1. Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration from Management Development Institute (IMEDE) (Now IMD), Lausanne, Switzerland
2. Bachelor of Science (Hons) Economics and Statistics from University College of Wales, Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
3. Diploma in Agriculture from College of Agriculture, Serdang, Malaysia
Tan Sri Arshad's present appointments are as follows:
1. Pro Chancellor of Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
2. Chancellor of KPJ International University College of Nursing & Health Sciences
3. Chancellor of INTI International University
4. Governor of Tuanku Jaafar College
Tan Sri Arshad was formerly a President of the Malaysian Rubber Products Manufacturers Association (MRPMA); Chairman of Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) and Member of the Malaysian Rubber Board (MRB).
Tan Sri Arshad had a distinguished career in the Malaysian Civil Service, had held various senior position in various Ministries in the Malaysian Government from 1958 to 1983, including serving as Deputy Governor of Bank Negara Malaysia (1975 to 1977), Deputy Director General in the Economics Planning Unit of the Prime Ministers Department (1977 to 1978) and as Secretary General in the Ministry of Primary Industries (1978), Ministry of Agriculture (1979 to 1981) and Ministry of Land and Regional Development (1981 to 1983). Tan Sri Arshad was a Member of Justice Haruns Salaries Commission for statutory bodies and local government.
Conflict of Interest
Direct Interest: 900,000 Ordinary Shares
Indirect Interest: Deemed interested by virtue of his direct interest in Zalaraz Sdn Bhd (100,000 Ordinary Shares)
This book is the result of the author's many years of experience and observation throughout his 26 years in the stockbroking industry. It was written for general public to learn to invest based on facts and not on fantasies or hearsay....