YTL POWER INTERNATIONAL BHD

KLSE (MYR): YTLPOWR (6742)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.18 (3.43%)

Day's Change

5.07 - 5.23

Trading Volume

40 people like this.

27,587 comment(s). Last comment by Agjl 3 hours ago

Mabel

23,342 posts

Posted by Mabel > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Wow YTL Power touches RM 4.00 oledi...

Meow Meow Meow

jenson68

1,146 posts

Posted by jenson68 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Great !!
No worry , be happy and 4 mari … hehe

troy88

2,679 posts

Posted by troy88 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Long term YTL and YTLP are winners despite all the trouble in Middle East and Nasdaq correction

fx115w

36 posts

Posted by fx115w > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

@ular why are you so against people feeling happy? Pecah bumbung or not is just a matter of time. I can assure you it is just a matter of 9 months time.

curiousq

852 posts

Posted by curiousq > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Posted by Exorcist > 29 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Ular Cacing style you can check in Topglov. When price went all the way to peak, Ular Cacing didn't buy. When vaccine already out in the market, share price dropped 50%, Ular cacing happily bought around RM 5.xx.

Drop some more Ular cacing very happy bought cheap cheap price. Finally he cut lost at RM 0.71.

Now Ular Cacing no money to invest already, everyday come here post rubbish ma.

Ini dia Ular Cacing style. When YTLP dropped 50% from peak he will support you guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This type of untie's mind certainly makes her a loser ..... believe what you said, she left very little money to manage that[s the reason she has so much time to spend here ......

Invest_888

990 posts

Posted by Invest_888 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Alamak!! Cresndo dropped a lot , 20 cents but YTLP still managed to gain 3 cent today. Yet, Cresndo is still a great company as YTLP. Both are great companies with different business. Actually, unfair to compare these both companies due to not apple to apple. It is apple to orange lah.

MrFox

1,139 posts

Posted by MrFox > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Now Ular Cacing no money to invest already, everyday come here post rubbish ma.!! KESIAN!
Haiyoh. Correct?

beinvested

2,434 posts

Posted by beinvested > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Needless to say, holiness is important.
But another requirement is to remove the evil. As long the evilness still lingering around our existence, the Savior will not appear. When the Savior arrived, He is the One who will be unexpectedly since awaited from long time ago. There will be so much surprises because He has the level of holiness and righteousness that are far above than what we can imagine.

Exorcist

99 posts

Posted by Exorcist > 1 month ago |

Post removed.Why?

jenson68

1,146 posts

Alamak Up Lagi !! Good closing this week and chance to challenge higher ..

ks55

3,561 posts

Posted by ks55 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

You should also peruse Analyst Briefing by Crescendo for better understanding of its Board Of Directors' business strategy, prospect and future direction of the company. And to compare with the AmRearch paper in 2013 (10 years ago) to see how things materialised gradually under able leadership of Crescendo.

I am very confident Crescendo should form major portion for your retirement planning.
It is safe, growing and rewarding under present able and credible leadership.

https://crescendo.com.my/core-files/uploads/2024/01/CCB_Analyst-Briefing-2024-Q3-31122023.pdf

ks55

3,561 posts

Go and read up about AmResearch paper written in 2013 (10 years ago). It was a very well written high quality paper and still good today. Too bad after uploaded it here but was not able to get posted.

Click for the above paper if you are interested to find out more about Crescendo under heading CRESCENDO - I3investor.com dated 8 May 2013.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Crescendo+has+projects+with+GDV+of+RM1.2bil+in+the+pipeline&rlz=1C1CHZL_enMY839MY839&oq=Crescendo+has+projects+with+GDV+of+RM1.2bil+in+the+pipeline&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIKCAEQABiABBiiBDIKCAIQABiABBiiBDIKCAMQABiABBiiBDIKCAQQABiABBiiBDIKCAUQABiABBiiBDIGCAYQRRg80gEJMjU3NTVqMGo3qAIIsAIB&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF

super911

298 posts

Posted by super911 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I wonder why ppl compared YLTP with Nvidia :D You can't compare yourself with Apple if you bought an Iphone right? :D

Posted by ConstructionMinion > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Siapa felix

xiaoeh

2,376 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

forget about Felix Ular...
one door closed, another window open...
Apple888 seems interested in u Ular....
why not meet up with her/him to discuss in details about your view in regard to stock trading....?

it's saturday...
just talk cok a little bit...

LimPek

178 posts

Posted by LimPek > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I would suggest you cut lost immediately on Monday morning to prevent any further lost. 留得青山在,不怕没柴烧! Google it if you don't know Chinese.

LimPek

178 posts

Posted by LimPek > 1 month ago |

Post removed.Why?

curiousq

852 posts

Posted by curiousq > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Posted by Exorcist > 29 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Ular Cacing style you can check in Topglov. When price went all the way to peak, Ular Cacing didn't buy. When vaccine already out in the market, share price dropped 50%, Ular cacing happily bought around RM 5.xx.

Drop some more Ular cacing very happy bought cheap cheap price. Finally he cut lost at RM 0.71.

Now Ular Cacing no money to invest already, everyday come here post rubbish ma.

Ini dia Ular Cacing style. When YTLP dropped 50% from peak he will support you guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This type of untie's mind certainly makes her a loser ..... believe what you said, she left very little money to manage that[s the reason she has so much time to spend here ......

From RM5.00 to RM0.71, drop of 87.8%, but
from RM0.71 to RM5.00, need gain of 618. 31%,
who can make a gain of 618.31% in 10 years? 20 years? probably it can;t be recovered in whole life !!!

The moral of this investment catastrophe: investment is not like antie buying vegetable, paying less for a similar thing, but it involve many variables, include value and prospect and diversification. If you think only buying at cheap price , just like antie does, you may lose most of your capital .......

Many of those victims can;t do anything more meaningful for themselves and others but can only spend their miserable life trolling in forum, just like what we see ..... take this as a stern reminder !!!

Posted by cstanmyinvest > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

@dragon 328, what is your estimated profit for YTLP power generation for Jan - March Quarter 2024 in view of the much reduced USEP as published in EMA ? TQ

1 second ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 1 month ago |

Post removed.Why?

OTB

11,127 posts

Posted by OTB > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

UlarSawa,
Please stop telling lies too.
Thank you.

OTB

11,127 posts

The partnership of Nvidia with YTLPower will only enhance value of YTLPower in FY 2025.
There is no negative effect on the share price of YTLPower here.
The profit from this partnership will come into effect at the end of 2024.

The share price of Nvidia has no effect on the share price of YTLPower.
The drop in the share price of Nvidia will not affect the share price of YTLPower in KLSE.
The drop on the share price of Nvidia is only a temporary phenomenon here.
According to all analysts in the US, eventually the share price of Nvidia will move up north to USD 1,200 later.

Using the drop in the share price of Nvidia to frighten all readers here is not a fair statement.
The worst part is to create many faked IDs here.
There is only 1 person here to badmouth YTLPower share price, why don't you use the same ID all the time.
Please stop all these monkey acts, really show an evil spirit here.
I appeal to you to stop all these nonsense here.
Do not make the poor investors here to be the victims of your quarrels.
We are interested to share good information here, not distorted information which is a false information.
We are all knowledgeable persons here, we know who is telling lies here to frighten all readers in this forum.
Please stop your lies.
Thank you.

OTB

11,127 posts

UlarSawa,
You are a no brain person here.
You should know whom I refer to.
I hope you can do me a favour here, please get out of this forum.
We do not welcome you in this forum.
Thank you.

newbie8080

2,737 posts

Posted by newbie8080 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Hi all, notice there's many comments here for YTL Power.
With all the hype of the news that the company is spending more than USD1billion in NVIDIA chips to build data centres in the country.

Would like to know after the data centres are completed between 2026-2030, who are the customers that will buy the services to use the GEN AI services?

Any ideas when to breakeven the capex spent of more than USD1billion?

OnTime

2,149 posts

Posted by OnTime > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

build it and they will come!

Sslee

5,028 posts

Posted by Sslee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

China people are the patriotic lot when push comes to shove their nationlist instints will complied them to buy make in China. So never underestimate the will and resolve of China people and CCP.

klee

3,059 posts

Posted by klee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Interestingly,the 2 mkts opened today are both green,they are saudi n israel mkts.

ks55

3,561 posts

Chapter closed for the time being.
So tomorrow Bursa will fly

Exorcist

99 posts

Posted by Exorcist > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Another 3 to 5% drop bear trend to be confirmed.

NVIDIA Corp
NASDAQ: NVDA
OverviewCompareFinancialsVideos
762.00 USD -180.89 (-19.18%)past month
Closed: 19 Apr, 7:59 pm GMT-4 • Disclaimer
After hours 759.64 −2.36 (0.31%)

Apple888

682 posts

Posted by Apple888 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

YTL POWER GOGOGO
RM6

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

The far bigger concern for Nvidia is that the aforementioned four Magnificent Seven members that account for 40% of its sales -- Microsoft, Meta Platforms, Amazon, and Alphabet -- are all developing AI chips of their own for use in their data centers. A significant percentage of Nvidia's sales may go away if these core customers shift to in-house AI chips. At best, Nvidia will see less in the way of purchases from these four juggernauts.

Another kick in the pants for Nvidia is that U.S. regulators are actively restricting exports of high-powered AI GPUs to the world's No. 2 economy, China. After the first round of restrictions, Nvidia developed toned-down versions of its powerhouse AI GPUs, the A800 and H800, for the Chinese market. However, the newest round of export restrictions affects these models, too

dragon328

2,045 posts

Posted by dragon328 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Foreign funds collectively bought a total of RM24 million worth of shares in YTL Power last Friday 19 April, and local institutions bought another RM18 million worth of shares in YTL Power.

Only local retail investors sold YTL Power last Friday, being spooked by Middle East tensions and naysayers in this forum. What a waste!

Apple888

682 posts

Posted by Apple888 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Wah....Japan want Nvidia to help them supercomputing.
Hooray.

ks55

3,561 posts

Surely Poh Kong will beat YTLP today by big margin.

ks55

3,561 posts

My Paramount also going to beat YTLP by big margin today.

xiaoeh

2,376 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

first i thought you are different
as u said u never promote what u bought and never show off
but it is proof and shown the actual facts is the other way around

after all
u r just like the one u described the others

ks55

3,561 posts

People try to belittle me. Just to show they are not really so good as they claimed.
YTLP grossly overpriced, and still they are promoting with all sort of write-up just like HYR years back.

ks55

3,561 posts

Best to counter them is to show your winning pick.

estk

8 posts

Posted by estk > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

dragon 328

May I know where in KLSE website(statistics?) that you get to know the amount of institution purchasing the stock? Thanks

ks55

3,561 posts

With current price, not YTLP at 70 sen or 1.10

ks55

3,561 posts

If want to go back to ancient time, I can also tell them I bought UEMS at 19 sen.
I bought KSL at 40 sen.
What for?
Sudah basi.

VincentTang

1,115 posts

Posted by VincentTang > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Sold all YTLPower at 4.03 to buy more MSC. Tin price break new high.

jenson68

1,146 posts

Wow … continue the ride & hope can break ATH this month !

KLV868

230 posts

Posted by KLV868 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Kopi Shop talk. Jensen Wong no enough money , sold some of his shares to invest in Malaysia. Just hope is real. Good luck all YTL believers. .

dragon328

2,045 posts

Posted by dragon328 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

@estk, I do not know where in Bursa website the daily traded data is extracted from.

I got the data from Hong Leong research daily reports.

beinvested

2,434 posts

Posted by beinvested > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

In any case, unlike when there was no so much online accounting processes, the periodical reports such Quarterly Reports required from a company should be shorten the time line from 2 months to 1 month by the regulatory body.

As the QR is due for 31 march 2024, the presentation of the Accounts is going on now. Any improvement in the profits being detected, the higher value of the shares will be kept transacted accordingly.

OnTime

2,149 posts

Posted by OnTime > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

never heard of jensen wong but hv high respect for jensen huang.

KLV868

230 posts

Posted by KLV868 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

ontime, your are serious investor. not kopi shop kaki.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz