1. Professional Qualification - Accounting [Fellow Member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)]
2. Professional Qualification - Accounting [Member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)]
Mr Wee obtained his Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ("ACCA") qualification in 1988 and was admitted as a Fellow of the ACCA in 1997. He is a registered Chartered Accountant with the Malaysian Institute of Accountants, Malaysia since 1994. He has more than 30 years of experience in accounting and audit services.
Mr Wee commenced his professional training in an audit firm based in London, England in 1989. He joined KPMG Malaysia in 1993 upon his return to Malaysia and was admitted as an audit partner of KPMG Malaysia in 2003 until his retirement from the firm on 31 December 2017.
He has extensive experience in the audit of a wide range of companies which include public listed companies and multinationals across various industries, such as manufacturing of industrial products, consumer products and services, plantation, property development and construction, transportation and logistics. He is also an experienced reporting accountant who has worked on numerous Initial Public Offerings and various fund raising exercises in the capital market.
Directorship of Public Companies
1. Executive Director of Tuju Setia Berhad, listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
2. Independent Non-Executive Director of QL Resources Berhad, listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
3. Independent Non-Executive Director of I REIT Managers Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of AME Elite Consortium Berhad.
Conflict of Interest
Be the first to like this. Showing 0 of 0 comments
This book is the result of the author's many years of experience and observation throughout his 26 years in the stockbroking industry. It was written for general public to learn to invest based on facts and not on fantasies or hearsay....