Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-05 17:10 | Report Abuse

To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Similarly, to a man with outdated logic, and void of conscience.......os nothing but a wolf in the sheep skin!!

Be the first to like this.

28 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-01-03 06:02

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-05 17:14 | Report Abuse

WOLVES IN SHEEP SKIN have been thoughtlessly and irresponsibly put to do the planning and running of sport programs, competitions and games for your children.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-05 17:29 | Report Abuse

2019: CASES WHICH FAILED TO BE COVERED UP (TIP OF AN ICEBERG?)

A primary school disciplinary teacher in Sabah was sentenced to a total of 80 years imprisonment and a total of 20 strokes of the cane on 14 charges of rape, molestation and sodomy on eight female pupils.

ttps://m.malaysiakini.com/news/489571

A tahfiz school teacher in Kangar, Perlis lodged a police report against a hostel warden yesterday, 9 May for allegedly sodomising five students

https://says.com/my/news/perlis-warden-allegedly-sodomised-a-9-year-ol...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-06 05:44 | Report Abuse

Girls....attires.....body.....movements.....sports

.......ALL INNOCENT

GUILTY IS THE UNTAMED BRAIN WITH CROOKED MIND WITH ZERO COMSCIENCE CAPACITY

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-06 08:30 | Report Abuse

A wolf in sheep's clothing is an idiom of Biblical origin used to describe those playing a role contrary to their real character with whom contact is dangerous, particularly false teachers.

Much later, the idiom has been applied by zoologists to varying kinds of predatory behaviour. A fable based on it has been falsely credited to Aesop and is now numbered 451 in the Perry Index. The confusion has arisen from the similarity of the theme with fables of Aesop concerning wolves that are mistakenly trusted by shepherds.

The moral drawn from these is that one's basic nature eventually shows through the disguise.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-06 09:36 | Report Abuse

Must teach your kids to identify WISS (WHAT KIDS HAVE FAILED TO LEARN IN SCHOOL):

1. They live to take power instead of empowering others.

A wolf uses people as stepping stones to get the things that they want. They don’t care what happens to anyone else.

2. Wolves seem sweet on the outside, but they’ll soon reveal their tail and show you their teeth.

If wolves revealed their true identity, people wouldn’t associate with them. They develop a friendly or kind persona, but they can’t keep up the act 24/7.

Eventually, they’ll reveal their aggressive tendencies. A wealthy person who likes to break the law may make sizable charitable donations to convince people that they are kind and thoughtful. These donations largely keep them out of trouble, but if someone calls them out, they destroy that person’s reputation to stifle the criticism. (What happened in the case of 1mdb?)

Equip them with emotional intelligence first.(A MUST)

3. They manipulate through emotions to get what they want.

Wolves know that they can get ahead by appealing to your emotions. They find out what you want and need, and they give you just enough to keep you quiet and compliant. Imagine that your kid's teacher is a wolf in sheep’s clothing, and your kod is a very curious child and want to explore different concepts about the universe and universal laws.

The teacher might try to play on your kid's guilt and feelings of insecurity to get your kid to bury curiosity and skip creative thoughts.

Formidable conscience and self-reliant are indispensable before schooling age

4.A wolf will charm you first.

Wolves are experts at manipulating the people around them. They appear interested in whatever you’re doing, and you’ll get the impression that they care. After they get you where they want you, they do just enough to keep you on the hook.

This is the person who may start out with people-friendly manifesto and proclaimed lofe motto, but they end up burying self-worth and dumping responsibility and promises.

When they see that you are growing frustrated, they’ll surprise you with something to charm you some more. Then, they’ll continue to do whatever they want.

And teach them to ise brain.....critical thinking is everything.....

......for

5. Wolves in sheep's clothings' stories are full of holes.

Calling a wolf out is the surest way to make them squirm.

When this person tries to come up with a story, it won’t make much sense because they are improvising.

The classic example of this is the significant other that you suspect has cheated on you.

When you ask them why they roll out toxically irrelevant-cum- counterproductive initiatives, they’ll either become upset with you, or they’ll make up a weak explanation.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-06 12:32 | Report Abuse

HYPOCRITE is when a defender of pre-existing race-based universities, who comes from a single raced political party............

.................calls out for a single stream education

(Next blog: How to identify a big time wolfy HYPOCRITE in sheep's clothing)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-06 13:13 | Report Abuse

Wolfy HYPOCRITE in sheep's clothing is a leader who call upon his subjects to be independent and hard working, but gives them clutches instead of responsibilities for their thinking, decision-making, course of actions, their belongings, and the well-beings of each and every of their family memberd !?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-06 13:37 | Report Abuse

2019: CASES WHICH FAILED TO BE COVERED UP (TIP OF AN ICEBERG?)

A primary school disciplinary teacher in Sabah was sentenced to a total of 80 years imprisonment and a total of 20 strokes of the cane on 14 charges of rape, molestation and sodomy on eight female pupils.

ttps://m.malaysiakini.com/news/489571

A tahfiz school teacher in Kangar, Perlis lodged a police report against a hostel warden yesterday, 9 May for allegedly sodomising five students

https://says.com/my/news/perlis-warden-allegedly-sodomised-a-9-year-ol...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-07 10:29 | Report Abuse

In schools, kids may learn ...

NEVER TO JUGDE A BOOK BY ITS COVER......

.........but not this......

NEVER JUDGE A MAN's CONSCIENCE BY HIS RELIGION

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-07 11:03 | Report Abuse

STRENGTH, VIABILITY AND ROBUSTNESS OF Democracy ARE STRICTLY DEPENDENT ON Disservingness AND D8VERSITY

Diversity i.e. Embracing pluralism is a natural defense system to favour survival......

...... especially under extreme challengig conditions, and

with variety comes options - hence help to weed out unfavorable traits which maximizes opportunities for thriving in any environment

Democracy is good for the people, provided the government is led by a minority of the most highly qualified persons i.e. all those who are selected to key positions must be strictly based on MERITOCRACY.....
.......failure to adhere to this has been proven to be disastrous by history

Disservingness system is when economic goods and/or administrative power are vested in individual people on the basis of talent, effort, and achievement, rather than social factors. Advancement in such a system is based on performance, as measured through examination or demonstratable achievement.

Yes.......democracy is fake and not viable without embracing pluralism and meritocracy!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-07 11:05 | Report Abuse

Why work hard?
Cannot get enough marks to pass - dishonest teachers (who are not capable to teaching properly) will simplybadd extra marks

Why work hard?
Tough subjects- can get leaked questions from ignoble teachers without self-integrity

Why work hard?
Poor to mediocre entrance exam results - got back door to enter hight learning institutions

Why work hard?
Incapable of performing- got job offers and promotion

Why?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-07 16:11 | Report Abuse

CIVIC LESSON NO.1:

To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Similarly, to a man with outdated logic, and void of conscience.......is nothing but a wolf in the sheep skin!!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 09:00 | Report Abuse

Lazy, Oh Lazy

Minister, oh Minister,
Why are you so lame?

How can I not be lame,
phD doesn't help me to think,
phD doesn't help me to think,

phD, oh phD,
Why won't you help?

How can I help?
Habit is lazy to think
Habit is lazy to think

Habit, Oh Habit
Why lazy to think

How can I not so?
Back door is the policy,
Back door is the polocy.

Back door, Oh Back door
Why such policy?

How not to have such policy?
Exam results is too bad
Exam results is too bad

Exam, oh Exam
Why results so bad?

How not to be bad?
Candidates do not study hard enough

Candidates, oh Candidates
Why not study hard?

Why must we?
Teachers give leaked questions and bonus marks

Teachers, oh Teachers
Why so unscrupulous?

How can we not do so?
The students' minds are not stretchable

Mind, oh Mind,
Why are you so restricted?

How can I not be restricted?
Education does not expand me,
Education does not expand me.

Education, oh Education
Why don't you broaden thinking?

How can I broaden thinking,
When my heart is not pure?
When my heart is not pure?

Heart, oh Heart,
Why are you contaminated?

How can I not be contaminated?
Stuffed with outdated idea

Idea, oh Idea,
Why are you so outdated?

How can I not be outdated?
Time wouldn't change me,
Time wouldn't change me.

Time, oh Time,
Why wouldn't you change?

How can I change?
The text is sacred,
The text is sacred.

Text, oh Text,
Why are you sacred?

How can I not be sacred?
Plot was bulit upon me,
Plot was built upon me.

Plot, oh Plot,
Why did you build upon it ?

How can I not so?
Sage is calling me,
Sage is calling me.

Sage, oh Sage,
Why are you calling so?

How can I not call so?
Hellfire wants to burn me,
Hellfire wants to burn me.

Hellfire, oh Hellfire,
Why do you want to do so?

How can I not do so?
It is what my ever-forgiving maker made me for ,
It is what my ever-forgiving maker made me for !!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-08 10:35 | Report Abuse

To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Similarly, to a man with outdated logic, and void of conscience.......is nothing but a wolf in the sheep skin!!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-24 08:33 | Report Abuse

Our minds are adapted to a world that no longer exists, prone to misunderstandings correctable only by arduous education, and condemned to perplexity about the deepest questions we can ascertain.(Steven Pinker)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-24 08:35 | Report Abuse

Morality is a consequence of the interchangeability of perspectives and the opportunity the world provides for positive-sum games.(Steven Pinker)

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-09-24 09:44 | Report Abuse

Posted by David > Sep 24, 2019 9:40 AM | Report Abuse

don't talk rubbish la, when you have no money, nothing is important la. economy no.1 solve it first only talk about others, nobody is interested in this type of subject here.
a person without integrity in M'sia still can bcome PM, and get the most power and money. enjoy life. everybody will learn from him la. dont talk 7 talk 8. in this world now, doctor kill patient for money, lawyer help doctor for money. the authority close 1 eye for money......
=========

our Malaysian PM has a respectable life to 95.....that is more than u can have in 100 life time.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-09-24 10:05 | Report Abuse

david, why hide behind a computer.?..go to the street lah.....be like the black shirts of HK, go burn down every thing lah........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-09-24 11:57 | Report Abuse

david, still here hiding behind computer? go burn every thing down like the black shirts......idiot.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-24 14:51 | Report Abuse

I agree with David

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-24 15:06 | Report Abuse

Only with proper education, stupid ideologies are identified, bad-cum-regressive ideas are rejected, experiments tried, and lessons accumulate.

On the other hand, with fakeducation, irrational ideologies are applauded, progressive ideas are rejected, and back pedalling for one or two millennia), while others move ahead.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-25 07:58 | Report Abuse

Challenge a person's beliefs, and you challenge his dignity, standing, and power. And when those beliefs are based on nothing but faith, they are chronically fragile. No one gets upset about the belief that rocks fall down as opposed to up, because all sane people can see it with their own eyes....... When people organize their lives around these beliefs, and then learn of other people who seem to be doing just fine without them--or worse, who credibly rebut them--they are in danger of looking like fools. Since one cannot defend a belief based on faith by persuading skeptics it is true, the faithful are apt to react to unbelief with rage, and may try to eliminate that affront to everything that makes their lives meaningful.(Steven Pinker)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-25 12:12 | Report Abuse

Poverty of goods is easily cured; poverty of the mind is irreparable

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-25 19:44 | Report Abuse

One student asks: Why should I live?

Steven Pinker answers: In the very act of asking that question, you are seeking reasons for your convictions, and so you are committed to reason as the means to discover and justify what is important to you. And there are so many reasons to live! As a sentient being, you have the potential to flourish. You can refine your faculty of reason itself by learning and debating. You can seek explanations of the natural world through science, and insight into the human condition through the arts and humanities. You can make the most of your capacity for pleasure and satisfaction, which allowed your ancestors to thrive and thereby allowed you to exist. You can appreciate the beauty and richness of the natural and cultural world. As the heir to billions of years of life perpetuating itself, you can perpetuate life in turn. You have been endowed with a sense of sympathy—the ability to like, love, respect, help, and show kindness—and you can enjoy the gift of mutual benevolence with friends, family, and colleagues. And because reason tells you that none of this is particular to you, you have the responsibility to provide to others what you expect for yourself. You can foster the welfare of other sentient beings by enhancing life, health, knowledge, freedom, abundance, safety, beauty, and peace. History shows that when we sympathize with others and apply our ingenuity to improving the human condition, we can make progress in doing so, and you can help to continue that progress.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-25 19:47 | Report Abuse

Humanitarian reforms such as the elimination of cruel punishment, the dissemination of empathy-inducing novels, and the abolition of slavery were met with fierce opposition in their time by ecclesiastical authorities and their apologists. The elevation of parochial values to the realm of the sacred is a license to dismiss other people’s interests, and an imperative to reject the possibility of compromise.(Steven Pinker)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-28 16:03 | Report Abuse

Msians learn nothing from biased, twisted and fabricated history

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-28 19:08 | Report Abuse

In the 1980s, when I was a student in the US, whenever I met Muslim students from other countries they would look up to Malaysia, saying we were the model to follow because, in those days, Malaysia was able to combine religiosity with modernisation. Recently, in the last 10 years or so, I’m getting the opposite reaction.“People are saying, ‘Look at Malaysia; this is what happens when you mix religion with politics. You’re going to be extremists, Malaysia is now the model to be avoided.
(Prof. Syed Farid, an expert in SOCIOLOGY)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-01-03 06:02 | Report Abuse

Lazy, Oh Lazy

Ex-MOE, oh ex-MOE,
Why were you so much hated?

How can I not be hated,
phD doesn't enlighten me to be thoughtful,
phD doesn't enlighten me to be thoughtful,

phD, oh phD,
Why won't you enlighten?

How can I enlighten?
Habit is lazy to think
Habit is lazy to think

Habit, Oh Habit
Why lazy to think

How can I not so?
Back door is the policy,
Back door is the polocy.

Back door, Oh Back door
Why such policy?

How not to have such policy?
Exam results is too bad
Exam results is too bad

Exam, oh Exam
Why results so bad?

How not to be bad?

Candidates, oh Candidates
Why not study hard?

Why must we?

Teachers, oh Teachers
Why so unscrupulous?

How can we not do so?

Mind, oh Mind,
Why are you so restricted?

Education does not expand me,
Education does not expand me.

Education, oh Education
Why don't you broaden thinking?

How can I broaden thinking,
When my heart is restricted?
When my heart is restricted?

Heart, oh Heart,
Why are you restricted?

Idea, oh Idea,
Why are you so outdated?

How can I not be outdated?
Time wouldn't change me,
Time wouldn't change me.

Time, oh Time,
Why wouldn't you change?

How can I change?
The text is sacred,
The text is sacred.

Text, oh Text,
Why are you sacred?

How can I not be sacred?
Plot was bulit upon me,
Plot was built upon me.

Plot, oh Plot,
Why did you build upon it ?

How can I not so?
Sage is calling me,
Sage is calling me.

Sage, oh Sage,
Why are you calling so?

How can I not call so?
Hellfire wants to burn me,
Hellfire wants to burn me.

Hellfire, oh Hellfire,
Why do you want to do so?

How can I not do so?
It is what my ever-forgiving maker made me for ,
It is what my ever-forgiving maker made me for !!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz