Its not only dnex. Majority counter were affected. No need to make people scare. Pity to newbies. I personally dont think this counter will drop to 70cent. But this is stock market. Anythns can happen. Whoever enter higher just careful with ur support. If ur trading plan said u need to CL just CL. Never use hope analysis or follow other people.
Always remember, in stock market anythng that go up will go down, but anythng tht go down will not necessary go up.
IMHO Technical wise, just break down trend line 3 days ago. Currnrly pullback. Trading box idea still valid. Uptrend? Still early to say. Need to make proper HL HH. Whay important is price above 20/50/200MA.
At the moment price is between demand area. (325-340). FA wise, is a good company, good for long term. TA wise, most likely will sideway for awhile. Dingdong bettween the price range. But if break below 325 better becareful. Just my 2 cent
Haha funny la this guy.. try so hard.. why dont u just sit kuai kuai..
Standardla retrace before next wave. The trend is there. No selling signal yet. INARi is FA counter, just ride as long the trend is there. Everythngs goes up will go down and vice versa.
As for INARI, still in uptrend. Now entering stage 2 correction. Everyone has their own trading plan, know ur entry and exit point. If u swing trader, maybe u can TP first, if u mid to long term, and enter low, still can relax.
No need to bark here and there scaring newbies here.
Actually im a bit confuse, from what i understand, need to hold scib counter until market closed on 2nd feb then ur entitled with the warrant. But in this forum people seems like saying today is the last day to get warrant. CN someone enlighten me?
Common la price down. Shake retailer so tht they can push higher . QR also very good even during this covid time.bLater just wait for the closing candle. If able to close above previous resistnt then still can keep.
As i said before.. the chart finally completed the head and shoulder pattern.. most likely will further go down until around 3.50-4.50 before it become sideway entering into stage 1 back.. gonna miss supermx a lot. Earn a lot from this counter. Will enter back when the price stable.. no matter how good the company FA, or sentiment.. always trust TA.
Already drop below 50MA, once drop below 7.995, better sell as it already cross the neckline to complete the head and shoulder pattern and going to stage 4..save capital first, find EP again once entering stage 1. Just my advice, especially to those bilis like me.
I just want to share my opinion.. despite good FA, and so on.. sometime the chart wont lie... im afraid that from daily chart, it seems like it shows head and shoulder pattern.. price already drop below 20MA, if further drop, will test the 50MA. If the price continue drop below 7.95, im afraid that, the head and shoulder pattern will complete, the market will go to stage 4. Im considering CL if price drop below 50MA or 7.95 whichever come first... just my humble opinion from technical analysis perspective... maybe any sifu here can correct me if im wrong.
@probability thnx. So basically its just the same. The only thing is, we get in early in the boat before the stock surge after the sharw split. But seeing malaysian style, usually price will increase then drop on the same day, day after exdate. Like what happenes recently in dufu
@zerocool7199 ya hopeflly presbhd with gain positive thng.. cuz a bit weird up until now the contract havnt been announced yet.. and among all candidate the only volatile counter is pres and connect.. a bit fishy..hopeflly i have strong heart to hold my share.. hahaha.. bleeding inside aleady.. hahaha @christiano88 from what i see, most buyer only retailer..
Reading positive comment from u guys relief me a bit.. i already take profit during first surge.. then reenter again at 0.515, after seeing the price looks like sideway, assuming accumulation period before next surge.. so i close my computer.n shocked seeing the closing price on friday, seems like all the retailer panic sell. Hahaha. Hopeflly its just a fake bearish engulfing candle last friday, since the price is volatile. Otherwise it will go down from TA perspective. Seeing latest Pm announcement, hopeflly instead of wasting money on paying for court settlement, and restarting the niise/skin,GOV can just allow presbhd to continue what they already started before..