Be the first to like this.

45 comment(s). Last comment by Ranger 2013-05-13 10:14

alenac

2,618 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-05-06 04:13 | Report Abuse

1) Pakatan lost Kedah. The three states that Pakatan Rakyat has retained - Selangor, Penang and Kelantan - were all won by two-thirds majority:

Selangor - Pakatan 44, BN 12
Penang - Pakatan 30, BN 10
Kelantan - Pakatan 33, BN 12

2) MCA is left with six parliament seats (down from 15), while Gerakan is left with one seat (down from two). The sole Gerakan seat is Simpang Renggam in Johor, which was successfully defended by Liang Teck Meng.

3) DAP is the biggest winners (it gained 10 seats overall), while both PKR and PAS lost one and two seats respectively compared to the 2008 results.
Form Malaysiakini

DAP - 38
PKR - 30
PAS - 21

4) The seven additional seats gained by Pakatan are from Sabah (2 seats) and Sarawak (five seats).

5) Early calculations indicate that Pakatan Rakyat has won slightly more popular votes than BN nationwide - 51% against 49%.

King Kong73

2,043 posts

Posted by King Kong73 > 2013-05-06 07:08 | Report Abuse

Bn wins...lets move on lah..the homo will question everythinglah till no end

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-05-06 07:48 | Report Abuse

hey Rob, I'm sorry that I have to cancel the trip to Harare as I need to be with my son who is going to be sworn in as the Thief Minister. By the way thanks for your tips for the Phantom of the Banglas. we're back in Business again :) sincerely M.
P/s by the way - Have you unearth any bigger diamond for my 'boy's first lady? thanks in advance :)

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-05-06 10:17 | Report Abuse

@tan, PR should apologize for being blunt to local m'sian who "look" like bangla... these supporters behavior is totally unacceptable!!!

pls get BERSIH to address these very rude and dangerous incidents.

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2013-05-06 10:41 | Report Abuse

Those that vote for PR did not accept One Malaysia concept after all........Race sentiment super cedes everything...Like Najib says Race polarization is going to be bad for the country......Think about it...

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-05-06 16:20 | Report Abuse

There's very little hope anymore.

Do tell me what kind of hope we can have after this?

Work also no mood already.

People need to wait another 5 years? Kannasai and see the same thing repeating over and over again?

I have nothing more to say about the rural folks, Sarawakians(except Kuching and the larger cities and Sabah. East Malaysia must be some Bangla and illegal immigrant now but no one is looking into it.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-05-06 17:18 | Report Abuse

No hope already! Sure Barang Naik. Confirm.

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2013-05-06 17:40 | Report Abuse

After election everything Becomes ONE...One Malay, One Chinese, One Indian, One Kadazan, One Iban...... etc..etc...One Malaysia is scrapt....Race Polarization getting worse...I wonder what next....

TreFoil

190 posts

Posted by TreFoil > 2013-05-06 19:23 | Report Abuse

Can appeal meh?

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-05-08 20:58 | Report Abuse

Eat this Ranger......hahahaha

Ranger is afraid of this unity.....

MALAY chineSe indIAN. - MALAYSIAN

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/229564

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-05-08 21:04 | Report Abuse

I think Ranger likes this one

BANGLA maLAY - BANGLALAY

Or maybe

BANGLA ranGER - BANGLAGER sounds like banging each other. Hahahaha

benhctan

305 posts

Posted by benhctan > 2013-05-08 22:43 | Report Abuse

Apa yang Cina Mau itu yang Rakyat Mau!!
Cina mau kerajaan yang telus,berwibawa serta bermaruah!!
http://www.tranungkite.net/v12/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6205

Noobie

29 posts

Posted by Noobie > 2013-05-08 23:23 | Report Abuse

http://my.news.yahoo.com/-apalagicinamahu-creates-buzz-on-twitter-083713537.html

Follow this twitter. It helps one to relax. So creative and remember all peace and no war.

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-05-09 22:07 | Report Abuse

我们这班没政治经验的同学们做了一天的 pacaba 现在都明白了 BN 的伎俩,没理由民联经历了 bersih123 还完全没防备?关灯换票的招中了那么多届还没准备手电筒就是自己的错了,居銮就是show过熄灯魔术,我们这次才有十足准备,0730hr 进去时就让 ktm 看清楚我们有备而来了。别怪 BN,怪自己笨才对。

难怪之前 BN一直说会赢,因为 BN 知道要赢懒惰的笨蛋根本不难。那些有 paca 的站 BN 都十分厚脸皮努力做票进去,没 paca 的站我真的没眼看了。
~~~~~~~~
This is the part why I am so angry about PR, especially PKR n PAS which were so loose to put effort on this section. How stupid they were making such mistakes, after learning their opponent was so desperate to win, and even so openly use all sort of shameless dirty tactics? Naive and Bodoh!!

phyroxus

681 posts

Posted by phyroxus > 2013-05-09 23:00 | Report Abuse

hehe. there is purpose not to interupt.
PKR want pacaba to see and reveal the truth itself.
Only through the eye and mouth from pacaba then only able to convince the world that SPR unfair.

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-05-10 09:08 | Report Abuse

I hope u r right.

phyroxus

681 posts

Posted by phyroxus > 2013-05-10 09:14 | Report Abuse

both bn and opposition got its own strategy to play this politic games.

I suspect some rumour are spread by pkr also, like bentong blackout case to create more unsatsfaction in public. But the fact overthrown it.

I dare say Anwar is also not a easy fellow as well.

phyroxus

681 posts

Posted by phyroxus > 2013-05-10 12:10 | Report Abuse

Now fb keep getting a lot of rumours.

People keep spreading the bad but not the benefit of having that.
Some unconfirm news also spread.

This is one of the politician chess to incur more hatred since some people will fully absord it and wont listen and anaylze the facts in between.
The intention is very clear to gain more public support.
Majority public are overheat now especially youth :)

benhctan

305 posts

Posted by benhctan > 2013-05-10 12:13 | Report Abuse

We respect our GEN Y voters,they are our most important back office personnel!The future is also in their hands.

phyroxus

681 posts

Posted by phyroxus > 2013-05-10 12:35 | Report Abuse

now mca die, UMNO will have internal fighting.
PKR inside members not syiok due to uneven power distributed.

To me all politicians are liar.

It just depends who are able to cover their own ass and pull down opposite side pants to show to public only.
This one pkr really did a good job, 似神似鬼!

fb ant very terrible and hardworking one.
Everyone dont simply comment. else You want red, we help you!!!

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-05-10 12:45 | Report Abuse

when politician fight for their own life and living, smart voters must not BUTA-BUTA follow. juz look back to all those so call "news" b4 GE and after, 95% are all LIES!

Selangor MB drama an eye opener... hopefully PKR don't forget what they pledged b4 wining the state!!

phyroxus

681 posts

Posted by phyroxus > 2013-05-10 13:00 | Report Abuse

How pkr need to do to gain more support for the winning state?
I hope not rally through participating campaign lo.
Any state manifesto?

Everyone should use this as judgement, any unfair/corruption case occur in the management + what kind of benefit/development to the public in this 5 years down the road.

As i gathered some facts that got some DAP ppl only come out show face when GE is approaching, which defeat the mca fellow that really help the residence of the area.

We always mention Voters' eyes is sharp, but how sharp we are when we get overheat and influenced by all kind of news?

ha... ha...

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-05-10 13:18 | Report Abuse

Just listen what..Azmin Ali set to ditch Pakatan Rakyat?

The PKR strongman is believed to be on the verge of leaving the Opposition, taking 11 MPs with him
By Hafidah Samat | Yahoo Newsroom – 22 hours ago....Email0Share0
Share0Print......Anwar Ibrahim’s right-hand man Mohamed Azmin Ali is purportedly set to ditch Parti Keadilan Rakyat and the Pakatan Rakyat coalition.

According to party sources, the 49-year-old politician wants to leave the coalition ‘due to his dissatisfaction over the allocation of Selangor state executive committee seats among Pakatan members.’

It is believed that 11 senior Pakatan figures – said to be newly elected Members of Parliament - are set to follow Azmin out the door.

Azmin’s absence from the mammoth Pakatan Rakyat rally fronted by leader Anwar Ibrahim in Kelana Jaya, Selangor on Wednesday night has not gone unnoticed, thanks in no small part to Azmin’s scathing Tweets about the event.

On Twitter, he slammed Pakatan for organising the rally, urging the coalition to accept their loss at the recently concluded 13th General Election.

Azmin tweeted, “Rakyat letih dengan asakan politik melampau. Terima hukuman, muhasabah diri, akui kelemahan, maju ke hadapan, tumpu rakyat bukan kerabat.” (The people are tired over the excessive political pressure. Accept the punishment, judge yourselves, admit weakness, progress and focus on the people, not kinship).

The 46-year-old Azmin is reportedly one of those battling to become the new Selangor Menteri Besar. Several candidates’ names, including PAS’ Ahmad Yunus Hairi, have surfaced. However, incumbent Menteri Besar Khalid Ibrahim is believed to be the Pakatan Rakyat leadership’s choice to keep his position.

Attempts to contact Azmin by Yahoo Malaysia, have so far been unsuccessful. Sinar Harian, however, quoted Azmin as saying that he wants to 'save PKR from any form of nepotism that could erode the public's trust in the party'.

He further denied rumours that he was set to leave the party along with other members of parliament.

"I will not abandon this noble fight and will never betray the trust of the people who want change," he said.

phyroxus

681 posts

Posted by phyroxus > 2013-05-10 13:34 | Report Abuse

I think a smart voters should only care

any unfair/corruption case occur in the management + what kind of benefit/development to the public in this 5 years down the road.

Any fights / power arrangement is up to them.

alenac

2,618 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-05-12 22:04 | Report Abuse

When you still can't win with a 2/3 majority, after spending so much, get a scapegoat and continue playing the chinese bogeyman tale. Hold a seminar of like racist mind and start to threaten the chinese and get an ex judge to start the ball rolling to gain credibility. By coincidence, he is also a member of the MACC, that by itself indicate why no action is taken against Taib Mahmud and Why Teoh Beng Hock death was not taken seriously. A racist member of the advisory board and of the bar with skewered perception of the purpose of election is to return BN to power.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/ex-judge-warns-chinese-of-malay-backlash-for-betrayal-against-bn/

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-05-12 22:48 | Report Abuse

Anyway, Barang Naik already won miserably in the election, the share market will definitely going to be stagnant for the next 5 years. Up also index link share counters to do window dressing. All bullshit. Next 5 years we will be the last in the region going back to be like third world country. The currency will drop, indirectly inviting lots of tourists. Among the tourist there are these Europeans who use to go Thailand eating the Thai babes will redirect their destination to malaysia because its much cheap to eat the local babes. Than we will become like Thailand in their 80's. All this will happen under BN ruling. The gap of the rich and the poor will drift much further apart.

benhctan

305 posts

Posted by benhctan > 2013-05-12 23:03 | Report Abuse

To all loving Malaysians who hate iron fisted tyrant rule,electoral fraud and manipulation of the electorates.
Join in to send this PETITION to the United States of America Obama Administration.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/severe-democracy-crisis-malaysia-fraud-malaysian-13th-general-election-national-front/XwrT0PYt

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-05-12 23:13 | Report Abuse

Well, even though the whole world knows, they cannot do anything, or interfere. The is all got to do with Malaysians karma. Hence, being dominant by tyrants for so many years. Fcuking 56 years.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-05-12 23:19 | Report Abuse

Never understand want kind of gov is this, before election already bribing the people by paying money. Some more so proud, and then blame to the chinese.

benhctan

305 posts

Posted by benhctan > 2013-05-12 23:20 | Report Abuse

The Obama Administration requires just 100,000 signatures for an official government response.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/severe-democracy-crisis-malaysia-fraud-malaysian-13th-general-election-national-front/XwrT0PYt

Doi Moi!!

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-05-13 10:14 | Report Abuse

Posted by benhctan > May 12, 2013 11:03 PM | Report Abuse

To all loving Malaysians who hate iron fisted tyrant rule,electoral fraud and manipulation of the electorates.
Join in to send this PETITION to the United States of America Obama Administration.

Since 1969, the opposition parties got nothing else to do other than to lodge and dessiminate slanderous complaints, mostly without evidence. Example. The 40,000 banglas are nothing but a creative and innovative slanderous idea, and typical of Anwar's DIRTY TACTIC to attack the ruling govt. Post GE rally is another dirty tactic. The public is tired of your dirty political tactics. If u opposition leaders and supporters continue on with this kind of dirty tactics, I can't say much. All I can say is just wait for your dying day and see what u have in the other side of the world. The life in the world after would speak for itself and that's the real answer to everything.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz