2 people like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by Rosma mk 2012-01-28 15:15

Johnking

76 posts

Posted by Johnking > 2012-01-28 02:41 | Report Abuse

really well said. i believe this a common belief held by most traders in share market. i admit i'm one of them. just wouldn't be patient enough or just act rashly with rush of blood when heard/ read so-called-tips. really have to learn to be ruthless with loss making counters & be patient with profit making ones.

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2012-01-28 03:08 | Report Abuse

Alot of forum members and bloggers views or tips bring us to HOLLAND. In the end of the day they told us that this is a free blog site and not responsible for what they write or our actions. If they are irresponsible and black hearted, then why they share their tips or views with the crowd in this i3investors'websites?.

Johnking

76 posts

Posted by Johnking > 2012-01-28 09:57 | Report Abuse

totally agreed on this point. some are just 'half watertank full' kinda writing that will bring novices & non-experienced traders/ investors to holland. just hope they really think before they post & those who read, think before you put your money in. share market money are 'ah gung' money, it'd be shared sincerely & not free holiday ticket to holland. good day.

Jake

493 posts

Posted by Jake > 2012-01-28 11:50 | Report Abuse

After my visit to Genting the other day, here's one stock (if not mismanaged) you can rest assured will continue to do well. GENM....

atom7nine

49 posts

Posted by atom7nine > 2012-01-28 14:25 | Report Abuse

NOTION VTEC upcoming(Feb) Q1 2012 earnings, MEGA Good?

Posted by mountkinabalu1 > 2012-01-28 14:31 | Report Abuse

YES, Notion Vtec 1. Benefited from higher USD & HDD price &
2. NV received High orders(new) from Western Digital, Samsung & Others.

Rosma mk

591 posts

Posted by Rosma mk > 2012-01-28 15:15 | Report Abuse

absolutely right..In stock market we need to be disipline.. (previously m not fully discipline too).We always forgot the market is always there. No need to rush. do homework on suggested counter or market trend, otherwise prepare to go to Holland.Anyway there's one saying ' IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO LOSE DON'T ENTER THE MARKET'

Post a Comment
Market Buzz