Pilling is a specialty civil works, only a few are qualified. Normally a mega project will award the job to different contractors as risks control factor. Pilling work also the first to start at beginning stage. Just a 2 cents idea...comments are welcomed.
“This is based on a benchmark price of RM7.27 per CIMB share and RM10.03 per RHBCap share; translating into price-to-book ratios as at June 30, 2014 of 1.7 times and 1.44 times for CIMB and RHBCap respectively,” said the banks in a joint statement today.
After the merger, CIMB shareholders will own 70% of the merged CIMB-RHB Group, and RHBCap shareholders the remaining 30%.