EKOVEST BHD

KLSE (MYR): EKOVEST (8877)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (2.13%)

Day's Change

0.46 - 0.47

Trading Volume

34 people like this.

74,068 comment(s). Last comment by theyoungman 12 hours ago

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Posted by theyoungman > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

@zzz up down is normal. Stay tuned. Do not SPC ok dy

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Ekovest's property development is merely ard 2.7% from total rev as of latest financial report
15,354mil out of 568,897mil

joni

1,224 posts

Posted by joni > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

so good , today 70% traded above 50sen

OTB

11,116 posts

Posted by OTB > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Uncle and nephew fight resulted the share price of Ekovert dropped to a low at 0.44.

In order for the technical chart of Ekovert to be bullish, the share price must close above 0.51.
The best scenario is to close at high which is at 0.515.
Thank you.

zzzzz

1,820 posts

Posted by zzzzz > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

pull back RM0.49 now...........

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Wah. Finally. She is back (drop). Hehe. Tomorrow good timing for me. Month end then got fund leh.

zzzzz

1,820 posts

looks like very hard to close above 0.50

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

Posted by Johnchew123 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse
Econbhd sudah 51 sen , pariiia Ekovest ,cannot perform individually , IWCITY no move up , price Ekovest jstuck 49 sen ,
Mrcb 66 sen now , last year Mrcb belakang Ekovest 10 sen whole year , 2024 Mrcb depan Ekovest 16 sen,
Pergi ciaksai Ekovest
Econbhd last year belakang Ekovest 20 sen , now depan 2 sen , 51 sen

maybe this is the reason why Econbhd moved faster than Ekovest
Ekovest NOSH 2,956,410,802
Econbhd NOSH 1,417,500,000

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

Johnchew123
are u Mikecyc?

Posted by Johnchew123 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

This Ekovest really paria n useless , last year IWCITY 85 sen , Ekovest 61.5 sen
Year 2024 , Jan ,IWCITY 1.03 , Ekovest 62 sen
If IWCITY again pi 1.03 ,
This parrria Ekovest , I think 56 sen only
Today up 1 sen , Ekovest du pi ciaksai
Yesterday IWCITY up 1.5 sen + 2.5 sen = 4 sen
Du Ekovest up 1 sen

85 sen , every time iWCITY up 4 sen ,Ekovest up 1 sen
4 x. 4 = 16 sen , Ekovest only up 4 sen
Mean IWCITY at 1.03 , Ekovest at 53 or 54 sen sen only ,Ekovest du pi ciaksai

theyoungman

1,772 posts

@xiaoeh
Nosh is one of the issues which causing it to stag. Bodyweight is heavier mah. In contrast, 1589 is easier to manipulate (by who, you know we know) bcos it is 900m++(including 10% placement shares @ 0.48 taken by 4 TiongNam bosses in 2021, invest 2yrs only, ROI 100% leh, siok Botak given good deal to businessmen who has faith in him and his business). Hence, be slowly but surely win. As long as investors do not practising Speculating, Punting, and Contra, they will be rewarded handsomely in time to come, by when? We don't know. But, we are sure that Botak already 埋下伏笔,a lot of news or stories to post and make its share price (8877) to be attractive and "seduce" (hehe) investors to hug and chase after her in one day in the future? It might be very very soon if market sentiment is favourable.

Be patient guys.

Happy investing.

Cheers.

We are RICH.

Always be positive. You guys will be RICH soon.

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Not surprising if 8877 to surge up 5c tomorrow, then another 5c in next market day. 2 days added another 10c, suddenly became 0.60 already dear? Go up 5c in a day is nothing...

When market sentiment is weak, OPs will let the share price drop and support abit so that the chart can be nicer. And if share price drops, but vol surge up, it is one of the tricks to draw chart too, to influence TA traders and investors. Chart can be drawn in any ways as the OP like. But FA hard to bs, check the annual report and monitor its business and operations every quarterly. We must always have to be careful if the company is selling assets, and the use of $ from such activity and so on. Careful is the key...

I will SELL all this parrria Ekovest, if IWCITY reach 1.03 , IWCITY reach 1.03 will pull back , and this parriaaa Ekovest also follow plunge ,expect Ekovest peak 56 sen only ,after that plunge again to 44.5 sen .
If follow movement IWCiTY n Ekovest recently ,really useless stock ekovest
SPSETIA = BEST OF THE BEST. , up 13 trading day continuely , if wa punya money parking SPSETIA 3 week ago ,now wa sudah jadi jutawan

If u wanna invest , better invest in IWCITY , this Ekovest really worst
Worst performance contruction stock year 2024. - Ekovest

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

Posted by theyoungman > 14 hours ago | Report Abuse
@xiaoeh
Nosh is one of the issues which causing it to stag. Bodyweight is heavier mah. In contrast, 1589 is easier to manipulate (by who, you know we know) bcos it is 900m++(including 10% placement shares @ 0.48 taken by 4 TiongNam bosses in 2021, invest 2yrs only, ROI 100% leh, siok Botak given good deal to businessmen who has faith in him and his business). Hence, be slowly but surely win. As long as investors do not practising Speculating, Punting, and Contra, they will be rewarded handsomely in time to come, by when? We don't know. But, we are sure that Botak already 埋下伏笔,a lot of news or stories to post and make its share price (8877) to be attractive and "seduce" (hehe) investors to hug and chase after her in one day in the future? It might be very very soon if market sentiment is favourable.
Be patient guys.

Noted and Thanks TYM for your inputs
i also hope that Ekovest share price can move

btw TYM
just for learning purposes
it is a bit of worry of Ekovest management efficiency if compare to Gamuda

may i have your thoughts on Ekovest vs Gamuda
almost same NOSH but
1) higher debts compare to Gamuda
2) lower NAV & NTA
Gamuda / nosh 2,768,255,711 / NAV 4.03 / NTA 3.79 / Total Debt to Equity 0.6 / Current rato 2.5
Ekovest / nosh 2,965,410,802 / NAV 0.79 / NTA -1.87 / Total Debt to Equity 2.6 / Current ratio 0.73

Posted by bestie9292 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I rather use the money buy bcb la

Posted by newbietrader9 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

patience is the key

Plantermen

2,114 posts

Posted by Plantermen > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Between Ekovest, IWCITY or KNUSFORD. I will buy & invest in KNUSFORD. Nosh in circulation much smaller plus ekovest construction arm { lucrative} will be park under KNUSFORD. Just my personal view

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Dear xiaoeh, I see. Thanks for sharing. I never in G. So no comment. Only few companies in my list, the rest are for theme play reference if rotational play kicks in. Most of the time is always just choose one at a time and may switch depending on situation. Sometimes, after we switch, then the one just switched out kena push-up, bo pian lo. Be focus is a key in investment, sometimes depends on luck. 5148 I was in it at 0.30+-, lowest 0.25+-, now never keen already although it has huge potential to move up due to land bank revaluation (possible, depends on the govt moves and plans, it may continue to go up slowly, but, I'm always stay out of it, I'm only refer to her for theme play nia, individual style and decision, this style may not be applicable to everyone, so no comment).

Happy investing guys. Fund come in already last night, had just transferred to broker and standby credit limit). Hehe.

Happy investing guys. Hope all of you guys have good harvest in the future.

Slowly but surely.

Do not speculate, punt and contra (SPC). Avoid margin and loans.

My2c. IMHO.

Cheers.

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Wah. Just saw John posting. If hoot spsetia 3 weeks ago by now already become jutawan? Sound good oh. Admire.

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

Noted and Thanks TYM

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Dear xiaoeh, happy weekend. Stay positive, lucks will always follow us. Most importantly, do not SPC can liao. Invest within our limit. Our funds are limited, therefore, I always focus on one stock at a time. Haha. Missed alot from 1651 months ago before it surged up to 0.60. Too focus on one stock at a time may not be a good habit, but, individual style, blame no one. Hihihi.

Enjoy your weekend, same to all other investors here. Take care. You will be rich soon.

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

Thanks TYM
may the force be with all of us

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Dear Xiaoeh, agree.
Construction theme play. Going up slowly.

Investors don't speculate, don't punt, don't contra. Safe. Avoid margin and loans.

DEC 29 / 2023 close contruction stock until 29 / 3 / 24
Ekovest. 49 sen 49 sen
Sendai. 16 sen. 29.5 sen
WCT. 49.5 sen 54.5 sen
Gadang 33 sen. 43. Sen
MRCB. 45 sen. 67 sen
Econbhd. 33. Sen. 52 sen

WORST CONTRUCTION STOCk year 2024 =. EKOVEST
If u all wanna. Invest LKH stock , my advise invest in IWCITY , IWCITY DeC 29 close 72 sen , now 84 sen , mean 3 month ago buy IWCITY , u all still earning money.

monreyes

879 posts

Posted by monreyes > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

if Ekovest is the anchor after restructuring, then why Ekovest price always behind IWCity, Ekovest should lead.

speakup

25,294 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Corporate restructuring at 60sen. Ekovest need to be at 60sen for acceptance

speakup

25,294 posts

20% upside

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Oh, based on John's latest post. It has given us some hints/tips.
8877 may cheong up soon.

zzzzz

1,820 posts

E&O, UEMS flying,.... this Ekovest really coma

Waiting IWCITY , this parrria Ekovest every day tengok muka IWCITY , IWCITY up , this useless. Follow up ,
IWCITY up until 1.03 ,wa expect this parrria Ekovest only can pi 56 sen only , peak 54 to 56 sen only , IWCITY from 1.03 plunge back , this uselesss follow plunge ,uselsss
Ini uselsss pi 54 to 56 sen , u all kena selll all n cabut ,because this uselsss will plunge back again pi 44.5 sen ,once IWCITY from 1.03 start plunge back

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Nice analysis John.
Meaning undervalued.

zzzzz

1,820 posts

RED now 0,485... Hopeless

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Slowly but surely. Based on John's analysis, this bb will be slow one. And from his all his posts, I can sense that this bb is laggard, and super laggard. Therefore, if she is coming, will be unbeatable upside. Sit tight and wait. Patience is the key to succeed.

Most importantly, do not speculate, punt and contra. And avoid margin facilities and loans.

Happy investing guys. Cheers.

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Awaiting for undervalued stocks to spark and shine. Slowly. Surely. Patience. XSPC.

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

Dear TYM
sold my Ekovest at breakeven
not comfortable holding for long term with massive debt + -ve earnings
will trade with short term when price come down again

anyway
will be happy for you guys if price shot up without me

happy trading

speakup

25,294 posts

Short term TP 60sen
Lu jual murah

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

ai ya...
nvm la..
already used to it jual siang siang harga belum naik
that is why i call myself the dumber ma..
😂

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Ya. Willing buyer willing seller. it is always fair.
Contra players and daytrader r always in the mkt from time to time. It is like that. If for investment, let it be, don't watch every hour, login at night or have a beep once or twice a day will do. Price won't skyrocket one, we prefer slowly but surely.

Botak Lim, you got something to say? Hehe

theyoungman

1,772 posts

@xiaoeh
The red in both 8877 & 1589 (&5148) may affect your investment decison? Red or green is normal. Happy investing. Cheers.

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

Posted by theyoungman > 59 seconds ago | Report Abuse
@xiaoeh
The red in both 8877 & 1589 (&5148) may affect your investment decison? Red or green is normal. Happy investing. Cheers.

Dear TYM
it depends
what really concern me for Ekovest case are:
1) massive debts
2) high NOSH
3) high debt to equity
4) low current ratio
5) -ve earnings

i will never hold long term for the above conditions

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Dear xiaoeh,
I see. Wise choice.
Let the king does something to the Johor economy loh. We are Johoreans, Daulat Tuanku 😍😍😘😘💪💪

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

wait TYM
i will say something contradict now haha...
i may wait a bit while if abovementioned FA conditions don't exist

because technically
price may go up if
price can still hover above 200ma + all short-term MA still heading north

it is a 50:50 % chance
i will be happy for you guys if price would go up
or else i would consider buy back if price come down again.

happy trading

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

i always agree with your statement below:

Most importantly, do not speculate, punt and contra. And avoid margin facilities and loans.-- by TYM

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Dear xiaoeh, Oh. I never see chart.

xiaoeh

2,277 posts

nvm TYM
see chart or never see chart not important
the way u follow that make money from stock that matter

theyoungman

1,772 posts

Dear xiaoeh. True.
Chart is plotted by people. It can be used as a 2 sided knife. It is usually used by traders and people who have planned something behind. That's why some investors don't really look at charts, if they do, they may only look at the historical chart patterns, but not really into drawing lines on chart and trying to guess, guessing may not be really necessary, but it may be good for traders and punters, quick $ mah, win, run & lock profit, loss & cut, no choice loh. Many people don't have too much patience to wait. Trading won't make much money at the end of the day.

zzzzz

1,820 posts

continues coma in bed this counter today

Du pi tengok muka IWCITY , du tahu lah ,IWCITY koyak already

This counter some buyer n seller Automatic Q UP ( already program ) ,once IWCITY quickly jump up , Auto buyer quickly buy up Ekovest ,same also once IWCITY plunge quickly , auto seller quickly sell down ,du tak percaya du daily monitor IWCITY n EKOVEST movement .

theyoungman

1,772 posts

1589 always having Paragraph 8.03A issue unsettled. It was always favorite stock in the past decade. But ever since it has this issue, I am already opt out this bb since last year (before it broke out 0.5). As long as its Regularization plan not settled, many investors will not invest in it despite it has solid land bank assets and its NOSH is 900m only vs NOSH for 8877 which is 2.9b (heavy, hard to manipulate). 921mil vs 2.9b, almost 3times fat. For investment, just bear with itwithin our ability. If not interested in this 8877, can sell all and don't watch better, use the limited fund to switch to other stock such as 1651 which may have better and comfortable deal. Sell all, washed hand, Don't watch, no scold and no pain. Still post here, meaning we are still very interested in this bb.

However, investors may invest in this 1589 bb is because of Johor and our dear King. If having faith in the state, see how loh. And, KPRJ is selling its direct holdings in the open market, why so? And who are buying? The share price is dropping is normal, because punters and contra players are in this bb, if they can't pick up those shares they bought, they have to sell off on T2. KPRJ still have alot to sell, 3%++ x 921m. Enjoy ya.

IMHO. My2c. No offence.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz