1 person likes this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by chongkonghui 2012-10-16 10:39

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-10-03 17:34 | Report Abuse

所以不论发生什么事,你所购买的股票永远都是属于你的,除非你将它卖出去?

stock is just vulnerable as anything , if not riskier , if your house get burn down, your gold jewelery will melt but you still get the gold , if the company you invest get burn down, e.g lehman brother, tcubes etc etc, even ash you also cannot get from it :p

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-10-04 08:06 | Report Abuse

cold eye '无料到'的啦 , because of his book, i go buy PPB, now kaput till no eye see , CPO price plunge, his recommendation shchan will kaput soon, century logistics also kaput, luckily i no go buy f&n, if not i really will go jump river..

努力读年报? please la, who will go read the whole shit? its the info in income statement, balance sheet and cashflow that all the matter.

in his book, he state he will only buy the company that listed for at least 5 years? ( i cant remember exactly how many years, but surely more than 3 years)

and yet, he go buy sozo , the company name change to hbglob, now the company also kaput.

ya, some of his advise is useful, but mainly copy from buffett gor 1.

i guess his reputation is pretty much ruined now.

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2012-10-04 08:49 | Report Abuse

I think it's unrealistic to expect coldeye making no mistake in stock investment...all of us experience paper /real loss....

However, as long as you never sell....you shouldn't consider any loss yet......otherwise....fat cat will be thin catlar....hehehe

chongkonghui

1,117 posts

Posted by chongkonghui > 2012-10-16 10:39 | Report Abuse

Investment in stock is about Win More Big, Loss Less Small... not about sure win all the time.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz