DUFU TECHNOLOGY CORP. BHD

KLSE (MYR): DUFU (7233)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.05 (2.27%)

Day's Change

2.12 - 2.38

Trading Volume

11 people like this.

7,424 comment(s). Last comment by howardmark 46 seconds ago

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Souljaboiiii, hello, stop embarrassing yourself here! I know you r losing money as the Dufu share crashing! Serve you right for chasing high on sunset company, Dufu! Told you not to do so, you don’t listen!

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Perhaps the coming Dufu FQ might be a big impairment!

James_Bond

2,491 posts

The most profitable segment for WD is the SSD part, not HDD! Please read carefully!

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Autoven/ TerrenceLim/ Souljaboiiii might be the same person holding different accounts! I m not like you, dude! Shame on you, dude! No guts to stand on the coming bad QR and throwing temper for losing money!

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Run for the bad QR released which is agreed by Autoven/ TerrenceLim/ Souljaboiiii!

James_Bond

2,491 posts

By the way, the current electricity/ power supply is not enough to support too many data centers! HDD supply will be in excess by then!

https://www.lightreading.com/ai-machine-learning/data-centers-to-run-out-of-power-in-two-years-says-digitalbridge-ceo

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Current notebook, ipad, smartphone and desktop (iMac) all using SSD as main storage! No one using HDD anymore except data centers for cost effectiveness. We could see SSD is the trend and cost will definitely more competitive in the coming future! Perhaps we could see SSD 2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0 in the near future!

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 23 hours ago | Report Abuse

Oh ya, visited few of such similar companies in China could produce cheaper products than Dufu! You know what would happen if China made HDD related products flooding the markets!

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 23 hours ago | Report Abuse

Xiaomi electric cars are coming the shores! Even Tesla facing difficulties in competing with China made electric cars!

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 22 hours ago | Report Abuse

Autoven/ TerrenceLim/ Souljaboiiii, Dufu QR out! Horrific QR! Both revenue and profit crashed, badly performed comparing QoQ or YoY! You r all losers! I just hope the newbies already sold off and took profit on Dufu! Expecting major Dufu share price adjustment tomorrow!

Posted by Souljaboiiii > 22 hours ago | Report Abuse

Good luck @James_Bond, I know you're the best in the market.
I believe you're so smart, but there's no need to show people what's inside your brain here.
The QR is bad, and it's expected.
The 5% dropped today is to justify the bad QR. Believe or not, it's already priced in.
It makes sense also if it continues to drop tomorrow. I'm not a prophet, nor a god who knows what will happen tomorrow, or even in the near future.
But I do know the long term prospect of this company, it's going to do very well in the future.
All the best dude, you should spend more time to trade rather than talking co*k here.

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

Autoven/ TerrenceLim/ Souljaboiiii, please make this clear! I m here to protect newbies from chasing high and get trapped in Dufu (value trap if you understand what I meant) with sleepless night, some of which might hv family issues thereafter due to the fact that receiving wrong information from you, dude!

Posted by Souljaboiiii > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

Thanks for protecting us dude. You're the best.

Posted by Souljaboiiii > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse

I believe you're the smartest and the kindest investor out there.
All the newbies owe you a trophy.
When they sleep at night, they will think of you, James Bond. A handsome young man with small taufu balls appear in their dream, asking them to run from buying Dufu shares.
But in reality is @James_Bond a handsome guy?
I believe in inner beauties, even if he looks like a fatty with bouncy belly.
I believe we should draft a song for you, the title should be "The Kindest Investor --@James_bond".
Salute sir, you're the best!

Posted by howardmark > 20 hours ago | Report Abuse

James_Bond, you're the man !!! I totally agree with you. In the long term, DUFU will go to zero. Good luck to the long term Investors here. Ha ha... SSD will kill DUFU. I've given free warning before, people still chase the price higher and higher, later will have more pain.

Posted by Souljaboiiii > 19 hours ago | Report Abuse

I wonder why there are so many trollers on i3.
So toxic :)

Posted by howardmark > 19 hours ago | Report Abuse

People need to know the term obsolescence of HDD technology. DUFU IS A SURE TICKET TO HOLLAND.!!!

Posted by TerrenceLim > 18 hours ago | Report Abuse

Stock market is forward looking... A new upcycle has already started

I don't know why some people just pretend they don't see it

But it is ok, a few month later we will know who are the liar here

Posted by TerrenceLim > 8 hours ago | Report Abuse

During AGM, management was very optimistic, say see a very strong demand from Data centre

speakup

25,202 posts

Posted by speakup > 8 hours ago | Report Abuse

wah what happen dufu?

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 8 hours ago | Report Abuse

Financial report of Dufu ended 31 March 2024 on page 13 stated that group revenue decreased by 22% YoY due to decrease in HDD component sales (core business of Dufu)! The decrease in profit mainly due to the decrease in revenue in HDD components and higher overhead costs! All in all, this hit straight to core bussiness of Dufu! Bad sign! Deep red candle stick before QR released signaling bad bad bad news!
— read this 3 times or more before you click the buy/ sell button!

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 8 hours ago | Report Abuse

Current notebook, ipad, smartphone and desktop (iMac, Dell, Asus, Acer) all using SSD as main storage!

No one using HDD anymore except data center! Tell you the truth, data center using mainly SSD with some HDD for cost effectiveness.

Now, SSD price is lower than before by comparing gigabyte per dollar! No doubt SSD will be even more competitive in the coming future!

Energy demand could not meet up with more data centers in the coming one to two years! No way HDD will continue to grow without the demand from data centers because it is the main driver for HDD due to cost issue. The cost issue could be overcome by mass production of SSD with help from cheap labor cost from Vietnam or India or even China!

Good Luck!

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 7 hours ago | Report Abuse

Indeed good news to short! Comrades, let’s short Dufu to earn pocket money before Gawai celebration! I hv been shorting from 2.4+! We could do it! First target below 2, second target 1.8, final target 1.6 and below!

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 7 hours ago | Report Abuse

Remember nothing has changed from previously. Factories running at low capacity 50-60% as before!

Sy Pang

3 posts

Posted by Sy Pang > 7 hours ago | Report Abuse

Pray hard for those who short :)

tahansan

44 posts

Posted by tahansan > 7 hours ago | Report Abuse

来了!!

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 6 hours ago | Report Abuse

Monkey is indeed monkey! Nothing has changed!

Posted by TerrenceLim > 6 hours ago | Report Abuse

Dufu rebounded with green colour now...

James bond - please talk bad the counter more

Because i wan more cheap tickets from those dumb people who sell

Posted by howardmark > 6 hours ago | Report Abuse

Yes. James_Bond, you can't change monkey mentality. They are beyond cure. No cure for arrogant ignorant and stu**" mentality.

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Do you still remember those days we using cassette, floppy disk, then CD, slowly moving to HDD, now SSD!? If you r in the future and looking backward, you will know how primitive tech is HDD!

value88

703 posts

Posted by value88 > 6 hours ago | Report Abuse

Dufu's Q1'24 quarterly result was indeed poor. But, the management gave a very positive guidance for Q2'24 and the remainder of year 2024. Let's be reminded that Dufu management team is a group of honest people, when they gave positive guidance, good things will happen :)

Let's not to be swayed by rumors that HDD demand will be replaced by SSD in future. In Dufu's FY23 annual report, we can read that: "an article by Forbes titled C2Q 2023 Hard Disk Drive Industry dated 14 August 2023, Tom Coughlin projects a 900% increase in HDD capacity shipments from 2020 to 2028". The rate of increase is especially high from year 2024 to 2028.

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Monkey, I m shorting still, good luck!

Sy Pang

3 posts

Posted by Sy Pang > 6 hours ago | Report Abuse

Just a gentle reminder, if you short a stock, the maximum you can gain is 100% but your loss is potentially infinite.

Btw today only 30,000 shares IDSS. Is it yours?

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Because I know, the factory utilization capacity of Dufu yet to improve and this simple tech could easily replaced by Vietnam, India, or China factories!

Posted by TerrenceLim > 6 hours ago | Report Abuse

Please don't fly so fast

James Bond, I need your tickets

Posted by legendmonkey > 6 hours ago | Report Abuse

James, missed the boat, is ok. wait retrace u can buy in. No stock will forever go up.

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Autoven/ TerrenceLim/ Souljaboiiii/ monkey is the same person huh! Shame on you for not having gut to face your failure in identifying bad QR!

dchin472

314 posts

Posted by dchin472 > 6 hours ago | Report Abuse

U are not having the fact that account on company is past tense

Posted by legendmonkey > 6 hours ago | Report Abuse

Oops. Is ok. let him be. share price speak itself.

dchin472

314 posts

Posted by dchin472 > 6 hours ago | Report Abuse

Yes as long as what he speak makes him happy

value88

703 posts

Posted by value88 > 5 hours ago | Report Abuse

Stock investment is forward-looking, not backward-looking, I suppose everyone in market long enough should have no doubt on this statement. It is very clear that 2024 is a recovery year for the semiconductor industry, almost all quarterly reports published by Bursa's technology companies so far have given such positive guidance. In addition, 2H 2024 will be better than 1H 2024. Therefore, present time is the beginning of the boom, as Dufu's management has claimed: it is the onset of a semiconductor upcycle. Isn't this very clear where we investor should put our bet :) ?

James_Bond

2,491 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 5 hours ago | Report Abuse

As the matter of fact, currently factory utilization capacity of Dufu yet to improve and this simple tech could easily replaced by Vietnam, India, or China factories! Dufu share price recovers because of data center trading sentiment at the moment!

autoven

246 posts

Posted by autoven > 5 hours ago | Report Abuse

hahaha...i believe myself....this morning i top up and collect more due to panic...this is great chance...

autoven

246 posts

James...i know your intention is good and helping newbie...sometimes...it didnt work this way...
BTW, we need to LOOK FORWARD AI please.....

dchin472

314 posts

Posted by dchin472 > 5 hours ago | Report Abuse

James I think u not been to agm yesterday that’s why you say out something like this

autoven

246 posts

do you know the syndicate very smart....they know the QR not gonna good...they pressed the price down and let many ppl panic....we dont ask you to all IN....just collect more when ppl panic....that is the simple rules apply to most of the counters in KLSE...

autoven

246 posts

PLS attend more AGMs, not only DUFU....

Post a Comment