EKOVEST BHD

KLSE (MYR): EKOVEST (8877)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (2.13%)

Day's Change

0.46 - 0.47

Trading Volume

34 people like this.

74,069 comment(s). Last comment by Nickhew 10 minutes ago

hhhiii123

722 posts

Posted by hhhiii123 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Be patient, once it shoot, never look back again

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Charting is an option we can used as a tool. MACD and bar charts may not be perfect but it certainly helps to indicate whether the counter is in positive or negative momentum. If all the indicators showing red signals why fight the trend. Unless you are a contarian or you have a fat bank that can hold for 2 years .

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

agree to Jonathan Keung charting is a tool
simply put, it helps visualize buying and selling behaviour

Posted by Johnchew123 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Iwcity plunge , this useless Ekovest follow plunge , no need see chart if u Ikan bilis play this uselss ,du monitor IWCITY enough .
IWCITY pi 86.5 sen
This uselsss only 51 sen
If IWCITY pi 72 sen again
This useless pi again 44.5 sen

Chellons

52 posts

Posted by Chellons > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Sakit hati pun ada juga. Duit raya belum ada

Albukhary

2,746 posts

Posted by Albukhary > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Whenever you start to lose confidence on EKOVEST, please compare the fundamental between WCE and EKOVEST.
Then you will have faith in EKOVEST.
And you are happy to see EKOVEST share price, coz you can acquired more.
If WCEHB can go up from 20sen to RM1.20, then EKOVEST will also have chance to go up from 40sen to RM2.40.
So, just hold and regularly invest in Ekovest (not all in), by mid of 2026 sure you will see the return, provided there is no war, no earthquake, no political change, no MCO again for next 2 years.

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Posted by theyoungman > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I do agree with Jonathan and xiaoeh also regarding TA & chart is a tool and indication.
For trading, it is useful. for investment, continue to accumulate ba. If we are keen in this bb, can continue to accumulate, otherwise, should just ignore it and don't have to watch at it at all, save our time and effort (no need to scold haha, IMHO no offence).

Agree with Albukhary also. If have faith in this bb, invest on dip.
Agree with hihihi123 also, once it shoot up, won't come back again, look at 1651 as an example, takut to accumulate at 0.40+-, when hit 0.50+-, takut again. Then, once shoot up, now is above 0.6, won't turn back to 0.40 anymore, it will be going upward in near future.

speakup

25,297 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

when the AGM for approving the corporate restructuring? coz that's when ekovest will be near 60sen

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Dear Speakup, good morning.
Ya. I'm waiting for it too. Patience.

Posted by FlashParadox > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

When does Ekovest's AGM take place for this year?

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Based on old announcement, shd be in Dec?

https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/announcements/view/5846127

Restructuring need complete on or before 29 / 5 / 24 , if no deal ON , GAME OVER EKOVEST

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Thanks John.
Restructure on or not on. Still not too much impact on the price.

Without restructuring news, it was also 0.40-0.5+- range. When announced Abt restructuring proposal, it did go up to 0.62.

Placement shares were set at 0.43.

Unless the world mkt crash, else this bb will have potential to stabilize and slowly going up, the group of company with variety of businesses and if manage well, it has great potential in near future. For investment, IMHO, investors don't judge based on this proposal alone.

For investment, investors need to be rationalize and stable if loving a company and already aimed zhun zhun already then accumulating for mid long term, yes, no harm to lock profit at the right time and buy back at lower if luck permits. Some investors don't read chart and won't be influence by price fluctuation.

Daulat Tuanku is at the back. Johor is GENG Chow 🥳🥳😘😘

IMHO my2c. No offence.

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Oh John, you still hold any 8877? If really don't like this company, can give it a missed and switch to other stocks better. My2c

Boringguy

1,028 posts

Posted by Boringguy > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Haha..yeah agree depends on how you view the company's direction... if you think this company have a future grow and the biggest picture.. right now could be the right time to accumulate more.... RTS on hand + consolidate business unit + Duke list + bank land increase...now waiting for Govn master plan and mega project decision... if company direction aligns with Govn master plan and mega project...i think the share price will move up at the right value.

Plantermen

2,114 posts

Posted by Plantermen > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Investors especially fund's manager are concerned over Ekovest direction. In Sept/Oct 2023 Tan Sri Lim has a announced a slew of exercise, group restruction and acqusitoom from its chairman {Tan Sri Lim} related private held companies. The whole purpose is to reposition Ekovest as a giant multi conglomerate with the construction arm transfer to KNUSFORD. Until today there is no news update on the planned acqusition. Minorities are still in the dark over the actual implementation dates

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Agree

Shines

2,745 posts

Posted by Shines > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I also agreed

Ekovest, du pi ciaksai , IWCITY tak boleh Jalan ,du pun pi ciaksai .

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Shines kor, you are finally appear....
Miss you

speakup

25,297 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

sabar! patience! TP 60sen due to corporate restructuring

zzzzz

1,820 posts

Posted by zzzzz > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

lower & lower...... RM0.47

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

maybe share price will surge immediately once quarterly earning shows improvement

Plantermen

2,114 posts

Need to wait for all the group corporate restructing exercise finalisation. Of course coming quarter earnings need to show positive improvement if not why bother with this so called turn around plans.

FYI , corporate restructing need to complete on or before 29 / 5 / 24 , no deal , koyak Ekovest , sleeping 40 - 43 sen , until year year end . U all can become long long long term investor , Ikan bilis who buy above 50 sen , can kept inside fridge , become long term investor

Lewis Lee

1,616 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Like that fart king jia lat liao !!! 😭

Iwcity muka koyak again today , parriaa Ekovest follow plunge , look like Iwcity toward 72 sen , Ekovest again pi 44.5 sen soon

theyoungman

1,772 posts

📸 Look at this post on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/zfBYU53iTavR7rz9/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Jb land and property going crazy.

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Aiyoyo. John, quite jialat leh if you live with so much unhappiness just because of 8877. This bb is nothing, it is just a company nia. If you are really super hate it, don't hold any of her, let it go ba. By doing this, our life will be longer.

So many months liao, still scolding this pariak stock.

Yes, she is pariakk and Botak is so suxxx, we will help you to pijak him, fartttt on his face and sit on him tonight and this weekend. Let's see what will happen to him. Hehe. 🤣😂😵

IMHO. My2c. No offence.

theyoungman

1,772 posts

@speakup
[sabar! patience! TP 60sen due to corporate restructuring]

U r a real investor.
Investment is about patience.
Patience is the key to succeed.

Avoid speculate, punt and contra. No margin and loans.

I have to wait till this month again then add more immediately without waiting, sapu seller and let it be. Never wanna wait for 1bid difference one.

My2c.

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Be patient. Hopefully price can tahan until month end (my fund in). Don't go up too fast please. 😅

Boringguy

1,028 posts

Posted by Boringguy > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Should be able to wait until the month's end.. anyway my queue of 0.475 matches just now.. if the price remains in this range will add on again.

theyoungman

1,772 posts

@bg,

Nice. Your patience will be rewarded.
Stay positive. Its worst is supposed to be over (< 0.40 last year). How bad can this bb performed in coming months? IMHO, almost, none. And now still have 0.4x, to me, it is a lelong price, it is a bonus gives by Botak to shareholders. Share price cannot go up, it doesn't mean bad. It was the same to 1651 last year, it always trapped investors at < 0.40, and many of them have been frightened by the fake upside. But, it had a fake broke out to 0.52 and then fell back to 0.43? Now, 0.67? How oh.... Slowly but surely. Patience is the key. I may be wrong to 8877. God bless us.

And placement shares were at 0.435 10% x 2.x billion shares, that's a lot. Who took it? Idk.

My2c. No offence.

Do not speculate, punt and contra. Avoid using margin and loans. My2c.

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

wah TYM
me also very patient.....
patiently waiting for price drop and buy....
just joking just joking...

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Dear Xiaoeh, no harm to let it drop. Buy more. Don't worry. Miss you again, to join the boat. ♥️💯

Posted by FlashParadox > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I am q-ing at 0.47 and see can match or not ..

Parria Ekovest loook like pi 44.5 sen , once IWCItY pi 72 sen , uselsss .
MRCB depan Ekovest 20 sen now , fxxx offfff Ekovest ,uselsss

KLCI up 100 point in 3 month ,du Ekovest reverse Jalan , worst contrcution stock , = Ekovest
31/ 12 /. 23 Close. 9. / 4. / 24
MRCB 45 sen. 67.5 sen
GDB. 18 sen. 30 sen
Econbhd. 33 sen. 48.5 sen
Gadang. 33 sen. 42 sen
Sendai. 16 sen. 31 sen
WCT. 49.5 sen. 54.5 sen
Ekovest. 49 sen. 47 sen. Worst of worst in BSKL contruction stock

Lewis Lee

1,616 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

conman's counter !! many ikan bilis got cheated & trapped !! 😠

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Agree. What a paria stock. Botak, we pijak u. You don't run away ok, si botak!!!! Pariakkk

theyoungman

1,772 posts

@Lewis, why? Contra?

1651 is strong. But so many people r not keen in 1651, still stay with 8877? Why leh? Idu

It's a long weekend break. Hari Raya falls on Wed & Thur. Friday trading will be muted.

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Oh so siok, 2 days off for Raya? Neighborhood country only one day, tomorrow nia. Jialat leh. Sian liao

Our glic and local funds still in Raya mood on Friday. Don't expect any push up

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Yes. Iagree

Plantermen

2,114 posts

DJ is down. Don't expect good Friday

Ekovest mau pi 60 sen , u all daily pray IWCITY kena pi 1.03 , if not , u buy 50 sen above , kept inside fridge , become long long term investor ,
This Ekovest daily tengok muka IWCITY , uselsss

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Agreed with John.
Hey, Botak, you come here, many people want to sit on you.

John, quickly sell off all 1589 & 8877. Don't hold it at all. You will have a better life then.

My2c.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz