UEM SUNRISE BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): UEMS (5148)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.03 (2.54%)

Day's Change

1.18 - 1.22

Trading Volume

Discussions
20 people like this. Showing 50 of 13,811 comments

arcadicus

to the moon...

1 week ago

凯翔 赖

UEM阳光与LOGOS签MoU 在柔州建数据中心园区 https://theedgemalaysia-com.translate.goog/node/713829?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_hist=true (Share from StockHunter)

1 week ago

Stevelucky88

@Abcdefg123456789 如果时间允许的话最好是提早站住1.37 6月7月头。 后面就有好戏看了

1 week ago

ratz

Stock price is a function of prospects driven by what is about to drive value to the company. UEMS will be the biggest beneficiary of the Special Econ. Zone, the HSR, Forest City Financial Zone, Operator of the country’s biggest solar form to fire-up RE for industries in the SEC, SILC and RE exports to Singapore amongst others. This translates to potential spike for dd on its property division. All these will traslate to surge on sales and profits over the next 5 yrs minimum. ALL EYES ON UEMS!

1 week ago

slts

MOU DC only . easily cancel , blow hot air to boost stock price after poor QR. lol

1 week ago

arcadicus

tuesdy will fly or not?

1 week ago

theyoungman

Be patience.

1 week ago

KingKKK

Bursa MAGNIFICENT 7 - Update for Jun 2024 - Discussion about PBA, YTL, YTLPOWER, TENAGA, UEMS, IOIPG and SUNWAY - (KingKKK)

https://klse1.i3investor.com/blogs/bestStocks/2024-06-02-story-h-160564341-Bursa_MAGNIFICENT_7_Update_for_Jun_2024_Discussion_about_PBA_YTL_YTLPOW.jsp

1 week ago

5354_

UEM Sunrise and Logos sign MOU to develop data centre campus in Johor
https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/713819

1 week ago

DreamGuardian

Umm🤔, I don't know.

But then, TBCH, I do not really believe that Logos would be the type of company that would sign a meaningless sham fake phoney MoU just completely for show.

OTOH, I'm kind of inclined to consider their intention as serious and sincere.

1 week ago

DreamGuardian

So, at least to my fairly neutral mind, it must have been genuine.

1 week ago

凯翔 赖

马星集团公布进军数据中心含有,股价大涨,而且涨了又涨,这个同样是公布进军数据中心行业,而股价只是小涨一天,隔天就几乎回吐全部了。

1 week ago

raymondroy

@DreamGuardian.... extracted this from their qtr results "The Group recorded lower gross profit margin of 31% as compared to the immediate preceding quarter of 40%
mainly due to lower land sale revenue in the current quarter. This decline in gross profit margins corresponded with a decrease in operating profit margin, which fell from 23% to 14% compared to the immediate preceding quarter." This UEMS makes almost peanuts from their property development activities and rely mainly on land sale revenue.... meaning if that qtr have land sale yaaaay :-) happy and if no land sale :-( sad loh..... they are not good in these development activities .... which then brings the point of LOGOS.... in my opinion this MOU will not go far UNLESS LOGOS is willing to roll up sleeve, hand hold UEMS take the reins of the slow bull..... and make the DC happen.... but even if this happens..... will take years and years im guessing. UEMS prospects therefore will rely back on land sale for Johor Sing SEZ.... of which I dont see any MOUs .... :-) peace

1 week ago

Why_

MahSing, YTL Power with DC business fly not Uem S?

6 days ago

Why_

Property company sure have plenty of landbank to carry out DC business.

6 days ago

MrFox

because YTLP is REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whispering words of wisdom!!!

hahaha

6 days ago

Why_

Logo not famous is it? Should call Google, Microsoft sign MOU with Uem S instead?

6 days ago

Why_

Nvidia if sign MOU with Uem S to develop DC business the best.

6 days ago

Why_

Uem S if gain so is Khazanah and government.

6 days ago

MrFox

if u doubt , then buy YTLP!!!!!!
then no question asked!!!
haha
whispering words oof wisdom!!!!

6 days ago

Why_

RM 5 Ytl Power not cheap any more. Uem S still cheap and if goes up to RM 1.5 and even RM 2 better buy.

6 days ago

Johnchew5

Hoho Pokkai Kon Fox aka Demusang aka 123theman aka Musang King is also Loss Naked in Fintech …

Netx — Fintech ( mother ) — Adamas HK stock / Nasdaq ( Grandma )

Now Loss 3 sen , cry mama cry papa wow

“ Words of Wisdom “ 🤥🤣🤣🤣

Beware : used to post n delete…

6 days ago

MrFox

then y so much noise with uems!!!?????
hispering words oof wisdom!!!!

6 days ago

凯翔 赖

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/714222 (Share from StockHunter)

6 days ago

凯翔 赖

签了协议书开发数据中心以及参与太阳能计划,股价却照样跌,反观马星集团的股几乎天天都在涨。

5 days ago

jenson68

Accumulation as good buy for today !! More to come , Hehe

5 days ago

theyoungman

Buy on dip. Mid Long Term Investment.
No speculate, punt and contra.
Avoid using margin & loan.

5 days ago

ks55

Yes! Buy when it is cheap.
So I only bought when it was at 19 sen!
Don't buy now. It is not a value buy.
Just wait till it is 19 sen again.

5 days ago

jenson68

Top up some before fly in June …

4 days ago

凯翔 赖

Rubbish counter

4 days ago

Putrajaya666

Whole board of property is green, uems can still in red.... Banker is throwing tickets heavily somemore

4 days ago

calvintaneng

BETTER PROTECT YOUR CAPITAL

UEMS COST

ONE ACRE RM500,000

TSH COST: ONE ACRE RM4530

HI GUYS

Long ago in 1997/8 Bull run

One guy from Reko, Kajang made Rm300,000 from Share market trading
RM300K was big money in those days

After having made Rm300K (or Rm1 to Rm3 million in today's money) he decided to cash out and bought a piece of land in Jalan Reko, Kajang to lock into REAL ASSET VALUE (LANDS!!!)

Then Asian Financial Crisis Hit
Many went bankrupted

This guy built a Shop on his land to sell Electrical Stuff

He did very well

NOW IF YOU WANT TO PRESERVE YOUR PROFITS

CAN CONSIDER BUYING AND HOLDING TSH RESOURCES (9059)

Final decision is yours

TSH RESOURCES (9059) PRIME GOLDMINE LANDS SELLING AT LESS THAN RUBBISH PRICES (NOW I KNOW WHY WARREN BUFFET SAID, "I KNOW I WILL BE RICH"!!

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2024-06-07-story-h-159794673-TSH_RESOURCES_9059_PRIME_GOLDMINE_LANDS_SELLING_AT_LESS_THAN_RUBBISH_PR

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2020-03-13-story-h1484835012-THE_ASIAN_FINANCIAL_CRISIS_1997_1998_Why_It_Hit_Johor_Hardest_BECAUSE_O

4 days ago

theyoungman

Buy on weakness. Do not speculate, punt and contra.
Use cash, avoid using margin & loan.

2 days ago

NickelLee

IWCity (1589.KL) Biggest Laggard In Johor Property Boom

Over the weekend, The Edge Weekly featured a 200-pager Special Edition titled “JOHOR READY FOR THE BIG LEAP”. Johor since the middle of last year had been the hotbed of investment be it property counters and the involvement in Data Centre Theme. Share prices with exposure to Johor were sure hits for these 18 months. The main catalyst is none other than the sheer amount of FDIs pouring into the state. In addition to the big policy moves to formulate and execute business-friendly decisions in spearheading the state’s economic growth.

Quoting Datuk Ho Kay Tat (Publisher & Group CEO of The Edge)

Publisher’s Note [THE STARS MAY FINALLY BE ALIGNED FOR JOHOR]

“In 2006, Malaysia launched the Iskandar development project to try and push things forward for Johor, but progress has not been as good as hoped and one reason is because of the cool response from Singapore.

But this appears to have changed recently, and there is now bullish optimism in the air because of closer government-to-government cooperation that has enabled things to move. The collaborative construction of the Rapid Transit System Link (RTS Link) from Woodlands in Singapore to Bukit Chagar in the heart of Johor Bahru and the creation of the Johor-Singapore Special Economic Zone will be game changers.

Another factor is that Johor’s Sultan Ibrahim is now the King of Malaysia and His Majesty will definitely give an added push to make things happen sooner, rather than later

For Johor, the stars may finally be aligned”

In a RHB Report dated 13 May 2024 Titled [Real Estate - JS-SEZ: The New Chapter of Iskandar Malaysia] mentioned a list of major landowners in Iskandar Malaysia. Further extrapolating from the list, the table below shows the share price performances of these landowners.

Company Name / YTD-Performance

UEM Sunrise +35.7%
Sunway +65.1%
IOI Properties +37.5%
Mah Sing +125.6%
LBS Bina +16.7%
Ecoworld +47.2%
AME Elite +2.4%
KSL +57.3%
Scientex +13.3%
😲IWCity -0.6% 😲
Crescendo +53.1%
YTL Corp +90.1%
MPHB +53.8%

To many investors' surprise, IWCity is the only company that printed a negative return on share price with a meagre -0.6% contraction. The average YTD return for companies with land banks in Iskandar Malaysia Region was +49.8% and even more on a 1-Year measurement.

Surging property prices in Johor as seen from recent transactions with KSL, Paragon Globe, Crescendo and AME Elite are some of the anecdotal evidence that land prices are indeed moving up. Hence, one needs to take a closer look at IWCity as it lags behind its peers by a far margin. Hence, an opportunity for the late comers to catch up with very low downside risks.

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/IWCITY/2024-06-09-story-h-159762931-IWCity_1589_KL_Biggest_Laggard_In_Johor_Property_Boom

1 day ago

cheap1

Data Centre play? Mahsing, YTL Power have gained so much.

1 day ago

intansri

Iwcity land location is not attractive at all, except build a new bridge bypass severe traffic congestion; otherwise it has no value since decades ago

1 day ago

theyoungman

Strong. Flushing out contra players/speculators, then push up. Kuat.

1 day ago

theyoungman

@Nick, good sharing ya.
This bb had gone up from RM0.25 to as high as of RM1.00 before hitting 0.7. It had gone up more than 100% leh (if we based on 12 months historical data)
--------------------
To many investors' surprise, IWCity is the only company that printed a negative return on share price with a meagre -0.6% contraction. The average YTD return for companies with land banks in Iskandar Malaysia Region was +49.8% and even more on a 1-Year measurement.

Surging property prices in Johor as seen from recent transactions with KSL, Paragon Globe, Crescendo and AME Elite are some of the anecdotal evidence that land prices are indeed moving up. Hence, one needs to take a closer look at IWCity as it lags behind its peers by a far margin. Hence, an opportunity for the late comers to catch up with very low downside risks.
--------------------

1 day ago

凯翔 赖

UEM Sunrise is set to climb higher, says RHB Retail Research https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/714943 (Share from StockHunter)

19 hours ago

limch

RM 1.3 pls come first. Mahsing(DC property owner) RM 1.8 sap sap sui.

17 hours ago

theyoungman

Yes. Wish all of you guys make big bucks. Congratulations. Keep fingers crossed.

Oh. 凯,not scolding already? Oooo

12 hours ago

abcb

PE 90 tines,overvalued

11 hours ago

凯翔 赖

UEM Sunrise to sell Johor land for RM144.9m to data centre company https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/715020 (Share from StockHunter)

10 hours ago

theyoungman

About 85% r instructional investors.

9 hours ago

intansri

$112 per square foot =RM144.9m
Super good profit

9 hours ago

凯翔 赖

前2天Ecoword 也是出售柔佛的一块地作为数据中心,隔天股价大涨40多仙,UEMS 会不会也如此呢?

9 hours ago

limch

“a leading global data centre industry player”
https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/715020

4 hours ago

theyoungman

Kai, investment leh. Buy on dip and relax ba

4 hours ago

raymondroy

rise of the titan..... only property company i know that only makes money from selling land.... what an easy task :-) LOL

23 minutes ago

Post a Comment