• Share price closed 1.7% higher at RM0.910 on Tuesday.
• OKA has broken out from its symmetrical triangle with high volume and see higher lows since 27 Sept.
• The share price is now trading above all key moving averages. Backed by upticks in its indicators, the share price is poised to move higher.
• Resistance levels are identified at RM0.930 (R1) and RM0.960 (R2).
• On the flipside, support levels are pegged at RM0.875 (S1) and RM0.835 (S2).
Source: Rakuten Research - 27 Oct 2021
Created by rakutentrade | Aug 10, 2022
Created by rakutentrade | Aug 09, 2022