Be the first to like this.

26 comment(s). Last comment by Frank Soweto 2014-11-20 04:45

choop818

689 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2014-11-13 20:13 | Report Abuse

I think you are transparent in what you do, which is good for the readers. You're learning all the time and showing it. Keep on progressing and you'll reach your goals. Youth is still on your side.

optimuss

1,321 posts

Posted by optimuss > 2014-11-15 03:57 |

Post removed.Why?

optimuss

1,321 posts

Posted by optimuss > 2014-11-15 03:59 |

Post removed.Why?

Kevin Wong

416 posts

Posted by Kevin Wong > 2014-11-15 11:11 | Report Abuse

If one can make a living off stock marts, they don't have to sell courses or regularly organise paid talks.
People like Bogle and Buffett, help others by selling their methods and knowledge by selling us their books. I learnt of marts the most from the book Reminiscence Of A Stock Operator.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-11-16 06:04 | Report Abuse

Yeah good response to The FS barger LOL maybe he too watch The wolf of wall street n getting all the colorful potty language from there :)

Jokes aside I think I owe Teacher (Cp) an apology for my inappropriate salt n pepper language on my earlier comments. To be honest he is one of the very few people that I have high respect in sharing his knowledge n his constant warnings to newbies about the danger in punting speculative stocks. In fact I got to 'know' him since 2012 or late 2011 when he was replying to one KNM brave heart about wat a shittie share it was n that if continue keeping not only stuck but 'opportunity lost' in other better FA shares through the gains so after I cut KNM took the $$$ n bought some good FA shares n recovered all my losses n some gains n am grateful for that for his sharing.

The reason I post the comment was At that time, I felt it was not a right thing to do as in trading both MMSV ( tho a share that I hold but will never encourage anyone to buy since the surged to above 60s) n MyEg both at all time high n the very high risk was there as market was bearish so I thought it was juz a tad irresponsible becoz he is an expert trader n can get out easily while as most knows many here are always looking for the next hot flavor of the day n will be trapped following him n knowing the reality here when the free loaders win will be like wah you're damn good la, really sifu la , god la but when they lost all kind of cursing also out as if the condemn person is the shithead of the highest order LOL. for a person that I respected much all along it will not be good for him. must be one of the time that I was too free to sibuk LOL

Anyway,long story short He contacted me thru email n share his side of story n also asked me permission to publish my criticism so that he can response accordingly ( which he does not need to but it's nice of him ) n thru our exchange of mails he is wat he is - a simple man who remember his roots n the people who helped him along the way, learn hard and work hard to be where he is now,never take things for granted , continuously helping the less fortunate (orphaned) n passionate in educating the ignorant. So though I told him I'm kinda emotional at times LOL n apologized to him still I believe a formal apology here where it all started should be the right thing to do therefor Cikgu CP Teh I'm SORRY for my overboard criticism n wish you nothing but the very best in all you do and Thank You for continuously unselfishly posting many good articles n experiences in the forum to educate many and I have taken some advice n be a way better investor now than when I first started :)

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-11-16 07:07 | Report Abuse

FS,

That is why I consider you a "big" man.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2014-11-16 11:57 | Report Abuse

KC - good morning. I am in total agreement with you. It takes tons of courage and guts for one to apologize, what more in a public forum. I salute you, Frank.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-11-17 02:03 | Report Abuse

LOL thanks Kc for the kind words. The truth is he (CP )is the first one that I come across after the debacle of KNM, reading his articles n started learning a bit on investment instead of relying only on analyst reports n then got to know kcLoh n finally U n much of my success investing in the last few years is learning from yall thru the combination of picking good stocks, making effort to learn about the company n avoding lemons like u always mentioned :) . I followed Cp mostly on basic logic as I'm mostly FA investor n dun have the time nor knowledge to trade frequently so most of my pickings are always long term though at times I tikam for short term LOL

Anyway,my sincere thanks n appreciation to all 3 of u for always unselfishly taking the time to share n educate all n me of course (who has benefitted tremendously LOL) as well :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-11-17 02:06 | Report Abuse

Thanks Invest88 for the kind words - you're a always a good friend and one of the very few good people here :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-11-17 04:35 | Report Abuse

Posted by fortunebullz > Nov 16, 2014 04:02 PM | Report Abuse
Both don't know what their talking about! Myeg and MMSV are two stocks that I promoted as rm1 profit margin! And I was right! Yes! CpTeh is right to trade but I think he don't know what these 2 stocks represent at all! When you deal with high beta or high growth stocks, you also must know how to trade! If you know and understand hence the entry and exit points!

Posted by fortunebullz > Nov 16, 2014 04:06 PM | Report Abuse
Piece of advise to both! These 2 stocks are still plenty of room for upside but at the same time plenty of correction along the way! You can't trade few weeks or days and make your assumptions! These require patience for low and patience to sell at high and at both ends may not be so easy to predict! Don't treat this 2 stocks like other mediocre stocks!

Haha fortunebullz – u’re very funny :)– I might not know wat I’m talking about but these 2 shares sure does makes me lots of $$$ more than u can ever dream of (very likely )LOL – I can’t speak for Cp n if not mistaken he does pretty well too on both.

Let me share with u a short story – When I lost heavily in KNM n after listening to Cp’s advice I cut KNM n invested in 3 stocks – more like load it up as I’ve already have these n Myeg was one of them – I had my eg at 60+ ave cents yes 60+ n when it dropped to 50s I bought more n when it flew to 90s I did sold some but when it dropped back to 60s I bought more but then after it kept rising n unfortunately sold 2/3 of it juz a tad below .90 2nd round but kept the other 1/3 slowly disposing until 3.00. I love the business but was not comfortable with the high PE n also crony linked n at one time they had to come out with the hugh capex for the Custom thingy so I disposed it all – big mistake - but I definitely made way more than your 1 buck margin LOL not trying to be bragging but u might want to put a few more zeros after your 1 bucks margin :) U can see some of my earlier postings there though I was not very active that much - way before you discover the 1 buck margin on this share :)if not for myeg I’ll probably will not have the chance to share my KNM losses :) 

On MMSV I think if you’re honest enough u spotted it on the Star article same like I did but I only bought at the low 30s becoz I was wary – it is Ace counter,juz turn around n not sure whether it is sustainable n it’s not helping when there’s no analyst covering. I traded many times n bought more after the good results n also the sell down n of course I did sell some but again still seeing whether it is sustainable to keep for longer term. If I’m not mistaken u’ve sold around 30s to 40s range n changed to Elsoft - yeah it might not have your 1.00 margin even if u still keeping it unless the next few quarters can show spectacular growth n profits which I doubt it but u still do not have even 50 cents margin n u chabuted LOL definitely not trying to brag here again LOL but my cost of MMSV now is @ 9 cents – yes a dedication to Kingston1 fav number n if I were to tell u how much I pocketed from the earlier sales n how much I’m still holding u’ll probably foam in your mouth,pening,pengsan n jump off the building LOL

Still I might not know wat I’m talking about but the fortune sure bull on these 2 stocks n I thank the fortunebull (without the Z :) )God n if you’re wondering whether I’m being sarcastic n taking a dig at u – oh YES LOL n it does give me great satisfaction when things turns out really well despite the weak bearish market LOL

oh by the way thanks for your advice - buy My eg @ 4.30 instead of 60+cents if I were to follow it I definitely will not be where I am today LOL not saying that myeg is not good - it is and I honestly believe it still has upside coz of their almost monopoly business n mgmt being very innovative but it’ is far more riskier for me now than when the prices was lower - way lower :)

n u’re right that I’m a lousy trader coz if I were to keep Myeg till now it’ll probably be a top end of 6 figures gain :( - wat to do I’m juz an old fashioned buy n hold guy but when making so much of 1 dollar margins juz dun want to be greedy lo err TOO greedy lo haha but nevertheless thanks anyway for making my day with your funnies at your expense LOL

p/s wat do u think I think of them - Gems or Germs LOL

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-11-17 12:39 | Report Abuse

Frank, I love your post just above. Congrats of your realization of multi Ringgit profit on Myeg, instead of just dreaming about RM1 profit margin. Golf on you next year in US.

The tribal wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from one generation to the next, says that when you discover you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount.

You have dismounted from the dead horse and riding on a galloping stallion.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-11-18 02:45 | Report Abuse

LOL Kc No millions la not even 1 but if I were to kept it n not sold a single unit of Myeg yes it (the profits) will run to juz a tad below 1 Mil. the key word is IF ( i'm still holding at present price LOL ) wish I'm that rich LOL.

but hey if you're by any chance visiting here for holidays extend a week for golfing - u know I will definitely 'pau' your golf activities LOL (it's juz a small token of appreciation from all your guidance la ) - heck dun even need to bring any equipments - plenty here LOL

thanks for the tribe quote - I always remember that :)- n also the 'stop digging if you're in a hole' LOL

I'm still very far away in terms of knowledge of mastering the FAs n was only lucky to have spotted some good shares n taking yall advice and my friends will be the first to tell u that I'm really a lousy trader - This one the bullz got it right LOL - every time I buy (at least) initially it will drop like wise when after I sell it will rise LOL but in the longer terms I usually do well but the sad thing is I've not much interest ( not passionate enough LOL ) - juz that I forced my self to learn some basics as my portfolio was getting a little bigger n after the debacle of KNM if I were to continue to be ignorant I'll probably be homeless now LOL

Anyway,seriously no joke pls contact me if you're in the East Coast here - of course late summer will be the best time n we will golf til u drop LOL :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-11-18 03:02 | Report Abuse

fortunebullz – humble- REALLY? LOL humble people will not go everywhere n shout - hey I discovered this first - After the price surged, 1 dollar margin la, n definitely will not put people down without even knowing the person - like - u dun know wat u talking about la - some more wan to give piece of advice LOL

oh by the way your MMSv posting of the sale n moving on also deleted? wat happened? u worried people know u sold too early ah LOL

anyway it's o.k la u juz wan to have your 15 minutes fame n this is a free public forum afterall - I have no problem with that but probably not good for u to give others especially ME your RM 1 advice unless you're a REAL Sifu like the 2 kcs or cp or even OTB :) or at least good at something other than shouting here n there LOL

psss I share a secret tip with u hor but dun tell anyone - there's a report posted in the star by TKW stated that Mr Sia (MMSV MD) said hor this year growth n profits will be double than last year n that next year will be busy early instead of slow period hor - dunno whether can trust the fella or not LOL but maybe u might want to jump back in for your 1 dollar profit margin LOL but disclaimer ha u no get one dollar u no blame me hor juz like u no need to thank me if u do too :) sharing is caring ma :)

OptimusM

170 posts

Posted by OptimusM > 2014-11-18 03:21 | Report Abuse

bro Fortunebullz has a long track record of deleting all the untimely post. ie. predicting market will melt. and when market/stock go in opposite direction as he predicted, he will delete it in lightning speed. caught him countless time, now i make a copy of what he posted so that he cannot cheat anymore.
fyi, he has predicted global stock market crash for not less than 24 times in the last 12 months. almost all evidence has been destroyed.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-11-18 03:31 | Report Abuse

Posted by fortunebullz > Nov 17, 2014 12:56 PM | Report Abuse
Frank, I thought you sold at 1.71! I read from you post in Myeg

haha I'm juz a ikan bilis - no need to KEEP updating every time I sold LOL n especially no need to REMIND PEEple how low I bought unless of course PEEple tell me i dunno wat i'm talking about n hopefully I do know wat i'm talking about to show the PEEple LOL

but if you give me your email i'll be more than happy to share with you my buy/sales contract :) but juz as reference upon rechecking the lowest I bought was .475 in oct 14 2009 n mostly ave .60 n bloody hell at one time had 20k paper losses too when it dropped to the 50s :( but sold 2/3 when it moved up again below 90s :( but the highest I sold was 2.91 not 3 - sorry about that - too many stocks - hard to keep up LOL - n every time I sold along the way it went up until all gone - kapish no mas LOL

Anyway, Myeg is a good share - well managed with sort of like monopoly n certainly well connected but it's a bit pricey for me now but then again wat do I know LOL

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-11-18 03:33 | Report Abuse

Posted by OptimusM > Nov 18, 2014 03:21 AM | Report Abuse

bro Fortunebullz has a long track record of deleting all the untimely post. ie. predicting market will melt. and when market/stock go in opposite direction as he predicted, he will delete it in lightning speed. caught him countless time, now i make a copy of what he posted so that he cannot cheat anymore.
fyi, he has predicted global stock market crash for not less than 24 times in the last 12 months. almost all evidence has been destroyed.

Funny but it's true - I think I remember that well LOL -

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-11-18 11:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by Frank Soweto > Nov 18, 2014 03:02 AM | Report Abuse

Frank, I would rank your above post as one of the best rebuttals. Well done!

I also like your this statement below:

"I'm still very far away in terms of knowledge of mastering the FAs n was only lucky to have spotted some good shares n taking yall advice and my friends will be the first to tell u that I'm really a lousy trader - This one the bullz got it right LOL - every time I buy (at least) initially it will drop like wise when after I sell it will rise LOL but in the longer terms I usually do well but the sad thing is I've not much interest ( not passionate enough LOL ) - juz that I forced my self to learn some basics as my portfolio was getting a little bigger n after the debacle of KNM if I were to continue to be ignorant I'll probably be homeless now LOL"

It is indisputable that you are a good investor yourself; disembarking from a dead horse and rode on a galloping stallion. Seriously you are much better investors than many of us. And most of all you don't go and brag around. You have never mentioned about your MyEg and how much you gained from it until you were so provoked.

Tell you a secrete. As you know I am a value investor, suffer the same fate as you in investing. Every time I bought something which I think is way undervalued and has a large margin of safety, It went down further, 5%, 10%. And I could never sell my winning stock even close to 20% of its peak. But one thing, I seldom, and very rarely get caught in rubbish stocks. And another thing, most of the time, even though I suffer short-term pain, I enjoy long term happiness, at least so far so good.

That is the essence of investing, lose little, I know of nobody who has never lost in some investments except some from i3investors who claimed they have never, and (hopefully) win big. Good on you.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,041 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-18 11:45 | Report Abuse

Frank,
You found a good FA sifu. To me, I learn most of my FA from this good sifu (KC Chong). I really appreciate his excellent FA knowledge. I know many of them, I rank he is the best among all (Best of Best).
Thank you KC Chong again.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-11-18 12:05 | Report Abuse

OTB,

Thanks for your kind words. I feel elated from kind comments from a respected person like you. But seriously you are good in your own field.

Just yesterday a student of mine who is a i3investor active forumer asked me how is OTB? Is he good? I told him, he got a number of multi-baggers calls as far as I know. So what do you think?

We better don't praise each other here as it creates misunderstanding.

Thanks for your kind words again. Can I use them for marketing purpose?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,041 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-18 14:09 | Report Abuse

KC, go ahead. I do not mind.
Thank you.

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2014-11-18 14:17 | Report Abuse

otb kcchongz cpteh all veli humble..

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-11-19 02:39 | Report Abuse

haha kc you're being too complimentary :) I rather share my losses especially in KNM to remind myself not to repeat again n hopefully so no one follow my mistake than my gains as I've been there n know about the lost that wiped off a big chunk of my capital n the depression that follows.

Besides here in i3 there's so many 'winners' who made lorry loads, 1 dollar margins etc LOL - how to compare to them with my puny tiny gains besides I really know nothing LOL

My mom taught me this in canto - yan pei yan pei sei yan LOL. she said that if u think u're smart there's millions that smarter than u likewise if u think u're poor but have a roof under your head there's also millions who are homeless so be humble n grateful LOL

she also said in life u will come across bad people,good people n in between - avoid the bad, mix with the in between but spend as much time as u can with the good especially the smarter ones n learn from them n do not forget to show your appreciation LOL. but one thing I'm pretty good at - at least I want to boast here coz it's the only one LOL - I think I can tell who are the real deal n the half past six ones

