tambahhhhh kuat kuat

xiaoeh

2,251 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

support both of u Speakup and Ytl2023...

Save

691 posts

Palm oil 2nd big buyer China March 2024 PMI data previous month 49.1, forecast 50.1, Actual 50.8. https://www.reuters.com/world/china/chinas-manufacturing-activity-expanded-slightly-march-official-pmi-shows-2024-03-31/
(Malaysian palm oil futures traded around MYR 4,180 per tonne, halting losses from the prior two sessions amid strength in rival edible oils on the Chicago Board of Trade and firm crude oil prices. The contracts are heading for the third straight month of rises, bringing gains of over 12% for the quarter following losses in the prior four periods, buoyed by optimism of robust demand as the Eid-al Fitr festival approaches. On cargo surveyors' data, Intertek Testing Services and AmSpec Agri noted shipments of Malaysian palm oil products for March 1-25 likely rose between 13.8% and 21.2% from the same period in February. Capping the upturn was caution ahead of PMIs data for March in key buyer China over the weekend. In top producer Indonesia, authorities plan to double subsidies for palm oil replanting to IDR 60 million (USD 3,785) per hectare from May to boost farmers' participation. Trading was thin as some traders preferred to stay on holiday after Thursday's break.)

wait speak up cutloss jtiasa then i only tambah lah ...

Save

691 posts

Taann shoot up d, Jtiasa may follow suit..........CPO future is drawing a potential bullish flag pattern, any breakout 3320 may triger Jtiasa to rebound

speakup

25,218 posts

My avg 90sen bro
Long wait for u. LOL!

hahaha then wait you take profit 1st hahahaha

hsong

168 posts

Posted by hsong > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

CPO above RM4.4k already. Looks like all commodities are heading upwards

Save

691 posts

CPO future closed at 4338 today , if can maintain next 2 days more than 4320, than it may be a bullish break out from flag pattern, this week price progress is unmeasurable......

Save

691 posts

Malaysian palm oil futures hovered around MYR 4,230 per tonne after falling below MYR 4,150 last week, lifted by strength in rival edible oil on the Dalian and the Chicago Board of Trade and a weaker ringgit. In addition, crude oil prices continued their upside momentum ahead of a key meeting by OPEC+ this week. Meanwhile, bets of robust demand strengthened as the Eid-al Fitr festival approached. In key buyer China, a private survey indicated manufacturing activity grew the most in 13 months last month, in line with official readings that showed a rebound in the sector. On cargo surveyor data, Intertek Testing Services said shipments of Malaysian palm oil products for March rose 20.5% from February. Capping the rise were projections from local media that palm oil imports in top buyer India might be lower in 2023/24. In top producer Indonesia, authorities plan to double subsidies for palm oil replanting to IDR 60 million (USD 3,785) per hectare from May to boost farmers' participation.

pang72

47,879 posts

Drop lagi..
Apa Ini stock...

JT: Hold me tight. You know I am a little bit dangerous. Wa haha.

speakup

25,218 posts

Tambahhhhhhh

pang72

47,879 posts

60c after covid....

dont listen to speak up la... he said tambah but price keep falling ... wait he said run 1st .. only tambah

Post a Comment
Market Buzz