4 people like this.

12 comment(s). Last comment by ktrader 2011-11-29 12:45

jpng

7 posts

Posted by jpng > 2011-11-25 12:42 | Report Abuse

Good, do more of the above (like AMMB) which will show your skill on TA. Win or lose never mind.You will attract a lot more students/customers to sign up for your tutorials. No need much 'wordy' sales pitch. You are good in TA. RGDS, Potential Customer.

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-11-28 03:56 | Report Abuse

hi kianwei ... first week, i will give RULES and REGULATIONS. It is strictly for learning purposes. Yes, I will analyse the stock given IF they satisfied some criteria and also related to topics we are discussing. I will only focus on one at a time. Example ... I will NOT discuss HWGB chart as it is lousy and speculative but I will use Genting anytime to analyse. Any of buy-sell will be at your own risk.

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-11-28 04:00 | Report Abuse

thx jpng. I do not like to show my little skills in TA as I really believe I am still at novice level. Yes, I do not believe in marketing ... you could get that from many many 'free' talks which trying to convince you(and easily so for so many greedy senseless gamblers) how they catch this and that for 20% profits. haha ... what a joke ... every employees in their stock-picking company might as well buy it themselves and earn lots of money. WHY STILL working there? haha. thx, anyway ... hope u will be my tratle(learners ... not customer la)

ktrader

1,842 posts

Posted by ktrader > 2011-11-28 15:49 | Report Abuse

lol...why bother throwing away your hard-erned money to learn TA from a novice? ho ho ho....learning basic TA using simple tools like MACD, RSI can be done via internate and ....there are so many around !!!

ktrader

1,842 posts

Posted by ktrader > 2011-11-28 15:52 | Report Abuse

opp...hard-earned....internet

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-11-28 21:44 | Report Abuse

yes, ktrader. IF ONLY those other courses made as cheap as RM300, will you attend? ooppsss ... guess those are for novices. The fact is most trading courses cost you thousands. Also, do you think one could learn trading in DAYS? Seriously, could you please let me know your opinions and contribute constructively to the discussion here? Do you think one could trade by merely reading books and also from internet? Are you a trader? I mean, do you really trade and experience enough to share with many here? Throwing money ... into KLSE-hole ... that is quite certain if you are novices --- like me. Will you suggest to me HOW I could improve my TA ... in general, trading in KLSE? I wont mind paying you thousands for that, ya.

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-11-29 01:08 | Report Abuse

yes, kianwei ... I do consider myself as a novice. I will improve myself and to do better than my current level next year. More ground works needed to have solid foundation in anything we want to learn. Those arrogant ones and those who think they know will never learn much. Bottom line, consistent profitable trades for many years to come. Learn well first, ok?

ktrader

1,842 posts

Posted by ktrader > 2011-11-29 08:04 | Report Abuse

yeahh...you do that, improve yourself first and ensure you have solid foundation in TA with EVIDENCE of 'consistent" profitable trades like Uncle Sam do.....then only consider charging people larr...Oh ya, please stop rediculing other bloggers with what they do (afterall, it's their blog...they can do whatever they wish to...you used to say that in your blog, rite?)and also stop telling people repeatedly here and there how novice you are..to gain sympathy or attention, is it?! Enough is enough larr...

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-11-29 09:24 | Report Abuse

haha@ktrader. thanks. off.

ktrader

1,842 posts

Posted by ktrader > 2011-11-29 12:45 | Report Abuse

haha cpteh...thanks but no thanks, i was just 'bragging' but...when you bla bla bla ...that's 'educating' haha....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz