2022-11-30 20:52 | Report Abuse
Don't ever listen to this old man
2022-11-21 10:06 | Report Abuse
All the naysayers disappeared. Don't worry as they will definitely reappear when the stock price goes down later.
2022-11-18 10:44 | Report Abuse
Wow, so many self-proclaimed experts here. If the share price trades n close lower on the first trading day of next week, these ppl will come out n happily say 'see, i already told you all but you all never want to listen' n if the share price is to close higher, the same ppl will say it is just 'dead cat bounce back'.
2022-11-17 19:12 | Report Abuse
Come on guys, no need to quarrel on this. If you think there is no future fir DNEX, then sell your holdings or don't buy. If you think otherwise, then just hold on or buy. Simple as ABC.
2022-01-19 09:40 | Report Abuse
Layman2020 I am aware that paper gain isn't a confirmed winning yet. Will sell once the price reach my target. Thanks for your advice.
2022-01-19 09:31 | Report Abuse
Layman2020 Good morning. Where are all those naysayers? Luckily I didn't listen to their rubbish. Fat angpow for me this CNY on paper gain. Not selling at the moment.
2021-11-10 18:07 | Report Abuse
All these naysayers will be very disappointed once suspension lifted and if its share price going north.
2021-11-10 18:05 | Report Abuse
Layman2020 The counter already suspended but the naysayers still very very busy here. Wokahkahkah......
2021-11-09 12:34 | Report Abuse
Layman2020 It is nice to know that those naysayers still active here even though the counter has been suspended. It is even nicer to know that they do have concern for those who had bought like me. For that I have to really thank them. The first time I bought was 0.265 n I sold at 0.24 for a loss of 5k plus. After that I bought at 0.22 n 0.23 and have picked up all those share. Investing comes with risks. Even if I lost everything here I will accept it because it is my decision to buy and above all I can afford to lose. What I really don't understand is why those ppl are so busybody trying to show they are 'clever' and concern about other ppl losing their money. They can even give TP of 0.035, 0.08 n sub 0.10 before suspension date. What a joke!
2021-11-08 18:17 | Report Abuse
Sudah ada satu ekor keluar dari gua. Hahaha......
2021-11-08 17:18 | Report Abuse
Nanti naysayers will say 'Don't be too happy first'......
Why its price was green the whole day today especially on the eve of suspension? Miss all their negative comments here. Like that no fun...... Hahaha
2021-11-08 16:55 | Report Abuse
Mana semua itu yang menyalak harga 0.035, 0.08 dan sub 0.10 pada hari terakhir sebelum suspension sudah pergi? Sudah masuk gua ka? Hahaha
2021-11-08 16:50 | Report Abuse
Ini lagi satu Bodoh Sombong punya spesis.
Buylowandrun Suspension coming
Mass sell down soon
08/11/2021 4:07 PM
2021-11-08 15:38 | Report Abuse
Still have more than an hour before closing. Can we see red so that the naysayers will come out to do their barkings here?
2021-11-08 10:48 | Report Abuse
No need to check the share price. See texts here already can have a good indication on the share price movements. If have naysayers presence means price is down n red. If no naysayers then price is up and green.
2021-11-08 09:32 | Report Abuse
Layman2020 If you wanna see them here then pray for its price to turn red, hahaha
2021-11-08 09:30 | Report Abuse
Where are all those naysayers? 0.035 lah, 0.08 lah, sub 0.10 lah. Maybe they will reappear later when price turns red.
2021-11-03 09:10 | Report Abuse
Won't be able to see much negative comments here today unless the share price turns red. Only then those ppl will appear again with TP 0.035 lah, 0.08 lah and sub 0.10 lah, blah blah blah....
2021-11-02 21:04 | Report Abuse
omega Setuju 100%. Dia tu tak tahu perbezaan di antara capital reduction dengan share consolidation tapi berlagak pandai. Siap bagi contoh lagi kaunter-kaunter yang telah buat share consolidation. Tu namanya Bodoh Sombong.
omega @solomolo tiada guna you bersusah payah melayan orang yang bodoh dan tolol, mereka tidak tahu apa2 tapi berlagak sombong dan pandai...
02/11/2021 8:03 PM
2021-11-02 16:30 | Report Abuse
solomolo Bought at 0.20 for another 100 lots. Thanks
2021-11-02 15:53 | Report Abuse
solomolo I am thinking to buy some more at 0.20 to add to my earlier purchase of 0.22 and 0.23. What do you think?
2021-11-01 10:24 | Report Abuse
solomolo Roger. I will listen to you n take your words. Will keep this as an investment even if it is suspended on 9 Nov.
solomolo angelo...i think the price is good for play long term investment..just wait next year then all yours...
01/11/2021 9:42 AM
2021-11-01 09:37 | Report Abuse
solomolo Your comment was fair, so far its price can maintain above 0.20. Not like some ppl who think they know everything and 'clever', hoping to see a big drop in price and then doing their bashing as keyboard warriors. I just got the feeling that i will be having the last laughs, hahaha.
2021-10-29 15:43 | Report Abuse
Layman2020 The truth is that those ppl have no more funds or money to buy already. Else, they would have bought at current attractive price. So they would continue to be keyboard warriors when share price is on downtrend.
2021-10-29 15:18 | Report Abuse
Agree. Today this forum not that active because the share price just mantain. If red, these same ppl will reappear. One person said will drop to 0.08 as if he knows everything. Another person with initial 'L' totally missing today.
Layman2020 It is ok, it just part of the share market game and wise investor always do own judgment.
29/10/2021 3:00 PM
2021-10-29 11:10 | Report Abuse
josephn I bought with cash in my trading account. I am not stubborn as you said. Anyway, thanks for your concern about me losing money. Good to know there are ppl like you out there trying to 'protect' others. I can be wrong with my decision to buy into SCIB but I believe in myself. Let us see who will have the last laughs.
josephn It is just beginning, imagine every bank remiser need to call one by one stubborn contra player to force selling or pick up their shares, someone stubborn like you thinking Scib could gain profit later, later going to sell lower price in afternoon
29/10/2021 10:27 AM
2021-10-29 10:38 | Report Abuse
solomolo I bought SCIB at 0.23 again just now. So can't buy KPower.
2021-10-29 10:23 | Report Abuse
josephn Only retreated 1 cent. I thought might break below 0.20. So far still standing strong.
josephn Told you already 10am onwards becoming red
2021-10-29 10:20 | Report Abuse
solomolo Noted. My TP is 0.30
2021-10-29 09:49 | Report Abuse
josephn Really? Will wait patiently to see if that really happens.
2021-10-29 09:38 | Report Abuse
solomolo Good morning. So far so good. A bit green today. However, someone is missing this morning. Maybe that someone will reappear when the price turns red later.
2021-10-28 15:33 | Report Abuse
solomolo OK. No worry as I can afford to lose up to 10k on this counter.
solomolo angelo...already told u stay away first...for long term is okey....but u already bought back 0.22...when up just sell okey
2021-10-28 15:18 | Report Abuse
solomolo I sold n cut loss at 0.24, making a loss of 5k plus commission n fee. However, i bought back the same amount of shares at 0.22. Going for 2nd round.
2021-10-28 10:16 | Report Abuse
leno I am not asking ppl to buy or sell. Why are you saying that i am helping others who get stuck to escape from this fraud companies?
Why are you telling ppl to sell? Who do you think you are? I bought with my money not yours. So, if i make a loss, let it be bcos it is my money n i can afford that. Why you have to be a busybody? You tell ppl to sell as if you know everything.
2021-10-28 09:47 | Report Abuse
leno It is ok for me. I am willing to lose 5k on this purchase. So, please don't worry for me. I am willing to take the risks.
2021-10-28 09:39 | Report Abuse
solomolo Thanks for the advice. Can't do much now cos already bought. Either make a profit or loss 5k at most if cut loss at 0.24.
2021-10-28 09:30 | Report Abuse
solomolo I am not keeping the stock. Will sell before 9 Nov even if lose. Will cut loss if price break below 0.24.
2021-10-28 09:24 | Report Abuse
Bought at 0.265. I don't like the bad news but i can't resist its attractive price at the moment. I m willing to take the risks for some rewards.
2021-10-26 10:02 | Report Abuse
Huangbk72 Fully agree with you. Bursa has received the SIR from EY. SD has also received the same SIR. Why did Bursa came out of the blue to suspend trading on SD shares and directed SD to furnish the updates on SIR? Your guess is as good as mind. EY's findings are similiar to KPMG's audit findings. SD disagreed (again) on this. The saga goes on....... and the truth shall prevail!
2021-05-01 09:37 | Report Abuse
Perfectly Wow... Match 190 when closing....monday q 200 hope can match...
30/04/2021 6:02 PM
Don't sell. Keep until end of June 2021 n you will be rewarded handsomely.
2021-05-01 09:33 | Report Abuse
FR for year 2020 still good with a profit of RM2.66 million with a decline of 34.3% in revenue compared to year 2019. At the same time, the total deposited cash and bank balances has increased to 47.2%, totalling RM47.5 million. Total liabilities declined by 25.6% to RM23.3 million compared to RM31.3 million previously. Net cash position at RM39 million. Net assets per share stood at RM0.14 as of end 2020. Worth buying at current price of RM0.19 to RM0.20. Will start accumulating some shares next week.
2021-04-20 21:22 | Report Abuse
Be patient. I am holding for 3 months. Now up or down is irrelevant to me.
2021-04-20 20:23 | Report Abuse
Don't ever trust what this Oldman says. When he recommends to buy a particular stock, you must sell immediately if you own that stock. If he recommends a Sell Call, then you must buy that particular stock. Do opposite whatever he says and you won't go wrong. This Oldman is like a snake with two tongue!
2021-04-19 11:07 | Report Abuse
I bought at 0.10 n 0.095 almost 70k. Will wait patiently. Now paper loss.
2021-04-08 16:12 | Report Abuse
Raiz368 Don't follow 100% from all comment here...all talks nonsen and make it stock become worst
08/04/2021 3:34 PM
Fully agree with you. Lots of rubbish talk here.
2021-04-07 15:55 | Report Abuse
B4b4. Thanks for your advice. I know what i m buying into n i don't play contra. I spent almost 70k buying at 0.10 n 0.095.
2021-04-07 15:28 | Report Abuse
B4b4 Free falling? Looked can be very deceiving. 3 reasons to buy long in MACPIE. 1. ZERO bank borrowings, 2. Positive cash flow from the operating activities and 3. Very low administrative expenses.
07/04/2021 3:12 PM
Bought at 0.10 n 0.095. Keeping for 3 months.
2021-04-07 15:23 | Report Abuse
Hmmmmmm, buy order done all at 0.095 also.
2021-04-07 12:11 | Report Abuse
Hopefully my buy order at 0.095 will be done also.
Stock: [BHIC]: BOUSTEAD HEAVY INDUSTRIES CORP
2 months ago | Report Abuse
Becareful, PN17 in the making.