LOL n my results has proven it n really it's not easy when u're so lost after losing so much money n when I first came here I look for the smart ones n hopefully they're good as in being helpful LOL once I found first cp,kcloh n then u like they said it's history LOL

of course much more to learn but slowly getting better but I'm juz grateful n thankful that I learn from the very best - still no match for those lorry loads n dollar margin gain ones YET LOL

thanks for sharing your story kc about your investment :) You're truly one of the rare few honest n yet so humble n I wish you nothing but the very best in health n wealth for many many years to come and like I told u many times if you're in this part of the world please give me a buzz so I can arrange some golfing sessions :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-11-19 02:51 | Report Abuse

Yeah mr Ooi I 110% agree with you. I call him the wise one LOL . Kc is the best n yet so humble but best of all he is also unselfishly sharing here taking a lot of his valuable time from his golfing activities LOL. He even willing to teach but many however only interested in tips on the next hot stock - the one that can fly immediately LOL n not wanting to learn :(

You’re great too despite pretty well versed in TA n FA yourself but also humble in appreciating the fact that Kc helped u :) I still remembered u advised yungsheng1 not to touch KNM some years back n u being one of the better TA traders still will not touch those longkang shares LOL

cheers Mr Ooi – pls keep up the good work in sharing n may u be rewarded in health n wealth always :) 

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-11-19 03:14 | Report Abuse

Posted by fortunebullz > Nov 18, 2014 11:27 AM | Report Abuse
Frank! How's mudahjaya! Younstill keeping!

Aiya fortunebullz not only mudajatuh, I also got scam me (scomi),mbl,cenbond,bimb,sbc LOL that are showing paper losses too n all the losses combine will also not even come close to wat I LOST in KNM alone :(

Despite some that gives good divvy but nevertheless still losses right. I’m lucky in the sense tat I can hold but then again you have teacher’s lost opportunity cost involved but these are small to ave holdings and some are good company but the price I went in obviously not so good LOL Some poorly managed ones like Scomi n jatuh, I will learn from tat lo – u already mentioned that I dunno much mah so dun expect me to have all gains in every stocks I hold let alone 1 dollar gains :)

with the exception of mudajatuh who will likely report another poor qtr result I see the rest at decent price for stability – of course can also fall la – nothing is certain. wat to do i'm juz a small ikan bilis investor who dunno much mah unlike u who found so many 1 dollar margin gains - that is why I learn from people like the 2 kc lo LOL

u know I share one funny story with u LOL u see TTB of icap (one of our best local fund manager? )who waited for so many years to time the market becoz to him our local market is expensive n missed out on so many gains but invested recently in Scomi much higher than my entry cost haha so how? - I must be smarter than him? – of course not la. But u see the point here - Even the successful ones also will have losses but if you have 7 out of 10 stocks that can give you winnings I think it’s pretty good la n especially coming from someone who supposedly dunno wat he is taking about n receiving 1 dollar margin gain advice from the fortunebullz that is even better la LOL

O.k la fortunebullz – I think we’re also civilize people – u might have deleted your post but it did show up on my mail hence my reply above n I have no desire to mock u further so after this I will stop n hope that myeg will reward u well in the future. I still think it’s a very good company even though I’m not holding it anymore :)

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2014-11-19 20:46 | Report Abuse

Frank - on Mudajatuh. Agree it has not been doing well of late due to its uncertain business in India, probably. But understand some foreign investors had bought some stakes in it recently. I am looking forward to a longer term. Just my opinion. And do give a whisper when you are here. Cheers !

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-11-20 04:45 | Report Abuse

hey Invest88 thanks for your opinion - yep you're right that the delay in India is one of the reason the price is weak, also that they have not win any substantial contracts to replenish their depleting orderbook. and yes some funds from US/Canadian based managed by an Indian national is buying - hopefully they know something LOL but another neg also Mr Ng substantial shareholder I think with over 20% is selling frequently so with all the neg dun think this will go anywhere. Long term it is LOL. Sure will invest88 will be my pleasure to meet u :) thanks always :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz