1. Bachelor of Arts (Hons) degree in Political Science from the University of Singapore in 1967
2. Called to the Bar at The Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, London, in 1970.
3. Advocate & Solicitor for the States of Malaya in May 1971.
1. Secretary/Legal Advisor to the Urban Development Authority from 1972 to 1975.
2. Trustee Director of Yayasan Pembangunan Ekonomi Islam Malaysia (YPEIM) from 1984 to 1988.
3. Company Secretary of Yayasan Bumiputra Pulau Pinang Berhad from 1980 to 1990.
4. Deputy Chairman of Setron (M) Berhad from 1987 to 1990.
5. Currently, the Senior Partner, Messrs Mutalib, Wan & Co.
6. President of the Tribunal for Consumer Claims.
Directorship of Public Companies
The New Straits Times Press (Malaysia) Berhad
1) Dato' Gumuri Hussain (Chairman, Independent Non Executive Director)
2) Tan Sri Lee Lam Thye (Independent Non Executive Director)
3) Tan Sri Mohamed Jawhar (Independent Non Executive Director)
This book is the result of the author's many years of experience and observation throughout his 26 years in the stockbroking industry. It was written for general public to learn to invest based on facts and not on fantasies or hearsay....